Chapter 8 See God
93 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In front of the huge well that connects the sea to the God-given City, many people gathered today as if there were a grand ceremony. Thousands of three-leaf people watched as a small three-leaf child walked crookedly from the undersea city under the giant well and up its stairs. He stepped through the submerged stone steps step by step and reached the land under the sun for the first time. The blazing light above his head made him feel dizzy, and the cheers of thousands of people made him excited and hot. He saw a tall three-leaf man with a stone crown among the guards. The other party stretched out his hand to him from a high place and said, "Come this way!" The young child came to kneel down in front of the figure with a stone crown step by step, and the crowd became quiet, witnessing the moment of this great miracle.

The king of wisdom stretched out his hand and placed it on the young child head, saying, "My child, I give you wisdom and knowledge. You, who inherit my bloodline, will become part of the God-given city from today." 

All the three leaf people in the crowd couldn't take their eyes off them. Even if it was not the first time they had seen it, and even many people had experienced it themselves, they still could not ignore the magic of this power. This made them awestruck and filled with longing, and let them know what the king of wisdom is and what mythical power he wield.

Ledley transmitted the written language and part of the knowledge in his memory into the minds of his child, which was his birth born power as the king of wisdom and the talent given to him by God. In this way, he not only gave his direct bloodline knowledge and inheritance but also allowed many people in the God-given city to quickly learn how to speak. 

The young child opened his mouth for a long time and finally said, "Father." Ledley replied, "I am your father, but I am the king of wisdom and your king. When you are in front of people, you should call me king."

In the palace, the family of the King of Wisdom gathered around a long stone table, where pieces of processed Toothless fish were served. This big family already had many people, and Ledley even had grandchildren and even great-grandchildren, but today's protagonist was his new son. The King of Wisdom was congratulating his youngest son, which had changed from the form of insects in the sea to human form. The eldest brother sitting on his left hand looked at him warmly and said.

"Welcome to our family, my brother." The other brother patted him directly on the shoulder and said, "Come to the warehouse to see me in a few days, and I'll show you some good things." The sister opposite looked at him with a gentle look and said, "Tomorrow, sister will take you to the water to see the ancestor fish. You have to see it! The sun penetrated the bottom of the water, and thousands of colorful fish passed through, which was indescribably beautiful."

At the end of dinner, night fell. The moonlight tonight was so beautiful that it illuminated the whole palace. Ledley said, "It's time to have your own name." 

The King of Wisdom and the Queen smiled at each other and were ready for the queen to tell him his name herself, as the name was chosen by the queen. But before the queen opened her mouth, the young child said it. "Yesel! My name is Yesel. My name mean moonlight”

The queen looked at her young son in surprise. "How do you know? I haven't told anyone except your father," she said.

The young child replied, "You told me! I heard you calling my name."

Yesel also looked at his brother and said with a smile, "The warehouse is very big. I must go and have a look ." He nodded to his sister opposite and said, "The scene of the fish swimming is really beautiful. I've seen it."

Ledley looked at his son and said, "You can directly see other people's consciousness and thoughts." The whole family looked at Yesel in shock. This was a power that only the King of Wisdom had.

The young child did not understand the difference. He only thought that this was an inconspicuous ability and that others should also have it. However, he did not know that he was the only one who inherited this mythical ability from the King of Wisdom.

Ledley sat in front of the long stone table and looked at his young son with joy in his eyes. "Yesel, you're blessed. Very good! Hahahahaha! It's really good!" Ledley rarely shows very strong emotions in front of other three leaf people, even his own family. But today he was really happy and extremely pleased.

He has always been the only one among his race with the power of mythology. He the first son of God that promised his father to create a great civilization. However, no one could understand him, walk with him, or inherit his strength and ideals. He was the king of wisdom, the king of the three-leaf people, with thousands of followers. Yet, he felt the same loneliness as God. At this moment, it was different. He seemed to see someone who could inherit his will and ideals.

Yesel followed his father up the seemingly endless ladder, crossing the pyramid-like mountain peak, and heading for the highest temple. The road across the stairs filled him with a sacred emotion. Since Ledley had come here with his eldest son and returned disappointedly, he had never brought anyone here again. Even his sons, blue blood as they were, but a person without the power of mythology, did not deserve to see the gods in his opinion. Those without the power to see and hear God would only blaspheme the will of the gods and defile the temple.

Before the temple, two three-leaf people knelt down. Ledley, the king of wisdom, was excited and looked forward to seeing what will come next.

"Yesel! Did you see it?" Yesel knelt down and looked inside the temple, carefully raised his head, and let his eyes extend along the floor to the depths. He saw the snail shell exuding the light of mythology, the supreme artifact that created life. Under the divine platform sat Sally, a girl surging with the fusion power of terror.

The moment Yesel saw Sally, a tall beast like a mountain appeared in front of him. Its dense tentacles and hundreds of horrible eyes stared at him, making him fall into the abyss. Finally, he saw the gods. The god who controlled the law of time beyond the ages exuded a bright light like the stars. The light drowned him, and everything he could see turned white. Yesel's eyes were dull, and his consciousness turned into a blank. He and his father shouted the same word.

"God!"

1