Borrowing Joan
2.5k 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was balls deep inside Colleen, her tits pressed up against the wall of Ms. Mayberry's office as I took her right there. I held her roughly by the hips as I felt her pussy convulse around my cock, another orgasm running through her body, and I finally found sweet release inside her. "Don't go on the pill," I hissed in her ear in the throes of my own orgasm, and she blushed and nodded and smiled, her hand going to her belly to softly rub at it.

"Th-thank you, f-for giving me the chance, t-to have your baby, Sam," she panted out, squirming on my cock; when her orgasm finished out, she still kept squeezing my cock with her pussy, just willing herself to wring out seemingly every last droplet of my cum. It was only once I was completely spent that she finally collapsed against the wall, pressing her cheek against it while she tried to tumble her orgasm-wracked body into a position better suited to sitting.

Rachel entered the office soon after I'd finished - before I'd even set Ms. Mayberry to the task of cleaning me off, in fact - glancing at Colleen as she lay, slumped against the wall, some of my cum trickling out of her pussy despite her best efforts, but she didn't offer any comment on that. Instead, she held out to me a leash, one that had been affixed to Joan's neck. "I figured you'd enjoy using her as an actual Pokegirl," she said. "All for you, until you come back to school tomorrow. Get you the chance to learn what it's like, having a Pokegirl."

"I'll even pretend to think you're awesome, if you want," Joan added. Rachel just rolled her eyes.

It sounded like a good offer, the chance to find out what it was actually like to own a Pokegirl before actually committing to anybody. I took the leash. "Just be yourself," I said. "I might actually end up owning you, after all."

"Got it," she said, her tail whipping around behind her with some excitement, as we headed out, her following after me on the leash. "So... what are we gonna be doing? I guess probably not a lot of sex. You're probably all tired from fuckin' Colleen. Won't have any energy to fuck me with, right? I guess if you're not able to, you could just whore me out to some other guy, get a bit of quick cash. You could probably use it."

I knew exactly what she was doing - needling me to get a strong, negative, response, which presumably would involve fucking her senseless to prove myself. We weren't actually to the family limo yet, though. Once we were, I immediately dropped my trousers. "Give me a titfuck." Ms. Mayberry's cleanup blowjob had been interrupted by Rachel's offer, and her previous titfuck had me in the mood for it, so it was only right that Joan pick up the slack. "Clean up my girlfriend's juices," I added.

"Yeah, alright, Sam," she said, leaning forward with a loud huff as she pushed herself into my groin, wrapping her tits around my dick. "Wow, it's so big," she said, in the most obviously fake way possible. "Oh, did you want me to call you Master?"

"Are you going to introduce me?" My mother's voice came from elsewhere in the limo. I jerked in surprise at the realization she was here, but Joan just kept wanking my cock with her tits, remaining silent otherwise. "Did you finally buy your first Pokegirl?" She asked, her lips a thin line. "I suppose you can afford her on your allowance."

My allowance was a thousand dollars a week, which is part of why I was so appealing as a Pet Owner that Rachel had approached me in the first place - my family, my mother, was rich, so my allowance was also big. I just groaned softly as Joan really set to work on my cock, a little smirk on her lips that I wiped off by grabbing her horn and dragging her down to suck on the tip of my dick, trying my best to turn my attention to my mother as Joan tried her best to distract me with her tongue and lips and constantly hollowing cheeks.

"She's, not my Pokegirl. I'm just, borrowing her," I grunted out, more than a bit distracted by Joan's work. Her green eyes twinkled up at me mischievously as she slurped on my dick, trying to seemingly drain my brain out through it.

"Good. I really don't want you buying an Infernal, but if you're just borrowing her, we don't need to have that discussion." I knew as well as anybody else why people didn't like Infernal Pokegirls: they were supposed to be basically all bad.

