A Little of Both
2.8k 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You’re not serious, are you?” Terri asked, chewing down on her lower lip.

“As a heart attack.” I put my hand on Terri’s shoulder, applied a slight bit of pressure. “Now come on. On your knees.”

“Here? People are watching us.” Terri reached up to pull down on her new fluffy orange ears. She was turning out to be even more shy than Yang.

I looked around, and saw that for the most part, the beach was still mostly deserted. We might have gotten a few glances, but for the most part, people were focused on their own business. “Look, if you can’t even handle this much…”

“This much, he says…” Her hands clenched into fists and released, and with a whimper, she started lowering herself until her knees hit the sand. “Fine. I’m ready… M-master…”

“Good girl.” I ruffled her hair, rubbed at the back of her fluffy ear, her lips parting at the stimulation.

<Oooooh… that feels so good…>

“Now… fetch!” The frisbee soared through the air, going about twenty feet before sharply diving into the sand.

“Really!?” Terri went chasing after it, staying on her hands and knees, kicking up sand in her path. “Not cool, dude!”

As she grabbed it, I stopped her. “Ah, ah. No hands.”

“Jeez!” Terri didn’t waste any time, snatching it between her teeth and then galloping back towards me, her breasts swinging so hard it was a wonder they didn’t pop out of the bikini top. She skidded to a stop, frisbee still in her mouth, looking at my feet. “Here, take it!” she said with it still gripped in her teeth.

“You’ll need to lift it up first. Go into a squat.”

“Hahhh?!” The frisbee dropped right out of her mouth as her voice cracked. “Why!?”

I went down to one knee, putting my closer to eye level with her, lifting her chin up so I could see how flushed her face was. “Because just then, you didn’t obey. You questioned my orders. A pokegirl needs to listen to her Master, right?”

“Yeah, I know, but you don’t have to make me do… embarrassing things… right?” Terri whined.

“If I can get you to quickly obey these kinds of orders, I can trust you to obey if we’re in a real battle. Or at least, it’s the first step towards that.” I picked up the frisbee and held it to her lips. Without protest, she bit down on it again, and I stood back up. “Squat.

A whine from the back of her throat, but Terri brought her legs underneath her, raising up her posture as she balanced on the balls of her feet, legs spread open wide to give me a perfect view of those plump thighs. “Like ‘dis?”

“Paws up.”

If she could have, I’m sure that Terri would have choked swallowing that frisbee. But after a few seconds, she raised up her arms, curling her hands into ‘paws’.

“Perfect.” I took the frisbee from her mouth with one hand, rubbed her head again, “This ain’t so bad is it?”

“Yeah? Want to change places then?”

Instead of answering, I tossed the frisbee. Terri took off a half-second before I’d even shouted “Fetch!”, chasing it while it was still in the air, snatching it out of the sand without even stopping, digging a u-turn into the sand as she charged back towards me.

Terri got close, and without being told, went into the deep squat, paws up, nostrils flaring and breasts heaving from her heavy breathing. “Here.”

I took the frisbee, twirling it around on my finger. “What’s the rush?”

Terri didn’t drop the squatting position, but she did let her hands rest on her thighs. “It’s about obedience, right? So… figured it out. We can try something new.”

“Well, if you insist. Roll over.”

“...really? I…” Terri caught herself, gave me an abrupt huff, then twisted her body to the side, rolling over in the sand before crawling back to my feet. “There.”

“Hesitated though, right?”

“Well, I didn’t think you’d make me keep doing literal, actual dog tricks for you!”

“Yeah, but that’s kind of the point. I need you to obey me naturally. You’re spending too much time thinking.”

Terri gave me a roll of her eyes. “Well excuse me for not being able to turn off my brain!”

“Play dead.”

“Geh…” Terri froze up. _<Do I fall over? Roll onto my back? Stick my tongue in or out? Eyes open or closed?> _She mulled over her options a few more seconds before falling onto her side, eyes closed, tongue sticking out. “...bleh…”

“Hmm, that one was probably my fault. I ought to make my orders more clear.”

Terri rolled from her side to her back, arms spread out. “You’re psychic, right? Why don’t you give the orders in my head?”

“Because, I…” I rubbed my chin. “Hmm… because I’d not really thought about that. {Beg.}

I sent the image right into her head. Squatting with her legs spread wider, her mouth open wide, tongue hanging out, panting as she stared up at me with adoration.

Terri’s body immediately snapped from lying down into the squatting position, but when she stuck out her tongue and looked up at me, it wasn’t adoration but pure cringing shame. “How am I supposed to make my face look that stupid?”

“I think it’s a cute look.”

“You would.”

We kept at it for the next ten minutes or so. Fetching, rolling over, playing dead. Saying the command with a psychic picture helped, and she started following the orders before I could finish them once the awkwardness died down.

After a while, I decided to change things up. I went down to one knee, then held out my open palm. “{Grind.}.”

“Really…? You’re the worst…” Terri said as she inched forward on her knees without any hesitation. There was a wet squelch as she dropped her cameltoe into my waiting palm, and she groaned with restrained arousal as she followed my order and started to grind her pussy into my hand. I didn’t need to be a psychic to know how much she was loving the feeling.

“Can’t we wait… until we’re back…nnn… in your room…?” Terri asked, her hips speeding up.

I pulled my hand slightly away, strands of sticky juice connecting us briefly. “If that’s what you want…”

“Grrr…” Terri crawled forward on her knees the extra step closer to feel that touch on her needy sex again. “I want… I don’t… gah!” She let out a cute whine, eyes shut tight. “You know what I want, right?”

