16. First Time (2)
3.3k 0 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the realization hit her of what she had done not just once but twice, her face flushed. What had happened just now? She recalled almost vividly, her mind failing to hide or censor anything. The wet sensation surrounding and tightening around her nipple was followed by a surge of pleasure.

Had she really lost control over herself? This early, less than a minute after their horrendous session began? Had she been this sensitive all this time where Zain could cause her to moan without her trying to muffle it this effortlessly?

‘It can’t be.’

Before Leila could suppress her moans to a whisper, Zain could hear them, though to do this, it required adequate concentration and control. The longer the intimacy, or foreplay, as in her current situation, would go on, her voice would naturally get louder and louder with the decrease in her concentration and control over herself.

Leila expected this; her body was very attuned to pleasure and intimacy with it in a sense, embodying it. And with her soul being completely foreign, though not so much now, her mind could not defend and stay strong forever. She would eventually succumb to the pleasure, where her body moved and moaned in a rowdy and uncaring manner.

Yet, this was different. Her mind did not succumb. She did not lose her focus. Her body did not move on its own, shaking her hips or moving in any way she wouldn’t have done when under her control. Her senses were still there as well. Leila could see Zain, smell the fragrant aromas pervading the air, feel the sensations in her chest, and taste Zain’s tongue and saliva lingering in her mouth. It was all there; her mind was clear besides the slight haziness that came over her, and she could still think coherently.

At this thought, her mind went to an immediate and easy answer as to why this happened. Was it an illusion? One that would trick her mind into thinking she was focused and in control, when in actuality, her mind had already succumbed. It didn’t take long for her to disregard this answer. She didn’t think Zain would resort to using an illusion to trick her mind and senses, especially in the middle of intimacy.

From what she knew about him, he wanted her to feel the pleasure. He wants to ingrain the vivid memories of him pleasuring her into her mind. It was a strange and twisted obsession he had, which he hid behind his smile, only showing it whenever he teased her, or, as of now, amidst their foreplay.

Lelia didn’t know how this obsession came to be, similar to how she didn’t know about the one he had for her, but she knew he wouldn’t act or try anything that would ruin this first time for her, even if she had placed some restrictions on him. With there not being an illusion, what could it be?

She knew there had to be a cause, and it wasn’t just because her soul had become more proportionate to her body. Her thoughts led to Zain. In her mind, he was the cause. She just didn’t know how.

“Mn…!”

‘Not again.’ 

This time, it wasn’t Zain’s mouth that made her moan the second time. It was his hand grabbing onto her other breast, where he stroked it gently. Moving upward, showering her with pleasure. When his hand reached the nipple, which had since become hard and sensitive, he pinched it.

And at the same time, his tongue pressed strongly against the nipple in his mouth, though he ensured there was no pain or discomfort. Another moan of pleasure came from his onslaught of teasing her nipples.

After her fourth moan, she learned why it was different this time around compared to the times Zain played and teased her before. For the third and fourth times, she didn’t focus on stopping the moans. Her eyes and attention were placed completely on Zain and his movements instead. It was her only inkling she had, and she was right.

His movements were slow, rhythmic, gentle, and graceful. They didn’t miss any sensitive spots, touching ones she didn’t even know existed before. She hadn’t seen it prior, but there was also a thin, almost invisible white layer of mana covering his hands, with it being mostly concentrated at his fingertips and disappearing into her body.

It was naturally the mana belonging to the hero, which had the light attribute. However, she didn’t feel pain or discomfort from direct contact with his mana. Even when his mana touched her mana palace, where her dark-attributed mana was, it didn’t react negatively. Rather than negatively, it increased her mana, though not by much.

Zain, though making sure she savored every touch, the pleasure, where he wouldn’t stop until he pleasured every single part of her body, either through his physical touch or through the mana he was using with every action, spreading the pleasure, told her something else. The eagerness she could see in them told her he wanted to start the main course.

But no matter how eager he got for it, he didn’t stop his foreplay. He didn’t move from his position as he moved his hands and fingers to increase her pleasure more and more. He seemed so adamant about pleasuring her that her arousal had quickly reached its limit. Then she came, almost immediately—the moment she was looking forward to the least, while Zain had been waiting for this.

“Ahn… Mn!”

After coming the first time, she came a second time. Her mind didn’t go blank, but it did turn hazy, and her vision blurred. With two consecutive orgasms, she felt exhausted; her arms and legs were sore; and her eyelids wished to close as a slightly haggard look etched itself onto her face.

In the state Leila was in, she knew she couldn’t move, with lifting and moving her arms becoming somewhat of a challenge for her now. All she could do was keep her eyes on the now-energized Zain, which led to her frowning slightly.

For the first time since he started, he had moved from his position on top of her. He had pulled back, and he then proceeded to strip her of the bottom half of her nightgown and lingerie.

“Why now…? Why did you wait for me to orgasm?" She asked, her voice sounding shaky and slightly slurred.

Zain tossed the rest of her clothes off the bed and teasingly said, “Shouldn’t you be knowledgeable of this already? You’re a Succubus.”

He spread out her legs and continued, "It's for your own pleasure and comfort. With two orgasms, I believe you’re ready for the insertion, don’t you think?”

“…” Her eyes looked incredulously at Zain. “I…”

“You agreed to this. I agreed to this. I agreed to let it be indirect. So instead of hesitating, I’ll give you two choices you can pick from. The first is you; by hand, insert it yourself, or I order you to. By will or by force, I’ll leave you to decide.”

Leila knew this moment would come, and she dreaded it every second. She had this coming, making a deal with him for a sliver of freedom. She wanted him to forget, to keep to the foreplay until the session ended. It was a wish she wanted, knowing deep down that it wasn’t realistic.

Left with the choice between by will or by force, they both had the same outcome: the insertion of his penis into her. With Zain speaking as if one was better than the other, she felt he said this just because she would be the one inserting it, but there was an underlying factor she wasn’t aware of. Her gut told her to choose to insert it, and she did.

“That’s good to hear.”

Leila found Zain’s penis before her eyes, and with hesitation, she curled her fingers softly around its shaft. It was covered in a thin layer of rubber, which stopped direct contact, but she could feel its warmth. She was going to go through with this. She had to; it was this or something worse. The panic and disgust she felt inside, she didn’t hide or suppress. She allowed Zain to see her true emotions.

Taking a long breath, she stopped hesitating and slowly and gently led the penis downward, giving it slight adjustments until she felt it touch her labia. Then, with some help from Zain, she inserted it.

There was no pain, no discomfort; it went in with ease, as a strange feeling of fullness and pleasure was felt. She felt its warmth inside her as his penis reached the entrance to her womb.

She hated it, yet was happy the insertion for once didn’t cause her to moan or orgasm. Something she was expecting.

“Why so down? We can begin the real fun.”

38