Chapter 10 – Beginning of Festivities!
1.5k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

–––––––––––––––

PART 1 – 4 Months!

–––––––––––––––

My Saturday and Sunday was challenging the Dungeon of Ordeal, with difficulty, I completed the 30th challenge, without using Aura or Berserker.

It was difficult, really difficult, my enemies were numerous, their Attributes should be close to mine, not to mention that they are monsters, who knows how many Passive Skills they had.

Not to mention that the Wooden Soldiers had that strange control of their bodies, being able to reach 1 to 2 meters away, the good thing is that for 50 cm, the speed is great, but after that mark, it is easy to dodge their attacks using such control.

Another problem was the Wooden Squire, this bastard that had a range of 3 meters, even though he was slow as a turtle in my eyes, he had a huge defense, even when I hit his body and not the shield, I couldn't kill him until achieve 10 to 15 accurate strikes.

He must have hundreds in HP, but I still managed to kill him.

From the 26th challenge to the 29th, I faced all kinds of variants, including in the 27th challenge, I faced a Wooden Lancer.

He was tall, a little slender and his spear could extend up to 2 meters, but unlike the others, his attacks were fast, much faster, reaching 2 meters in an instant.

I had serious problems dealing with him, it took a while before I could adapt to his movements with just my body and senses.

But in the end I was richly rewarded with [Barbarian Mastery] reaching Rank C!

Somehow my senses were enhanced while wielding my axes, so it was easy to slaughter my enemies!

Already in the 30th challenge, who I faced was a single creature, he was 4 meters, a robust body, where I was forced to use Berserker to kill him.

He was unable to stretch his body through the sharp branches, at least he never used it, but he kicked the ground and caused intense tremors, the whole environment was manipulated by him.

As a result, I was injured several times, but I endured and finished him off, even though I still didn't reach Level 12...

I defeated him several times, named him the Wood Champion, he may have another name, but I don't care.

Now, as for the 30th challenge roulette wheel, what dropped this time was a Rare Helmet, called [Nature Elder's Helmet], belonged to a set, improves my mental defenses, strengthens Nature spells, and much more!

It's good, but… it's useless to me!

As Monday was coming up, I stopped my exploration and spent time with my girls.

Tazla reached the 7th challenge, Mayara the 9th challenge.

They were doing well, for Magic Classes, it's very likely that the Ordeal Dungeon suits their styles, as we don't face the same enemies.

Anyway, with the arrival of Monday, I took my girls to explore the 2nd Floor of the Dungeon, we hunted a lot, but nothing new, leveling up is getting a lot harder, what a headache!

Going up to Level 5, it took a few days, from 6 to 10, practically the same amount of time, but from Level 10 to 11, I spent weeks, I see that I will need 1 or 2 more until Level 12, so I hope…

I think for me to have any chance of speeding this up, I would need to face enemies from the 40th challenge, as the ones from the 21st to the 30th challenges were pretty strong and should be around Level 10~15.

It's a lot to think about and plan, but without a foundation, there was nothing I could do.

Ah, my Charm increased by +1, I've been having a lot of sex, it took a long time to build up, but it finally happened.

……

When the 4th month arrived, it's been 4 months since I arrived in this world… it's amazing!

In that time, I had difficulties, but I reached the 35th challenge, the difficulty increased a lot!

The enemies I started facing were swarms of giant insects, loitering around 50~100 of them, I easily killed them with 1 hit, they are fragile, the problem is that when they bit me… my armor and flesh were torn apart like paper!

I wasn't able to get past them other than using Berserker, which gave me greater physical resistance than my Aura.

Just so I could preserve my life, in the 35th challenge, I faced a giant beetle that from some openings in its powerful carapace, strange tentacles would emerge and cause me problems.

The worst was his regenerative ability, he could use the tentacles to capture the giant locusts, then devour them and magically recover his lost HP.

I killed him of course, but I didn't have the courage to go further, the difficulty was too high and if I face more than 1 of them in my current state, I will die!

Now, as for the 35th challenge reward, it landed in a purple area with gold edges… I was Level 12 at the time, I jumped to Level 14 and got +2 STR, +4 RES, +2 AGI, +2 INT.

