Chapter 1: Deal With The Devil
145 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A boy opened the door of the toilet and walked out of the cube. He slowly moved forward and reached in front of the mirror that was placed in the boys' toilet. He saw his blurry face that was covered up with his wet hair that was dripping with water. His eyes went downwards as he saw his wet uniform that was all soaked up. The place where he was currently standing was about to become a small puddle thanks to the water dripping off his clothes.

The boy removed his spectacle and wiped it on a dry region in his shirt before putting it back on. He could now clearly see his face. He had a bit chubby of a face which suited perfectly with his glasses. His face couldn't be called handsome but if someone would have to call his face something then they would call it 'fat'.

Needless to say, his stomach was also a bit bulged out indicating his lack of physical fitness. This was Tony and this is the life that Tony considered to be an average life. He used his plump fingers to arrange his hair back and then took a deep breath to gather his courage and calm himself down. 

No matter how many times he experienced it, he would still not grow used to this experience. He knew how disappointing his life was and had always been trying to console himself by calling it an average life but from time to time he too collapses and cries a bit. This was one of those moments as tears slowly started trickling down his eyes.

'You seem frustrated boy...' an emotionless voice entered Tony's head making him look around him frantically only to find no one near him.

"Who is it?!" he asked clearly worried.

'I am someone who can help you live a better life.' the voice replied. This time Tony made sure to discern the source of the sound only to be more confused as it felt that the sound was coming from all directions. He had no clue where to search for the source of this sound.

'You'll not be able to find me, boy, If you want my help then you'll have to clearly give me something in return.' the voice replied in the same emotionless manner as before.

"And what would that be? My ass?" Tony replied in a frustrated manner as he too realized that he was still unable to locate the source from where the voice was coming.

'What I want is your life, if you're willing to give me ten years of your life, I'll grant you something that will change your life.' the voice said.

"Even if you're trying to scam me you should at least ask for something profitable. What's with asking for ten years of my life? If you really want that then fine with me, I'll give you those ten years of my life. Now can you please fuck off bitch." Tony said and after he said that he no longer heard the voice again. Just when he had thought that it was over he heard the sound of something dropping.

This time, unlike before he could clearly sense the direction from which the sound came. It was the same cubical from where he had just come out. At first, he just wanted to go back and not have anything to do with this weird situation he was currently in but his curiosity got the best of him as his steps were soon directed towards the cubicle.

He slowly opened the door of the cubicle and found that things were a bit different from how it was when he left. The toilet seat cover was put on instead of being left open like before and on top of the toilet seat lay a circular object. Observing it closely Tony soon realised that it was a pocket watch that looked quite aesthetic

Picking it up he felt it by moving his fingers around it which told him that it was a good quality watch. Around the back of the watch, some words were embroidered in black.

"Time waits for no one but it shall wait for you," Tony said those words as his fingers moved over those words while his mind wondered about what those words meant.

4