Pilot
20 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rio Ito

Rio was walking home from school carrying an art project for the Tsukimi festival coming up, he could barely see what was in-front of him as the lantern was blocking his view.

Plop!

Rio dropped his lantern in the road and bent to pick it up.

As soon as he touched the lantern he heard a thundering horn and stared at the machine of death for most reincarnates aka a logging truck!

BANGG!

The truck launched Rio into a store window smashing through it and impaling himself of a large shard of glass.

Rios vision turned blurry as he saw a worried elderly man jump of the trucks door and run towards him but the man couldn't reach him before his vision blurred into darkness.


After what felt like a eternity he felt wet and his eyes were closed.

'Maybe I survived'.

Rio waited another couple of minutes before he felt light come to his eyes.

Rios eyes felt heavy but he managed to open them letting the piercing light prick his eyes.

His eyes wearily surveyed his surroundings.

He was in a small room with 3 women dressed in white robes.

He heard murmurs around him and shortly drifted to sleep.


(The Heaven Realm)

"I'm Sorry sect elders".

Puchi!!

A small dagger was stabbed into the elderly mans abdomen.

"You always disappoint me Sasuke"!

"How did you lose it right under your nose"!

Sasuke was a outer disciple in the Thunder Dragon Sect.

He was a lacklustre immortal tasked with researching divine runes.

Sasuke was on a exploration mission in a heavenly dungeon when he found a large sealed scroll excluding heavenly aura.

He immediately rushed out to bring the treasure back to his sect.

Sasuke wasn't willing to risk losing such a treasure for what meagre resources would be left.

While flying on his way back to the sect he was attacked by group of bandits who felt the heavenly aura causing Sasuke to abandon the scroll.

Sasuke was devastated that he'd lost thousands of years of work to rogue cultivators.

"Hopefully Elder doesnt notice". Muttered Sasuke.

 

 

 

2