Chapter 10 New Horizon
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rico's lack of interest in who will become the next king of wisdom is evident, as his focus lies solely on the three-leaf people due to Ledley's bloodline and their unique ability to communicate with him. This disinterest extends to the future of the kingdom and the individuals who may rule it, as Rico's concerns are rooted in the present.

On the divine platform, Rico's appearance takes on that of a stone statue, as he enters a state of deep meditation and experiences a trance-like nap. Time seems to hold no power over him as the sun rises and sets outside the temple, with the passage of time feeling as fleeting as a breeze. Once, he may have viewed a hundred years as a significant period, but now he perceives it as nothing more than a blink of an eye. His sense of time has faded away, and he realizes that he is no longer a mere mortal with a limited lifespan. Instead, he is an entity capable of moving against the flow of time and traveling through the long river of time itself.

As Rico pondered his own identity, he realized that he was no longer just a human being, but something different entirely, a deity.

Beside him sat Sally, the fusion monster, who remained unchanged despite the passage of time. Rico could sense that she was not subject to the same aging process as humans, and that the amount of time it would take for her to age was beyond his imagination. He reached out and placed his hand against Sally's face, lifting her chin to look into her green eyes.

"Why do you not age like other beings?" Rico wondered aloud, his curiosity piqued. Despite his questioning, Sally remained silent, leaving him to wonder if her power of life or the quantity of her mythical blood played a role in her longevity. Alternatively, he considered the possibility that there might be another reason altogether for her unchanging state.

With the notion of creating transcended life forms at the forefront of his mind, Rico becomes increasingly preoccupied with the acquisition of more mythical materials. He wonders if it's possible for just a few mythical cells to endow individuals with extraordinary power, or if a few drops of mythical blood can transform them into mythical beings. If he can gather enough mythical materials, will he be able to create a beinh that is even stronger?

Eager to put his ideas to the test, Rico proceeds to conduct his next experiment within the temple, utilizing the power of the fusion shells. This time, he is not satisfied with creating ordinary life, but instead seeks to create mythical life forms that possess extraordinary power. The mythical snail shell becomes the vessel for this creation, filled with warm seawater that resembles a large uterus giving birth to one life after another.

In preparation for this experiment, Rico removes all the previously created and strange-shaped creatures, storing them elsewhere in the temple. His focus now lies solely on creating something truly extraordinary, a transcended life form that surpasses all others.

As Rico prepared to begin his experiment, he knew that failure was the most likely outcome. He understood that success was elusive and rare, with millions of attempts required to achieve even a small measure of it. However, Rico was undaunted by this daunting prospect and was determined to discover the secrets of mythical blood.

As he began to create new life, Rico's curiosity was piqued, and he began to uncover some of the secrets surrounding mythical blood. He observed that the power of mythical blood was entirely different from the power of Ledley and the fusion monster, yet there were still some connections between them.

Rico's observations sparked his imagination, and he began to consider the implications of his findings. He wondered if it was possible to combine the powers of mythical blood with the powers of Ledley and the fusion monster, creating a new form of transcended life that possessed the best qualities of each.

The blood of myths cannot be destroyed. It is a matter that is almost eternal, much like Rico. After death, it will remain in the body and eventually disperse into the earth, sea, and air as the body decays, except for passing on to the next generation.

The power of Ledley and Sally can be inherited through blood, but the blood of myth divides and expands only partially at the beginning of life, stopping shaping once life is conceived. Rico had not yet succeeded in creating a life that can inherit the power of mythology, which is even more challenging to naturally breed.

Finally, one day, Rico completed his experiment. Through the transparent luminous screw shell, several hard spheres resembling brown stones floated in the water. Sally stood beside him, bending down to examine the screw shell.

"Gulu!" Sally exclaimed, noticing that the power of these brown embryos came from her and that she could control them with just one thought. She was their ancestor and the king of fusion monsters.

Rico stood in front of them, carefully examining the mythical lives that were about to be conceived. "Did it work?" he wondered.

He shook his head again. "It's only half successful," he replied. Although he had created new fusion monsters, he could not let them inherit all of Sally's power, which was the source of their power. They only received a small number of weak powers named Sally Fusion and did not possess the power to create life.

The new fusion monsters could fuse organs and take others abilities, had almost immortal power, and were difficult to kill.

However, they could not be called immortal because every few hundred years, they went through a reincarnation. All ordinary cells were erased, leaving only the mythical cells to transform back into the embryonic state and then grow again. They died first and then were reborn, but after growing up again, they were completely different monsters with little to do with their previous selves.

The only one with real immortal power and strength was the fusion monster descendent egg around Rico, just like the king of wisdom. This power could only exist in few mythical bloodline, Rico raised his hand, and these embryos flew out of the temple shell.

"Joo~" The object rubbed through the air and made a harsh sound. The stone tore through the wind and waves and fell into the sea. Incubation, birth, and growth happened in an instant. A terrifying beast that looked like a worm poked its head out of the sea and roared at the sun in the sky. The three-leaf people had their own race, the fusion monster also became a race.

The seaside was where it all began. The white female three leaf swam like a fish in the water and looked back at the shore: "Yesel! Jump down!"

"Yes, sister!"

"Yesel stood on the huge stone and cheered before jumping into the swamp. His sister took him into the depths of the water to chase fish. When they surfaced, they had each caught an ancestor fish.

"Look!"

"What a big one!"

Yesel was very happy to catch such a big fish, but he was even happier that his sister had taken him to catch it. She told him, "There is a bigger one in the sea. Father once caught something bigger than this stone in the sea, with pliers longer than you."

"What’s this!"

"That's called a strange shrimp."

Yesel eyes showed his desire. He yearned to explore the depths of the sea, those mysterious and dangerous places that people feared. He wanted to see the distance and conquer the deep sea that all the three-leaf people's fear. At the end of the endless sea, was there a land that was thousands of times larger than the land given by God?

The sun at noon was extremely dazzling. Several blurred black shadows flashed in the corner of their eyes under the sun and fell into the sea. It immediately attracted the attention of many three-leaf people by the sea, including Yesel and his sister.

"What is that?"

"B Bang!" The giant creature broke through the sea, and the sea burst open. The horrible monster roared at the sea, and the terrible posture and powerful power caught Yesal attention.

While the other Three leaf people shouted in panic and escaped from the seaside, Yesel couldn't take his eyes off the monster. He thought to himself that if he had such powerful power, he could definitely conquer the sea and go to the end of the sea to find the legendary continent.

Click Here

Up to chapter 32 on Patreon!! 

1