Chapter 13
3.5k 6 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I quickly slap Yuki's head when I feel her body start to turn into stone, when I hit her, the stone that creeps up to her body cracks and turns into dust.

"Do it gently! You are still doing it too fast! Go slower!"

It has been five hours since the first time we started our training, and boy, do they keep repeating one mistake. They keep absorbing Natural Energy at a very fast pace! They keep forcing the Natural Energy and do not let it flow into their body.

"It is hard, nyaa! We are already used to our usual technique and this technique is too different from what we used to use!"

And the culprit is their old technique.

"But Karin over there can do it."

We look at Karin, who slowly absorbs the Natural Energy, but I quickly slap her head when I feel something get absorbed into her body. A second later, the dark energy came out of her body.

"Karin! You need to be careful! Don't absorb the impurity!"

"Sorry!"

"Focus! Senjutsu is all about concentration and patience."

~Three hours later~

"Alright, you two can stop."

I smile a little at their improvement. Truthfully? I'm a little jealous of their improvement. They manage to learn Senjutsu with rather ease. They cannot gather enough Natural Energy to enter Sage Mode but can gather enough to improve their strength.

While I'm jealous, I cannot say it out loud because I also have something that makes others jealous. I have cheat among cheat. With enough time, I can get more powerful than the Gods of this world.

"Good job, you two. Can you feel the improvement in your body?"

Both of them look at their bodies in awe, and they start to do many acrobatic movements. I let them do it. After ten minutes, they stop, and Karin says.

"This is great! It is not as big of a boost as our usual method, but the more we train, the more Natural Energy comes inside of us willingly."

"Yeah! The more we do it, the easier it gets, nyaa~."

And that is another thing I notice the difference between this world's Natural Energy and NarutoVerse's Natural Energy.

From the memory of the skill, my power gave me, the Natural Energy of Narutoverse did not have personality. On the other hand, this one has a personality, and I am happy when I do my Senjutsu training.

It is like when I try to feed a hungry dog. At first, it barks at me and tries to bite me, but when it notices that I'm harmless and even wants to help it, the Natural Energy starts to rush at me as if it is trying to show me affection.

Or is it like trying to show me the wounded part of its body? Something like that.

"Anyway, while you two already have a great improvement, I prefer you did not use this technique at home or other places without me watching over you two. You don't want to turn into stone, right?"

I can see them shaking their heads quickly at that.

"Good. So! What should we do next? I don't think we can go and have a picnic now."

I look at the clock and see it is already too late for a picnic as the sun is soon setting. Eight hours is a long time, after all.

"Crap! It is already this late! I'm sorry, Ryan-kun, but I need to go back!"

"Me too. I need to start my shift in the Ramen Shop."

I nod at their answer and say.

"Of course. Don't let me stop you."

I take them to the door and see them walk away. However, I feel someone gets closer to me before I can get inside my home. I turn back and see a familiar person.

I can see Yasaka and Kunou standing in front of my house. The adult vixen gave me a sultry smile while the smaller one waved at me excitedly.

"Good Afternoon, Ryan."

"Yasaka. Kunou. It is nice to see you. Please come in."

As we get inside, I can see a purring sound coming from Kunou. I blink in surprise when I feel her get close to me and start rubbing her head at my hand.

"Kunou?"

"Fufufu~ You don't need to worry about her, Ryan. We, Youkai, are sensitive to Natural Energy, and this place has an abundance of pure Natural Energy. Not only that, you are the only source of them in this place. I can feel the two Youkai releasing them but you are the one who releases the most of it."

"Ah, that. Please take a seat and I will explain it."

Yasaka sits on the couch, and I sit in front of her while Kunou crawls on my lap. After taking a seat, I start to tell her about my Senjutsu and how I practice it. After the explanation, she nods and says.

"Can you show me?"

I nod and start to close my eyes. I slowly absorb a lot of Natural Energy in the air, purify it, and release it. By the time I open my eyes, I can hear Kunou's purr get louder, and I can see Yasaka shudder.

What happened?

"That is dangerous."

"I beg your pardon? Should I not use it near the two of you?"

Yasaka quickly shakes her head and says.

"No. This is not your fault. However, I think you should not do what you are doing when you are in the middle of a Youkai Crowd. They will go crazy. We are sensitive to Natural Energy, and the one you are releasing is something that makes us get a sensory overload."

"Is it dangerous to you?"

"To us? No. To you? Possibly."

"Danger to me?"

"If you do that when there are many Youkai around you, some of them maybe jump at you and fuck you right there and then."

I look at her and search if she is joking. Seeing her serious about it, I can only nod and say.

"I see. I will not do that then."

"Good because your virginity is mine."

The way she licks her lips makes me shudder. She is too powerful. I don't think I can last longer if it keeps going like this.

"Anyway, can I ask the reason why you two came here?"

"Hmm? Oh~ Kunou wants to play with you but…"

I look at Kunou, who is sleeping on my lap while peacefully snoring. Cute.

"It looks like she decided to use you as a bed."

"It looks like it. So, what should we do now?"

She smiles at me and sits next to me. She leans at me and gives me an even more sultry smile. For some reason, her Yukata drops on its own, and as she gets closer to me, I can smell her body. She smells like a flower.

"Yasaka?"

Before I can ask more, she kisses me right in the mouth, and I can feel her tongue dancing inside my mouth. She tastes like strawberries. It lasts for a minute before Yasaka releases me, and I notice Kunou floating away from us.

"Yasaka…"

"Shut up and take me. Make me yours."

I decide to surrender to my desire and push her. I kiss her deeply, and I can feel her tail rip apart our clothes.

With my clothes torn apart, little Ryan is screaming for his new gain of freedom and now standing tall, ready for action.

"Take me! Ravage me! Destroy me! Mark me! Make me yours!"

I can feel her lust and desperation. I decided to comply with her demand and make her mine.

If you want to support me and read more, you can go to my Patreon! Don't worry. You are charged on the day you join my membership and then monthly on that same date. For example, if you join on the 10th, you'll be charged on that day and then monthly on the 10th.

97