CHAPTER FOUR: (18+) But Who Else Will Help My Friend With Her Time of the Month?
1.8k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Content Warning: F/F sex, humiliation, spanking, menstrual blood, recording without consent

Samira stepped close to Kylie, her left thigh pressing between Kylie’s. “Here’s the thing, kiddo. You don’t know how the curse works. Maybe you were thinking you’d just go home and pet the bunny, maybe edge a little, until you got a nice juicy girl-gasm and changed back. Nope. Wouldn’t do a thing. You must have sex as Kylie—another person touching your pussy, fingering you, fucking you—before the curse will change you back.”

Kylie blushed madly. “Samira... seriously? Someone else has to... touch me? Or penetrate me?”

Samira rolled her eyes. “Yeah, Kylie. More or less. You have to orgasm as Kylie, or stay that way. And it can’t be just anyone. The curse says the one you desire the most. Who’s that, K?”

Kylie bit her lip, blushing furiously. Samira sighed.

“Listen, I’m not mad, I’m disappointed. But if you want to deal with this... we do it my way. Or I’m walking out of here.” Samira’s expression was stern. Her finely arched eyebrows drew together, and Kylie couldn’t help melting a little. She was so beautiful, so authoritative, and it felt so right.

“Yes, Samira,” whispered Kylie. She looked up at Samira, her eyeline barely coming up to her friend’s chin, and pushed her breasts together. “I’ll be... a good girl?”

Samira softened a little. “You really wanted this, huh? And first, tell me why. Why did you do this without asking me, risk transforming where someone could see us, and not think about how it would affect me?” She crossed her arms.

Kylie squirmed, looking up into Samira’s eyes. “Well... because I was curious. I didn’t know how the curse worked, and I wanted to try it... by myself. You know, explore being a girl. It sounds so stupid now, when you put it that way.”

Samira’s expression didn’t change. “And you thought I wouldn’t notice, so you could just... be Kylie for a while?”

Kylie shook her head miserably. “I didn’t think about it that way, Samira. It was... selfish. I guess I wanted to explore, but also didn’t want you to see me like this. Who knows... I don’t know if... if I want to be Kylie again, because--” Samira put a finger on her lips.

“Shhh. Kylie. We’ll talk about that. But for now... maybe I can make sure this doesn’t happen again?” Samira stroked Kylie’s breasts through the lacy bra, fondling them. Kylie moaned softly, then looked up in surprise.

“Wait... how? Samira, what are you planning?”

Samira bent down and kissed her roughly, biting Kylie’s lips and pressing their bodies together. Kylie yielded eagerly, opening her mouth and returning the kiss, wrapping her arms around Samira’s waist and clutching her closer. She shivered as she felt Samira’s hands on her ass, squeezing her cheeks and sliding the thong lower, exposing her to the dressing room’s cool air.

Abruptly, Samira bent her over, pressing her slender back down towards the floor. Kylie yelped, but Samira held her down, reaching around and sliding a hand inside the tiny thong. Kylie groaned and trembled as she felt Samira’s rough, broad fingertips stroking her new vulva, exploring the sensitive pink folds.

“What kind of punishment do you deserve, Kylie?” Samira’s voice was calm and firm. Kylie whimpered, pressing back against Samira’s hand, desperate for more stimulation.

“Whatever... whatever you decide. I... I didn’t think before I acted.” Kylie shivered, anticipating the sensations to come. Samira’s strong fingers parted her labia, spreading them open and exposing her wet entrance.

“I think...” said Samira slowly, “you need a reminder. But it’s going to hurt. Are you okay with that?” Kylie took a deep breath and nodded. Samira’s fingertip circled her hole, teasing her.

“Yes, Samira. Anything.”

Samira leaned over her, kissing the back of her neck, then biting her. As her teeth sank into Kylie’s soft skin, Samira brought her hand back, then slapped Kylie’s pussy hard. Kylie cried out, her knees buckling. Samira held her down and spanked her again, slapping the transformed girl’s cunt with her entire hand.

“If you need me to stop,” came Samira’s husky whisper, “just say the words ‘curse-bearer.’ Otherwise... count for me. Slut.” Kylie moaned and nodded.

“One,” she gasped. Samira brought her hand back and spanked her again, rubbing her hole afterwards. Kylie felt a fire growing inside of her, an aching, burning need to be filled. She needed Samira inside of her, stretching her open and making her cum.

“Two,” she whispered. Samira brought her hand back, faster this time, and Kylie’s voice rose into a high-pitched shriek when it connected. Samira rubbed her harder, spreading her lips open and revealing her delicate inner labia. Kylie was soaked; she could feel the slick fluids leaking out of her, coating her thighs.

“Three!” Samira hit her harder, sending shockwaves of pain and pleasure through Kylie’s body. Her knees were weak, but Samira was holding her down, not letting her move. She felt so small, so helpless... and yet Samira was taking care of her, punishing her, controlling her. Kylie’s thoughts swam and blurred as Samira spanked her again.

