Chapter 103
500 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I start to regret coming with you guys."

I look at the giant snakes in front of us as I say that. I take a deep breath, gather a large amount of natural energy, and eat a lot of air. A few seconds later, I entered my Dragon Sage Mode. I look at the others, who are looking at me in surprise.

What? Why are they surprised at this? Nurarihyon already knows about him, right? He already sees me enter Sage mode, and I have already taught him how to use this Senjutsu technique.

I shake my head and say.

"I will take one of them. You guys take the rest."

Without waiting for an answer, I jump into battle and dive-kick one of the snakes. Seeing the snake stagger from the impact, I take a deep breath and shout.

"Fus Ro Dah! (Force Balance Push)!"

A powerful invisible force comes out of my mouth, throws Orochi's clone to the ground, and creates a massive crater. I take a deep breath, push my Sky Dragon Slayer magic on my back, and prepare to do another dive kick. However, before I can do that, I quickly raise my hands to block an incoming attack from the left.

I land on the ground and see Orochi's clone use its tail to attack me from the side. It is not as powerful as the real deal, but it still packs a punch. I shake my head and look at the charging beast.

It opens its mouth after reaching a certain distance, and I also do the same.

"Sky Dragon's Roar!"

Our two roars collide with each other and create a massive shockwave that destroys some of the buildings next to us.

"Urgh."

I grunt a little when I feel the clone's acid land on my hands. I throw it away using my Sky Dragon Slayer Magic as I focus on my roar. After a few seconds of fighting for dominance, my roar comes on top as I push back the clone.

My roar hit it right in the head and made it fall to the ground. Seeing my chance, I take out Doujigiri Yasutsuna from my requip spell and release Susanoo's blessing. My form starts to change as I activate the blessing.

My dragon wings start to have lightning around them. Not only that, instead of four Shime-Daiko drums behind my back, there is another drum on the ring behind my back. That indicates that my blessing has become more powerful and has grown into the next stage.

I combine my Sky Dragon Slayer magic and my blessing, creating a fast-moving flow of wind and lightning around my sword. Before, I could not do this because the blessing did not last long while I fought, but after the upgrade, I now can do that.

I take a deep breath and dash toward Orochi's clone with all my strength. I appear above its head a second later with my sword above my head. As I swing my sword, the clone opens its mouth and tries to bite me.

I swing my sword, and my sword hits its fang. As it is a clone, the fang is not as strong as the real Orochi, and combined with my Dragon Slayer's magic, my sword cut the fang after struggling for a few seconds.

After cutting its fang, I quickly swing my sword upwards and do a frontflip.

Hinokami Kagura: Fire Wheel

My spin not only hurts the mouth of the clone but also burns off all the acid it tries to release toward me. As the clone screams in pain, I release a breath and take a deep breath.

Thunder Breathing Sixth Form: Rumble and Flash

I thrust my sword very quickly and released a powerful lightning attack at the head of the clone. My lightning hit the head and turned the acid it released from its body into mist. As the clone continues to scream in pain, I continue my attack.

I take another deep breath, change style, and dash forward. I swing my sword as I fly at Orochi's clone, creating a massive gale of wind around my body. When I arrive in front of it, I twist my sword and make a wide swing.

Wind Breathing Seventh Form: Gale, Sudden Gust

A circular blade made of wind appears and cuts apart the inside of the clone's mouth. After that, I fly to the sky and take another deep breath to change my style. I release a breath and use all my strength to fly down with my sword above my head.

Water Breathing Eighth Form: Waterfall Basin

A massive amount of water comes out of my sword and follows me as I cut through the long body of the clone. I continue to push and push before my sword hits the ground, creating a crater a few seconds later.

I quickly jump away to dodge the acid that rains down after I kill the clone. As I land far away from the corpse, I can finally see the state of my body. Attacking that clone also hurt me, but I did not see it because of the heat of battle.

I use my Sky Dragon Slayer magic to remove the acid and make sure to heal my body. Holy shit. I can see bone on my shoulder from the acid, and I can feel a bald patch on the side of my head from the acid as well.

I need to buy that hair potion now.

I will think about it later. I look to the side and see Nurarihyon and his group manage to kill two of them and leave only one more clone to kill. However, I can see the more than two dozen members of Hyakki Yakou on the ground, wounded.

I quickly run toward them and start to heal them while the others take care of the clone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|3rd POV|

While Nurarihyon and the others are busy with the last clone of Orochi, Hanabi, who still stays on the island, smiles a little and casts a spell to collect the blood on the ground. All of them are the blood of Nurarihyon and the Hyakki Yakou.

She put each individual blood into a vial.

"You know… I thought that you were just a stupid woman, but this is a great plan."

Hanabi looks to the side and sees Haru walk toward him with a small vial with blood inside of it.

"Have you done collecting the goods?"

"Yeah. I get the blood of that weird human."

"Good. While this is not truly my plan, I can use this to collect blood for the cloning project."

"I thought that you would run away after preparing the teleportation magic circle. At least with all these blood of strong youkai and that weird human, we did not leave this place empty-handed."

The two sneak away to the edge of the island and get underground, where Hanabi has already prepared the special teleportation magic to get out of the island without canceling the barrier. When they are far away from the island, Haru looks at her and says,

"With this much blood, we can even clone the Hyakki Yakou."

"Ah, you are too short-sighted. With this much blood, we did not need to clone a hundred lesser youkai. We can clone one youkai who can wreak havoc throughout Japan."

Hanabi's smile gets bigger and continues.

"If we cannot rescue our lady… just make a new one. Kill the old one and create a new and better one!"

24