Chapter 115
603 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ryan, can I ask you to kill Padoha Ni Aji when the seal is broken?"

I release a sigh and say.

"The way you say it, it is as if the seal will be broken soon. Do you not have any faith in the seal?"

Sori shakes his head and says.

"It is not because I did not have any faith in the seal my brother created but because I know the dragon will be released sooner or later. It has been thousands of years since Padoha was sealed in this place, and I know the seal starts to weaken even with me feeding it every day."

"I see. Can I help strengthen the seal?"

"Sadly, no. I can feel divinity from you; it was not the correct type. Batara Guru, the God of Life and Humanity, is the one creating this seal. Only divinity with the concept of Life as their authority can strengthen the seal."

"And you are already running out of divinity to strengthen the seal."

Sori smiles a little and says.

"That's right. Because of this, I know the seal will be broken too long from now on."

I can only sigh and say.

"When will this seal get broken? I don't think I can fight a real dragon when it is at its full power at the moment."

Sori laughs at my answer, a full belly laugh. I look at her in confusion, and even Pusuk looks at him in confusion. After a minute of laughing, he calms down a little and wipes the tears from his eyes.

"I know it! I know that you are the chosen one! You did not hesitate to fight an evil dragon like many mortals whom I offered this job. They create many excuses or ask for power to help them in the fight after I ask them that."

He looks at me right in the eyes and says.

"But you! You did not hesitate to fight the evil dragon. I can feel your urge to fight another dragon. However, it is not as strong as your urge to protect your parents. That is the reason why you want to fight Naga Padoha! You want to protect your loved one. For that reason, I know that you are worthy of the title of the Chosen One."

Sori claps his hands and puts his right hand on my head. A second later, I felt power enter my body, and I heard him say,

"As my last act as The Batak God of Life and Healing, I give Ryan Hernandes my blessing! He shall be the greatest healer! He shall be a bringer of life! He shall be the head healer of the Batak People! May this declaration be heard throughout the country!"

My body shines a little and gets hotter by the second. After a minute, the light disappears, and green tattoos appear around my arms. Not only that, but a lot of knowledge rushes into my brain. Knowledge about an ancient healing technique of the Batak People. This knowledge contains knowledge of how to use magic to heal someone and create a paste to heal as well.

"This is…"

I look at Sori, who is grinning from ear to ear as he looks at me.

"Sori! Why are you giving me your last divinity?!"

I can feel it. I can feel the little amount of divinity he has disappeared after giving me his blessing.

Sori looks at me and gives me a kind smile.

"Don't worry about it, Ryan. I did not need them any longer. I already accept that I will never be a God like in the past and discard that identity. I am glad to give you my last divinity because I know that you will use them for good."

I look at him for a few seconds before releasing a sigh.

"Fine! I promise you that I will use this power for good and kill this Padoha when it breaks the seal."

"Thank you."

Sori claps his hand and says.

"So! I hear you bring your family here, right? Can I meet them? I want to meet the people who gave birth to you. I also want to see what kind of person your girlfriend and daughter is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|3rd POV|

A handsome young man with short black hair and blue eyes looks around Kyoto with a frown on his face. He can feel the pure natural energy in the air, and his frown gets even deeper. He looks to the side and says.

"How is it, Georg? Can you find the location?"

This young man looks to the side and asks the young man, who has black hair and brown eyes. He is also wearing a mage robe and glasses. This young man is Georg, the descendant of Johann Georg Faust, the only human who made a pact with the Legendary Devil Mephisto Pheles.

"I cannot find the palace, Cao Cao. The natural energy in the air is pure, masking the location of the palace. Usually, I only need to notice the location with the least corrupted natural energy, but this time, I cannot do that because of the pure natural energy."

Cao Cao clicks his tongue and says.

"How long until you can locate the palace? We cannot delay the attack any longer than a month before Ophis gets fussy about the lack of progress. I did not want to see her tantrum more than once."

Georg and Cao Cao shudder a little at the memory of Ophis throwing a tantrum. They need to change base that day and witness her kill a God in a single strike. He is a low-level god but a god nonetheless, and he dies in a single strike.

"I cannot go and rush things, Cao Cao'' Georg shakes his head. "We did not want to notify the Youkai Faction about our presence and goal in their territory. Not with their Gods going active lately."

Cao Cao grunts and says.

"You are right. Take your time. Just make sure it does not go longer than a month. We need to capture that woman to use her life force to open the Dragon Gate."

19