[Oneshot] The Ever So Mysterious Kuroiwa: A Report from Aizawa
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
When i said i'd revise the older stories i had lying around, i lied. This is an entirely new story. Enjoy!


There are 7 Mysteries on Rokukan High School. The Painting in the Art Club, The Ever Tempting Reverberation at The Music Club, Strange Laughter at The Literature Club, And Many More. and yet what stands out the most is The Recently formed Demon Hunting Club. Because it's a real club.

Created by the ever so mysterious Hoshiko Kuroiwa, He's a one of a kind person himself. With his Eyes being Red on the right side, and black on the other, He sleeps in most of the class, and yet his grades are above average. He's too lazy to do most things, and yet he achieves pretty high grades in PE. He also eats Hardtacks and Pemmicans regularly because from his own words, It's an Easy Source of Nutrients. Overall, He's very weird.

Some say that he's the son of a mafia boss, other says that the teachers are letting his delusions run wild. But that's why i'm currently investigating him to find out.

I'm Student Council Member Ryunosuke Aizawa. And this is my findings on The Demon Hunting Club leader, Hoshiko Kuroiwa.

This investigations started because of The President's Request. He wanted to know why the teachers have been turning a blind eye on this club that only has a single member. And so, that i did.

The first thing i did was ask the students of this school what they thought about this mystery club. Their answers were the usual. Mafia son, Delusions, or A Secret Organization. However, There was two student who answered differently than the rest.

The first was a student from the same class as him. When i asked her what she thought about the club, She answered with "He's the real deal." When i tried to get her elaborate on what she meant by that, she simply walked away without saying a word. I found out something else about her later, but i'll put it at the end of this report. because it's a very big surprise that even i didn't expect.

The Second one was his sister, Hikari. She's a strange person in an entirely different matter, but my investigation does not concern her nature in itself. But what she said about her brother really intrigued me.

She said the same thing as the first girl, but She added a little comment that i couldn't help but notice.

"I just wish that he relied on me, you know? The kind of stuff he's doing is dangerous... Oh, but don't tell him that, alright?!"

Now what kind of dangerous stuff is he doing that worries his sister this much? Could the mafia son theory be true? or was this something else?

Eitherway, this was certainly something useful. With this in mind, I prepared a little bit more before i went with the second phase of the investigation.

i've asked a dear friend with preparation is because our mysterious club leader might actually be bullying a few people in secret, or he could actually be a mafia son, so we've prepared weaponry in case the situation gets dangerous. In secret, of course. I wouldn't dare to break the laws publicly, unlike another student council member.

After that, I launch the second phase of the investigation, which was to stalk our mystery club leader with the help of the dear friend i mentioned earlier.

Now. I usually don't do this. The second phase is usually asking the person we're investigating to begin with, but with how quiet Kuroiwa usually is, Even when asked by the police themselves, This is how i'm doing it.

The first notable thing i've noticed about him when we were investigating him was that he usually likes to go to behind the Archery Club and Pray to a wall for... whatever reason. This was pretty baffling, and now that i got to talk to him proper, i kind of regretted not asking about it. Oh well, i suppose i can ask about it when he gets back.

The second notable thing was that he likes to just walk around the school.

No destination, No rhyme or reason. He'd always just walk towards the cafeteria one moment, only to walk to the roof in another. There doesn't seem to be any reason that he's doing it. he's not looking around for anything, He's not looking for a person, he just... walks. 

The more i find out about him, The more stranger i find him to be. 

And then there's the third and final notable thing that i'd like to share in this report. There are alot of notable things i've found about him that i'd like to share, but this one is the most notable one.

See, When school ends, That's when clubs usually meet and do their things. The Sports club does whatever sports they'd like to do on that day, Literature club shares their book of the day with eachother, and among other things. But the demon hunting club's activities takes place outside of school, which... is allowed. But none of the clubs other than the sports, and travel club does it, so that intrigued me a little bit.

We followed Kuroiwa to a dingy little alleyway where he spoke to an adult in secret, Never facing eachother, and talking in code words like "How many Cats are out of the bag today?" or "Any Feral Tigers in the vicinity?" After that, Kuroiwa recieved a piece of paper from the man, and walked away. Now this fueled the theory that he was the son of a mafia... Until we got to the abandoned warehouse.

When we followed him there, It felt like we made the worst possible mistake. We don't know where we even got that feeling from, but this whole building felt.. weird. Like there was some unknown entity watching it. But while we wondered about this feeling, Hoshiko somehow disappeared, and in his place was something that was beyond of this world.

I couldn't believe it myself, nor did my friend, but it was real...

In front of us, Stands A Demon with boiling red skin. Horns Protruding from his head, His eyes bearing Venom and Malice. His sharp teeth bore a smile as his hand formed into a fist.

I tried to look around to see if there were any signs of Kuroiwa. Clothes, Skin, Hair, Anything. No trace.

