Chapter 165
495 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the little game with the princess over, I decided to pay a visit to my favorite blacksmith, not just to have a detailed discussion with her about today's findings and possible ways to optimize tools to store Divine Spark, but also to finally add her as a companion.

Our relationship had progressed significantly from the days I was afraid that achievement might alert her that I wasn't completely normal. At this point, even discounting the physical aspect of our relationship, I was her only reliable ally. Also, more importantly, I finally had enough Divine Spark to actually fuel the companion process.

I still had doubts whether Divine Spark was actually fueling it, or it was a complicated trick to force me to work for the System, but that was an issue for a future time.

At this point, sneaking through Hall of Crafting was trivial, especially since the place was crawling with unfamiliar faces, helping the usual workers. After the battle, the school required a lot of supplies, weapons, potions, and much other stuff.

When I arrived at the warehouse deep underground that Oeyne appropriated as her residence, I was already smiling with anticipation. With a flick of my wrist, I opened the door, revealing the beautiful, caramel-skinned beauty on the other side of the door, busy scribbling something on her work desk.

When she turned to check the door, she was alarmed. Understandable, as the feeling of losing the protections around one's residence wasn't a comfortable feeling, but her fear was replaced by a coy smile when she has noticed it was me who broke in.

I said nothing, just smiled as I walked forward, enjoying her enthusiastic expression even as the door slammed behind me.

"Hey," she murmured as I stood next to her.

I was planning to focus on her body, to jumpstart the fun process of improving the Companion Process, when the designs on the table caught my attention, one, for some reason, felt very familiar, but I failed to pin the exact source. "What's this?" I asked.

"Just another order from the Princess," she grumbled in annoyance. "They have a lot of harebrained designs they want me to work on. They have too much time and money on their hand if they want to waste my time with those."

"Are they that bad?" I asked even as I cycled through her designs, trying to pin why it was feeling that familiar. And the fact I wasn't able to pin the source of the familiarity despite my System-boosted Intelligence was weird.

"Technically, no," Oeyne admitted. "As far as I could see, the theory behind them is solid, but their initial assumptions for those designs are simply ridiculous. It simply assumes a very different environment. It's like assuming rocks are is replaced by air. Most of the designs are too fragile, simply leaking mana."

"How interesting," I whispered. "And do they want you to fix the leaking issue?"

"That's the interesting part, no. They want me to ignore the leaking issues, and focus on other aspects."

"And how many of those designs have you completed for our glorious princess."

"A few," she gasped, which might be about the sharp nature of my voice. Although, it might be also about my wandering hand, landing on her shoulder. A subtle, gentle touch, but I didn't blame her for reacting with a gasp. Not with her previous experience, well aware of how it would progress.

"Be more accurate, sweetie," I murmured even as my fingers slid down. "You're an artisan, I expect you to be more accurate."

She paused for a second, her breathing getting labored, though it was more excitement than nervousness, her impressive bosom swelling even more. While she considered the question, my hands cupped the fullness of her breasts, softly squeezing them.

"They have given me a lot of initial designs, hundreds," she answered even as my fingers found her nipples, teasing them slowly. "However, most of those designs have similarity, a dozen or so categories if we group the similar ones."

"Interesting," I said as alternated between mauling her breasts and teasing her nipples, interrupting her explanation with moans. "And you have delivered any result to them?"

"Just the initial conjecture, nothing useful. Not that any of them could be used in the first place."

"Never do that again without talking to me," I whispered in a playful yet threatening tone. With the mysterious levels Delia gained, I would prefer to maintain control of the information flow, just in case. She nodded. "Good," I whispered.

I could have asked her more questions about the design, but I decided against it. It was clear that Oeyne was treating them as a thought experiment, suggesting she didn't have any worthwhile conclusions. More importantly, I was on the edge of leveling up, which would make it much easier to analyze those designs.

And, speaking of leveling up… "Though, it still leaves your punishment…" I growled softly even as I waved my hand, once again creating a set of magical chains that wrapped around her limbs from the silver ingots lying around, and forcing her to fall on her knees.

[-782 Mana]

"You're a harsh taskmaster—" she gasped, unable to hide her enthusiasm before I silenced her, with the appropriate motion of sliding my shaft into her beautiful mouth.

The dance of her tongue around it was simply heavenly, especially since I was feeling backed up after the extended, yet ultimately fruitless sexy massage sessions with the dragon, my new mistress.