“I do.” Rather than just holding my hand still, I started to rub back against her pussy, doubling the stimulation, and at the same time, my other arm snaked around to the small of her back, holding her in place as I leaned in for a long kiss. I could feel her soft breasts flattening against me as our tongues pushed against each other, and when I pulled away, still gently rubbing between her legs, her eyes were dazed, slightly glassy.

“...th-that’s what I want?!” she whispered in disbelief. “I’m such a pervert…!”

“The perviest.” I wasn’t going to tell her that compared to every other girl’s mind I’d read, Terri was easily among the most vanilla. Probably another reason she’d not made a very good trainer. “{Lie down.}

The command sent an image with it. Terri on her back, legs spread wide as she could, bottomless.

Terri obeyed the mental command without hesitation, shifting to lie back against the warm sand beneath us. The flush from her cheeks had spread all the way to her collarbones, and her lips had permanently parted, her breathing ragged and noisy little gasps. She was looking right at me, and her eyes were completely drunk on lust.

{Lift your hips.}

I put my power into the order, overriding control of her body so that she’d obeyed before even realizing, but it was up to her to hold that position, shamelessly putting her brand new pussy on display for me. I ran my fingertip along the soft, plump slit, “Have you played around with your new hole yet?”

“Um…” The question stirred memories to the front of her mind. In the bathroom, leaning back against the wall, eyes locked on the mirror while one hand groped her fat chest and the other pumped two fingers furiously in and out of her pussy. “...just a little.”

I couldn’t help but smile at how adorably shy she was even while a line of pussy drool was connecting her slit to the sand inches below. I broke the strand as my two fingers pushed inside of her. <Bigger… his fingers are bigger than mine… stronger… feels so much better…>

“Tell me about it. What were you thinking while you looked in the mirror?”

Her pussy clenched down hard around my fingers when I revealed I’d taken a peek inside her head. “Just… um…”

“Thinking about how hot you were?”

“...uh huh…” She answered through clenched teeth as her hips started rocking back against my fingers.

“Thinking about being cuddle-fucked under the covers on a stormy winter night?”

“...yeahhhh…” she hissed.

“Thinking about…” I stopped to chuckle. “Dressing up in a slutty maid bikini, calling me Master, and unable to stop speaking in a French accent?”

“J-jeez! Don’t laugh! Sorry, I know that’s…” <...weird… I’m weird…>

I pulled my fingers out of her, then leaned forward, bracing my hands on either side of her head, looking right down at Terri. “It’s sexy as hell. And cute. And as soon as we finish your training, we’re gonna get that bikini.”

“Just… just the top is the bikini. It still needs a skirt, or it’s not a real maiaahhhhHHHH!!!”

Terri’s clarification was cut short as I thrust into her. There was barely any resistance as I glided inside, but just as soon as I hit the back of her inner wall, her pussy squeezed me like a vice. Terri gasped, her nails clawing down my back as I filled her completely.

"Good girl," I groaned, nuzzling into the nape of her neck. I held still for a moment, reveling in her velvet heat gripping me, then began to move. Slow, deep thrusts that made her whimper with each plunge inside.

"You like that, don't you?" I purred, nipping at her ear. "Being speared on my cock, stretched out and filled. Admit it."

"…Y-yes," she moaned, rolling her hips to meet me. Her thighs tightened around my waist, pulling me in deeper. "Love your cock, Ben. Love how you fill me up. Love you so much!"

"That's my good girl." I rewarded her honesty with a fierce thrust, pounding into her sopping cunt. The wet sounds of our fucking mixed well with the waves rolling in and out nearby. I leaned down to taste her lips and sped up. With her arousal and affection being broadcast so loudly into my mind, I knew that I wasn’t being too rough with her, that she was craving more and more, so I gave it to her, working up a sweat as I slammed my hips down over and over.

“Yessss…!!!”

Terri slurred it out as the orgasm spiked, her whole body tingling with mind-numbing pleasure, and the blissed out look on her face pushed me over the edge too. Hard, deep thrusts as I started pumping her with cum, her legs locked around my waist to make sure she could greedily soak up every last drop.

Spent, I rolled onto my back right next to her, looking up at the sky. “I think… that was some good bonding. You?”

“Mmmhm…” Terri hummed back at me, before turning her body to face me, her breast flattening out on my pecs. “Thanks, Master. For, y’know… being cool with this.”

“No problem.”

I wrapped an arm around her and thought I might just take a nap right here and now.

<Is he… is he not going to say ‘I love you’ back? Is that weird to say? Should I have not?>

Maybe now wasn’t the best time for a nap then.

“Hey, relax. I love you too.” I gave Terri a squeeze on the shoulder as her body tightened, then relaxed. “As a pokegirl.” And she tensed up again.

“What does that mean?” I could feel equal parts offense and anxiety in her mind.

“You’re still new to being a pokegirl and a woman and having a Master. I don’t doubt that you were sincere when you told me you loved me, but I want you to give it some more thought. Figure out if you’re infatuated with me, or if it’s something else.”

“Tell me where your head is at tomorrow, and we’ll go from there.”

I gave her a kiss on the top of her head, listened to her heart rate slow down as she relaxed. So damn cute. I really did love her. As a pokegirl. The same way I loved Yang? Different from Lina, at least. Was it? As I tried to sort it out for myself, I was just glad Terri wasn’t the mindreader in our relationship.


Thanks for reading! If you want to read more of my work, all of the links are at this link: https://linktr.ee/griztorc

Patrons and subscribers get to vote on what Ben does next.

 

 
20