Chapter 4
141 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week passed he went to the underworld to absorb the life force of more than 10 low-level devils.

Now he is resting in an inn with money he stole from the devils.

In a simple room with a simple bed and sheets and table made of wood, the room size was 4m×4m.

now he thinks of ways to solve his crisis.

"It is extremely inefficient" James says to himself as it helps him think better 

"Little more than 1 devil for each day at this rate I wouldn't be able to even gather 10% of the energy needed to create the world inside and innovate Clear".

"The problem I have to be warned people would see me absorb the life force of one devil".

"Also the time it would take me to absorb is 15 seconds as even a low-level devil is stronger than normal I had time I almost got caught or killed by one".

"I need to find a solution to this".

After thinking for a few minutes great idea popped into his mind.

Ciel, can you use the energy gathered intel now to increase the absorption ability scale and time to the maximum?

Yes, but it would cost great pain to the user are you sure?

Yes please do it.

Blue glow start to spread through the room James started filling the container but as the energy has been filled the container but the energy still filled the container.

For being able to contain all the energy the container has been forcefully adapted to be bigger and to transfer more energy each time to the container filling it faster.

This process repeated itself again and again causing James unbearable pain that almost makes him pass out.

But after a few hours, James has taken up hearing the notification of success from Ciel but something feels lacking inside him.

Ciel, why does more than 80% of the energy collected has been depleted?

The Longinus Innovate does have strict rules that govern its possible abilities in the sacred gear system meaning it would take much more energy for it to overload the system and 

violate its rules than any other sacred gear including Longinus.

Damn it James curse

Even issei absorbs Vali's power who is the complete opposite of his Longiou power hasn't spent all of the devil's lifespan nearly infinite but for me, it takes 8 devil lifespans. This is ridiculous.

It is better to fit its price

3