“Four!” Kylie screamed. Tears rolled down her cheeks, and her pussy burned with pain. Samira spanked her again, rubbing her with a hard, slow rhythm. Kylie’s cunt pulsed, clenching and contracting with pleasure. She wasn’t there yet, but she almost felt as if she might... but she also wanted it to last forever.

“Five!” Kylie sobbed, trembling. Samira slapped her pussy again, harder than ever.

“Good girl,” Samira murmured. Before Kylie could regain her wits, Samira stood her up and reached around to the clasp of her bra. Kylie whimpered as Samira undid it and slid the straps from her shoulders, exposing her tits. Samira grabbed her and pulled her close, pinching Kylie’s nipples hard, twisting them, then sucking on her breasts and teasing them with her teeth.

“Now,” said Samira, “Tell me what you want, sharmouta.”

Kylie blinked. “What’s--”

“Whore. Now, Kylie... tell me what you need. Beg for it.” Samira twisted Kylie’s nipples cruelly, bringing tears to her eyes.

“I need you to touch me, Samira! I want... I want you to finger me, to rub my clit, I want you to play with my tits and fuck me!” Kylie felt humiliated; her cunt throbbed, aching for Samira’s touch.

“You’ll have to pay me back first.” Samira’s gaze was cool. Kylie shivered, eager to please.

“Anything, Samira. What do you want?”

“Call me mistress.”

Kylie hesitated, then nodded. “Yes... mistress.” Samira smiled. Then she lifted the skirts of her stretchy navy dress, letting Kylie see her black cotton panties. Kylie reached forward tentatively, exploring Samira’s crotch through the silky fabric.

Whoa... that’s right, Kylie realized. She’s having her period. Samira had a pad tucked into her panties; Kylie could feel the bulkiness of it. Samira guided her hand, then tugged her panties down, taking the pad with them but revealing a messy red stain.

Kylie gulped. “You really want me to...?”

Samira nodded. “Not usually my favorite day for this, but you brought this on yourself... and besides, you seem to enjoy being a girl? You’d better understand everything that entails.”

Kylie tentatively stuck out her tongue, licking a wide stripe up and down her friend’s bloody vulva. Samira’s pad was soaked through, and the taste of iron and musky salt filled Kylie’s mouth. Oh God, she thought. I’ve never gone down on a girl like this before. It’s... it’s... kind of disgustingly hot. Kylie’s clit twitched, desperate for touch. She continued lapping at Samira’s bloody vulva, exploring her friend’s folds, cleaning her up.

Samira groaned and grabbed Kylie’s head, pressing her face against her blood-soaked flesh. “Harder, you cunt.” Kylie obeyed, exploring Samira’s soft, slippery vulva with her tongue and lips, working her mouth up and down and sucking her clit gently. Samira bucked and shuddered, grinding her bloody vulva against Kylie’s face, smearing her with red streaks and stains.

Suddenly, Samira reached down and grabbed Kylie’s hair, pulling her away. “That’s enough. I just wanted a clean-up. Get a clean pad from my purse and freshen up my underwear, will you?”

Kylie nodded obediently, fetching Samira’s purse and pawing through it for a new sanitary pad. Samira stripped out of her panties and kicked them to Kylie. Kylie gingerly replaced Samira’s pad, peeling the sticky backing off and pushing it against the fabric. She slid Samira’s panties up her friend’s shapely legs and settled the pad into place, feeling a strange thrill as she did so.

Samira inspected Kylie’s work. “Looks good. Now... bend over, slut.” Kylie blushed, but bent over again, presenting her freshly spanked cunt to Samira. She groaned as she felt Samira’s fingers enter her, filling her up. Kylie swayed, her newly heavy breasts jiggling enough that she had to cup them with her hands.

“Hold still,” Samira commanded, fucking Kylie with two fingers. Kylie whimpered as Samira penetrated her, pressing deep inside her and rubbing her clit with her thumb. Samira added another finger, and then, to Kylie’s shock, a fourth. She was so full, her cunt stretching around Samira’s strong, dextrous digits—the sensations were overwhelming.

“Oh god, mistress... yes! Please, Samira, please make me cum, I need it so bad...” Kylie’s voice trailed off into a moan as Samira kept fucking her, thrusting hard and fast, curling her fingers and stroking her insides with firm pressure. Kylie felt Samira’s other hand spanking her ass, smacking her cunt and making her squirm.

“Cum for me,” Samira hissed. “Be a good girl, and cum.”

Kylie cried out, her knees buckling as her second orgasm as a girl swept over her. Samira held her up, fucking her relentlessly, and Kylie couldn’t take it anymore. She made a sound like a strangled animal, shaking and quivering as Samira brought her crashing over the edge. Kylie screamed again as she came, gushing hard on Samira’s fingers.

As she climaxed, she felt the tension leave her body. Everything relaxed, including her grip around Samira’s fingers, and Kylie collapsed to the floor in a boneless puddle, her pussy still twitching. Samira let out a deep, rumbling chuckle.

“Wow... that was intense,” Samira said. Kylie looked up to see her friend leaning against the mirror, wiping Kylie’s juices off her fingers. Samira looked... happy? Relaxed, somehow.

