Chapter 18
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walk towards the castle I really can't stay standing up anymore I need to lie down and get out of the way of this whole mess I'm just not physically capable of dealing with this mess at this point I'm in way too much pain to continue on doing anything else my body is screaming even when I take a single step. "Why is every single thing still so damned painful good lord I'm going to try and fall asleep."

"I'll come and sing to you milord, I feel you are going to need it to have a proper sleep."

"Thank you for thinking about me Frauline. Anyway whilst I'm doing this Authos collect enough rocks and wood that we can properly build a well and the water storage place. I really don't think I can do anything much for the rest of the week with how painful everything is." I begin walking slowly after saying that my body screaming at me the entire time as I take steps away from her and towards the castle.

Here I was hoping that she'd be able to teach me how to protect myself and now I don't think I'm even that safe around her especially with the painful state that she's left me in, I mean how could she think that this would be okay I'm definitely going to keep coming back to this. She definitely isn't going to be who I place in charge of the Dullahans if I can help it.

I soon make my way inside the castle and begin heading over towards the central console in the middle of the room, it feels like forever till I reach it and just lay down on the floor, I mean I wish I had something nice to lie down on and properly clean clothes but I don't have any of those things just these muddy clothes and this hard stone floor that feels horrible to stay upon.

"Let me be, just let me be, let me be the one for you, the one for you to trust and hold." The soft voice of Frauline sends me almost straight to sleep it's like listening to a lullaby after having run a marathon, it's just so soothing. The world that I'm in disappears and begins to fold into a world of marshmallows, and fluffy clouds.

"Oh you've arrived in the land of the fluffy things have you! Get ready to have a fun time here!" A cute and fluffy kitten says to me as I just stand there taking it all in. This place what the hell is it? Is this some skill from Frauline or what? "Come on silly didn't you listen to me, this is the land of fluffy things, it's where all fluffy things go."

"Cawwww, it's a skill cawwwwww." A black crow streaks past in the air, as it flaps past me a feather drops from it's wings. The clouds floating around where it is disappear completely revealing a large dog just sleeping there. Which begins to move after the crow.

"Don't pay any mind to that nasty crow, he's just trying to trick you and take you away from this wonderful land of fluffiness." The cat then begins purring and prancing around in the clouds to make everything look fun and exciting and well I just can't deal with all of this now. I mean I was just in tremendous pain I just want to relax and sink into the oblivion of my usual sleep I don't want this. That's right this must be something brought about by Frauline's singing.

"Caaaawww that's right, that Banshee caused this. Aawck" The voice of the crow echoes out then after that a loud snap is heard as the crow gets caught by the dog. Following that I tune the interaction of the two out I mean this is a skill and I should just stay here to be honest I don't want to get caught up in any turmoil caused by this skill but I'm going to have to talk to Frauline about this. I mean how did she think this would be a good idea I really just don't know. I really think I'll never be able to trust any of these people then again I guess they are fae.

I really should have set harder boundaries with them I'm sort of to blame for this I mean especially Frauline she probably doesn't know the differences and the ways to do things properly I really should have treated them all like they treat the pixies you know with distance and fear. Keeping themselves far away from them and being exacting with their words. I just thought they'd have some level of my common sense, but I guess both Authos and Frauline have proven that not to be the case. Though I'm definitely far more disappointed in Authos and her physically painful meddling rather than Frauline. I mean she's probably the one who told the crow to do that after all. The poor thing it shouldn't have been eaten up by the dog like that. Actually why was it eaten by the dog like that.

Nope I should just stop thinking about why the skill is the way it is and just focus on getting rest. "EHh you aren't going to play with me? I thought you'd follow me but you just want to lie down here and rest you're so weird I mean I'm so cute surely you just want to dote on me don't you!"

"No, not particularly I mean I do to an extent but like I'd prefer to just sleep and let my body and mind recover from the immense pain that I had felt before without doing some exercise like this where I spend my time with a weird cat and dog or whatever you know?"

0