My HP went from 957 to 1203, while my MP from 248 went to 295.

Of the 4 Points I gained by going up 2 Levels, I allocated 3 to Strength and 1 to Agility.

Even with such a leap in my power, I still didn't have the confidence to reach the 40th challenge, I need to learn more, that's why I've been attending several combat classes, I've been dueling with other students, especially with Sahari.

Sahari as impressive as she looks, she is stronger than me if I don't use Aura or Berserker, her level must be high, but considering that she has been in school for almost 3 years and has attended the Ordeal Dungeon a lot in these more than 2 years old, she should be around Level 20.

Also, another thing that happened, my Charm increased by 2 points in that time, my Intelligence also increased by 2 points, which increased my MP by 4 Points.

I never stop training my body, even though I'm so strong, I feel like I can keep growing and I do.

As such I was rewarded with +1 Strength, +1 Stamina and +2 Agility, due to increased RES, I acquired +6 HP.

With all that, I have 26 Strength, 32 Stamina, and 20 Agility, while my Intelligence is at 14 and my Charm is at 13.

Those 4 months paid off a lot, but since I jumped to Level 14, almost 1 month has passed and… well, I guess it's obvious that I'll be stuck at this for quite some time.

But anyway, with the start of a new month, the teachers came with some news, it was actually the vice principal, it was competition time!

–––––––––––––––

PART 2 – Competitions!

–––––––––––––––

There are several modes, such as Team Battles, Flag Robbery, Tournament and much more!

Each person can choose 2 games to participate, and [Steal Flag] is a competition between classes, which is mandatory.

Of the many options, I scratched my chin thoughtfully.

Mayara would participate in Runic Conjuration, which tests her magical knowledge by activating Runes, the one who activates more Runes and at greater speed, wins.

And in the middle he said, it's like a minigame, since the competitors use the Activated Runes to cause damage and receive points, the first to reach 3 points, that is, 3 hits, wins!

Mayara apparently matches the 2nd year students, well, I take her hunting a lot on the 2nd floor, she is also the daughter of a Marquis, the amount of resources she has, is not written!

Not to mention that the Florvan Family, knowing our relationship, gave more support to Mayara, obviously they want to recruit me, but they didn't show it publicly, since it's the same for the Holkarti Family.

Of course, they're not the only ones, with me showing so much ability, it's only natural that my skin color, which even though it's considered the skin color of commoner workers, was thrown away due to my actions!

I awakened Aura in a few months since I arrived at the Academy, I defeated some of the best 3rd year students, an SSS Rank Legendary Spell, “Rebirth” was used on me, so many believe that I have something more special, so that the Director use such a treasure on me.

That's why I was invited to all kinds of weekend parties by students in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd grades.

I refused most, I didn't have the head for it, the ones I attended were celebration parties for everyone passing certain difficult tests and so on.

In fact, preparing for the competitions, I asked for permission to take some groups of students to the 2nd floor of the Dungeon, there we could train and they, of course, go up 1 to 2 levels, which will give them a huge advantage and of course, will take our class for greater heights.

I am confident that in the 1st year, my Class is the most powerful, not least because it has me and Tazla, we are the only room with a Shaman, a rare Magic Class that can be both offensive and supportive.

So kids, have you decided which competitions you’re going to sign up for?” - Asked Afonso smiling to the whole room.

"Yes!" - Several responded excitedly, it's time to show that our time training and studying was not in vain!

Okay, write your names on the lists of the sports you want to participate in, remembering, only 2 per person!” - Said Afonso and little by little the students were advancing and writing their names.

When it was my turn, I chose the [Tournament] which is to decide the strongest 1st year students.

Next was [Team Battle], forming teams of 4 people, where in a prepared arena, one can decide which fighter will face the opposing fighter.

If you lose, another one will take its place, but it is also possible to replace it in case of victory, due to being tired and something like that.

But there is something interesting, in this modality, I am not limited to choosing members of my class, as such, I can choose from other 1st year classes.

Satisfied, I see Mayara and Tazla go to the same modality, it's obvious that we're going to stay on the same team.

It so happened that we decided on this modality together, as it is the one that will give the greatest amount of benefits in the end.

What are the benefits? Recommendations on your resume upon graduation, financial support and more!

