Chapter 4 – First Month
1.4k 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

–––––––––––––––

PART 1 – Rage!

–––––––––––––––

On Monday, with the beginning of the 2nd week of school, our Class received a new member, which for many was something infuriating and despicable, Tazla, a Goblin came to our Class.

Even with her school uniform, she wore a thick coat to hide her figure, I didn't understand why she wore it, when I asked, she said there was no reason, she just liked it.

She then sat next to me, she flinched, I wasn't bothered by it and showed her that I'm her friend.

This should increase the prejudice against me, but… fuck it!

In Physical Education Class, I was surprised when my Stamina increased by 1, curious that at first it took 2 days for this, I think that since the last increase, 5 to 6 days have passed?

Anyway, I was glad I accompanied Tazla on her exercises, preventing anyone from taking advantage of her or trying to intimidate her.

So we went to the shower, to take a good bath, naturally she bathed in the shower next door, normally she told me that she would go in to shower after everyone else, because in Room F, they had 6 Futanaris, she was afraid of losing control.

But since I had fucked her so hot all night, she was in good control.

I noticed that some girls were looking at her, obvious contempt on their faces, some who must be the commoners, didn't even bother, but the bourgeoisie showed their obvious displeasure.

Mayara, this annoying bitch, even spit on the floor, seriously, if it weren't for the rules and so many people watching, I would have sunk that bitch's face into the wall!

“A sow and a cockroach, what a nice combination, what's it like to put your dick in the garbage, in, sow?” - An arrogant voice sounded when a young man leaned on my shoulder.

Seriously, is Monday the day these pieces of trash decide to come bother me?

“Don't touch me!” - I say coldly and remove your hand.

“Not touch you? Haha ha! Look, a pig that has an attitude, how about I-”-The bastard was talking and I couldn't take it anymore, I got up and grabbed his face, so I lifted him up with such ease!

I have 7+2 Strength, I'm not sure how much that is, but I guarantee it's not little!

Argh!

He screams in pain, so I punch him in the stomach, before letting go and watching him throw up. - “I you bug, people eat here!”

“Bastard~” - He growled, I lunged with my foot, stomping on his head and forcing him to the ground, in his own vomit, to everyone's shock.

I look around, snort in obvious disdain, where are this trash's friends? Surprising, he is so weak and still dares to cause trouble?

Giving a scornful laugh, I pick up my tray and speak. - “Let's go to another table, it's full of flies!”

Tazla winks at me, before nodding and moving to another seat.

Nobody came to complain to me, a cleaner came to take care of the mess, but I didn't have any problems, as it didn't escalate much.

I realized that I drew attention, likely that the veterans or the highest class bourgeoisie would come and cause me problems, wanting to put me in my place.

“Incredible…” - Said Tazla to the side, looking at me with those beautiful eyes full of shine, I smile and caress her black hair. - “Yes, I am amazing!”

She smiles sweetly, we finish eating and go to classes after break.

With the end of classes for the day, I went to the gym and told Tazla that I would stay there for 4 hours, I would start to return to my initial routine.

Tazla didn't bother, saying it could wait, but I told her to take it slow, because I can take it, she has a weak body, more inclined to Magic.

In the end, she spent about 1 hour training, before heading to the library and… I forgot I had to sell some items, I was so focused on fucking that tight pussy…

Sighing, I continued to do my training, where I soon suffered a +1 improvement in Strength and Agility, what a joy, today is being a great day!

I went to the library and on the way, saw a group of young people who looked at me, pointed and laughed, I frowned, before rolling my eyes.

Entering the library, I look for my darling, I soon find her sitting and reading, I sit beside her and hug her, going to kiss her and… - “What happened?”

I notice her swollen face, her looking down, embarrassed. - “Was it those assholes out there?” - I ask furiously.

She shakes, almost crying and nods, I kiss her forehead and say. - "I will be back in a moment!"

Leaving the library in a rage, I look for and find the bastards in the same place and advance, they see me and laugh. - “Were you the ones who did that to Tazla?”