My friend quickly ran in front of me in case the demon tried to attack first, and attack first it did. Only we severely underestimated how strong the demon would be, because he quickly knocked her out in a matter of a few minutes with a barrage of punches as she tries to defend me. 

I quickly grabbed my friend as she fell, and quickly ran around the warehouse, carrying her as i trying to find a way to get out of here. The demon quickly gives chase, Destroying anything in it's path. Walls, Boxes, The Floor. It did not matter what was in it's way. It'll destroy it.

And worse, it was sadistic as well. It just kept on chasing me, but never attacked me, even when it was close to me. It even stopped when it was right in front of me. Like it expected me to never find the exit.

And i never did. No matter what nook and cranny i checked, I never found even the smallest crack around here. And by the time i checked through everything, I was pretty exhausted. And that's when he started to beat me up. By the end, i had broken legs, my back is hurting alot, and i think my arms are bleeding.

But just as i lost hope and accepted my death then and there, The demon was suddenly struck with an arrow.

Just when i thought that hoshiko was actually gone, There he was. Dressed in some heavy clothes, and Wielding a bow & arrow. Something that he didn't carry before coming here.

"You're awfully cocky, for a low-ranking demon." He spoke, His voice sounding more firm and intimidating than his usual one. "But i guess that means it's going to be easier for me." The way he's speaking sounds like he's done this a whole lot. Even before entering high school.

So this is what Hikari was talking about. When she talked about the dangerous thing, I thought she meant that she meant that he was just fighting dudes. I didn't expect demon hunting to be actually literal.

Without any words, The demon quickly closes in on him, and just he's about to hit him, but then suddenly, Three deformed looking armored demons with shields for arm suddenly appeared. After that, The deformed shield demons suddenly transforms into Knights, and begins their assault on the demon with extreme prejudice, and Before the demon could teleport away [or atleast, it looked like it was going to teleport away], Kuroiwa Shot an arrow straight to his head.

The arrow had a talisman attached onto the shaft of the arrow, and once it pierced into the demon's brain, The demon slowly began to crumble into ash. And while that's happening, The knight kept on wailing on the demon, and even styling on him, Launching him to the air, and changing themselves into Six Crossbow wielding demons, Keeping him in the air with bolt after bolt, and then firing another talisman-attached arrow into his body to make him crumble faster.

Once everything was done, The only evidence that the demon was here, was the pile of ash standing before Kuroiwa, and the destruction that was here.

Kuroiwa quickly ran towards me and checked my condition. He looked like he was very worried for me, which was... rare. The guy never seemed to emote at all, and now here he is, concerned for my well-being... or atleast, i think he's concerned. my vision got blurry because my consciousness was starting to fade from there.

Before i fully went out, I heard something he said that i still remember, and something that was... awfully uncharacteristic of him. Even if i didn't know him at all.

"Thank god you're alright. You're the only guy that's my type, you know?"

I Wonder what he meant by that. but before i could ponder about it more, I woke up at the hospital.

They said that Kuroiwa carried the both of us here. And not only did he carry us all the way here, He also agreed to pay for the bills. Thank god, because i don't wanna burden my family anymore than i'm already doing.

I'll spare you the details of how my hospital stay went. Long story short, once i got released from the hospital, I went back home, and i wrote up the report that you're reading right now.

To conclude my report, The reason why the Demon Hunting Club is treated specially is because Demons truly exists, and I believe that the principal or a 3rd party is actively funding this in order to make sure that our school is safe from this threat. And while kuroiwa is the only member of this club, He's been doing it efficiently. But i'm afraid what'll happen to him if he fights a powerful demon alone, so by the time you're be reading this, i'm going to try and join the Demon Hunting Club in order to help Kuroiwa.

That is all.

Oh, right! I forgot to tell you about Izumi, right?

Okay, Here's one thing that's interesting about her. See, During the time that Kuroiwa's Older brother attended this school, He used to have a friend named Izumi. This was also the time that Rokukan had a severe bullying problem, and... Well. I think you know where this story is going.

Hoshiko's Bullies were pretty ruthless, to the point that He almost died himself, As Kuroiwa told me. But his friend? She wasn't lucky. Three of the bullies pushed her into a speeding truck, and then? She was dead. The sad thing is, The culprit was never charged for 1st Degree Murder, and they were practically let go with a slap on the wrist. And not only that, It turns out that she was denied afterlife, and that's why she's floating around in our world.

I thought this info would be something you're interested in, considering it's one of the 7th Mysteries in this school.

Okay, that is truly all. This took a whole lot of effort, so i hope i'd be atleast compensated for this.


And that'll be it for this oneshot! To be honest, i think i struggled with writing this one, and i was intending on taking a break this sunday, but one thing led to another, and now i finished the whole thing. I'll be taking a break for... 2 or 3 days. After that, i'll continue with Gun Girl Isekai. OKTHXBAI

0