“Uhhh... yeah.” Kylie rubbed her head and tried to sit up. “Wait... I’m not transforming back? Samira, what the fuck?”

Samira laughed again. “Nope. Did you think it was all about you having an orgasm, Kylie? How selfish of you! And typical. You forgot rule number one of sex: orgasms must be given, not only taken. Get your partner off for the curse to transform you back.”

Kylie glanced down at her naked form, with her bountiful breasts and prominent nipples, her flaring hips, her smooth stomach, and her dripping, sore cunt. She squeezed her vulva, running her fingertips over her swollen, sensitive lips.

“Okay... I can say goodbye to this body for now. Can I... serve you some more, mistress?” Kylie crawled forward, looking up at Samira, batting her eyelashes.

Samira smirked. “Actually... no. This is a punishment, Kylie. I want you to wait... and stew.”

Kylie’s pretty face fell. “But mistress... wait here in this dressing room?”

Samira leaned down, lifting Kylie’s chin and forcing her to meet her eyes.

“Wait until I decide I want to cum. That’s reasonable, isn’t it? My orgasm, my decision. Remember... ‘curse-bearer’ will stop everything. Although... obviously the curse will keep you Kylie until I’m ready to fuck again.” Samira straightened up and turned towards the dressing room door, her ass and hips swaying.

From outside, a muffled thump sounded, followed by a voice. “Shit!” Then a giggle.

Samira unlocked the dressing room door, throwing it open. Kylie scrambled to cover herself, but the other person had already fallen inside—revealed as Dina, with Jessica standing behind her. Both of them had their phones out, and Kylie blushed furiously as she realized they must have been recording the whole thing.

Dina stared up at Samira, wide-eyed. Samira didn’t look happy.

“You two... were recording us?” Samira crossed her arms. Kylie shivered, peeking out from the corner of the changing room, far too aware that she was naked with a face covered in menstrual blood. Jessica and Dina exchanged a guilty glance.

“Um... maybe?” Jessica said hesitantly.

“You two are so fucking busted.” Samira gave the two girls a wintry smile. “Recording without consent? In a dressing room? And involving a sexual situation? You’re breaking multiple school conduct codes, and at least one state law as well. Plus... you guys are supposed to be my friends!”

Dina looked sheepish. “We weren’t going to show it to anyone.”

“Fuck that,” said Samira. “You have five seconds to give me those phones. NOW.”

Dina and Jessica both handed them over, looking down. Samira tapped through both phones’ screens, erasing the footage with quick efficiency. Kylie watched, dumbfounded, but also turned on by how ruthless Samira was in protecting their privacy.

“Okay,” said Samira. “Now you two are going to help me with something.”

Jessica looked wary. “We are?”

“Yeah... you are. I deleted all the evidence from your phones and the cloud, but still... you both owe me. So here’s what you’re going to do.”

As Kylie watched, Samira whispered to Dina and Jessica in a low, commanding tone. They both looked mortified, and then glanced over at Kylie, who was shivering in the corner.

“That’s it?” Jessica looked confused. “What is this, some kind of sorority thing?”

Dina shrugged. “If she said yes to it, then I’m okay with it. I didn’t even know you pledged, Samira! Damn... what sisterhood?”

Samira smirked. “Independent. Or wait, maybe I’ll affiliate with Eta Epsilon Chi.”

Kylie listened with increasing confusion. Eta Epsilon Chi didn’t have a chapter at their school, but the sorority was notorious for dabbling in magic and other supernatural activities; their name spelled out “HEX,” after all.

“Um... sorry, guys,” Kylie interjected. “What the fuck is this all about? What is ‘this’ anyway?”

Samira turned and grinned at her. “Don’t swear, sweetie. You might not make it into the sisterhood. You were planning on pledging anyway, weren’t you, Carmela?” She gave Kylie a sharp look.

“Oh... yeah. Sure.” She had no idea what Samira was talking about—her friend had never been in a sorority or shown any interest in Greek life. Still, she had to play along if she ever wanted to be a boy again. And she... she did, didn’t she?

“All right, in that case,” said Samira, “I’ll leave you in their capable hands. Text me when you’re finished with her, ladies!” Samira winked and closed the dressing room door behind her, leaving Kylie alone with Jessica and Dina.

These new chapters of Samira's Curse are brought to you by the latest AI writing model from NovelAI, which is (obviously) uncensored and highly coherent. There's a lot of human writing mixed in with the AI generations here, but it blends together.

Want more sexually-charged supernatural action? Check out our other series:

  • Succubated! by the Nine-Thousand-Year-Old Demoness, in which a Catholic priest discovers that a succubus has very particular plans for his body... (updated 3x a week)
  • Parturient, a story by The Wolf Among the Woods. A different and motherly form of demonic possession... (updated semi-regularly)
  • SYNCHRONY::OVERRIDE, a strange tale of body and identity in a pocket dimension of soul-driven automata... (updated occasionally)
  • Redraw Me, a slice-of-life relationship tale about a trans woman whose girlfriend draws her dreams to life... (complete)
14