“Does that cockroach have a name?” - One of them laughed, which was enough for me to know the answer.

I lunge forward and kick, hitting the bastard in the face, which shocked everyone.

“I'm tired of being nice, I'm going to beat you up so badly that even your mothers won't recognize you!” - I say angry and furious they advance to attack me.

I don't hesitate and activate [Berserker], I feel the power course through my veins, a sharp pain arises, but… I punch one in the belly, his face contorts.

I end up taking a few hits, it hurts, but I headbutt a bastard in the forehead, before my punch advances in his face.

With an unstoppable fury, I am like a mad bull, I ignore the pain of the attacks that hit me, I defend, dodge and hit again!

My punches make the bastards scream in pain, I can't hold back either, if it was my past self, I wouldn't even have the courage to even raise my fists properly, I'd be shaking all over, but… I think [Berserker] took that cowardice out of me, which makes me very grateful.

Even when my HP dropped below 50%, I didn't stop attacking, it got to the point where a crowd was watching with interest and amazement.

In the end, I knocked 8 young men down, I was brutal, punching several of them in the face, leaving them with swollen faces.

I also think I fractured some of his bones or broke them, I really don't care.

Spitting at their leader, I look around, snort in disdain, then head to the library, but I find Tazla on the way, almost in tears, and say. - "Let's go to the infirmary."

–––––––––––––––

PART 2 – Farewell to the Hole!

–––––––––––––––

In the ward, Tazla was taken care of by skilled hands, but in the midst of that, the 8 young people arrived, having to be taken care of and the nurse wanted to know what happened.

I didn't say anything and so did they, it must be a shame to admit that the 8 got beat up by someone they see as inferior.

In the end, I left with Tazla, we walked around a bit, before going to eat and ending our afternoon and part of the evening in my dorm.

In the middle of that I remember an appointment, so I leave Tazla sleeping comfortably in my bed, walk past my roommates, and go for a walk.

In the midst of this, I find who I believe to be Renner, but I don't bother him, leave him to his hobby.

Going to the bathroom, I soon see the hole there, with the beats, I already put my cock and feel the familiar and delicate hand touching it, followed by her tongue and lips.

Even though I'd rather be able to grab whoever I'm fucking, it still has its wall-fucking charm.

In the middle of all the intensity, with whoever on the other side having their orgasms, I got a notification, my Charm increased by 1 Point!

It seems that the way to train Charm is by fucking!

Laughing lightly, I see that the condoms I brought are over, so I'm already leaving, but the voice sounds.

"Fourth?" - She asks.

“Hmmm… sorry, but we'll have to take a break.” - I say shrugging.

“Oh? Why?" - The voice sounded worried and I answer.

“I've found someone to relieve my balls anytime so I want to focus on her, much more convenient but of course if you're interested in meeting at more flexible times we can see.” - I say smiling, I'm curious to know who it is.

"… OK Bye!" - She said, her voice a little shaky, I'm about to go, but I ask. - “Do you want to go one last time? But know that I'm out of condoms!”

A harsh silence and just when I think she would refuse, she says. - "OK…"

Smiling, my cock returns to the hole and… for the first time I feel your insides tight and wet without a condom, seriously, fucking without them is better, but I use them, because of the mess and the fear of getting pregnant.

But the girl on the other side showed intensity, it looks like she wants it to be worth it.

So she was very intense, even getting to rest her hands on the edge, which I decide to hold, which made her insides tighten even more.

And after I believe, almost 1 hour of fucking, I must have stuffed her pussy quite a bit.

So saying goodbye, I'm leaving! It was good while it lasted!

What I did with the little group of assholes quickly became news throughout the school, a teacher came up to me, saying that there would be no punishment, but I was to be careful.

I agreed, but if they come to cause me problems, I won't be passive at all!

–––––––––––––––

PART 3 – First Month!

–––––––––––––––

The days went by, I continued my intense training and even wanted to test some things relevant to my Berserker.

It uses up my stamina at an incredible rate, but… I have an insane amount of stamina, so I thought, can I use it in training?

