4. Fashion Midnight
377 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Prompt: Gyaru x goth smut

Author: yurinium

Find the author here: https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/77760/yurinium/

Content Warnings:

Spoiler

Smut – contains graphic sex. Consumption of alcohol without intoxication.

[collapse]

How… did this happen, again?

It was a couple of minutes past 1 am when the blonde girl stared at the clock. Moaning and panting as she could barely move, in bliss from the afterglow.  The black-haired girl beside her was already asleep as she did not even bother to get dressed up; her naked body was only wrapped in the blanket the two girls shared. It was certainly a night to remember for Karin, as she tried to close her eyes.

 

For it was the first time she had sex with another girl.

 

 

Tsunoda Karin was a freshman at Momoyama University, which was her first choice due to the proximity of the fashion centre of Tokyo: Harajuku. As soon she had finished high school, she could go all-out on her gyaru fashion: dying her hair pink, with bright yellow contacts and magenta-painted nails.  Karin had always wanted to work part-time in Sweet*Smile, a clothing store located at the centre of the district. Being a regular there, she knew the owner really well, and so after the job interview, she was hired immediately as a sales assistant.

 

Sweet*Smile was not a big store but it always had plenty of customers, from high school to university students. It was popular for carrying the latest trends in fashion, as Mizune-san, the owner, used to work in fashion magazines.

Karin, who had been engaging in gyaru fashion since high school, had the product knowledge required, yet it was totally different from being a customer. She needed to learn to match the fashion to the potential customers, something that the owner was very good at and the main reason why people, including her, shopped there. She narrowly managed to survive the first day with the help of the owner.

“Thanks for the hard work. Here’s your pay for the day. Go eat something nice for your first day.” Mizune chuckled as she gave Karin the paycheck. The pink-haired girl got paid daily on top of the staff discount, so she was planning to get new clothes with her first pay.

Although, with how drained she was, the owner’s suggestion sounded nice… There were a lot of nice restaurants in the area. Harajuku was not that crowded on weekdays, especially during late dinner as Karin walked into the Western restaurant that she had always wanted to try.

Even when it was an off-peak period, the tables in the restaurant were still fully occupied. While waiting to be seated, another girl was already queuing in front of her, dressed in a goth fashion. With her long black hair, dress, and even eyeliner, she totally looked… otherwordly. The Western restaurant immediately seemed like a vampire mansion with how pale she looked, her presence further adding to the mysterious aura inside the building.

.

“There’s only one table available for a while, will the two of you mind sharing tables?” the waitress walked towards the two of them. It was rather late and Karin was already hungry, but as the goth girl arrived first, the decision was all hers. She glanced at the gyaru for a bit as she said in her soft voice. “I don’t mind.”

Karin was pretty thankful for the other girl as the two of them sat down at the same table. The goth girl did not say any word other than ordering the food, as Karin respected her boundary and tried to hold herself in not starting a conversation.

The two girls finished the meal around the same time as the goth girl excused herself first. When Karin walked outside the restaurant, she noticed that the black-haired girl entered the store next to the restaurant, even when it was supposed to be closed.

 

Oh, she’s apparently working in the area as well. I hope I can meet her next time. I really want to talk to the girl.

 

 

Karin was still curious about the goth girl that she ended up asking the owner of Sweet*Smile about it. Since both of the stores had been around for a while, Mizune-san might be familiar with someone in the neighbourhood. More than the new part-time worker, certainly.

 

“Ah, the goth store beside the Western restaurant? You can say that the girl is a full-time employee there. She had been working in Nightdream ever since high school.”

 

“I see. So she’s now in university as well? We are of similar age, then.” Karin beamed, it would be easier to talk with someone her age, after all.

 

“Yeah, she should be studying around here as well, although I can’t really remember the university’s name.”

There were a couple of universities around Harajuku, and the girl might not be wearing the goth outfit to the campus so it would be tough to recognise her even if both of them went to Momoyama.

If only there was another way to meet her. Unless she visited the goth store, of course, but it would be awkward to show up out of nowhere since Karin did not have any good excuse to do so. She could pretend to be a customer but it would be obvious as the goth fashion was totally not her style.