The same is for the [Tournament], actually the [Tournament] is one of the main ones, but only for the 3rd year, 1st and 2nd year, it is a little ignored, since the young people are weak and nothing flashy, few are flashy.

Already in the 3rd year, there are Students who use Aura, some who have mastered more powerful spells and so on.

Having decided, I'm going to talk to Kassia, as expected, she was also going to participate in the [Team Battle], she quickly joined us, so we went to register this with the teachers.

So now it was just wait!

I decided to stop challenging the Dungeons, because they wouldn't give me anything new and I don't want to run the risk of seriously injuring myself in the Ordeal Dungeon, I already got several scars all over my body because of those cursed insects!

Of course, I use some wonderful products that Mayara gave me, which put an end to these deformities, some even look beautiful, but… they are bites, a piece of my flesh torn off, obviously it won't be pretty.

That's why I'm trying to get rid of them all!

……

Soon it was Monday, the entire Academy was in a festive mood, we received the families of several students, a small commercial area emerged for the exchange of various items and the purchase of others.

Lots of parents reuniting with their sons and daughters, giving them hugs and wishing them the best.

I was on the roof, alone, sitting on the edge while watching such a beautiful and moving scene.

Soon I looked away to my cell phone, exchanging messages and etc., until the roof door is opened and footsteps echo, I don't pay much attention, since the person comes to me, then says to sit next to me. - “A beautiful view.”

Actually, what about your parents?” - I ask Annie.

They have better things to do than come see their daughter fight singing!” - Said Annie snorting and stretching.

Wow… do you want to cry on my shoulder?” - I say smiling and she laughs and punches me.

I hear your girls' family is here today, I can see they're going to be full of problems, how are you going to cope?” - Annie asked, which made me frown.

Tazla must be with her parents now, I heard that for Sahari, it was her father who came, as her mother stayed to take care of matters in another city.

Mayara… her mother is here and… she warned me that her mother is a strict and ambitious woman, to be extra careful with her.

As for Kassia, both of her parents are there, in fact they are the easiest to talk to, I've met them before, since they live in the city, they like me, even though I have other relationships, I'm strong and I have a promising future, so it doesn't matter if I have a dozen more men or women.

"I'll figure it out..." - I say sighing.

"Right now, I didn't want to be you!" - Said Annie laughing, I roll my eyes, I notice something and ask. - “So you mean that at other times, you wanted to be me?”

Of course, who doesn't want to be a hot Futanari with a horse dick? Not to mention you're unreasonably strong for your age, only a retard wouldn't want to be in your shoes, maybe if you weren't poor!" -Annie laughed and I poked her belly, making her grunt in pain and look at me irritated.

I laugh and lie back, looking at the beautiful clear sky, the white clouds passing by. - “That one over there looks like a penis!” - I say pointing.

Annie looks over, then she lays down next to me and says. - “That’s right, hahaha!” - She laughed beside me, I looked at this beautiful blonde, then she looked at me too, our eyes met and…

Bzzz~

My cell phone started ringing, motherfucker!

I sit up, embarrassed Annie sits up too, looking away, I'm not an idiot honey, but whatever.

"Hello? Ah… ok… where are you?” - Groan internally with what she said, but knowing her location.

Well, I gotta go, time to face my actions!” - I say laughing and Annie laughs too. - "Good luck!"

I go down to the ground floor and go to the east of the Academy, there is where the 1st year dorms are.

Arriving there, I soon see 2 green creatures, one is my beautiful Tazla, but the other is unknown to me.

I approach and Tazla is already all smiles, while the other Goblin, a female, looks me up and down, she touches her chin.

Juju_Shitrin.jpgRox! Rox! This is my big sister, Juju!” - Tazla said excitedly introducing her sister.

Juju is pretty, having shorter ears than Tazla, but she has a more athletic physique, wears little clothing, just enough to cover her breasts which are larger than Tazla's, as well as her crotch.

She has short hair and bangs that cover her eyes.

(Author: That fringe is dangerous… lucky it’s on a woman…)

Juju is also full of scars and she has some freckles on her shoulders, she is very pretty and sexy, I wonder if all female goblins are that pretty…

Hello, so you're the one who fucks my little sister's brains out!” -Said Juju waving her hand, I'm surprised by her approach, but laughing I answer. - “Herself!”