"I'm just fucking her," I explained, as Joan noisily slurped on the top of my cock, her tongue flicking and licking at it hungrily, clearly trying to get my attention away from my mother, and not caring at all about the woman's opinion of her. "A friend lent her to me," I explained further, my cock getting even harder in between her tits, as she slurped hungrily on the uppermost part of my cock. It was clear to me that she really wanted to ruin my conversation with my mom, and thus I naturally wanted to spite her by actually carrying it out. I ground her face further into my cock, smushing her cheeks against her own tits and blocking any view of her features as she wetly worked over my dick.

It gave me some grace, since it meant she couldn't see mine either, as I just tilted my head back and swallowed, eyes briefly bulging as my mother quietly glanced down at her phone, not a care in the world for what was going on in front of her. I kind of figured she'd care because it was an Infernal wanking me off with her tits, but apparently not. She just treated it the same as she would any other Pokegirl in my lap, now that she knew it wasn't my Pokegirl.

"So, how was work, today, Mom," I said, doing my best to keep my voice level as I turned my attention towards her. Joan responded by just mashing her tits tightly around my cock, the soft things squeezing so tight it felt like a vice grip on my dick. I jerked my hips softly into her face, balls slapping at the underside of her tits, but I managed to restrain myself from making any noise and giving Joan the satisfaction.

"Hm?" Mom asked, glincing up at me, her eyes flickering. "Oh, the same as always. Nothing too interesting," she said, before turning her attention back down to her phone. I tightened my grip on Joan's horn with one hand, the other reaching down to one of her perky nipples, giving it a pinch. She let out a faint gurgle of pleasure around my dick, and then came as I twisted it sharply.

"Enjoying yourself, Joan?" I asked her, peeling her up so I could see her face. For a long few seconds, her expression was just one of arousal, her cheeks hot, her lips parted as a bit of saliva dribbled out past her lower lip, while she bucked in pleasure, tail wagging wildly like a threatening whipcord. Mom just idly moved a bottle out of the way and drank out of it while continuing to read her phone.

The moment she came down from her orgasm, though, she was right back to cocky and smug. "It's alright," she said, and I shifted my hand from her horn down to her other nipple, teasing and squeezing the little nub. She'd pushed her tits so hard together that they mashed into one another, her nipples scraping into one another, dark purple seeming vivid against my much paler skin. She licked her lips. "I guess you're a tit man, huh? That's gonna be tough for Rach, but she's the best, so you don't have a chance against her mouth in the long run."

I just twisted both her nipples together, making her briefly go cross-eyed, enjoying the way it finally actually shut her up. An orgasm hit her and she started drooling, saliva dribbling down onto my cock as she shivered in place, her tits vibrating pleasantly around my cock, the soft flesh jiggling like jello. I felt my own orgasm surging to the forefront, and grabbed her head to force her mouth back down around my dick. More on instinct than anything else, she started sucking - and then I started coming, spraying hot seed all over the inside of her mouth, clogging it up. She gulped it all down hungrily, moaning as her tail began to twitch more bewitchingly side to side, a soft back and forth rather than the wild whipcord movements it had been earlier.

When I was completely spent, I finally pulled her off, and the car was just pulling into our driveway. My dick wasn't quite as squeaky clean as I might have hoped, but it was now mostly wet with Joan's spit instead of Colleen's juices. I just pulled her off my dick the rest of the way and tucked it in. "Come on, girl," I said, grabbing the leash.

"It's Joan," she said petulantly, as she got up to follow me. "Rach calls me by my name."

"If you want me to call you by your name, you're going to have to behave yourself," I told her, and she just raised her eyebrows and licked her lips at that. "We're going to my room, see how fucking a Pokegirl who's your Pet and has to do whatever you say feels. Just like your Mistress wanted," I noted, my cock twitching a bit as she nodded in response to that, the way she'd do whatever I said just for Rachel's sake.

