18. Restrictions
2.1k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A soft, repetitive sound echoed in Leila's ears. Her mind couldn't understand it, but it aroused her. As she woke up, the sound became louder and clearer. The source appeared to be nearby, seeming to be beneath her.

The sound was slapping. Rough and fast. She felt the deep impact of skin against skin. Aside from the slapping, there was a feeling of being full and warm. It was familiar yet unfamiliar. It was even more vibrant than before.

Did I faint? Is Zain still...?

She heard her ragged breaths mixed with long, satisfied moans, which were quieter but still noticeable. The feeling of fullness left her for a moment, replaced by a spark that tickled her insides and spread. The feeling returned, intense and exhilarating, taking her breath away.

Moisture gathered, and her heart raced, beating louder, but she wasn't there. Not yet. The fullness left her, draining her, and her breath returned. Her mind raced to the tune of her heart, craving more. When it returned, she opened her eyes, and her vision flashed white. Once again, she was breathless. The spark burned hotter, brighter, and ignited. The fire blazed inside her, latching onto her and spreading. Everywhere it touched, it burned; her body heated up and never cooled down.

The fullness subsided, and she finally got a break. She observed her surroundings. The more she saw, the more her nerves tensed.

A familiar scene. The Ancestral Tree, which students sat around in lotus positions, focused on absorbing the abundant mana in the air. Professor Rina paced back and forth between students, correcting their mana flows when they made mistakes. Leila's scandalous actions were ignored.

Her tension eased. They didn't notice her. They didn't see her.

Leila's gaze fell. She crouched over Zain, who lay dressed with his pants halfway down and his erect penis just below her, its tip pressing against her labia. It was bare, lacking its protective film.

When was it removed? Did he do it while I was lost?

His gaze was provocative. Their eyes met, and he smiled, not trying to hide his guilt. Leila's face flushed with heat, but her heart turned cold as the burning sensation faded. She tried to stand and end the unsightly session, hoping it wouldn't happen again, but she couldn't.

"Finish it."

“Z—“ Her words were stolen, leaving her unable to speak. Her leg strength, which kept her from falling and him from advancing, weakened at his command. She fell, and it penetrated with a force that made her lose herself.

The fire reignited within her, searing her abdomen and spreading all at once. The fire burst into a deafening sound, followed by a chorus of moans. Sweet, intoxicating, and fulfilling, she became lost in the moment, her eyes glazing over, and she fell onto Zain. With her chest now pressed against his, her lips, as if possessed, met his, and she plunged her tongue inside.

Zain's eyes widened, but she ignored it. Her tongue twirled and danced against his, engaging in a playful battle, reigniting passion, and sparking another cycle of explosions. As she left, she kissed him, moving past his neck and reaching the chest that had become stronger since she possessed it. Her kiss on his upper abdomen brought her back from her daze.

What am I doing? She pulled away and tried to stand up and pull it out, but her legs froze just as it was about to come out. They never progressed further. She could only move them downward, which she dreaded.

I'm finished. So, why can't I? She stared at him, and his expression told her everything. She shivered, imagining it. What would it feel like? She didn't want to know. The thought of his penis penetrating her was already difficult to bear, but she had no control over the situation.

"You want this to end, don't you?"

She glared at him, and the calm in her eyes disappeared. Her attempt to speak resulted in a weak and hoarse voice. Her heart ached, and her vision blurred as the edges of her sight turned black. She hoped he would die. The idea of slitting his throat crossed her mind. Afterward, she would slit her own throat to rid the world of two demons. It was the least she could do as a fallen hero. Let someone else be the hero—someone who is pure.

If only... and it faded. The fog, the pain in her heart, and her thoughts vanished as an uncharacteristic smile took its place. Her abdomen tingled, her crest burned, and she plunged and moaned.

Rise and fall. The number of times she had done that, she had lost track. Why is he unable to come? No matter how much she wanted the answer, it never came. He brought her to climax multiple times with ease, but she couldn't do the same for him. If he wasn't already in love with her, she doubted she could ever arouse him, but she succeeded.

His penis throbbed and pulsed inside her, igniting a surge of passion. She was lucky. She was on top, and it didn't pass her cervix, with gravity pulling most of it downward. Her walls were soaked, clinging to her, but she could handle that.

"Are we finished? You came.” She turned to him. She didn't try to pull herself up again. She had learned her lesson.

"Do you want me to help you release your pent-up arousal? You haven't come for a—"

"No."

"Ha, fine. I'll stop," his smile widened, but he didn't release the command. “but first, clean me. You've dirtied my shaft. I'll give you a gift.”

"Is that an order?" She asked in a whisper.

“Is it? You tell me."

"I'll do it.” She avoided eye contact. Her eyes were staring off, unfocused. Zain released the command. Leila staggered to her feet, pulling away from him, as a mix of fluids dripped down her legs. She was wet and sticky as she kneeled before Zain, who stood close, his penis almost touching her lower lip.

The scent overwhelmed all of her senses. Thick and sweet, she drooled. What drew her to his presence? It had never happened in the many sessions Zain had put her through. She didn't know and didn't care.

She grabbed its shaft. The warmth and stickiness were evident as she brought it to her mouth and slid it in. She didn't glare at him or resist. She let it happen, twirling her tongue with more intensity than when they kissed, cleansing it of its previous stickiness and smell.

[Leila]

[Titles: Sex Slave, Fallen Light Hero, Tainted One]

[Lust Level: 100 Percent]

[Race: True Succubus Princess]

[Level: 23]

[EXP: 357/1300]

[MP: 4650/4650]

[Strength: 25]

[Agility: 32]

[Stamina: 37]

[Charm: 4 (New)]

[Skills: Basic Dream Mastery III, Basic Mind Mastery II, Empathy III, Intermediate Sex Mastery I, Telepathy, Demonic Possession, Intermediate Lust Mastery III, Basic Soul Absorption I, Basic Corruption Mastery I, Lust Sense I (New)]

That's good to know. The crest has restrictions. The other spells should also be limited. I need to learn about them. She stood up, licking her lips.

Although she refused to admit it, she had regained most of her lost energy from performing oral sex with him. The semen and her own fluids, which she drank, fueled newfound strength in her. This couldn't have happened before because her demon crest had been giving her energy to Zain during sexual intercourse.

"Do you want me to help?" Zain smiled, zipping up his pants, which he had cleaned with his mana.

Leila hadn't cleaned herself, and the liquids had dried long ago. She could infuse her hands with mana to make simple enhancements for offense and defense, but her control wasn't advanced enough to cleanse herself. She would need to be more precise than she could manage.

"I can also lend you some clothes."

Cunning as always. She cursed, imagining the cheeky smile he would have if he were being honest. She refused to let him have his way.

"I'll return to the dorm. Cast illusion magic," Leila said, turning her back to him.

He created an illusion to cover her with fake clothes in the same style as her uniform. A gold, red, and gray skirt, tunic, and lightweight overcoat. She took that as an answer.

With a noticeable limp in her stride, she departed from the area around the ancestral tree after informing the Professor. As she walked through the empty, silent hallways, she grew uncomfortable. Out of instinct, she covered her chest and lower body.

Why had I never felt this way before? I was before a dozen students. Rushing through the hallways, she hoped no one was monitoring them.

I’ve decided to change the formatting of internal dialogue. From now on, instead of ‘; I’ll bring using italics 

30