Juju looks at me, points at me with her head turned towards Tazla and says. - “I liked her, very good, as expected from my sister, she knows how to choose, but I am in doubt if she chose the right size!”

Tazla blushed and said. - “Yes… I chose!”

Oh really? So let's see!" -Juju laughed heartily as she brought her palms together and started to spread them apart, obviously wanting to measure my size.

Tazla would blush and look at me, I just smile, I don't care.

And so Juju was moving her hands away, her smile continued, until seeing her sister concentrated, not saying to stop, soon she thought something was strange, her hands continued, she started to get scared and finally Tazla nodded.

Juju stopped, started blinking, then looked at me, then at her sister, approached her, touched her hand to Tazla's groin area, and the other one… - “You're kidding me, it's a prank, right?”

Tazla nodded in embarrassment, Juju frowned and looked at me. - “Tazla is not a liar!” - I say smiling.

I understand why she asked Mom and Dad not to come, knowing Mom, she herself would want to see what the woman who decided to devote her body is capable of!” - Juju said nodding to Tazla, who looked away.

Would there be a problem?” - I ask curiously, I know that Goblins are very impulsive when it comes to their sexual desires, but it is their mother, who is married and Tazla told me how her mother loves her father.

"Clear! Our bitch mother would drag you to fuck all day, not caring about our father's slack!” - Said Juju snorting and shrugging.

Wow, how considerate of your father.” - I say laughing, it seems that Tazla and Juju have a family that is not united.

We love our father, he raised us, fed us, but… he cannot take care of his own wife, I am not even his daughter, as far as I know, my father is an Orc, even for that reason I have a stronger body and my ears are short, as for my little sister here, she is the daughter of an Elf, hence the longer ears.” - Juju said, which surprised me.

Does your mother… does she have any sons or daughters from your father?” - Now I'm curious, poor guy.

Of course he has, well we believe he has at least 5 of our 13 brothers and sisters are his children.” - Juju said, but… probably 5 out of 13… that's a huge difference!

How many times did their mother jump over the fence? How can a man subject himself to such? Not to mention they are married!

It's one thing to love the person, it's another thing to be married to them, they have children by other men or women and you just have to accept it.

Don't worry…” - Said Tazla noticing my doubts and concerns.

Yeah, don't worry! Our father also jumped the fence a lot, so as they say, a wrong horn doesn't hurt! Not to mention most civilized Goblins are like that, myself, I may never have had children, but god, I've fucked grown-ups!” - Juju started salivating, then her gaze at me became more intense, Tazla coughed. - “Oops!” Juju laughed.

Well, we talk so much about dick, Mom and Dad, I forgot, what's your name again?” - …

I'm Roxana, but you can call me Rox!” - I say smiling.

I see, I'm Juju, initially I was supposed to be named Jujukariakna, something related to the names of parents and grandparents, there's also Orc blood stuff, a lot of things, so my mom slapped my dad in the face and Juju was decided , Juju Shitrin!” - Juju said proudly.

"A cute name, but it doesn't quite suit a warrior." - I say smiling.

"Warrior? Woman, I am a Shaman, just like my sister!” - Juju said laughing, which surprised me.

But… what about these scars?” - I ask curiously.

She likes… to have sex… a lot of sex… monsters…” - Tazla said blushing and Juju let out a silly laugh.

Well, now that we've met, how about showing me your dorm? I need to see for myself what you have in your pants!” - Juju said, which made me raise an eyebrow and Tazla grunted.

"Ah, don't be like that, learn to share, last time I shared my favorite Rio Cucumber with you, so you owe me one!" - Said Juju snorting, Tazla grunted and now I want to know the story and what is a [Rio Cucumber]?

–––––––––––––––

PART 3Juju! (+18)

–––––––––––––––

I couldn't quite understand what was going on, I was curious about the story of that guy [Pepino do Rio], I thought what Juju was saying was a joke, there's no way she could fuck her sister's girl.

Well, I was very wrong!

