Chapter 1- new life
314 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today is a beautiful day. The sky was clear 

and clouds were drifting.

The sun was like usual, bringing warmth 

and light to this world while everything was going as it should be in this world.

People started their day as usual by going to their jobs or doing their responsibilities... 

And maybe nothing at all.

In a city like any other city in Japan, there was a school that seemed fancier than other schools.

This's Kuoh Academy, which was previously an all-girls private school. But at some point, it changed completely. It changed into a Co-Ed School while a new building was made overnight, but nobody seemed to 

care or rather say they didn't notice any 

abnormality.

James goes to school just like any regular guy but in fact, he hides the fact that he is reincarnated in this world.

He regained his memories one year ago he like all main characters in fanfiction wished to get a cheat ability and get a big harem with sexy girls in DxD but unfortunately for him even though he regain his memories a year before the original plot started he didn't awaken any supernatural power at all.

He is forced to watch the plot continue moving forward while he is forced to live as a worthless mob, his spirit started to rust from the inside little by little.

As the plot reached the point of the fight with Rizer ended recently so it means issei established his harem and the plot can't be changed into him becoming the main character.

As he felt the dissapoiment and his will broken giving up on his dream he fell asleep like every regular night but today isn't like any other ordinary night.

he finds himself in a black void.

Where am I? 

Words appeared saying "inside Longious Innovate Clear"

Innovate Clear, I have read about it in my past life 

The Innovate Clear can create an ideal world in another dimension, similar to Dimension Lost, with the additional ability to create nearly-perfect imitations of living beings similar to Annihilation Maker, because of this, it is known as the Sacred Gear that lets one impersonate God.

Wow!! This is the cheat ability I have been waiting for! The cloud who surrendered his life has disappeared and a ray of light shined through his whole giving his life the vitality he lost.

Let's try it as I create a beautiful garden I walk on it sensing the garden around me is no different than reality.

Okay, what should I create? I want to create many anime characters but it's boring to create them right away with the world or background of their stories. 

Then I create a high level of AI

that carries out its assigned tasks without fail like a computer program. It has no ego or consciousness

It monitors everything from the flow of atoms to the history of the world and its development all for the evolution and advancement of its species.

I should let them keep their free will while the course of the world will remain.

For the anime, I want characters from overlord(nazarick only), and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (Rimuru country along with dwarf kingdom), 

so I'm a spider so what? (Ariel and the demon kingdom she rules over), 

you have no majutsu(academy city and the magic side blend with the clock tower), 

the irregular in magic high school (all magician societies all around the world and its necessities to exist like the anime), 

strike the blood(only itogami island and keep the neccery for harem background)

, trinity seven(three magic academies), redo healer(human kingdom only), moon type(clock tower and  Thorne of Heroes), The Eminence in Shadow Anime(shadow garden and countries of the two princesses who are in the academy with Cid), 

Masou Gakuen hxh( Vatlantis and in it the Tactical Defense Academy Ataraxia)

Infinite Stratos(the academy blended in academy city)

One piece(vegapunk and all the hot girls in the series would create a criminal organization similar to pirates)

Fairy tail( all five guilds who fought for Fiore's strongest being part of zeref country)

Bleach( only Quincy empire )

Command rule 

Make them all at a high level so they would compete with each another.

Make it so the character's powers and personality wouldn't be different than in the anime.

Also, keep the nature of the powers like in the anime.

Allow high-level beings like magic gods from the tour series to exist but make it so they cant overrule my authority.

Okay, let's make it so time would flow faster here intel the AI fulfills the task I gave it.

Then I woke up to another day in school.

8