Chapter 3: Realization
73 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This must be a dream," Tony said to himself. He couldn't explain what was happening around him otherwise. "Since it's a dream I'll make sure to have my fill." After saying that Tony proceeded towards Paul who was lying on the floor and once again started punching him.

Punch after punch landed on Paul's face making his face uglier than a smashed potato. Tony finally stopped himself to take a breather. He had finally removed his pent-up frustration with the guy who bullied him the most among the trio. 

Paul's turn was over but Tony's revenge wasn't. He slowly stood up and after giving a strong kick to Paul in between his legs he went to settle matters with the other two.

It was only now that Tony realised how physically unfit he was. He couldn't even enact his revenge properly when given an opportunity like this. He sats on a chair to take a breather for a while before continuing on with the process.

Tony didn't give a fuck about whether he killed them or not. The only thing in his mind was to enact his revenge and he also subconsciously believed that this was all a dream so he didn't show them mercy.

After being satisfied with the result he finally took a seat. He grabbed his water bottle from his table which was nearby and sucked the water out of it.

Tony felt wonderful at this moment. He never felt that a day would come when he would be able to smack the shit out of his bullies like this. While being seated he took out the pocket watch from his small pant pocket as it was making him uncomfortable.

He noticed that the hand of the clock was now at the halfway mark. Judging by the time he has spent beating those bastards Tony concluded that the hand represented minutes. He felt like pressing the button that was placed on its top again and so he did.

The moment Tony pressed the button total pandemonium ensued as the three bastards cried their asses out while shouting and abusing whereas the teacher was teary-eyed while rubbing his nose.

Shocked by the sudden change in the atmosphere Tony pressed the button again and everything else paused just like before.

He pressed it again, paused, again, paused...

A huge grin slowly started forming on Tony's face as he looked at what was happening right before his eyes. It was at this time he remembered the words he had heard in the washroom.

"Is this what it meant by giving me something that would change my life?" Tony said to himself as he walked out of the classroom after making everything pause.

"Never in my wildest of dreams I could have imagined getting the ability to stop time and now that I have this ability the first thing I shall do is to make the lives of those who made me suffer miserably.

After coming out of the school Tony started the time back again and moved towards the metro station. His destination was his former school.

After travelling for half an hour he reached the place and from the station, it was ten minute walk. 

'Mikhail High School' 

Seeing the name of the school at the entrance gate the sufferings he had to face here slowly entered his mind. This time he wasn't going to go easy on them as he went with the earlier trio. He only knew those three for a month or so and had only so much resentment towards them but the bitches who were in this school, he was planning to make their whole lives miserable.

He pressed the button on his clock and time once again paused. After doing that he slowly started proceeding towards the classroom which he was very familiar with.

On the way, he got an iron rod from a broken chair that was placed on the side of the pathway.

Class 12-C

Looking at the panel above the classroom Tony tightened his grip on the iron bar in his hand. He slowly opened the door and saw the students.

He used to be among them a month ago but he finally reached his breaking point after all the horrible acts that he was subjected to by the group that had the most influence in this class.

It was a group of 5 popular rich kids who have given everything they wanted from their childhood and developed the tendency to find pleasure in others' suffering. Their sadistic nature was experienced in full by Tony.

The five people were Leonard, Roland, Benny, Julia and Rachel. All five of them were rich and good looking but beneath their skin hid a demon which would soon enter the society only to prey on other people like Tony.

Seeing the carefree faces of the five Tony gnashed his teeth. He still remembered the time when they stripped him off naked in the washroom. Tony had thought that it would end after they took a few of his pictures and blackmail him for it like how it happens in the movies.

What he didn't expect was the two women in the group, Julia and Rachel, to be a bunch so deep into sadistic and degenerate shit that would tell Benny who was like their pet dog of a person to play with his body.

Benny was blindly in love with Rachel to the point that if she asked him to eat shit then he would do so because he didn't want to get in her bad books. Hearing her order, like the obedient pup he was he started doing all sorts of things with Tony.

Tony still remembered the flashlight from the phones of the two girls being flashed right in front of his eyes continuously as tears trickled down his face while Benny was shoving his meat in his throat.

He could never forget the ecstasy-filled faces of the two bitches but he wanted to save them for later. His first Target was Leonard. 

Leonard didn't do anything to him except verbally abuse him and laugh at his plight. Among the five he had the most influential parents and had stated in the class that anyone who tried to help Tony would be treated in the same manner as him.

After that day Tony became entirely isolated in the school and was left in the hands of the five to play around. 

Swinging the iron bar a bit backwards Tony paused a bit before swinging it forward with full velocity towards Leonard's handsome face.

2