Cloud Mountain City
656 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The journey from Eagle Trail Town to Cloud Mountain City was a long and treacherous one that generally takes travelers around three months. Han Cai and his father, however, managed to cover the distance in just two and a half months, thanks to Han Dai's resourcefulness.

As one the business pillars of the Han household, Han Cai's father was a busy man, and he had to return to Eagle Trail Town as soon as possible to attend to his business. The family business was heavily dependent on him, and while his brothers could manage it, they were not as business-savvy as he was. So, they decided to travel quickly and with minimal stops.

They traveled in a large carriage and rarely stayed in inns at night, instead sleeping in the carriage. They only stopped to eat or change horses. This allowed them to cover more ground each day, but it also made the journey more tiring and uncomfortable.

To ensure their safety, they were accompanied by four guards from the Han household, who were trained in martial arts. These guards were experienced fighters and were able to protect them from any potential dangers on the road. The guards were also able to help with the carriage and the horses, making the journey more efficient.

The journey was not without its challenges, however. They had to navigate through rough terrain, including mountains and valleys, and they had to contend with harsh weather conditions, including heavy rain and snow. They also had to be cautious of bandits and other dangers that lurked on the road.

Despite these challenges, Han Cai's father was determined to reach Cloud Mountain City as quickly as possible. They pushed on.

Finally, after two and a half months of traveling, they arrived at Cloud Mountain City. The journey had been long and difficult, but it had also been an adventure, and Han Cai and his father had learned a lot about themselves and about each other during the trip.

It was a summer sunny day when they reached the city. Cloud mountain city was in the North of Yin country. Yin country, as its name implies, had mostly cold weather. Being north of Yin  Cloud mountain city generally would have mostly cold weather most of the year, only two months in the year the city would see sunny days such as this.

Cloud Mountain City, located in the Yin country, as a bustling metropolis known for its proximity to the Sky Soaring Sect. The city was considered medium-sized in the world of Xianxia, but its population of around one million was quite large compared to modern cities. This was  due to the fact that many people have moved to the city to be closer to the sect and to take advantage of the opportunities it offers.

The city itself was quite spacious, with wide streets and tall buildings. The architecture was a blend of traditional and modern styles, with many buildings featuring intricate carvings and sculptures. The city was surrounded by lush greenery, with parks and gardens dotted throughout. The city was also surrounded by mountains, which provide a picturesque backdrop to the urban landscape.

One of the main features of Cloud Mountain City was the Sky Soaring Sect, which loomed large over the city. The sect was a powerful force in the city, both politically and culturally. Many of the city's residents are sect members or have a connection to the sect in some way. The sect also plays a major role in the city's economy, as many businesses and industries are based on the sect and its teachings.

21