Chapter 138
656 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three matching frustrated expressions told me that they were very unhappy about their failure to score a hit despite the amazing distraction Marianne had provided. They shared a glance, then shared a nod of alliance.

"Give us a moment," Titania said, and they pulled at the other side of the room, whispering. Even Marianne joined them, though her legs were still trembling as she walked toward the other end of the room, her earlier seductive walk nowhere to be seen — not that it damaged her sexiness in any way.

They even set up a noise-blocking ward to keep their discussion hidden, something I was more than happy about it. Their sudden cooperation exceeded my expectations in a very positive way, so I let them break the rules of our little game, turning their implicit cooperation into an actual alliance.

I didn't even break through their silencing ward to listen to their discussion.

Though, I watched them, enjoying the great show. In their various states of undress — Helga in her panties, Marianne naked, and the other two to their corset and panties — their heated discussion was a delicious show, their bodies stretching and shaking excellently whenever they shook their arms to make a point.

I licked my lips, enjoying the amazing sight despite the silence. About a minute later, they dispelled the ward, and walked back to their seats, Helga helping Marianne to walk without stumbling. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Bring it on," Cornelia growled, her competitive spirit renewed through the discussion, her passion as fiery as her preferred magic.

"As you wish," I said, sending a probing attack to her.

She bounced that immediately, but, to my surprise, it hit Helga, too smoothly not to be intentional. Maybe their friendship wasn't as solid as I assumed, I thought even as I looked at Helga, expecting to find frustration or anger.

I was surprised by her calm acceptance, so much that I barely managed to deflect when Helga immediately followed by an attack of her own, targeting my chest.

"Nice trick," I murmured, impressed by their ingenuity. It was smart for them to lean on my preconception about their rocky relationship, providing me just enough information to reinforce my expectations before going for the kill. "Too bad that it didn't work. Do you have any other tricks, or should we just call it a game?"

"Of course not, we're just starting," Helga said even as she dropped her panties, revealing her beautiful body completely. However, rather than taking her seat, she let Cornelia attack her once more, scoring another hit, meaning she was temporarily out, waiting for an order.

"Go and entertain Caesar," Cornelia ordered before I could even think of an order. I quirked my eyebrow at her, but she just smirked. "The rules say the one that makes the hit gives the order," Cornelia said, while Helga started walking toward me.

Her walk was different than Marianne's, moving with a determined intent rather than an extended, leisure walk. No less sexy, of course, but sexy in a different way. One that was more aggressive, the kind that I hardly saw her applying.

The friendship with Cornelia was helping her more than I expected, it seemed.

The room fell into rapt silence, broken only by the whisper of her naked footsteps. The girls stopped attacking for a moment, letting me focus on Helga's beauty. They were doing that to weaken my vigilance, of course, but it was a deal I was more than happy to take.

And I wasn't the only one that was enjoying it, their gaze following Helga's hips as they closed in the distance. I could have easily scored another point, but why ruin the enjoyment of the moment.

Then, Helga stood in front of me, her bosom flushed with desire, her breathing pushing it in a delicious manner, her wetness growing rapidly between her legs.

Winning the game was means for an end in any case.

"Enjoying the show?" she gasped as she leaned forward, her tits pressing against my shoulder, her hands immediately finding my balls, gently massaging. Her body was positioned perfectly to limit my field of view, so I started checking my surroundings with mana, expecting an immediate attack.

Surprisingly, there was no attack yet.

"Why so tense?" Helga whispered, pausing mid-sentence to bring her fingers along my shaft while licking my neck, perfectly following Cornelia's order to be a distraction for me.

Admittedly, she was filling that role excellently.

When she moved, I could see Marianne across the room, her fingers already between her legs, her heavy breasts swaying with the rhythm of her fingers. I would have assumed that it was the after-effects of our latest fun adventure, but the positioning of her body disproved that. The angle of her body was arranged perfectly to maximize the impact of her show.

Her moans were still genuine, though.

"Isn't your task to make me relax?" I answered Helga as I leaned back, ready for the service. If she was going to distract me from the victory, I had no intention of doing her job for her. She had to work properly for it.

