Chapter11: The Lady’s Celebration of Her 18th Birthday
191 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A lot has happened within the period that Celia was growing to be an adult. She even learned how to garden and even vegetable garden in their household. That should be left alone with the maids but she insisted.

She wanted to try it and for the first time, her parents agreed to it, since they couldn’t say no to her.

As time passed, she grew up to be a confident young lady and met friends. She even met the male leads and most of them had been captivated by her kindness and beauty that even Celia didn’t even bother knowing.

She even became friends with Lady Rena and the two of them would always attend some lady's gathering. However, Eran hadn’t visited her through all those years. His last visit to her household was mainly for telling Celia not to annul their engagement.

That’s why he kept himself busy within the imperial household; because of that, he could distract himself from the possibility of visiting his fiancé’s household.

But that doesn’t even stop him from always investigating her and her actions that seemed to be appropriate for the lady.

Little did he know that by knowing everywhere she was going and whatever she was doing, he was already being drawn to her like a moth to her flames.

Meanwhile, within the Crenst household, everyone had been busy, and even Lady Rena couldn’t tend to Celia’s request on going to the market because, at the moment, it is her wonderful birthday and she isn’t even allowed to go outside.

There is this belief within the empire that going outside when one’s birthday would endanger that noble. That’s why she was confined to her household and even guy friends whom she manages to attract were busy doing their things in their household.

Now that she was left alone in her room, she was writing something since she couldn’t help doing some diary. For the past eight years, all the records were in her diary and she couldn’t help smiling after reading them one by one.

Then suddenly, someone knocked on her door. Her eyes which were too focused on the diary seemed to look on her brother that became already an adult.

Nether is indeed gorgeous like she was, they have the same appearance but only different in gender but Celia couldn’t even help admiring Nether and how he grew up throughout those years

“Sister?” he said as he looked at Celia.

Celia, on the other hand, smiled as she kept her diary in the drawer and come to hug her little brother. He did grow up so much, she thought with a smile.

As Nether hugged his sister, he couldn’t hide anymore. The longing that he felt and the warmth of their bodies colliding with each other made him unable to think right now that he had already hugged her tightly as if he was already feeling her chest against his.

He almost moan when Celia hadn’t patted him on his back and he widen his eyes when he heard his sister say some words about them being siblings.

He hated that words, he hated that they were siblings but he couldn’t say them to her, since he couldn’t hurt her.

In the past, whenever his sister would turn her back around and do something outside of Nether’s activities, the little boy would always glare at his teachers for giving him the knowledge that siblings aren’t allowed to be married within the empire.

That’s why whenever the servants or his teachers would see that he’s very sweet to his sister and that it’s beyond being sibling love, he would glare at them implying that they should better shut their mouths up or else they wouldn’t see the light.

They even imagine that the young master would do everything just to fire them and that’s the start of the servants hiding the truth from Celia no matter what they do, Nether would always appear in front of the lady warning them of the words that they would say to his beloved sister.

Now that he had time to his sister, he didn’t expect to hear those words again from her mouth. He wanted to kiss her just to shut her up but he knew that this isn’t the time for that because he already planned for everything.

“Sister, I knew that I’m still your brother, but haven’t you realized how handsome I am?”

“Of course, you are my brother, how could I not realize that you’re handsome?” Celia started chuckling as they break their hug and eventually, she couldn’t help smiling at him.

“No, sister, I want to know if you think that I’m handsome as a man----” but then his words had been cut off the moment that someone knocked on their door but this time, it wasn’t a servant because what followed after was a deep tone of voice that Nether couldn’t help glaring secretly.

“Are you ready?” The owner of the young man’s voice was no other than Celia’s fiancé and what even triggered Nether was the look that his sister is giving as if she would have a heart attack with the way she was blushing.

Nether couldn’t help narrowing his eyes but he only sighed as he knew that his plans would work only tonight, where everyone would leave them alone.

Having him pretend, there goes his smile, the ever-gorgeous smile that he would always wear to his sister. His smile would never fail to amaze Celia and despite that, she was stunned to know that her fiancé was out there for her waiting from her room, she never missed a chance to always kissed Nether on his cheeks.

However, what happened next was the one thing she never expected. Nether turned his head and Celia kissed him surprised on the cheeks making them kiss on their lips instead and now that Celia’s eyes widen, Nether couldn’t help but let it continue.

He kissed his sister with so much passion that Celia couldn’t help responding. That Nether guided her to cling to his neck and even though Celia didn’t want to, it feels like she feels hot all of a sudden, and now her body seems to move on her own.

She closed her eyes forcefully since she couldn’t do that, even if she reincarnated into this world, she had already treated Nether as her real young brother and she was about to slap him when suddenly Nether asked her

“Sister, are you okay?” When she opened her eyes, she looked at Nether confused since she thought that they had kissed and Nether forced his tongue to her.

Weird, she thought since she had never had the desire to do that to her brother, it is the first time she had imagined such a thing with him and she couldn’t even express how embarrassed she is at the moment that her heart is about to come out from her body and her face to her ears are all red.

“N-Nothing N-Nether, I guess his highness had already waited for me”

“I see sister, so see you later then,” Nether kissed her on the cheeks and she suddenly felt as if a wave of electricity hit her skin that she couldn’t help feeling hot once more. She almost moan if it weren’t for the continued knocking outside

It must be an illusion, she thought once more as she took a deep breath and watch the door open when Nether exited, Eran narrowed his eyes at him before turning to look at Celia

“You are gorgeous,” he said to her which made her face heat up. She should be feeling nervous but now that Nether came and Eran also came, she only felt some foreign emotions that weren’t there to begin with.

“Same as you, your highness”

“Eran, whenever it’s the two of us, you should just call me by my name and if you refuse, I will make that my order,” Celia was about to refuse but because it was Eran she knew that she couldn’t fight back. The only thing that she was about to do is to accomplish her goal for tonight, just a happy celebration.

Little did she know that this will turn out to be her awakening.

The gathering became long as Celia talked to the other guests, she also had a moment with the male leads, especially Deim, Luke, and Jacob who came as well dressed in a suit that Celia picked.

Everyone seemed to be happy only that she had to leave for something urgent. It’s not news or something within the household but because she felt like she was about to lose her breath.

She felt hot all over her body, that she couldn’t understand. It’s like this feeling she had with that illusion when Nether kissed her for the first time.

Walking as if she was drunk and was about to fall to the ground, someone from behind her caught her in time.

But the next thing she knew was, her body kept moving on its own she threw her champagne on the floor not minding what would happen next, and kissed the man that caught her.

“As I thought, you’re indeed a sexy devil, my fiancé and because you took the initiative, even if you cry I won’t stop fucking you tonight…”

A moan only escaped her lips after breaking the kiss then she spoke of the word she never expected

“Eran?”

3