Chapter 3: Saving the Heroine
254 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: Saving the Heroine

 

For Celia, it’s already a bright day for her. She can’t even express enough how much she wanted to say that she’s happy ever since Jacob had been in her household. They got to know each other, and whenever they would talk alone, Nether would always come with them and join their conversation.

It’s been a normal routine for them as friends and Celia knew that she will never forget these memories and bonds she has with the ones she treated as already special in her heart.

As she was on her way to the market, she spotted a very familiar figure. That’s when she realized that the person is indeed the heroine.

“Jack, please stop the carriage, now!” the horseman was indeed surprised by the lady’s words that he immediately parked the carriage at a nearby store, almost hitting it if it weren’t for Jack’s sense of control. His eyes widened as he was about to go toward the lady and ask her if there was something wrong only to find that the lady had been gone while the carriage had been opened

Panic run over him as he was about to seek the knights from the market when his vision caught a running figure of a noble lady in a dress toward a running carriage.

‘No! Milady will be in danger!’ he immediately run but instead of having the lady saved, he didn’t expect that the reason why lady is running toward that location is because of a certain lady who is currently stuck in her position.

Jack couldn’t know what to do but one thing immediately build into his mind, to save both of the ladies, he immediately run as fast as he could toward the carriage and tamed the horse.

He didn’t think twice if he will be punished by the noble but indeed he wasn’t since a lot of people saw him save the two ladies. They are a witness to the carriage’s movement that’s why the noble within the carriage wasn’t able to have any choice but eventually go down from it.

That’s when everyone’s eyes were on the man. He’s indeed dazzling but for Celia, it never mattered to her because she’s still looking at the Heroine who seemed to still be shocked at the event.

“Are you alright, Lady?”

“Ah, t-thank you…” were only the words that the heroine managed to say.

‘Well, she must be shocked. It’s alright since I can see that she’s indeed a very nice person. The main character that I like in this world!’

After a while Rena, the lady whom Celia saved immediately blushed because of the position they were in. Celia was on top of Rena as they were both lying on the floor. Even the way Rena spread her legs in between to accommodate the lady had been pretty embarrassing to her.

However, she never said any words and Celia eventually figured out why she was acting like that. So she immediately stood and lent her hand to the lady which Rena gladly took to fix herself.

“So what do we have in here?” An unfamiliar voice crept toward the two ladies. Rena managed to gasp as she immediately bowed leaving Celia on her creased eyebrows

‘Who is this person anyways?’ Celia wasn’t able to bow. Rena wanted to help her and signal her to bow but it was too late since the young man in front of them had already taken a liking to the young lady

“So, you’re that infamous evil lady from the Crenst household? It doesn’t seem like the rumors fit your personality,” the young man said making Rena gasp at the sudden statement but she averted her look when Celia immediately look at her

‘What is this young man’s problem? Oh, I get it, it must have been because of the carriage, Ugh!’ Celia wanted to shout but she only rolled her eyes and the young man caught a glimpse of it as he only laughed it off.

“So that was what you like, huh? Then let me cut you off to the chase, come with me,” he immediately said and Celia’s eyes widened

“What’s your problem---”

“Young sir, please pardon the lady since she didn’t mean any harm to you or anyone else. She only did save me and---”

“Oh, is that so? But you’re fine yet this lady who’s stubborn as hell seems to bleed her knees and yet, you’re still hindering her?” The young man said making Celia’s hands turn to fists

“That’s it. I’ve had enough. Who are you to even worry about a stranger like me, huh?” Celia’s villainess is on and it’s because she just saw how this young man treats her beloved heroine. No, she will never stand back and watch.

She adores Rena so much to even watch her be humiliated like that…

“Oh, so now you’re talking, huh? Bet you don’t even know me. Alright, to enlighten you, I’m Deim Corest, from the Corest household. Now, if you just come along, then I wouldn’t be able to do this thing of pulling you without your consent, dear lady Celia of the Crenst household,” Celia’s eyes widen the moment that she heard the young boy’s name

‘He’s Deim? Deim Corest? He’s supposed to be the male lead of this story, right? So why is he acting like that? Didn’t he feel something for the lady to act like that? It’s unbelievable. No, it’s never a good thing… He’s supposed to be in love with Lady Rena, a daughter of a Baron! Why is he even acting like this!’

Celia couldn’t believe her thoughts but what she couldn’t even believe was the moment that Deim seems to carry her and ended up near his carriage if it weren’t for her running way

“No!” she struggled and for a little while, she succeeded in running away, however, before she finally run, she claimed a handkerchief that Rena gave to her.

“Thank you, Lady Rena, I will never forget you. I hope we can still be friends after this incident!” Celia waved with a smile as she runs away from the people having her way away from the crowds.

The handkerchief that she claimed, was already on her bleeding now but she halted at last after opening a faraway store, which is creepy enough but she indeed enter to avoid the young boy

But before she could enter, she immediately inhaled a cloud of smoke which causes her to faint but even before fainting she heard something that made her eyes wide with blurry vision

“Perhaps, you are a blessing sent to me in disguise. I can finally seal this demon I’ve captured and from now on, you will never remember what happened to this shop until you turn eighteen. I’m sorry but I have to do this for this little creature not to destroy this empire…”

The young man then opened a jar and performed his spell on the fainted lady. It’s only a bonus to her that the lady had been wounded since the demon likes blood

“Now, you will have a blessing and a curse at the same time, it’s up to you to finally do what is best for yourself, Lady Celia…”

After saying those, the shop was banished and Celia was left alone in the street in an unconscious state but the wounds on her legs had already been healed.

 

***

“So have you finally found a vessel that the demons like?”

“Yes, My lord, it seems that it was safely stored in the body of the Lady on the Cresnt household”

An old man nodded within the darkness as they were in a dark room with warm lights making the two people’s shadow dance

“I see,” are the only words the old man said while continuously nodding

“If you want I can extract the demon on her since she’s still---”

“No, leave it there. But I guess she must have to suffer the curse from now on, just when I was planning to put it on the lady of the Geisle household. But putting it on the Lady of the Crenst wasn’t a bad idea either”

“So, my lord, we’ll just have to leave it like that then? What about the effect?”

“Don’t worry, we’ll be able to experiment on her once it takes effect. It will take her to be at the age of 18 to feel that effect. Since at that very moment, she’ll eventually feel lust”

“But my lord, what is the blessing in that then?”

“Blessing? Did I say the blessing? Well, I guess the blessing is that anyone whom she has sex on, will never fall in love with others and will never have the capacity to have sex with them if they aren’t her…”

The young man gasps but eventually nodded in the end.

“You might be wondering what’s the use of it all if we can just kill the demon, and all of this will be done, right Brian?”

“No my lord, I know the purpose, and it’s all because of that portal from another world…”

3