Convincing Sabrina to Wear My Collar
4.3k 6 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“How about it? I’ve never worn two at once before.” Hachiko said to me as she leaned forward, putting her hand on my thigh.

I want to grab that cock so bad.

That wasn’t Cassandra. The voice sounded like Hachiko. Was that because she was so close? Touching me? Had it been intentional? Whatever the case, I knew I wouldn’t have any problems passing the test if I went with her, and that we could have a lot of fun afterwards.

Last week, I’d have jumped at it. She was that brilliant mix of cute and sexy, and a red-blooded male had a hard time turning away an eager girl.

...but when I’d been watching Sabrina absolutely dominate that other student, a fantasy had popped up into my head. In that fantasy, Sabrina was the one who stripped down. Sabrina in a collar. Fucking her as she was pushed against her own desk, the whole classroom watching us jealously.

My father had been powerful enough to bend a goddess to his will, and my mother was that very same goddess. I still had two unknown abilities, and my hunch told me they were overpowered, the kind suitable for a young demigod like myself. My gut was telling me I could do this.

“Maybe next time. I want to try something first.” I stood up and walked to the front of the class to pick up one of the collars from the box, but rather than return to my seat, I put my hand on Sabrina’s desk.

“You know… you’d look cuter than any other girl in here wearing one of these.” I grinned at her. “And you didn’t say the partner had to be another student.”

She smiled back at me. “Benjamin Krimson. I suppose the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.”

“You know who I am? I’m flattered.”

“Oh, I know the name of every boy in this school. Not that it’s a long list. And I suppose you’re right. But if you really want to try to get me into a Macho Brace, you’re going to need a convincing argument.” Sabrina licked her lips as she took the collar, turning it over in her hands, clearly considering it.

“Well, what if I said you’d look sexy as hell in it? And that if you put it on, I’d fuck you in front of the whole class. Let them all see what a slutty teacher they have. Make all of these little girls jealous that only a real woman like you get’s to take my cock.” I put my hand on her desk and leaned forward, brimming with confidence.

Sabrina’s eyes glowed purple. “I’d say you have to try harder than that. Maybe next time. Now why don’t you try it on yourself?”

I could feel her mind pushing against mine, like slimy tentacles squeezing my brain in their grip, like I was underwater, and I didn’t know which way was up. For a second, I panicked as my vision went blurry. I closed my fists, determined not to pick up that collar—what had she called it, a Macho Brace?—and then her control faded.

I felt around my throat for the collar and it wasn’t there. Instead, Sabrina was looking at me with a rather surprised look on her face. “...how did you resist my control?

That sent a spike of adrenaline running through me. Immunity to mind control. That must have been what one of my hidden abilities was! And if she couldn’t control me, that put us on a level playing field.

“Let’s just say I’m stronger than I look. And that this is your last chance to put the collar on of your own free will. Otherwise, I’m going to have to punish you for being so willful.”

Sabrina swallowed, leaning back in her chair, away from me. “Don’t get cocky, you brat. Just because your mind is a little slippery doesn’t mean that you can—”

“Sabrina, put on that collar.” My voice seemed to echo, the rest of the classroom going deathly quiet as they watched us. As they watched, Sabrina’s eyes start glowing pink as she brought the collar up to her throat, then fastened it with a click. “There. Doesn’t that feel so much better?”

Sabrina let out a hiss as she sucked her breath in, releasing the air in a breathy moan as her lip trembled. “Yes, Sir.”

Now this was more like it! Except...

“If you’re wearing my collar, then I want you to call me Master from now on.”

Sabrina gasped, squirmed in her chair, then looked at me with half-lidded eyes. “Yes, Master. Are you really going to punish me now?”

My nostrils flared. This was almost too easy. Sabrina must be a massive slut. Or maybe it’s that there’s so few men in this school, when a psychic one like myself showed up, she’d already decided to submit herself to him? Or maybe her mind really was just so weak that I could mold it as I like. Whatever the case, I was going to take advantage.

“Hell yeah I am. Get those clothes off, then stand in front of the whiteboard.”

“Yes, Master!”

Her clothing glowed purple as her psychic powers peeled them off of her body, levitating them into a neatly folded pile on her desk and leaving her completely naked and barefoot. With everything on display, I could see that she could easily compete with the younger students and oversexualized pokegirls any day of the week with her perfect hourglass figure. Her pussy was shaved hairless, and the juices were sliding down her thighs as she stepped into position, looking back at me. “What now, Master?”