“That reminds me. While we are at it, why don’t you join the neighbourhood dinner tonight? The girl usually goes there to represent the store.” The store owner could see that Karin was interested in the goth girl. Mizune had something to do that night, as well, so  Karin could replace her for the occasion.

“It’s mainly a community dinner anyway so part-timers can join as well. It’s going to be fun.”

 

A bright smile could be seen on Karin’s face as the offer definitely sold her. The pink-haired girl had nothing better to do that night, anyway.

“Paid dinner and a chance to meet the mysterious girl again? Sign me up.”

 

 

The gathering was located in the yakiniku store in the area. The table was rather lively as most of them were store owners. However, despite the fact that she was surrounded by older women, Karin did not feel out of place as all of them were dressed in their respective stores’ fashion.

“So you are the part-timer from Sweet*Smile? I also would like to have an employee this cute”
“I suppose Mizune can’t make it today? Hope she can attend next month.”

The stores in the district were neighbours before rivals as they were all very friendly to Karin even when she was a newcomer,  the gyaru even learned a lot about current trends in the fashion industry that way. Although she had yet to see the goth girl yet, perhaps she could not make it…

 

“Apologies for being late, there were regulars in the store and I couldn’t leave them alone.” Karin could hear the familiar voice from the entrance of the restaurant. That, in addition to the Victorian gothic-styled dress, undoubtedly belonged to the goth girl that Karin was waiting for.

“Ah, welcome, Chifuyu-chan! It’s fine, we have just finished ordering the food, after all.”

So her name is Chifuyu. What a beautiful name… Karin tried her best not to stare at the black-haired girl so much, this time she was dressed in a deep red-black dress that complemented her hair and eyeliner well. This time, Karin could observe (and admire) the other girl more as she noticed her lace choker, and silver jewellery with dark-coloured gemstones.

“This is Tsunoda Karin, a part-timer at Sweet*Smile. I hope you two can get along.” One of the store owners introduced the gyaru to the goth girl, though the two of them knew that this was not their first encounter.

“Imai Chifuyu, from Nightdream. Nice to meet you.” The girl introduced herself as she take a seat across from Karin. Technically, Mizune was right, she was indeed a full-time employee… that would take over the store someday as Karin found out that the girl was apparently the daughter of the store’s owner. Chifuyu did not talk much after her introduction though as she was mostly listening to the conversation and replied accordingly. And yet the more senior ladies seemed to get used to it, as they found the contrast between Karin and Chifuyu to be amusing.

 

 

The table’s conversations were interrupted by the arrival of the food as the waitress put down the plates of meat all over the table. Yakiniku would go well with beer, so the group leader offered a mug towards Karin.

“Ah, I am still a freshman, so I am not allowed to drink yet. I’ll only turn 20 next year.” Karin smiled as she rejected the offer.

“I’ll take it,” Chifuyu said as she took the beer onto her table’s side.

Ah, she’s older than me? I thought we were the same age. Karin stared at the black-haired girl in awe and surprise as she sipped her beer. So elegant, mature, and mysterious at the same time.

 

The conversation continued even after the dinner as the time flew by. Karin was lost in the moment as well as she did not even realise the notification that the train service had ended early because of the heavy rain. Her house was pretty far from the area and it would be tough to find a cab in such weather. As she was wondering how to go home, Chifuyu approached her.

“You are a student of Momoyama University, right? I’m attending there as well. You can stay at my house for the night since my place is nearby, and we can head there tomorrow.”

Chifuyu’s words were a godsend, especially with the soft voice that almost sounded angelic.

“You’re a lifesaver. Thank you! I’ll be in your care.” The gyaru was definitely saved by the goth girl. Speaking of, it was the first time Chifuyu talked directly to Karin. 

 

 

            The goth girl’s house looked ordinary from the outside, but as soon as Karin entered the door, the interior was like a European house. Fitting for the house of a goth store owner. It was pretty late, so the two girls entered the house quietly as Karin admired the unique architecture of the house in her mind. Chifuyu’s room was on another level as it looked like out of a movie, especially with a large bed in the centre of the room.

“If you have an extra bed, I’ll be extremely grateful.” The large bed looked comfortable and all that but Karin did not want to intrude further. The guest helped to tidy the portable bed beneath as she certainly did not expect to share a room with the host. At least they would be sleeping in a separate bed.

