Chapter 141
742 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Watching the development of a beautiful chain of orgasm, starting with a voluptuous blonde and ending with a fiery redhead, temptation given form, was impossible to resist.

Luckily, there was no reason for me to actually do so. I was only delaying to watch the group dynamic between the girls — while enjoying the spectacular show developing in the process — and what I saw gave me hope that, even if I had to leave for a reason — reasons relating to the mysterious organization trying to save the world from the divine and dominate the world at the same time, mysterious angelic headmistress and her even more mysterious aims, or surprisingly sneaky lich Zokras that managed to escape with his unlife.

But with that concern laid to rest, there was nothing preventing me to walk to Marianne, positioning behind her shaking ass. Unlike Titania, she was very much aware of the sneaking presence behind her, but her only response was to raise her ass a bit more, presenting her puckered hole for me.

"Such a surprising request," I chuckled as I dragged my finger along her tight entrance, casting the spell to prepare her entrance, only to earn a giggle that was suppressed by the endless moans of the other girls. When I pressed my shaft against her lubricated entrance, throbbing with anticipation after the lengthy show, her beautiful ass rose even further, allowing me to perfect angle to push inside.

And push inside, I did, sharply and mercilessly, only to earn a moan of strained joy as my invasion helped her to suppress her anal fixation. She didn't try to hide her reaction the slightest, as, by that point, we had nothing left to hide from one another. Everything was out in the open.

Literally.

I started pumping, slowly, but deeply, while my gaze bounced between Marianne's bountiful ass that was making my shaft disappear, and the panorama view of naked, busty females doing their best to bring each other pleasure, lost in their own little world. I decided to alert them to my presence, and my hand landed on Marianne's ass in a loud spank, echoing in the room, enough to stop everyone for a fleeting second, making them notice my presence.

They continued their own acts of pleasure, of course, but their gaze stayed on the show I was providing. Since I had been enjoying their show for a long while, I decided that they deserved a proper, amazing show as well.

I reached and grabbed Marianne's beautiful blonde hair, pulling back hard enough for her to gasp in pain, her spectacular breasts jiggling with the sudden movement. She had to put her hands on the floor to balance himself. It left Titania's beautiful folds unattended, but she didn't seem to care as she twisted her neck to get a better view of the show, replacing her tongue on Helga's entrance with her fingers.

Marianne opened her mouth, trying to say something, but that was quick to die when my hand landed on her ass once more, leaving a faint pink mark in the creation process of another cracking sound. However, the jolt of pain only made her push her ass back, increasing the speed of collusion between our bodies.

At that moment, I wished that I had a third hand to grab her swaying breasts, squeezing them until my fingers left their marks to match her ass, but with one around her hair, the other busy spanking her ass, it was impossible.

Cornelia came to my help at that moment, unbidden. She left her comfortable seat — and allowing Helga to watch the show without obstruction in the process — and knelt next to Marianne, her hands landing on her breasts, filled to the brim with the presence of Marianne's bosom as they sank into their heavenly softness.

Her expression of ecstasy was understandable. Marianne's tits were simply magical.

Marianne's moans gained another layer of beauty as Cornelia's fingers dug into her flesh, while I continued to drill her backdoor mercilessly. Her back arched beautifully as she angled herself to give me better access to her depths, tightening around me to milk me.

"Beautiful," I murmured. And she truly was, her body shining with an inner aura as she got nearer to a climax. It hadn't been long since we started, but she wasn't too far away from a climax in the first place, with Cornelia's tongue treatment followed by the joy of dominating Titania with her fingers.

And the pleasure I provided could not be easily ignored.

I spanked her ass, again, hard, earning another beautiful moan in the process. This time, it was enough to make Titania stop playing with Helga, giving her full attention to the show.

Helga went a step further and stood up, closing the distance in a couple of smoldering, erotic steps that managed to jiggle all of her assets simultaneously. She stood next to me while my shaft disappeared completely into Marianne's tight hole, grabbed my head, and buried my face into her beautiful bosom.

My tongue jumped out immediately, assisting my lips to capture and torture her nipple, making her moans melt into Marianne's. She just moaned, showing no desire to hide her arousal at this point. She just closed her eyes, and accepted the invasion of pleasure while my tongue reoriented itself to the contrast between the softness of her breasts and the hardness of her nipples.