I watched in enjoyment as Oeyne started working on my shaft, well aware of how to handle it well after our repeated fun adventures. I wrapped my fist around the base of my cock, pumping up and down, giving her momentary help.

Not for long, of course, as my hand soon moved forward, sliding through her thick hair instead before I pulled her closer, forcing her to devour more of it than she could immediately handle. Her resulting groans were simply delicious.

Meanwhile, I pulled my dagger with my empty hand, using it to slice her top off. Someone else might have reacted in fear, but Oeyne reacted to my aggression with increased enthusiasm with growing excitement. When she looked up, her chocolate eyes shining with desire, I met her gaze with a roguish smile, even as I cast a spell to disintegrate her leather pants and boots, leaving her panties as the only piece of clothing responsible for hiding her busty body.

And with her growing wetness, her panties hardly a paragon of effectiveness.

Oeyne continued her devouring, her hips parting to the limit as she struggled to take the whole length, the crown invading her tight throat. Her eyes widened as she pulled on the chains that were holding her motionless, failing to react against my forceful yet welcome treatment, moaning happily as her throat was forced to take it completely.

"Take a deep breath, and just keep swallowing," I whispered, my grin widening each passing second as the pleasure reached a new level. I could have continued until it reached a delicious conclusion, but that would mean I was missing a valuable opportunity to progress the companion process more.

[-64 Mana]

A simple spell was enough to change the alignment of the chains, until Oeyne was prone, floating at waist level as the chains held her up, providing me with the spectacular angle enjoy to partake the feast her beautiful body represented.

My grin widened further as I positioned myself behind her, ready to slip inside, her plump ass pointing at the ceiling. A stiff tug was enough to rip her panties, leaving her entrance naked.

She struggled against her chains, her moans mixing into the cracks of the conjured chains, forcing me to reinforce them to keep her. Once again, she was happy to be chained, but only if I could actually keep her chained with my own abilities.

[-591 Mana]

"Such a needy slut," I whispered as I spanked her ass with my hand, earning a delicious moan. "Maybe I should punish you before the main event."

"No —" she gasped in shock, desire dripping down her voice, only to be interrupted as I conjured a ball gag on her pretty mouth, silencing her complaint.

My hand landed on her ass in a spank once more, and she flinched in desire, her wetness getting even thicker.

"Feel free to tell me if you have any complaints," I mockingly even as I grabbed another piece of metal before flooding it with my mana, converting it to a paddle, and impressing Oeyne with the increase of my skills in the process. There was no harm in impressing her with my abilities, especially since their fascination seemed to impact Companion Process progression significantly.

[-318 Mana]

The newly-created paddle landed on a beautiful, plump ass, leaving a small bruise despite her spectacular Endurance. Even as she moaned, she tried to use her own mana to break her chains, only to fail spectacularly against the potency of my mana. She might be more skilled than me, but in a direct magical confrontation, she had no choice of victory.

Though, if the excitement in her muffled moans was any indicator, she clearly didn't mind the rough treatment, enjoying her submissiveness. Not for the first time, I wondered she always had her submissive tendencies, or she developed them only after she had passed the level-twenty mark. It would have been ironic if the letter was the case, realizing that she had gotten off by physically dominated only after her physical abilities reached a point that made it nearly impossible.

After all, to dominate someone, it wasn't enough to just be stronger than someone. One needed to be stronger by a wide margin, especially counting her blacksmithing expertise, making most of the magical items useless as well — even if someone risked the destruction of an expensive magical item just for a night of fun in the first place.

"You're so lucky I'm here to give you what you want," I whispered as I caressed her ass gently before another spank landed. "Are you ready for the main event?"

With her gag, she was only able to let out a muffled moan, but it was clearly a yes.

"Excellent," I murmured as I positioned myself to her entrance, ready to slide in…

[Level: 31 Experience: 494110 / 496000

Strength: 46 Charisma: 63

Precision: 40 Perception: 42

Agility: 40 Manipulation: 45

Speed: 39 Intelligence: 49

Endurance: 39 Wisdom: 51

HP: 6226 / 6324 Mana: 6923 / 7750 ]

SKILLS

Master Melee [100/100]

Master Tantric [100/100]

Master Biomancy [100/100]

Master Elemental [100/100]

Master Arcana [100/100]

Master Subterfuge [100/100]

Expert Speech [75/75]

Expert Craft [75/75]

PERKS

Mana Regeneration

Skill Share

Empowerment (1/1)

Teleportation

COMPANIONS

[Cornelia - Level 22/26]

[Helga - Level 22/26]

20