I opened up the front of my pants and positioned myself behind her. “I want you to write ‘I’m a dirty hypnoslut who needs a Master’ one hundred times on the board. And don’t forget to capitalize the M in Master.”

She giggled, sounding like a bimbo rather than a respected teacher. “Mmm~ Yes, Master. And I’d never forget anything that important.”

“I’m a dirty hypnoslut who...ahhhn~!” Sabrina had been speaking out loud as she wrote the first sentence, but when I shoved my cock into her dripping pussy, she lost her focus, the marker veering wildly off course.

That earned her big, curvy ass a hard slap. “Don’t stop writing!”

“Ahh! Yes, Master! I’m a dirty hypnoslut who needs… fuck… a Master. I’m a dirty… so deep… I’m a dirty hypnoslut who needs a Master. N-not so fast! I’m a dirty hypnoslut who needs a Master! I’m a dirty hypnoslut who needs a Master!”

As she repeated that mantra and wrote, I kept speeding up behind her, slapping against her ass with my crotch as I buried my whole length deep inside of her, making her body bounce up and down and making it impossible for her to write anything close to legible.

“Fuck yes… ruin that bitch!” I heard Cassandra cheer from behind me. And she wasn’t the only one. The entire class was transfixed as they watched me claim their teacher.

“God, that cock of his… it’s even bigger than I imagined.”

“I want to wear his collar too… it’s not fair!”

“I want to be his pokegirl.”

“I just want him to look at me!”

I grabbed Sabrina’s hips and twisted her away from the whiteboard, manhandling her over her own desk, her breasts flattened against it so I could look these women in the eyes. “If you want to join this harem, then none of you should be wearing clothing.”

One by one, their eyes started glowing pink like Sabrina’s. Some of them smiled at me. Others had completely blank faces, and when they answered, it was in a lifeless monotone. All of them did answer, though, and they all said the same thing.

“Yes, Master.”

As I continued plowing into Sabrina, the rest of the class had climbed up onto their tables. Their legs were pulled up and spread, and all of them were jilling off, desperate to cum, but completely unable to simply because I’d told them that until I filled up their teacher’s womb, none of them had my permission.

I’d never been so aroused in all of my life, and I kept pumping into Sabrina harder and harder, faster and faster. Her moans were getting louder, the girls were getting more desperate, and the need for release was building up higher and higher. Higher than I had ever felt it. Painfully high even.

“Here it comes… going to breed you like the bitch you are!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, racing towards the finish.

...but the finish line, it was moving away. I was so close to orgasm, but something was in my way. Something was wrong.

“Come on, Master. Just a little more.” Lina whispered into my ear, her breasts pushed against my arm.

“And then me, Master. Don’t you want a strong girl like me in your harem?” Yang flanked me from the other side as she nibbled on my ear.

“You can have us all, son. You just need to cum.” There was my mother on the other side of the desk, licking her lips as she looked at me with hot desire. “Cum for us.”

“Cum for us.” Yang and Lina repeated.

“Cum for us.” The whole classroom was chanting it now, the demand getting louder and louder.

“That’s what I’m trying to do!” I gripped Sabrina’s hips harder, tried to go even faster, but it was like I was pushing into a cloud. It was like she wasn’t even there. It was like… none of this… was even…

I closed my eyes, then willed myself to wake up.


“Hey, you. Finally awake.” I opened my bleary eyes and tried to make sense of what I was seeing.

“You were trying to cross the border, right?” Why was my seat shaking? ”Walked right into that Imperial ambush.”

Why was it so cold?

“Same as us. And that thief over there.”

As the horse-drawn wagon came into focus, I shut my eyes tight again. This definitely wasn’t right.

The next time I opened my eyes, I found myself lying on my back, my head on a soft pair of thighs, two large, familiar breasts obscuring my view. “Hey you. Finally awake?”


“Mmm…” I rolled off of Lina, which proved to be a bad idea since I’d been laying on a couch and ended up falling face-first into the floor with a thud. I didn’t feel like moving from that spot for the time being. “What happened?”

“Funny you should ask that!” I heard Hachiko’s voice and saw her legs resting on a nearby chair. I saw bookshelves too, which made me think we were still in the Psychic Gym, but on the second floor loft library section. “I recorded all of it. Well, I’m not the only one.”

