chapter 16
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well lets start your training by having you just pick up the rock for now. I mean it's shouldn't be that helpful as weight training but we do have to start somewhere now don't we milord." An evil smile appears in her voice as she drops the rock on the ground in front of me. Seeing it go down I take a step back out of reflex. I Wouldn't want a rock like that landing on my toes.

"As you say, Authos you'd know better on this than I would I presume my interest in weight lifting was quite limited and satisfied with the most cursory of attempts at it which is a shame in this situation now." I slowly walk over to the rock it just looks menacing for some reason and I fear that this type of rock is heavily implicated in some secret plan made by my Dullahan to make me feel great pain.

I touch the rock as I bend down to steady myself on it after all I need to get into a proper position if I wish to lift it.  After crouching down I try to move my hand lower down on the rock however I cannot move it it's like it's stuck to the rock. "Uhm, Authos how come I can't remove my hand from the surface of this rock? Do I need to run this energy of yours through it or something to release my hand." 

"Oh perhaps. But still would you try and lift it now please."

"No I will not that'd definitely put my back out I mean can you see my current hands placement on the rock I'm in a terrible lifting position." I mean my back is going to be sore if I stay in this position for an extended period of time. "Now would you tell me what exactly is actually going on."

"Won't you just try and lift the rock milord I mean it shouldn't be that hard with your strength." There's that evil smile in her voice again I wonder where exactly she gets that from? Nah I don't need a backstory on her actually. Well since I can't move my other hand I may as well put this one in as good a position for picking it up as I can though this will be immensely annoying.

"Oh you are going to try it now I see that's good. You should have done this in the first place and not whined."

"If I pull a back muscle doing this for no reason I'm going to be annoyed." I say as I try and stand up with the rock. Oh yeah there goes the muscles in my back. I can almost feel them tearing apart as I strain actually no I'm definitely imaging things there's no way they'd be tearing apart whilst doing just this surely I mean they will hurt but my muscles shouldn't tear right...

"Can you feel it, can you feel your energy lines opening up?" As I go to respond I suddenly start hearing a screaming noise running through my mind. I guess that's me from the pain from this bloody rock. What the hell is it and why on Earth did she want me to touch it in the first bloody place it's like it's tearing apart all of the veins in my body. She's probably still talking then again I guess she can hear the screaming that also is now making my throat hurt. A few seconds latter the light begins to fade away from my vision and the pain dulling before white searing light brings me back to the same pain of the few seconds before.

Why is this so bloody painful also why isn't there anything that'd show me where these energy flows are without all this immense pain. I mean I can barely feel them anymore it's just a throbbing mass of pain all throughout my body. This pain is way, way worse than dying I mean who the hell would ever go through this willingly but most importantly how come this was the first thing that Authos wanted to do to me for my training.

Soon the world around me goes dark again the pain fading away as the world around me darkens before becoming only a soft throb in the back of my mind. I guess this is it, I guess that I can't do anything more in this situation I hope my head doesn't hit the rock or anything I wouldn't want it stuck to the rock as well for when I wake up. Then again I don't even know if I will wake up again.

0