 

The two of them took turns bathing in warm water as due to the rain, the night was a cold one. Karin did not look that much different without makeup, as she was wondering how will Chifuyu looked like without the goth attire. As the black-haired girl stepped outside the bathroom, Karin could not help to admire Chifuyu's natural beauty. Her long black hair fell straight across her shoulder, as without the eyeliner her beautiful eyes were even more prominent. Not to mention the fact that she was clad in a thin bedrobe highlighted the shape of her body further, and Karin noticed that Chifuyu was curvier than she thought, especially in her bust size. She could not help to admire her as the two of them headed to their bed.

 

The rain had yet to stop as the night got colder. Even with the blanket, Karin still could not sleep even when it was already past midnight.

“Want to sleep on top instead? It’s warmer up here.” Chifuyu was still awake as she noticed her guest’s restlessness, offering her bed up.

 

“It’s fine, I can’t be a bother to you. The rain’s going to stop soon. Besides, I’m not sleepy yet!” Karin tried to play it cool.

 

“Then why don’t we sleep together on top of the bed? It’s big enough for the both of us.”

Karin could not believe her ears as her cheek blushed. Did she just ask me to spend the night together with her on the same bed? Was it because of the beer?-

 

“Are you by chance drunk?” The gyaru was still in a state of disbelief as she stood up to check on the other girl. Her face was not red, suggesting that she was not drunk. Chifuyu had a serious look on her face as she looked like she meant it.

 

“No, I am totally sober. You’re cold and since you don’t want me to sleep on the bottom bed, I figure that it’s best for us to sleep on the same bed. Hurry up, before it gets cold.”

Karin spent a few seconds staring at Chifuyu, the bed, and back to the goth girl as the rain did not seem to stop anytime soon.

“Then if you’ll excuse me…”

Karin tidied her bed before she picked up her pillow and joined Chifuyu on the large bed.

 

The bed was indeed large enough for the two of them as Karin could feel the warmth surrounding her body, especially with the thick blanket that they shared. So warm, yet so close as the two girls could not help but stare at each other. Karin’s heart thumped so fast as it echoed around the room.

“Excited?” Chifuyu asked with a soft smile on her face. Karin nodded as she find herself subconsciously leaning closer to the goth to share their body heat together.

“Let’s get even warmer, then.” Chifuyu chuckled, pleasantly surprised at Karin’s action. As their bodies touched, the shared warmth radiated all over their body. Both of them admired each other’s faces as their heartbeat beat rhythmically with each other.

As Chifuyu brought her face closer towards Karin, the gyaru closed her eyes. It was pretty evident that this was her first time with a girl, so the goth girl tried her best to guide the gyaru.

 

 

The intimacy between the two girls started with a kiss, as their soft lips touch each other.  Having a taste of each other’s before they deepen the kiss. Chifuyu set the rhythm as her tongue extended to brush and part the gyaru’s lips. The two girls tried not to moan too loud in order not to wake the rest of the house as the kiss muffled their soft yet lewd moans.

Karin’s hands extended amidst the kiss as she cup her hands around Chifuyu’s breasts, to the goth girl’s surprise. She let out a soft smile as she helped to unbutton her own pyjama top so that the pink-haired girl can touch the bare tits right away. Chifuyu’s nipples were already rock hard as they rub against those palms, showing that the older girl was as turned on as the gyaru.

Karin admired the goth girl’s body as her hand kept feeling the softness, squeezing the large breasts gently. The two of them kept the deep kiss as they occasionally pulled back to pant for breaths.

“May I…?” Chifuyu asked as her hand touched Karin’s exposed thighs, asking for permission to go further. The gyaru blushed as she nodded, spreading her thighs for the goth girl as she can feel Chifuyu’s long and slender finger sliding between her thighs from the opening of her babydoll. Poking and rubbing on the panty-clad slit as she felt the dampness.

 

Karin helped in pulling her own panties, surprisingly as Chifuyu admired the glistening pink slit. Her fingers kept rubbing on the entrance to make Karin’s petals get used to the fingering before she slid one finger in. The newfound pleasure sent waves of tingling sensation all over Karin’s body, it just felt… too good.