“Oh no.”

“Oh yes! It doesn’t take psychic powers to know that the moment you walked up to Miss Natsume like that, the entire class was going to be in for a treat.”

I watched the recording of myself and watched as things played out as I remembered them.

“Make all of these little girls jealous that only a real woman like you get’s to take my cock.” Hachiko mouthed along to the words, and Lina laughed so hard she snorted.

At that moment, I wouldn’t mind having a pokeball I could crawl into and die.

The recording kept going, with Sabrina’s answer. “I’d say you have to try harder than that. Maybe next time. Now why don’t you try it on yourself?”

And this was where things split off, because I heard my own voice reply with “Sure thing.”

As I watched my past self fasten the collar around his neck, I felt around my own. Sure enough, there it was. And the video still had a half-hour of playtime left.

Five minutes into it, I was blushing beet red and couldn’t take anymore. “Okay, okay! I get it! Turn it off!”

“No problem. Don’t worry, I’ll send the rest to you later,” Hachiko said with an impish grin as she put her phone away.

I felt around the collar, and just like I’d feared, it seemed like the only way to take it off was by removing the padlock. “How do I get this off?”

“Well, if it was like mine, you could just use a key.” Hachiko dangled hers in front of me. “But your model doesn’t come with any keys.”

“Fantastic.”

“On the bright side, that’s because it only has a twenty-four-hour charge. When the Macho Brace’s battery runs out, it’ll pop off on its own.”

Macho Brace. That’s what Sabrina had called it too, right before she gave me the mind whammy. “What’s a Macho Brace?”

Lina gave me a slap on the back of my head. “Maybe figure that kind of thing out before you do something stupid next time.”

Hachiko giggled, covering her mouth. “They’re for Trainers and Pokegirls to help control our abilities. You can’t use your supernatural abilities while you’re wearing one, and it slows down your Corruption. They say it’s good for training too, but I think there are a lot of diminishing returns on that end. Oh, and there’s a nasty side effect to them too.”

“Let me guess. You can’t orgasm while you’re wearing one?”

“Bingo! Pretty sexy, right?”

Was that why Hachiko was wearing one? Some kind of orgasm denial fetish? Or did she want to keep her powers sealed for some reason?

I pulled out my phone. It was still only 11:45AM. More than 22 hours stuck with this Macho Brace on to go. The rumble in my stomach told me that rather than worry about that, I ought to get a full stomach first.

Before that, though, I checked my profile to see if anything had changed.

Benjamin Krimson

  • Level: 5
  • Skills: Fire (+0), Psychic (+1), Athletics (+0), Toughness (+0), Persuasion (+0)
  • Abilities: Born in Flames, UNKNOWN 1, UNKNOWN 2
  • Corruption: 2%
  • Harem: 0/X
  • Balance: 9892$
  • XP: 3
  • Credits: 2

The hell…? I’d gone from level two and all the way to five from just that dream? Was it the collar? Or maybe Sabrina had done something to me? At some point, I was going to have to watch the rest of that video, much as I was dreading it.

More XP. So that meant that each time I leveled up, I’d gain an XP point? And then that XP would go into my skills… only I had no idea of what it was that spent the XP, or how to control it.

Before I put the phone away, I saw that I had two new friends on my list.

Hachiko Funches

  • Level: 8
  • Skills: Psychic (+2), Darkness (+1), Seduction (+1), Deception (+1),
  • Abilities: Aura of Domination
  • Corruption: 32%
  • Harem: 0/1
  • Friendship Level: 1/5

Sabrina Natsume

  • Level: 43
  • Skills: Psychic (+5?), ?????
  • Abilities: Iron Will, Inner Focus, Magic Guard, Foresight, Prophecy, ?????
  • Corruption: 45%
  • Harem: 4/8
  • Friendship Level: 0/5

“Friendship level? What the hell is going on with these apps? They keep updating on their own with new terms.”

“Like they say, garbage in, garbage out. The phones use the same technology as the pokeballs. In other words, they’re magic. Your abilities and your bond with the phone determine what it shows you.” Hachiko says as she takes a look at my screen. “Levels, huh? I have everything on a letter grade system. Sabrina is at A-rank. You’re at… uh… well, F-rank for now, but it’s not like I’m much better.”

Well, whatever. For now, I should decide on what to do next.

45