I had her strip naked and then get doggy style on the bed. I clambered up behind her, softly running one hand along her thigh, finding my way slowly to the base of her tail, applying pressure just like I'd been taught in my Pet Owner courses, and it soon fell limp in my grasp, her whipcord tail now just flopping lazily on the bed as I kept a hold on the base. "Oh, I almost forgot about that. You know the trick for the wings, right?" She asked, with a lazy flap of them that sent some of my papers clattering across my room. I ran my finger slowly up her spine until I found the knot of muscle there, and pressed down hard on it. She jerked at the feeling, her whole body twitching as her wings lazily beat at the air a couple times before falling limp too.

Now that I no longer had to worry about getting something broken or carved open by her body, I just rammed my dick to the base inside her, keeping a hold on her tail not to keep it limp, but just for the handlebar to control her position. She panted loudly in response to the sudden thrust, and I enjoyed the convulsing feeling of her slick sex around me, the way it groped and squeezed around my cock. Every inch seemed to get worked over, played with, toyed with - I could feel it, delight in it, as every last inch of her cunt smoothly wrapped itself around my cock.

Then I started to genuinely fuck her, pumping away at her tight pussy, my fingers tightening and clamping down on her tail as I went at it. It took little time for her to come, a throaty moan escaping her mouth as she did, her wings weakly batting at the air, her tail swishing back and forth lightly, almost flopping along my dick in the process. I could see as her fingers tightened up around my bedsheets, clawing at them, raking at them, creating little tears and holes that would, at best, have to be sewn up.

At that point, though, I didn't really care. I was enjoying taking the bratty succubus and just fucking her senseless on the bed, relishing the way her pussy tightened around my dick, squeezing it tight with every convulsion that ran through her body from orgasm after orgasm. She was dripping wet, her juices drooling out onto the bed in a constant rain, her scent filling my room as I went at it. "Not so fucking cocky now, are you?" I said, enjoying seeing her orgasmic face, her tongue lolling out, her cheeks hot. "You look much better like this."

"Oh," she said, sucking in her tongue, slurping up her drool, though her cheeks stayed hot and smoldering. "Suh, sorry, was just, pretending, 'cause of Rach, don't get, a big head," she panted out, but it was obvious by the way her pussy was squeezing around my dick that she was full of shit. I gripped her tail that much tighter in response, and upped my pace inside her, angling myself so my balls slapped her clit, making her jerk in surprise, her green eyes bulging as her mouth fell open and a spray of saliva hit the far wall.

With my free hand, I reached forward for her horn, dragging her towards me, then just started to mash my lips against hers. She moaned softly in response, eyelashes fluttering as my tongue began to invade her mouth. She tasted sweet, as my tongue dove into her mouth and started scooping up spit, and I could tell she was drooling a hell of a lot, front and back, because saliva started to dribble out of the space between our mouths, splashing down onto my chin and her own shoulder as I rutted inside her with an endurance that felt genuinely endless in that moment.

Of course, it was only for a moment, and then the moment ended as she came extra-hard on my cock, her tight pussy wringing out an orgasm from me, making me groan and jerk as I just sprayed hot cum inside her eager pussy. She sighed softly, eyes half-lidded as she stared at me, and as I completely finished unloading every last drop inside her, she finally popped off her lips from mine, green eyes looking smug-yet-lusty, like she was enjoying herself but was still thinking of me as just 'cute.' That look was an overwhelming challenge that made me want to put her firmly in her place. "Done already?" She panted, reaffirming that I wasn't reading something into her expression that wasn't there.

"Fuck no," I said, twisting her around onto her back and starting to fuck away once more. Her tail idly swept back and forth, but after how long I'd gripped it like that, she'd be lucky to have full flexibility back by tomorrow morning. As such, my fingers went up to her breasts, squeezing the supple flesh there, fingers just digging into purple flesh as I rammed at her waiting pussy. There was still the hint of slime and spit from the earlier titfuck, but that just made me all the harder inside her. "I've got you for the rest of the day. That means I'm going to enjoy you as much as I can."