So I practiced in the gym at night, where I was able to spend more time with Tazla during the afternoon and at night I tired myself out to get a good night's sleep.

And in that period, it turns out that one of my roommates switched with Tazla, she couldn't stand to be with me anymore.

I didn't mind, at least Tazla wouldn't have to go to her room to change.

After the 2nd week, my Intelligence increased by 1 point and that was it.

But in the 3rd week, practicing with [Berserker], my Strength, Stamina and Agility increased by 1 Point!

Another good thing that was happening, is the fact that the [Berserker] side effects were decreasing over time, at the beginning, reaching my limits with [Berserker], I would be weakened for 1 hour, with my whole body aching, which alias, gave me the Rank D Passive Skill, [Pain Tolerance].

Now I am weakened for 20~30 minutes and my recovery rate, along with my ring, really helps me a lot!

Interestingly, at the start of week 4, I received a new Skill:

[Increased Regeneration(E): +50% Recovery Speed!]

A very good skill, it already started at Rank E instead of F, thank you very much!

And in the middle of the 4th week, my Charm again increased by 1 Point, many thanks to Tazla and her wonderful cunt!

And on Friday of the 4th week, my Intelligence increased by 1 again, really, Professor Afonso is wonderful!

In that class he taught us how to sense Mana and I learned the Skill [Magical Senses].

[Magical Senses(F): Feel Mana more easily and study it!]

Tazla gave me some hints, I'm still just feeling it and not being able to control it, even though I have a significant amount of Mana for my level.

And my [Unarmed Combat] has advanced to Rank D in that time, seriously, the teachers at this Academy are excellent, I hope they earn a ton of money.

I mostly like Professor Gonzales, his class is by far one of the most boring, no one cares about history or geography, but due to Gonzales being the most short-tempered teacher, he takes grades from the students and doesn't care, he humiliates the students and doesn't care if they complain to the authorities.

They seem to be used to it, which is good, as it shows that Gonzales knows how to control the students.

And it is noted that those who bother me the most are 1st year students, the 2nd year students hardly come to cause problems, they are more focused on their tasks, even if they insult me and show obvious contempt, they do not cause physical problems for me me or Tazla.

As for the 1st year students, it's obvious that they came to cause me trouble, even some seniors came, but I finally have the strength, I believe the seniors are at least Level 5, they are strong, but I'm a walking cheat!

Luckily, the 2nd or 3rd year seniors, who are really strong and focused, are hunting and studying to get the best grades in their fields, but the ones that get me into trouble are family members who can't beat me head on. .

But after I defeated some of the 2nd years, my school life became more relaxed, but I believe it's just the calm before the damn storm!

That's why I'm training a lot and using my time to the maximum, at the same time that I'm enjoying it.

And that was my 1st month in this new life, I met a beautiful and hot Goblin who is very attached to me, she is also very smart and strong!

I've seen her cast spells like Fireball, Earth Thorn and etc., she also showed me about the tattoos, she can create one that increases my strength by 10% when injected Mana, which surprised me, she can do it on me if I want to, but I would need the materials to do so, which are expensive!

And of course, I managed in the meantime to sell the gold for jewelry, when I was questioned, I told the truth, that some Academy veterans played small games for the younger ones, a treasure hunt and gave tips, I ended up finding the treasure chest and I'm here selling the items.

I even said that I was the only one in the last 5 years to get it, that's why the gold and jewels are so old.

The shopkeeper understood and as I didn't even have a bank account or cell phone, as I'm poor, he helped me out, giving me some money to go buy a suitable cell phone next door, then he taught me how to create things using my Documents.

After creating a bank account, very quickly, he transferred the money to me and said that if I got more things like that in the future, I should prioritize his store, I happily agreed.

With money, I bought Tazla a cell phone too, we exchanged numbers and created some social networks.

We only have us as friends, of course we don't mind that.

I even had chances to make friends with other students, obviously I'm not the only brunette in the school, some other commoners who didn't care about my skin color, were interested in becoming friends.

But with me being so defiant and the center of attention, it's only natural that they would be wary, even more so after I started hanging out with Tazla, a Goblin, whom even commoners despise.