Tazla blushing, looked at me, I didn't understand, until Juju reached over and touched my crotch. - “Surely he is big!” - Juju said smiling and licking her lips, as if she had seen a succulent first-rate meat!

Wait, are you serious?!” - I ask shocked, Tazla looks away embarrassed and Juju says. - "We Goblins learned to share from an early age, I shared my toys and hookups with my sisters, they shared theirs with me, the only one who didn't receive much was Tazla, you know, very shy!" - Juju rolled her eyes and was caressing my member, which naturally was getting firmer and that made her happier.

And because she was shy, she couldn't get any boyfriends, or sex friends, as such she masturbated all the time, she always hid, getting naked somewhere, to then be discovered, whenever we found her, we would torture her with a little pleasure, since she liked it a lot!” - Juju laughed, I looked at Tazla, who blushed and looked away.

Now, she owes me a lot, as she used many of my toys, ended up breaking some and she never paid me before, so no one lent her things, I was the only one and I did it out of pity!” - Juju said laughing, I grunt and look around, there are people, they haven't paid attention to Juju's actions, but...

I start forward and pull them both towards the building, Juju laughs and Tazla blushes but her ears are fluttering and that means she's turned on.

Soon we arrive at our room, as soon as I close the door, Juju looks at me, her hands grab my pants and pull them, my cock jumps and hits her chin, she lets out a surprised sound, before the smile on her face widens.

Even an Orc is not that big!” - She said happily, which makes me very proud.

But then she started grabbing my cock, I grunt and she opens her mouth wide, her wet red tongue starts to slide down my length, soon her lips attach and start leaving several hickeys!

haa~

Juju lets out a happy sigh and showers my cock with kisses, she bites her lips seductively, as if she's wondering where to start.

Soon she started to smear my balls with her saliva, so with a strong hickey, I jump lightly with her swallowing my balls, which started to dance in her mouth that is puffed up, I see by her cheeks.

Fuck~

I curse and shudder in pleasure, her delicate hands, very experienced, slide over my cock, while she still devours my balls without the slightest mercy, my cock pulsates fiercely, her fingers move along my length, concentrating on the reddened and sensitive head.

Huah~

She gets rid of my balls, then moves up, her tongue sliding underneath, to the tip which is soon enveloped in her mouth.

Then with surprise I see her step forward, she swallowing my cock in one stroke!

Her nose all over my pubis, slightly sinking into my hair in that area, she wickedly looks up, I use my hands to push her bangs back and I see those bright, wicked eyes, her lips lift a little, forming a slight smile.

Then she starts to shake her head side to side, I feel her throat constricting, gagging sounds, but she doesn't move forward or back, she just stays there, her tongue poking my cock, which keeps going sideways in her mouth and throat.

Soon she recoils, I think she'll gasp for air, but halfway through, she returns, I shudder, she recoils and dashes forward, dammit!

Juju started flexing her head forwards and backwards without stopping, showing that she is very skilled and can handle giving my cock a deep throat!

She massages my balls, she uses her teeth the right way, which slides, so much pain, but it was a slight pain that hit the right spots, giving me even more pleasure.

Shuddering, I can't believe it when Juju squeezes my balls and I lose control of my crotch, I start to come, Juju lets out a happy grunt, she closes her eyes and pulls her head back a little, receiving all my semen in her mouth, which is soon swollen .

Slightly opening her eyes, she rolls them in delight, she sucks the head of my cock, uses her hands to jerk me off, milking every last drop, then she stops and pulls back, her mouth closed as she savors my semen, as if it were some sort of of delicacy.

Soon she swallows it all, her sexy little body shudders, soon she opens her mouth wide and sticks out her tongue, panting slightly… fuck!

I reach forward, picking her up, my hand firming on her soft, plump ass, before pulling her onto my lap and stealing her lips.

She is slightly surprised, but starts to attack my tongue, both of us intertwining, soon I feel her toes sliding through my penis, she hugs me and I start to walk while I grunt in pleasure, to my room and then I fall to my knees on the bed .

I drop Juju, who smiles happily at me, then she gets rid of her clothes, where she shows me her hairy cunt and those thick, wet lips.

I swallow my saliva, her little finger starts to tap her own crotch, she wants this so bad, I see in those eyes filled with desire, so I do, she smiles happily, bites her tongue, she trembles in excitement.