Meanwhile, Titania decided to join the new situation in an indirect way. She climbed on the bed, opened her legs wide, and her fingers disappeared into her wet folds, giving me an amazing solo show to complete the set. Her other hand landed on her breasts, kneading them with an aggressiveness that overwhelmed Cornelia's. Her eyes stayed locked on the amazing show we were providing, however.

My hand landed on Marianne's ass again, but this time, gently caressing the curves of her ass, glowing red with my repeated slaps, rather than spanking her once more. The sudden contrast was more than enough to trigger the climax she was courting. Her ass tightened to a spectacular degree, which pushed me to climax as well.

I decided to give her another reward along with my seed filling her bowels, helping her gain another level in the process.

[-3965 Mana]

The combined pleasure of climaxing and leveling up was enough to sap her arms' ability to keep her upright. Luckily for her, I was quick to cast a levitation spell, floating her to the bed. She collapsed, her eyes fluttering as she battled the overwhelming desire to collapse unconscious.

At this moment, I had a difficult choice to make. Which girl to assist next. Helga, who was still trying to suffocate me with her beautiful tits. Cornelia, who was getting in the mood after assisting me in assaulting Marianne.

Or Titania, who was still playing with herself, watching from a distance, I added in my mind. The decision made, I dashed toward the raven-haired beauty. I put my arms around her waist, and a few quick steps later, she found herself smashed against the wall, pinned in place with my body pressing hard against hers.

"What-" she tried to say, shocked by the sudden change of pace, but her lips were already silenced by mine, muffling the following moan as I slipped inside her wet tightness. She clamped around, her hips responding automatically.

"Someone missed me, after our long break," I said mockingly, considering it hadn't even been a day since our last time together. She tried to give me a frustrated look at my teasing, but she soon learned that it was a difficult expression to achieve with my shaft repeatedly invading her beautiful core.

"Asshole," she murmured a while later, though her intended insult wasn't as effective with her legs wrapping around my waist tightly and her voice tinged with pleasure.

"We can do that as well if that's what you want," I said mockingly as I pulled out, pressing my shaft against her puckered hole, only for her eyes to widen in panic. "Just joking," I said as I delved back into her wetness mercilessly, earning a beautiful cry in the process.

"I'll make you pay," she gasped, but once again, unable to gather even a playful amount of anger, drowned in moans of pleasure.

I chuckled as I continued to pump inside her, invading her whole being with pleasure once more. It was a pity that the Divine spark was depleted, preventing me from earning another level, though that hardly impacted the pleasure I was gaining from her beautiful tightness.

A glance behind showed that Cornelia and Helga decided not to waste any time waiting for me, and melted into a beautiful hug, exploring each other's bodies intensely, showing just how far their acrimonious enmity had developed into a carnal friendship.

I turned my attention back to Titania, my hands landing on her hips before I cut loose, ramming repeatedly until her moans filled the room. Her legs, shaking and trembling, signaling an incoming orgasm, tightened around my waist further and further, imprisoning me in place.

Not that I had any intention of escaping, I thought even as I erupted inside. I was not strong enough to help her level up further — at least, not yet — but that didn't prevent me from helping her recover the mana she had exhausted trying to defend the town against Zokras.

[-1318 Mana]

"Yes!" she moaned, my mana-laced seed working as a stimulant, making her legs tighten around me once more and her hips danced.

Luckily, with my supernatural constitution was more than ready to fight against her second wind.

[Level: 31 Experience: 493210 / 496000

Strength: 46 Charisma: 63

Precision: 40 Perception: 42

Agility: 40 Manipulation: 45

Speed: 39 Intelligence: 49

Endurance: 39 Wisdom: 51

HP: 6324 / 6324 Mana: 2931 / 7750 ]

SKILLS

Master Melee [100/100]

Master Tantric [100/100]

Master Biomancy [100/100]

Master Elemental [100/100]

Master Arcana [100/100]

Master Subterfuge [100/100]

Expert Speech [75/75]

Expert Craft [75/75]

PERKS

Mana Regeneration

Skill Share

Empowerment (1/1)

Teleportation

COMPANIONS

[Cornelia - Level 21/25]

[Helga - Level 18/21]

16