To her credit, she didn't show even the slightest hesitation before leaning forward, capturing my lips in a searing kiss, her breasts crushing against my chest, her tongue doing wonders. I let her have unrestricted access, enjoying passively. And I used the opportunity to transfer some more mana to her, helping her to take a generous distance to the next level.

[-3192 Mana]

Her hands were all over me, caressing every inch of my back, arms, and shoulders, enflaming my desire further. Her fingers settled around my stomach before she pulled away from the kiss, but that hardly meant she stopped, or even took a break. Instead, she stood up straighter, and I found myself unable to breathe, when she pulled my head to her breasts.

Well, there were limits to my determination to stay passive. When her pink nipple slipped into my mouth, I bit it gently, just enough pressure to trigger a delicious moan.

Cornelia picked that moment to attack me, a timing that was almost succeeded as it approached from the right. I was about to deflect away, but I could already feel two other magic builds, one at the right, the other at the left, ready to counterattack.

So, I threw it toward the ceiling, away from those. Helga pulled back, her pleasure marred with the frustration of failure.

"Good attempt, both in terms of timing and tactics," I said as I leaned to the side and caught Titania's eyes. Then, I turned to Helga. "It might have even worked if I had been properly distracted," I added with a chuckle even as I patted her ass, earning a frustrated moan.

"As you wish," Helga growled, accepting the challenge as she started her assault once more. This time, she started by kissing my collarbone, then started moving down slowly but steadily, each kiss timed perfectly with my breathing.

As she kissed, the rest of the team wasn't idle, however. They were attacking repeatedly with the cube, but it was a repetitive, one-dimensional assault, clearly trying to put me into a false sense of security.

Admittedly, under the circumstances, it wasn't a bad strategy, especially as Helga's kisses moved lower and lower, her soft body generously rubbing against mine, her perky breasts leaving the memories of their touch all over my skin.

When she finally settled to her place, she took a slightly different position than I was expecting. Her lips were still wrapped around my shaft, of course, but I wasn't expecting her to wrap her breasts around the base, subjecting me to double-pronged assault. Meanwhile, Titania used the opportunity to launch another attack, and when I bounced it away, Cornelia took control of the attack, but even Helga's beautiful breasts weren't enough for me to taste the defeat.

"Good attempt," I murmured as Helga's twin peaks injected warmth to my shaft while she covered the crown with her generous saliva, her moans of approval entirely honest, a statement that worked for both of them. "A little more creativity, and you might even be successful."

Titania didn't appreciate the subtle sting of my words, and reacted in a furious assault. If it was a part of a proper battle, I would have been scared. Unfortunately for her, her furious assault immediately shattered the ice cube. "Damn it!" she gasped in anger.

"Come on, sweetie, less haste, more speed," I said mockingly even as I flared my magic. "Let me help you on that," I added, ripping her corset off her body with telekinesis, leaving her naked. I watched her corset ripped into pieces, revealing her modest yet beautiful curves as her raven hair moved freely.

[+500 Experience]

"Hey, that's not a part of the rules," Titania murmured in frustration.

"Sorry, sweetie, I couldn't help myself," I said even as I flared my magic, caressing her breast telekinetically while creating the ice cube, earning another furious hiss. Cornelia stalled for a moment, clearly enjoying the way I was teasing Titania. Helga was far too focused on the delicious combination of blowjob and titjob she was delivering.

And Marianne was just playing with herself behind the two, her calculated attempt to provide a distraction quickly turning into a source of joy enough to make her forget completely…

[Level: 31 Experience: 492893 / 496000

Strength: 46 Charisma: 63

Precision: 40 Perception: 42

Agility: 40 Manipulation: 45

Speed: 39 Intelligence: 49

Endurance: 39 Wisdom: 51

HP: 6324 / 6324 Mana: 5742 / 7750 ]

SKILLS

Master Melee [100/100]

Master Tantric [100/100]

Master Biomancy [100/100]

Master Elemental [100/100]

Master Arcana [100/100]

Master Subterfuge [100/100]

Expert Speech [75/75]

Expert Craft [75/75]

PERKS

Mana Regeneration

Skill Share

Empowerment (1/1)

Teleportation

COMPANIONS

[Cornelia - Level 21/25]

[Helga - Level 17/21]

22