20. Leila Versus Zain (1)
1.5k 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Why should I?" He asked, giving her an affectionate smile and locking eyes. "You've become more beautiful since we last met. I'm afraid I can't let you go."

Leila glared at him, wetting her lips and wanting to speak, but her voice got stuck, and no words came out. She mouthed the words. Her face turned red, and she turned away.

"Do you want something? Say it, or I might assume you want this." He tightened his embrace, pressing her chest against his. "And we can stay like this longer."

Does he want me to tell him? Leila only heard half of it, as she was fixated on the students who were staring at them. She shivered.

Here, visible to all? The public display of affection was embarrassing, but she found comfort in it. Something she would never have felt before. After feeling comfortable in women's clothing and experiencing a sudden increase in her charm stat, the most significant change was a mental shift where she felt less resistance towards Zain. Although it didn't seem to overwhelm her self-control—not yet, at least.

Should I back out? Let him hold me. He'll let me go—he won't hold me forever.

She couldn't trust that judgment. As much as she would prefer to be in his embrace, she decided to avoid the humiliation of being in it for hours. It was better than him forcing her to agree to sex, as he had done earlier. Something deep within her, more intense than before, urged her to proceed.

He used his other hand to turn Leila's chin, making her face him. "Avoiding eye contact when someone is talking to you is considered impolite."

“I…”

"I, what else? Say it. It's not that hard."

His insistence and his attempt to downplay it did not make it any easier. She wanted to curse him, but she held back.

Not now. Not now. Later. He may escalate it. Make it my own choice, not his. Keep control. Don't let him take it. She calmed herself, took a deep breath, and tried again. "I'll let you t-touch my b-breasts—let me go."

“See? It's not hard. You should have said that from the start." He released his embrace but kept one arm around her waist. "I will accept your gift since you asked."

He cupped her breasts. The feeling, though familiar from previous sessions, felt different with her uniform and bra in between. Zain caressed it with fluidity, igniting sparks within her, and soon, the moisture below returned.

Leila's cheeks flushed even redder. She hid her face on Zain's shoulder, using him as a shield to block her view of others. It was not helpful at all. Their wide-eyed stares were etched in her mind. The students blushed and gasped, while some bit their lips.

"Are you embarrassed?" Zain whispered in her ear. "You think this is that bad? Are you embarrassed that I'm doing this in public? With my body.”

It's not yours. It-it's—her thoughts were disturbed. Zain leaned on her, pushing her back, but his foot caught hers, causing them to fall, with her ending up on the bottom, held close. She had no time to break free from his arm around her waist, and even less time to roll to the side. Before they hit the ground, he slowed their fall to ensure a soft landing.

"What are you doing?" She glared at him and tried to push him off, but his weight and strength kept him in place. "I allowed you to touch my b-breasts, but nothing more!"

"You're yelling for all to hear, yet you think this is embarrassing," his voice echoed, making sure everyone heard. "Look around; they are all staring at you. I'm sure you can see it in their eyes and vaguely sense it. Admired by men and envied by women. You're the woman I love."

"S—"

Silence.

A foreign voice penetrated into her mind, rendering her speechless. Her eyes widened and her mouth agape as she noticed the glare in Zain's eyes.

Chills shot through her, and when she glanced back, his eyes had returned to normal.

"As the hero, I could have married a princess or created a harem with all the princesses in the world, but I chose not to. Out of everyone, you're the one I chose. You may feel embarrassed, act childish, and engage in banter, but it's all part of your charm."

What was that? His eyes. She stopped focusing on the students staring and the words of praise that Zain spoke toward her. She focused on that one moment when Zain revealed a face that seemed out of character even for him. That—that... She couldn't explain it in words, but with the feeling, she could. It was cold—colder than the winter snow. It was colder than ice—magic. It was incomparable, lacking the essence of life.

Could that be his real self? Her gut feeling suggested it was possible, and her heart warmed to the idea. A sense of sympathy arose within her. She couldn't determine if the urge to help him was hers or not, but the urge to help him—to ease him of his burdens—grew. To comfort and support him so he wouldn't have to face his burdens alone.

She relaxed her arms, which had been pushing at his chest, and placed them at her sides, giving Zain full rein. She smiled at him for the first time, mirroring Zain's affection. The redness faded from her cheeks. She hadn't realized she was trapped in the moment of his gaze and the unfamiliar thoughts taking over her mind, which she believed were her own.

"Now, why don't you express your love for me?" Zain shifted his attention to Leila, conveying his affectionate command through her mind.

Show me your breasts. Show them. I'll fix everything after we're done. I can promise you that. I will train you in dagger usage.

The affection, smile, and willingness to share his burdens faded when he ordered her, causing her cheeks to flush. She had learned she couldn’t resist it, so she didn’t try and only watched.

Leila unbuttoned her overcoat and shirt, exposing her embroidered black bra underneath. She glared at him. Only he could see her glare.

"Did you wear this for me? It looks great on you. Better than the one you wore yesterday. It suits you." His smile was provocative.

She arched her back, lifting her stomach into the air, and slid her arms underneath to unfasten her bra. Once it was loose, she lowered it onto her stomach and laid back down. She turned her head to the side, avoiding Zain. When she saw all of them with flushed cheeks and men with bulging pants, she closed her eyes, wishing for it to stop.

After numerous instances of moaning, touching, and intimacy, it came to an end. Zain kept his word. He didn't touch her lower region.

"I've done what you asked. I endured it. Fix it," Leila said as she stood, pouting while buttoning her overcoat.

“Fine, fine. I'll do it." A pink light flashed in his eye, lasting a few seconds. "I'm done."

Leila turned, not trusting him. The students had resumed sparring with their partners. Their faces were still red but less noticeable, and the men's bulges had vanished. Despite some occasional glances, their eyes did not have lust. Instead, it was curiosity. Maybe they hadn't seen who the hero was dating? Whatever it may be, it has nothing to do with her. Or she wished it didn’t.

"I told you. Now, it's my turn." He summoned Black Rose and handed them to her, saying, "I promised to train you, so I will."

Space Magic?

She didn’t take them. "How will you do that? I can't attack you."

"As long as you do not intend to harm, hold animosity, or feel negative emotions towards me during our spar, you are permitted to attack me. Although, after doing that to you, I don't think you'll manage that."

"Whose fault do you think it is?"

“Yours. You asked for this."

Leila took Black Rose.

"You understand, good. I'll release the restriction on anger and negative emotions." He cast an illusion spell, lifted her shirt, and placed his hand on her abdomen. "Just don't release killing intent." Digging his fingers in and pivoting his hand to the right on his palm, a sound of a clock rewinding was heard. "... and you'll be fine," he released his hand.

"It'll last until the spar ends.” He summoned his white sword, which she hadn't realized was missing. "Attack when you're ready. If you can make me move, I'll leave you alone tonight. No schemes. No lies. I'll do it, and if you want, I'll even teach you seduction."

"I'll take your offer.”

 

25