4. Broken Promise?
4.6k 2 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Leila absorbed the rich mana of the ancestral tree, the other students weren't, except for some who already learned their families own absorption techniques.

"As you weren’t given an absorption method by your families, we will be providing one for you. If you’re afraid you won’t gain much, don’t be too worried about it; classes will take place here the entire week." Professor Rina explained, pulling hundreds of skill scrolls from her inventory.

The students took the scroll she gave them and opened it. The contents of the technique were written in the world’s language, making them easier to understand.

The students started reading the content of the scroll, trying to learn and memorize the method.

After they memorized every word of the method and understood it, could they really begin absorbing the rich mana in their surroundings? It wasted valuable time, but it wasn’t like they could change anything. They had no choice but to fall behind the others.

***

Leila had been absorbing the mana of the ancestral tree for a half hour, but she felt something wasn’t right about her absorption rate.

The mana wasn’t as smooth nor was it as fast as she thought. Instead, the mana she absorbed into her body felt rough and uncomfortable. Her mana palace also was increasing at a slow pace.

At this rate, her mana palace wouldn’t increase much at all. This method was incredibly slow, and she realized that she would have less mana than even the students who started late. She knew she could not even reach the first tier.

Leila frowned, finally opening her eyes as disappointment flashed across her face. She couldn’t understand why this method didn't work. She didn’t even consider the thought of the method being fake. There wasn’t a reason for the dean of the academy to give her something fake after all.

She might've lost her position as the hero after becoming a succubus, but she didn’t believe anyone, especially the dean of the academy, would try to stop her growth.

‘You can’t absorb well, can you? If you keep absorbing like that, your mana palace will be destroyed, and you will most likely die!’ Zain’s voice echoed inside Leila’s head. "It isn’t that you’re using the method the wrong way, but that the method isn’t suited for you."

He further explained, "Your soul may still possess characteristics of a hero, but your body doesn’t! This method isn’t for demons, much less the rulers of the demons. However, I have a method most suitable for you, but..."

Zain turned silent. He closed his eyes and started absorbing the mana in his surroundings. He didn’t finish his sentence, but Leila easily interpreted his last few words.

She realized she has been lied to. Zain had promised her that he wouldn’t bother her and that she could give herself time alone while she trained her mana, but that was before she realized the method wasn’t right for her. In fact, he only agreed to her training alone so she would lower her guard.

Since Leila felt that she was safe from Zain while training, she didn’t think he would use her own words against her.

Moreover, there wasn’t a way for her to avoid falling into his trap. He didn’t possess any absorption methods that were best for succubi. She didn’t think she could even use the method that the professors taught. Even if it were possible, her absorption rate couldn’t be comparable to the one Zain could give her.

Unfortunately, she had already been caught between a rock and a hard place, leaving her with two options to decide between. She could ask Zain for the method and risk losing all the freedom she was given, or she could deny his help and figure things out on her own.

Evidently, the only option she thought was best was to ask for Zain’s help. As much as she hated him, he was the only one who could help her.

"Can you… Help… Me? I know this will break the promise you’ve made with me, but I need to learn a succubus’s absorption method." Leila struggled with asking for his help. 

"Really? Didn’t you want to train your mana alone?" Zain responded with a smile plastered on his face. "Since you want it so badly, I’ll give you the absorption method."

Zain placed his finger on Leila’s forehead as a white light shrouded his hand, creating a small white thread that spread inside her body.

"Don’t move!" Zain’s calm voice fell into Leila’s ears as a mysterious white light flooded her head.

As the white light flooded inside her head, she started feeling restless, but there was no pain. She didn’t move, as she understood the dangers that the white light implicated. The white light was something demons feared and only the hero possessed; it was the purest form of light magic

"Argh!" Leila felt a massive headache following Zain’s spell. She felt foreign memories rush inside her head.

There were so many memories that she couldn’t go through all of them at once. She started with the earliest memory that could provide her with the method of absorption she wanted. Just as expected, the method wasn’t ordinary at all!

Through these memories, she came to know that the technique had two main ways to increase one’s mana. One was through direct intercourse with another, which was commonly used by all succubi and sex demons alike.

The other wasn’t different from the usual absorption techniques, where one has to absorb mana from nature, but it still required one to be not only bare of clothes but also perform a sexual act, either alone or with a partner. Fortunately, this one didn’t need any intercourse at all.

However, the memories of the technique weren’t the only ones she received. Zain also gave her some memories that weren’t at all related to the technique but instead were a lot more lewd!

The light spell shrouding Zain’s finger slowly disappeared as he removed his hand away from her head. Leila’s headache also disappeared, bringing an end to her pain.

"Ah~! Ha…" Leila breathed heavily as her face turned red. Zain hadn’t only given her memories of the technique but actual memories of when he had sex, some on her own or with others with a man and a woman. "Why did you show me such scenes? You’re such a wicked man."

"What scenes? I only showed you my memories of the technique. Are you talking about the things you saw done with the technique? That was to show you the techniques proper use. Tell me why you called me wicked when I clearly didn’t do anything."

"You!" Leila clenched her fist tightly. She couldn’t believe he had used the memories like that! Even if he did it for another reason, she couldn’t refute his claims since they were true.

"When someone does something for you…" With their promise broken, he made a move on her. "You should say thank you, shouldn’t you?""

He snapped his fingers, casting an illusionary barrier around them. The barrier would prevent anyone from seeing what took place. No one who was weaker than a hero could see past the barrier. Zain could now do whatever he desired with Leila.

"Don’t! Stop! Not now!" Leila tried to move back only for Zain to command.

"Don’t move!"

As soon as he spoke, Leila lost all her ability to move. Her body was at the mercy of Zain once again.

"You wanted to increase your mana palace… Let me help you! Too bad that we can’t have intercourse, but I’ll save that for later." He snapped his fingers again. Both Zain’s and Leila’s clothes disappeared, leaving their bodies bare for each other to see.

"The promise was broken. I don’t have to have intercourse with you. Why did you say we’re doing it?" Leila asked.

"The promise wasn’t broken, as it still stands even now. You might think it was broken, but it wasn’t. All that changed was that I gave you the technique instead of your freedom. Everything else still stands! Nothing is free in this world after all!" Zain stated, "Spread your legs! Lie on your back!"

He commanded twice, and Leila, who tried to resist, couldn’t! Her body moved on its own, laying down on her back as she spread her legs.

"Let’s not waste more time." 

Zain grabbed both of her breasts and sank his hands into them, groping them repeatedly, slowly making his way to their apex, where he pinched them.

"Mn~!"

At the same time that Leila moaned, he moved in closer, seating himself on top of her. He kissed from the middle of her neck down to her chest, sending shivers through Leila’s body with every kiss.

When his trail of kisses finally reached her breasts, he clamped his mouth on one of the nipples.

"Ah~!"

Currently, Leila feels pleasure course through her entire body, as her mana palace grew under the sudden flood of mana, which heightened her senses, making her body even more sensitive than it already was!

‘No… Don’t!’

Here’s a link to my discord for this novel and novels I may create in the future. On there, you can see the character visuals of all my novels:  https://discord.gg/MJXqaWkV9d

69