Chapter 22 New King
48 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yesel did not expect that his departure would result in an eternal farewell. He had fulfilled his dream, conquered the sea, set foot on the continent, the land of his origin, but he had not even seen the last moments of his mother's life before her death. Together with his father, he had watched the queen's stone coffin being buried in the cemetery.

Here, in the oldest area in the Divine City, one could see the sea. At the beginning, Ledley and his queen had built this place together. Every brick and tile bore their traces, but most of the old people and companions from the past had passed away.

At this moment, Yesel asked his father a question and found it hard to believe the answer. "Is Ens and Bune really dead?"

Ledley did not affirm or veto, but only said to his son, "The road to becoming a king is not only about gain, but also about loss."

Ledley turned around and left the cemetery, telling his son to follow him. "Where ?" Yessel asked. Ledley looked at the pyramid at the end of the avenue with a smile on his face. "We are going to see God," he said. Yesel's body stiffened, sensing what was going to happen. His father, who was walking ahead of him, could feel his son's emotions without turning his head. "Do not be afraid, Yesel," he said. "You will do better than me, and you will become a greater king than I ever was."

On the main avenue, paved with stones, in the Divine City, all the people spontaneously walked out of their houses and stood on both sides of the avenue. They watched Ledley leading his son, walking towards the pyramid guarded by the guards.

As Ledley and Yesel walked in front of them, the people on both sides immediately knelt on one knee, lowered their heads, and placed their hands on their chests. It seemed like the two were walking a path of blessing and worship. Everyone knew that during the transition of the old king to the new king, they worshipped the old king and mourned his forthcoming death, while also blessing the wise and just new king.

Ledley took his son up the stairs, while a group of people carried two sarcophagi towards the temple. The former were to come before God to inherit the authority of the King of Wisdom, while the others were sinners who disturbed and blasphemed God. Inside the sarcophagus were the two sons of the King of Wisdom, Ens and Bune. Ens was the mastermind, but Bune had also agreed to Ens's plan. All this remained unknown in front of the King of Wisdom and God.

The old and new kings stepped into the temple, while the sinners body was kept outside. Inside the temple, Rico was waiting for Ledley. He was looking at the portraits that Ledley had carved for him, and everything seemed like yesterday. The newly born Ledley had carved stone statues in the temple, and imitated the tone of Rico to learn how to speak, the words of God so he said. He had a weird tone, funny and exaggerated.

"Time" Yin Shen sight.

"It's really fast" Ledlicky replied.

Ledley looked at the back of God, and the fluttering light at the corner of God's clothes passing over his face. The tall light and shadow looked so stalwart from the angle where he was kneeling, exactly the same as when he first saw God, without the slightest change.

"I thought I would stand proudly in front of you and submit a satisfactory answer at the last moment of my life," Ledley said.

"Unexpectedly, in the end, God, I’ve let you see my most embarrassing and lowest moment, seeing this ugly farce of father and son, brother and brothers killing each other."

Rico looked at him. The old rickety body and the bone armor like sandstone all indicated that he had come to the end of life. Only those eyes were still as pious as before. He stretched out his hand and said, "Ledley, ask and you shall received?" Rico said.

He even looked at Sally, who was standing in front of the pillar like a doll. Although the powers of the two bloodlines conflicted with each other, Sally's life power and immortality might be able to extend Ledley life. As long as Ledley ask, Rico was willing to grant it to him.

Ledley seemed to understand what Rico meant, and he shook his head. "God!" he exclaimed. "It's time to let go. I should let go, and you should let go. Because I couldn't bear to let go, I became the bitter fruit of today, and finally killed my eldest son Ens. I am also your eldest son, I have received enough preference."

Rico put down his hand and said nothing.

"This time I decide" Ledley face burst into a child-like smile, God still preferred him as usual, even if he went against God's will, even if his thoughts and will were extremely ridiculous, his father still dotted him.

"Yesel!”

"Come over."

He looked at his son, pulled him to the same position as himself, and knelt side by side under the altar.

Yesel knelt at the feet of God but looked at his father.

"My King!"

Ledley said, "Here, I am no longer your king."

Yesel's voice became choked for an instant, and tears kept slipping from the corner of his eyes. "Father."

Ledlicky smiled with satisfaction, lifted his hands to hold the crown on the top of his head, and lifted it up a little bit. Then he put it on Yesel's head.

"From now on, you are the king! The second king of wisdom in the Kingdom of Hiinsa."

Yesel couldn't make a sound, his shoulders shaking constantly.

He is the youngest son of Ledley, a prince who is expected and love. Growing up his father's attention and care was like a mountain sheltering him from wind and rain, giving him the courage and strength to realize all his dreams, and allowing him to fear no difficulties.

And now, this mountain is about to fall.

He said helplessly, "No, You are the king, you will always be the king of the Sanye, the king of the Kingdom of Hiinsa. The eternal king of wisdom."

Ledley laughed, and his eyes slowly closed at the same time.

"Only God is eternal. Even if we gain more time, we will eventually... decay and lose ourself ." Ledley said these words and never opened his eyes again.

The final will and strength of Ledley body gushed out, turned into an illusory fluorescent silhouette, and finally merged into the crown of wisdom.

The black crown connected to Yeser's bone armor, connected to his blood.

Yesel could feel the will and consciousness of all the Sanyes in his mind at this moment. His consciousness was like a galaxy, and every star in the galaxy was the consciousness of one of his people.

He is the king standing on the galaxy, and he can order this galaxy to run.

He inherited the power of the King of Wisdom the first king. Ledley, together with his father’s will and ideals.

Ledley, who had lost everything, began to petrify his whole body, and finally turned into a stone statue, kneeling in front of Rico.

Just as he promised, he will always guard God here. Until the day when the sun goes out, until the end of time.

0