In the end they are ignorant young people and this is a world that mixes elements of Medieval Fantasy with Modern Technology to a certain extent, it can be said that in cities there is technology, but in villages it does not exist.

So it is natural that their environments and mentalities are very restricted and full of prejudice, since the villages are mostly agriculture or hunting and it is natural that they always have problems with Goblins.

Naturally it didn't bother me that I started hanging out with Tazla, many wouldn't even consider befriending me, I really don't care, I'll just make them regret it, simple!

At the start of my 5th week, a new month, there would be a change.

Physical Education Teacher Klara, a former B-Rank adventurer, was our first class of the day instead of Professor Gonzales.

“Hello and yes, it's not a mistake, as the 1st month of classes has passed and we have managed to assess them properly, let's get started with what is essential!” -Klara said calmly as she wrote on the board.

“First, for the beginning of this month, Monday and Friday, until the end of the year, will be the days of my classes and I will take you to real combat, you will face selected monsters in an artificial environment, from today we will be instructing you properly !” - Said Klara smiling, which left many interested.

“Another thing, you will no longer have Unarmed Combat or Physical Education classes, I have officially become your Combat Instructor, accompanying me will be Professor Afonso, to teach the Magic Classes the most efficient method of combat!” - Klara said and soon Afonso entered the room.

“What about the other subjects?” - Asked a student raising her hand.

“Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday will be theoretical classes, so in addition to studying, you don't have to worry about anything anymore, but… you should pay attention, Afonso and I will analyze each one of you, seeing if you improved or not, who got worse, so, continue with your physical training, stay healthy and resistant, in the Martial Arts Gym, you can start to receive special instructions, because now you can start practicing fencing, lancery, archery and much more, whatever is your thing preference!” - Klara said.

“But if Monday and Friday are yours, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday will be normal hours, where will we fit combat classes?” - Asked a chubby student.

“And you are asking something so obvious? You are students and have a lot of free time, did you think that was a consideration? We are not here to force you to train, just to teach you, if you don't want to, use your time to fuck, masturbate and eat like pigs, or you can sign up for Martial Arts classes and practice specific fighting styles, improving your skills. Will they have less free time on weekdays? Yes, but you still have the weekends, use your time to the fullest, you are still young and have a lot to learn!” - Said Afonso huffing and finishing. - “Know that time waits for no one, not to mention that anyone who works lying down is a prostitute!”

With so many rude words, but that hit the right spot, it's natural that students were more excited or fearful.

I didn't mind, I already used my time efficiently, now it turns out I'll need to add Martial Arts in the afternoon, time I used to fuck my dear Tazla.

But over time we are decreasing our sexual activity, not for lack of interest, there's no way I can lose interest in this hot little girl, just that fucking for hours like bunnies is boring, we decided to enjoy every minute when we fuck, trying new things.

–––––––––––––––

PART 4 – Combat Class!

–––––––––––––––

The teachers, Klara and Afonso, guided us to a prepared bus, which traveled for 10 minutes, before parking in front of the gates of a walled area.

“This is the training ground, there are F and D Rank monsters, ah, but what about E Rank ones? So, there is no such thing as an E Rank!” - Said Afonso and why?

Adventurers rank as follows, S, A, B, C, D and F, Rank E is skipped, due to the simple fact that Rank F is "rookies".

Inexperienced and weak rookies who need supervision and analysis before giving them their proper rank.

Therefore, when someone ceases to be a rookie, he immediately becomes a real Adventurer, that is, Rank D!

“Now, everyone take this magic bracelet, it will be alerting us about its conditions and in case you encounter a very strong creature that shouldn't be there! This will also help keep track of how many creatures you've killed, which will give you points!" - Afonso said calmly and we all took a bracelet.

As soon as I put it on, a number appears: 125!

Seeing this, I naturally understand that this is my HP, I take a look at Tazla's and I see that it is 69, taking a vague look around, I see that the average person who is not a melee combatant, is 30~70 HP , the fact that a Goblin who is a Shaman, being the best among the Magic Classes present, was certainly not well-regarded.