"Oh, well," she sputtered out, then feigned a yawn with one hand, dragging it up to her mouth in an exaggerated movement ruined only by the stuttering of her body as I jackhammered her pussy. "Good, luck, I guess, gonna," she did another fake yawn, "take a nap," she finished, and I just grabbed her horn, yanking her up by it to force her into a rough, forceful kiss. She shivered softly under my endless assault, my cock pounding away all the while, and soon hit her first orgasm in that position, but by no means her last.

For the rest of the evening, I just fucked her, over and over again. Doggy style. Missionary. If I ever considered getting lazy and letting her be on top, she'd make some comment about like, "I guess it's normal for you to get too tired to handle me on your own. Don't worry, I get it. My pussy's too good for you, and Rach says-" then she'd get cut off as I twisted her into a pretzel to fuck her myself.

When I finally ran out of energy after hours of sex, my cum leaking out of her pussy in probably-ridiculous amounts, I laid down on my back, heaving and gasping. "Wow, need another cowgirl round?" Joan asked, shaking her head as she began to move into position. "Aw, you're not even hard."

"No," I said. I was out, guttered, empty. I couldn't give her another fuck worth of energy. But, I was pretty sure that the Pokegirl liked to be dominated and was such a bratty tease to encourage it on my fault. "I'm going to sleep. Turn off the lights, then curl up at my feet like a good Pet." Colleen, if she did become my Pet, would definitely be sleeping up at my side, tits mashed into me cutely, but Joan wasn't like Colleen. Fortunately, she was different in more ways than one: she let out a pleased sigh and curled up in the fetal position at my feet. "And, tomorrow, you're going to be cleaning my dick up with your mouth."

"Uh-huh," she said lazily, clearly trying to come up with something to piss me off about that. Eventually, she hit on: "I guess since it's got my delish pussy juices it'll taste better than it normally does."

"For that, you're going to be choking on it until I come," I told her, and she gave me a lazy smile before lying back down.

* * *

I woke up to a long, flexible tongue slithering along my dick. A glance downnward saw the succubus quietly worshiping my cock, staring at it rather than my face as she worked. It was cute, the way her eyes wound up crossing to properly observe it, her horns occasionally brushing at my thighs as she twisted her head this way and that. At first, I think she was trying to clean my dick off, her tongue corkscrewing around my length to tease it, saliva running down her tongue and dripping down into my thighs, bathing me in a wet warm sensation.

But after ten or twenty seconds of that, it turned into a pretty clear blowjob proper, her tongue stretching down my length and her lips wrapping around the tip, slowly sliding her way down with a faint hum escaping her throat, eyelashes fluttering as she turned her gaze up at me challengingly. I just enjoyed the feeling of it, the way her throat bulged with each downward thrust, the wet sensation as she slurped on my dick. She hummed as her own pleasure intensified, saliva splashing out of her mouth, down onto my pelvis, as she worked. When she finally popped off my dick with a wet noise, she turned her gaze back up to me, tongue flashing along her lips. "Too tired to do any of the work, I get it," she said, with a lazy wag of her tail. "You're nothing like Rach, she's just capable of completely putting me in my place, but what would you expect of a cherry-"

I grabbed her horns and slammed her face down my cock roughly, holding her down and grinding her nose into my pelvis as I did so. Her tail wagged faster at that, thumping a bit as it flopped from side to side, clearly not back to full mobility yet. "I know you're only saying stuff like that to piss me off, but it still does," I told her, as I held her down, and as if in reply, her tongue wrapped itself around my dick in her mouth and started to jerk me off. "I guess you like your men pissed, huh?" She shrugged noncommittally, as if completely unsure what the hell I meant, but there was also this note in her eyes that double-dog-dared me to fuck her throat even harder as punishment for that.