Soon I move forward, I shudder, she is extremely tight, inside her it feels like thousands of tongues sliding along my length, the deeper I go, the more intense the sensation of pleasure.

Without realizing it, I was already fully inside her, shuddering and watching this delicious Goblin with her healed abdomen, now deformed by my monster!

Juju delighted, her legs wrapped around my waist, then her hands move forward and touch my face, she looks at me and says. - “Fuck me with all your might, do with me what you can’t do with my sister!”

I shudder hearing this, look at Tazla, she was masturbating, smiling slightly, gathering Juju's arms under her firm breasts, before stepping back and already moving forward.

Hahahahahaha~

She squeals and starts to laugh, then clenches her teeth and lets out a howl, I back and forth, the wet sounds, the sharp clash of our flesh.

I push nonstop, I use all my strength and impressively, Juju can handle it!

She howls pleasurably and then screams. - "More! Stronger! Fuck me like a real woman!”

I grit my teeth and get rougher, I pull her into my embrace, I sit up and make her ride me hard, she screams in my ears, moaning like a slut and begging for more.

My hands steady on her ass, Tazla is in front, watching as my huge cock tugs at her sister's tight, soft pussy.

My fingers advance firmly where they penetrate her anus, she howls, laughing and wanting more, so much more!

The intense shock of the flesh echoes, I see her beautiful and wicked face constantly contorted in pleasure, her salivating, soon she starts to mark my body with her bites, her nails slide down my back, I shudder in ecstasy and finally ejaculate.

Haaa~

She lets out a pleasurable sigh, her insides pulsing along my cock, filling her womb to the brim, she grunts, licking her lips. - "It was amazing!" - She said.

But we are far from over!” - I say smiling, she smiles and says. - “Thank the gods!”

I start flexing into her pussy again, the strokes getting harder and the sounds wetter.

I steal her lips, bite her lower lip, suck her tongue, I touch her ears, which her insides tighten me even more, showing that just like Tazla, her ears are also sensitive.

I'm huffing, I catch my breath and I continue my monstrous momentum, then I flip her over, forcing her against the bed, lift that beautiful ass and crush her pussy without mercy.

"That! Tear me up! Destroy me!” - Juju screamed, while I shook fiercely, holding myself back from filling her more and more.

Then I can't take it, I start to ejaculate and fill her uterus again, she howls, her body shuddering, she then squirts, finally she has an orgasm. - “Heavens! Please say you can cum 100 more times!” - She asked panting.

If you want 300 more, it’s still possible!” - I say laughing, she howls and screams. - “THEN FUCK ME, FUCKING!”

In response, I pull my dick out of her pussy, she lets out an annoyed grunt, but what do I do next?

When I kneaded that pussy, I couldn't help but stare at that puckered, inviting anus, I can't help myself, so I bring my head there, then I start to force it and she howls, clenching her teeth hard.

My cock engages and slides inside, I feel the tight grip of her anus, I bite my lip and shudder, god this is even tighter!

Adjusting my breath, I start to move forward, my cock slides in without resistance, I clench my teeth so hard that I get a slight headache, how the hell can she be so tight?!

Soon I see my groin kneading that plump ass, I take a deep breath and shudder, she moans loudly with my shivering, it even looked like my dick was some kind of vibrator.

Then retreat and advance!

PAH!

A hard slap that made his whole body shudder, mine too and I roll my eyes, fuck that was too much!

WITH STRONG!” -She screams I step back and hit her ass even harder, she screams with pain and pleasure. - “IT!”

Growling at this lunatic, I start pumping, where I see with every indentation of my hips, her anus wanting to come together, showing how tight she is and that she doesn't want me out of her.

So I move forward, ripping and dominating that tight ass, the blows are getting more frequent and powerful, she's howling and not even uttering words anymore, just grunting and moaning like a slut, well, she is one!

I finally ejaculate, but damn I don't feel like stopping, I keep crushing her ass, sending my cum deep into her guts, she howls, then I pull her onto my lap, hugging her tightly, I start rubbing her soggy, dripping pussy my semen.

Taking her down and down often, so I say. - “Come play with your sister!” - I say to Tazla, who was biting her lips.