In order to calm down her moans, Karin buried her own face on Chifuyu’s breasts as her moans were muffled by the soft pairs. Occasionally smooched and even suckled on them, as well to stimulate Chifuyu further, to which the black-haired girl replied by sliding another finger in. Both of the fingers slid in and out alternatively with the thumb pressing on Karin’s clitoris as the surge of pleasure from that was too much for the inexperienced girl, sending her to her orgasm not long after. More of the love juices drips all over Chifuyu’s fingers as the hole twitched, Karin kept up moaning in the embrace as she was cumming.  In order to let the girl rest, Chifuyu slid her fingers out and wrapped her arms around the girl that had just climaxed.

 

“Feeling better? Shall we rest?” Chifuyu said as she looked at the gyaru that was panting from the fatigue.

“A… bit more… Hahh… I want to make you feel better, too…” Karin blushed, still moaning softly between her words.

 

Chifuyu had an idea as she adjusted their position; placing Karin on top of her, with the legs sprawled across the goth girl’s head as she faceplanted onto the wet folds once more. Giving the pink-haired girl soft, affectionate kisses down there as Karin did the same. Spreading the goth girl’s legs in return, it was her first time and she followed Chifuyu’s guidance, bringing her face towards the goth girl’s folds.
Kissing and making out with the lower lips as their lips brushed onto each other’s clitoris that peeked from the stimulation.

Not only imitating what Chifuyu did to her, Karin learned from the previous ‘advice’ as she suddenly slid her tongue inside the older girl’s folds. Sliding one finger in, and at the same time using the other to gently rub on the clitoris. Doing it gently at first so that it was not overwhelming for Chifuyu, all while she was genuinely surprised and amused at the action.

Karin could feel that she was getting closer to another orgasm and at the same time, the twitching of Chifuyu’s lower lips hinted that the goth girl was similar.

“Let’s… come together…” Chifuyu herself could not speak properly as she was overwhelmed by the pleasure. Both of them pressed their lips on each other’s folds and make out lovingly, fingers flicking on the clitoris until the two of them climaxed at the same time, squirting all over each other’s face and the bed they were on.

 

 

Karin was too tired to move as she had just climaxed twice. Seeing that, Chifuyu chuckled as she helped them to clean up while the gyaru panted on top of the bed. Chifuyu slid inside the blanket not long after she was done, she rested immediately, facing Karin with a blissful smile on her face. It was certainly a mindblowing experience as, despite the fact that she was exhausted, Karin still could not sleep.

 

As the clock showed 2 AM, the pink-haired girl knew that she should sleep as otherwise, she might not be able to wake up in time for her class. Still admiring the sleeping girl’s beautiful face, Karin got closer as she leaned against Chifuyu. To her surprise, Chifuyu pulled her closer subconsciously and wrapped her arms around her. The two girls ended up hugging each other as the comfort and the post-orgasm fatigue eventually sent Karin to dreamland.

 

Karin woke up the next day noticing that the goth girl was already awake, tidying her hair in front of the dressing table after showering. Chifuyu was applying her goth-style makeup, albeit lighter, even to school as she would not have the time to do so later for work, the main difference being her being more casual: A black sleeveless dress with a black cross-shaped necklace.  Karin could not help but admire how different Chifuyu looked every time, yet she still maintained the goth look.

 

“Good morning, Karin-san. Take your time to wake up. Breakfast is downstairs, feel free to make it at home.” Chifuyu smiled as she noticed the pink-haired girl was waking up,  already preparing a towel for her to cover herself. The goth girl did not know of the gyaru’s schedule, after all as she might be in a hurry.

 

Karin used the towel to cover herself as she looked at the time.

“I think I’ll leave together with you. I haven’t commuted together to class with anyone for a while and I’m starting to miss it.” The gyaru said, before leaving for the bathroom to take a  shower. Chifuyu chuckled as she prepared several clothes for Karin to choose from; primarily clothes from the other stores that she had gotten as gifts. Even Karin was impressed at the selection as she would totally love to see Chifuyu wearing them someday. The feeling was mutual, as the goth girl was curious about how the gyaru will look in the goth outfits.

 

The two girls certainly did not expect that their meeting would lead to something like this as they walked together to the university side by side, holding each other’s hands. As they walked past the fashion district, the two girls were thankful for their fateful encounter.

10