Now, about the Close Combat Classes, HP ranges from 40~150, but those above 100 HP are mostly the strongest and toughest in the room, I'm not the one with the most HP, but I believe that after today I will be number 1, why?

I'm Level 2 and I have 125 HP, I believe Tazla is Level 5, Mayara who has 58 HP, must be Level 4~5, maybe more, she must not have been very lucky when her HP dice were rolled.

Anyway, most of here should be Lvl 2-5, those with more than 100 HP, should be Lvl 4~5, I'm only Lvl 2 and I already have 125.

That is, if I reach Level 5… it goes without saying that with my 10 RES, I should gain 10~60 HP per level, of course, likely my results will be more than 30 per level, so at Level 3, I already have more than 150 HP, at Level 4 I'll be approaching 200.

The funny thing was to see all the young people thinking that the numbers were an indication of power, so some of the Magic Class were very unhappy, thinking that there was some kind of mistake.

“These bracelets measure your vitality, it reached 0, you are dead! That doesn't quantify your power in general, for example…” - Afonso started to explain and looked at Klara, who rolled her eyes, showed her bracelet, the points shown were 4,553, which surprises me, having more than 4,500 HP of start, how high should your Stamina be?

(Author: I can see that I'm going to have a headache all the time because of this, but life goes on!)

Soon Afonso pointed his finger at Klara and then a small magic missile hit her, which made him grunt and throwing an irritated look at afonso, he showed the number going from 4,553 to 4,516.

“Receiving different degrees of damage, your health decreases, reaching 0 you die! So don't think that because you have 150 Health, you are considered the strongest, because you are not! It just means you can take more hits and… there are people and monsters that even with lower Health than you, could kill you in 1 or 2 hits!” - Afonso said smiling and ignoring while Klara rubs his sore arm.

After that, he started to explain how our little test will be, the artificial area is divided into 3 types, one is the Open Field, it is normally used in competitions, but at the moment it is closed, because it is a very big area and there are only 48 of us here.

The second method, which everyone can use without any problems, but it is at the other end, is the Dungeon of Provation, Afonso explained that it is very famous among students, because even with fixed rewards, it allows us to grow and experience increasingly difficult battles, the further we go.

Of course, there is a risk of death if we try and fail, I was interested, but he said that to access it we need permission from the teachers, that is, from Klara or Afonso, but they will only give such permission if we prove ourselves capable.

Finally, which we will be in, is the Field Dungeon, an environment where we will be sent to specific points within the Dungeon, which will continuously generate monsters and we have to face them.

The teachers will be in the center, waiting as we approach, if anyone is in danger, the teachers will rescue them, so there's no need to worry.

For this test we can form groups of a maximum of 3 people, they also make weapons available to us, as I already have my double confirmed, I went straight to the weapons, I don't know how to use most of them, but I decide for a club:

{Simple Club(Common) - Lv.10}

- Type: Weapon(Club)

- Physical Damage: 4~12

First time I see that items have levels, interesting.

“Do you know how to use a Mace?” - Klara asked curiously.

“I have no idea, but I have good accuracy and power, so… that should be enough to blow a few skulls off!” - I say smiling and she nods.

Tazla chose a staff that is her size, it's funny.

“Well, how about the best part?” - Klara smiled, soon showing boxes with everyone's names. - "Take the one with your name on it, but don't open it yet." - She said.

But I think I know what it is, when I got my box, it was light, which implies it's some sort of clothing, as we're in our standard uniforms, that means these must be either magical armor, or magical uniforms.

“As many may have already noticed, what is inside these boxes are your combat uniforms, they are made of the same materials and used the same method as in the manufacture of the military uniforms of low ranking officers, it is not a big deal, but for you , it’s something amazing!” - Afonso said calmly and soon we took out what was inside the box.

Our standard uniforms are a bluish color with red and orange, with the predominant color being blue and red.

It's a nice uniform, but that black, gray and red, that's getting me excited.