I did exactly that, beginning to really just pound her face. Her wings beat at the air, not nearly so numbed from what I'd done the previous day as her tail was, and now saliva began to slosh around in her mouth, splashing down onto my dick. "Too bad for you that my mom doesn't like you, though. Means I probably won't be taking you as my Pet even if Rachel does threshold." The only response she could muster was a wet glug-glug and an orgasm as I kept going roughly on her face, more and more saliva dribbling down her chin to make her look like a complete mess, her pussy juices squirting all over the bed as she came again. "Then again, maybe I just don't like brats?" I prompted, and she shook her head. "Oh? You think I like brats?" I peeled her up off my cock, enjoying as her tongue stretched out to twist around the tip of my dick before I pulled her completely out of range.

She popped her tongue in. She could have overpowered me and sucked me down, but she was loyal to Rachel, and Rachel had told her to behave herself. "If you didn't like brats, you wouldn't be fucking my face right now. You really think you can play tough guy with m-mmf!" She was shut up as I shoved my dick right back down into her throat, beginning to roughly fuck her face, my hips bucking against her features, my balls slapping her chin.

I was rough with her, taking full advantage of her more masochistic side as I rampaged on her face. She glugged around my dick and came, squirting more and more of her juices down onto the bed with each progressive orgasm on her part. Thanks to the previous day's exertions, I wasn't exactly on edge, so I really took my time with it, sometimes just dropping my hands and ordering her to fuck her face on my cock at exactly the same pace I'd been going at before. It was obvious she wasn't a huge fan of that, this bratty little note to her expression, but she obeyed because Rachel had told her to do whatever I said, and that made it all the sweeter.

When I finally did come, I did it in her mouth, and gave her another order as my cum splattered all over her tongue and palate: "Don't swallow." She nodded wetly around my dick, her eyes a bit hazy from the intense fucking. "Keep it in your mouth until Rachel tells you to swallow." Her tail actually started to wag at the sadistic order. "I'm not going to tell her about the cum in your mouth, either." She let out a soft hum of delight at that.

I got out of bed, took a shower, got dressed and ready for school. Once we were there, I handed Joan's leash back over to Rachel, symbolically returning ownership to her. Joan stood in silence there in front of Rachel, almost preening. Rachel just turned her attention to me when Joan didn't say anything. "Did Joan perform well?"

"It was nice having a girl at all hours," I agreed, making Rachel smile slightly, "but probably not every day material. At least, not with Joan. My Mom doesn't like Infernals. Maybe for the weekends, when I'm not spending all my time at home. I couldn't leave my bedroom, really. Didn't want a fight with my Mom." Part of it, of course, was that I was distracted railing the fuck out of Joan, but if my mother hadn't obviously disliked her, I probably would have left at some point before the next school day.

"Perhaps you could borrow her over the weekends," Rachel suggested, glancing over at Joan again. "That way you're not spending all your time at home."

"Maybe," I said with a shrug. "I'll probably be getting a Pokegirl of my own sometime anyway. I'm only leaving my slots open so I can buy the girls like you," I continued, with a grin.

Rachel actually smiled at that, then glanced at Joan. "How did you manage to shut her up?" I just shrugged. "Joan?" She prompted.

Joan stretched out her tongue, displaying my white cum still seated on it, and Rachel actually jerked a little in surprise. Joan pulled the cum back into her mouth and let out a soft hum around it. Rachel considered the situation for a long few seconds, and I got hard as I realized what was so difficult about this for her. She didn't know that Joan had been ordered to keep my cum in her mouth until Rachel told her otherwise, so she was worried that countermanding my orders by making her swallow would hurt her position. "Keep his cum in your mouth until whenever he ordered you to swallow," Rachel decided on, and Joan gave a little purse of her lips as she realized the trap she was in - but nodded. "See you later today," Rachel said, as she took Joan by the leash and headed off to her classes.

I went to my own.

34