On my call, she happily moved forward, where she started sucking on her sister's breasts, before going to her cunt and sucking my semen which was there as well.

I started thrusting hard, rocking Juju on my cock, she howled, wanting so much more.

I held tight to her waist, she was leaning against me, arching and howling, as I thrust harder into her pussy and Tazla was there, smearing her sister's pussy with her saliva, going for my balls, she even got to suck my pussy too.

I finally start to ejaculate, but again, I don't stop!

Getting off her ass, I turn her around and hug her, kissing her fiercely and she is falling in ecstasy, she is indeed very experienced and strong, but… I am a monster with divine stamina, it will take a long time, even more with me having 32 Stamina, I recover very quickly, so my dick doesn't even go soft.

I feasted on those soft, luscious lips while Tazla sucked her sister's asshole, which was leaking my cum in copious amounts, while it was all open and my monster pulsing proudly below was being caressed by Tazla.

Catching some of my breath, I put it back in her pussy, making her howl incessantly, she recovered and smiled again, but constantly her face was contorted in pleasure.

I fucked Juju for a long time, I wanted to give Tazla some attention, but she stopped me, saying that today I was hers and hers alone!

Tazla said she didn't care, something about owing her sister, so I fucked her.

At one point I asked Tazla to bring us something to eat, she did, while we were eating, Juju was riding my cock, howling and eating a sandwich.

I got a call, as today is the beginning of the competitions festival, where many parents come to visit their children after so long, there was a ceremony and director's speech for everyone.

Mayara wanted to introduce me to her mother, who was insisting, I said I couldn't go now, saying about Tazla's sister.

{I see... I'll fix it here then, but get it over with quickly, because it's very likely that she wants to meet you and goes straight to her room!}

Knowing this worried me, another thing that worried me was this slut sucking on my fingers, which I used to cover her mouth while I was on the phone.

Hanging up, I got more intense with Juju and said. - “Only 2 more times!” - I mean seriously.

"What? Just that?!" - Juju pouts and gets irritated.

"I'm talking about you and not me!" - I say, she smiles and says. - “I can be satisfied with that, for now!”

I let out a relieved sigh and a bitter laugh, so with effort I make Juju have another 2 orgasms, I finally let go of her, she was tired, but it seems that her lust was superior to tiredness.

Little sister, you're lucky, holy shit! If mommy sees her, be sure she will abandon daddy's weakness and come live with you, I want to live with you myself now!” - Said Juju smiling.

“… 15 years…” - Tazla said, leaving Juju confused, me too.

Rox is 15 years old… she will grow… get stronger…” - Said Tazla, we understand and… indeed, the penis grows until 21…

God… Rox~” - Juju starts talking seductively and hugs me, kissing my chest and neck. - “How about… one more for your harem? I swear I'm great!"

I look at her, I'm surprised, but I say. - “The more the merrier!”

Juju smiles and kisses my lips intensely, she touches my cock and… - “Enough, I have things to do, I already missed the ceremony!”

Juju pouts, but I get a message that her affinity for me has surpassed 60 points, so I get 1 Free Point… I play in INT and my MP goes to 300!

[From now on, the “Goblin” Race can no longer give you Free Points!]

[Reason: Wild and Civilized Goblins are slaves of their sexual instincts, especially females when they see something big, often their lust is greater than their love and often their love is in what is bigger and more pleasurable! For that reason, the ease of getting “Affection” from Goblins, is limited to 2 Free Points for that species!]

I was a little sad, but life goes on!

I went to take a shower and… this bitch came to pester me, but luckily she just sucked my dick, swallowing it until I came, so we finished the shower and I went downstairs… wow, I got a little dizzy, I think I came too much… really , I've never been this tired before… but I think the fact that I officially fucked my 1st girl's older sister, in front of her, made me pretty excited.

Not to mention that Juju is very experienced, her touch on my body brings me so much pleasure, it's crazy.

I have to be careful with Juju… I remember there are some sex classes on the internet, teaching you how to take it longer and use your penis the right way, or your pussy.

Now I'm curious... I need to learn how to deal with my girls and get as much out of it as possible, this will help me a lot to get girls in the future.

22