[Image] →

{Military Academy Uniform(Rare) - Lv.15}

- Type: Full Armor(Cloth & Leather)

- Physical&Magical Defense: 10~30

- +1 STR

- +1 RES

- +1 AGI

- +1 INT

- Temperature Control: 5°C

- Size Adjustment: 10%

(Note: Degrees Celsius is the temperature measurement we use in Brazil, where 5 Degrees Celsius is equivalent to 41 Fahrenheit, but this [Temperature Control] is an adjustable method, for example, it is 32°C hot (89.6°F), the uniform will decrease to 27°C(80.6°F), to ensure greater comfort for its user. The same works in the case of cold, if the temperature is too high, the uniform will increase it to something more comfortable. That is, it's a 9°F control.)

(Note: Why do I use Celcius instead of Fahrenheit? I prefer it, I'm used to it and it's easier for me to calculate, naturally I'll avoid quoting the ambient temperature to avoid problems, but if it arises in the future, the conversion method is [0° C = 32°F], for each degree Celsius, multiply it by 1.8 and add 32, which will give you the result!)

Jeez, that's amazing, you mean in every box, there's full Grade Rare armor? Ability to adjust the temperature to something bearable, as well as its size adjusts within a 10% margin of its default.

“Know that these uniforms were made exclusively for combat, of course, you can use them in your daily life, many students prefer it due to the Temperature Adjustment Enchantment, but know that if you damage the armor outside of combat, you will have to pay your concert with your own money, you can also order other sets, but naturally the price is not low, this one is free.” - Klara said calmly.

We understand and… now what?

There's no place we can change here, because they didn't deliver this sooner, how inefficient.

“Can we change on the bus?” - Asked a girl, a point that I thought was valid, but… the bus started and started to move away to our displeasure.

I think I even saw the driver smiling as he closed the door, as if he was waiting for someone to ask this to be perfect timing!

"Well, that won't be possible, which means you can change right there, it's not like you've never seen a porn video!" - Said Afonso laughing and shrugging.

Young people are silent and soon, I start to unbutton and everyone's attention lands on me.

"What it was?" - I snort and take off the first piece, then I start taking off my long-sleeved white shirt, exposing my beautiful breasts that make many blush.

I don't wear a bra, why? My breasts are big and… it's uncomfortable to wear them.

I notice the teachers laughing, while many around blush, some look away and others look shamelessly.

"What's the problem? Bunch of virgins! Never seen boobs before? Or are you going to tell me they're getting turned on by the half-breed monkey? Bunch of hypocritical garbage!” - I say snorting and then I grab the new shirt and put it on, interesting how it fitted me perfectly and due to the environment being a little hot and stuffy, it kind of already started to show its temperature adjustment.

Whistling, I put on my overcoat and then went to my legs, I'm wearing sports underwear, that's what I wear, but even so, I have a chubby ass, I noticed looks that when they noticed me, they turned away in embarrassment, I laughed and soon I was experiencing.

I feel stronger and lighter, the weather is pleasant, moving around is very easy.

Soon Tazla started to do the same but I took her further away, I don't want others to look at my cute little girl, she's mine alone.

So she changed behind me and soon some shameless ones started showing their healed bodies in an attempt to attract some girls, but that was an obvious backfire.

Look at me, I'm tall, hot and I have a well toned physique, after seeing me it's obvious that they started comparing boys to me.

Not to mention not bothering to hide my bulk, even teacher Klara nodded her head slightly.

Naturally, they were making many comparisons, luckily the boys didn't notice that, those who did were few.

Anyway, the girls joined their friends to make a barrier using their bodies, as soon as they changed, they would change with one of them and take its place, so that it could change.

Soon my cute little Tazla was wearing this beautiful tight uniform, I asked her not to wear that coat she wears, I want to look at her figure, blushing she agrees.

I pick up the Mace I'd set aside and sling it over my shoulder as Tazla looks at me, then imitates me, making me snicker and I stroke her beautiful hair.

Gradually the students formed their groups of 2 to 3, naturally no one came to me and Tazla, we didn't bother and waited for the teachers' command.

30