Chapter 8
78 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who is there?" Kokabiel throw a light spear at the near tree where the voice came from.

But the spear didn't reach its target, it dissolved into light particles.

"What?" Everyone was surprised by this unexpected event.

A pretty boy with our school uniform, he is the second most popular guy in school James Godlike.

He seems normal but his left hand seemed to be missing

"Sorry, sorry for laughing but I couldn't hold myself any longer". With an insulting attitude which angers Kokabiel.

"What is so funny about what I said?"

"Well, do you don't know then I would kindly explain it to you".

"You don't understand what a God should be.

God must be truly perfect which means he is absolutely everything eternal with no limit and must be only one.

Omnipotence god doesn't have a limit to its scope of reach. It transcends anything, fiction, all of humanity, consciousness, awareness, dimensions, axioms, inaccessible cardinals, cosmological structures, concepts, logic, and even transcendence itself. Anything that can and ever will be conceptualized by any living being and whatever can't be limited to an omnipotent being. Because of this, an omnipotent being must be eternal, having existed before the beginning and After everything seizing to exist, as if there were a time when an omnipotent being didn't exist would be a limit for an omnipotent being, making it not omnipotent in the first place".

For James who experienced being omnipotent, he knows what it should be like so.

Even though in the setting of the series God died and this is nothing to do with this as this is an anime world in other words fictional world even if this becomes James' reality the truth of having an omnipotent God wouldn't change.

It must be strange for a guy who wants to become god acknowledge that there would always be a supreme God who overlooks it all but for him, this was just a simple conclusion he reached while being in innovate clear so he doesn't feel like he has to change his life and goal.

"Do you get what I have to tell you if your Christian god has died then he must have never been a god?'

"God isn't God" Xenovia murmurs to himself as the fear and panic slowly fade from her heart.

The thought started to sink in everyone then Kokaibel start to laugh 

"Hahaha, what an interesting statement then what would you do, this is reality but you humans can't accept the truth would and try to warp it with your philosophy".

"Ahh, stop talking lowly creature", James face has changed into a face full of disgust and rejection with eyes filled with pity 

"rejecting simple logic because its inconvenience to you is disgusting and lowly with no bounds". Everyone in the room has been shocked by James' boldness as he publicly insults the highest-ranking fallen angel like it was a child in the Kindergarten .

"In the first place you represent the Christians and not the whole human race, The Islamic, Jewish, and ancient philosophers disagree with you".

"Christianity is just modern paganism that tried to use the Bible to Give people all over the world the message of only one Omnipotence God but miserably failed and in the end, they ended up dividing god into 3 different beings.

What is worse is that they couldn't understand how the perfectness of god could happen with the involvement of God in the incomplete world so they left trying to comprehend things on their law and Humanize God".

"So for you how designed like this is complete nonsense too".

"Do--you understand?" Speaks slowly as if he is talking to a dumb person.

"You lowly human" vein appeared on his forehead showing how angry he is I would kill you 8 light spears appeared around James attacking him but being absorbed in a matter of milliseconds.

Then what about this he make 10-meter long spear at James but with James' ability, he could absorb high-level dragon breath and the devil's innate lifeforce in a matter of seconds it was a child's game.

"Annoying human" He appears behind James with his fist trying to punch him but Kiba and Xenovia attack him with a demonic-holy sword and Duranddal forces him to block and push them away.

Ahh 

In the meantime Akeno rescue James flying over to the place Rias and other are.

"Good job Akeno. Rias come toward James

Now James Godlike nice to meet I am Rias Gregory, to cut stright to business 

We need your help to defeat him".

"This is the plan we would form formation around you protecting you from his physical attacks".

"with your abilities, most of his attacks nullified we would be in constant attack with no risk for the damage I am sure we would be able to defeat him.

What do you say?"

"Sorry, but No, there is no need for me to defeat him as his fate has been set in stone".

"What?! "

James moves forward and says out loud

"Vali how long are you going to watch this fight?"

Looking in that direction Vali watch this outside the barrier.

* next chapter tomorrow hope you enjoy the fanfic.

* I am having hard time editing the chapters and it take me a lot of power and motivation if someone is willing to help me for free even putting "on dialog"  please contract me (i am fine even here in comments or another varation using this site)

[email protected]

1