Chapter 46 – Baroness!
362 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

–––––––––––––––

PART 1 – Calm down!

–––––––––––––––

1 week was the time spent cleaning the Port City, along with that the Earth Wizards have been paving the road, there are a lot of resources and they won't leave them, even more so with such a big city. It won't be long before winter arrives, they need to be prepared as much as possible.

Latius City was attacked by hordes, tens of thousands of infected and a few thousand Abyssal Beasts, but it was nothing the experts couldn't take care of.

The general strength of the group was increasing, there were attempts to establish contact with those who fled to the sea, but unfortunately it was not possible so far, regarding the other cities marked on the found map, Roxana will take a look into the future.

There are no dangers nearby!” - Sombra said as she sat down and put her legs on the table, she was very relaxed. About 7 hours ago, she left with a team of fast people, with the intention of hunting monsters and looking for dangers.

But it goes without saying that since a second invasion from the skies has not yet arrived, the Abyssal Creatures in this region were running out, but maybe it is only 1/5 of the strongest, since the state is very large and it will take a long time to search it. whole.

Okay, get your feet off the table!” - Roxana said taking Shadow's feet off the table, before she sat down and personally put his feet there. - “Only I can!”

Humph!

Sombra snorted and leaned back against Roxana's shoulder, who was smiling as she read some documents and letters. The documents were mainly statistics on resources, number of people and so on. As for the letters, they were about the recent events, since the horde that attacked the City of Latius, but more important are large groups of refugees arriving in the city, even Mercenary Groups.

It was also reported that Angelise is utilizing her status to recruit these Mercenary Groups that knowing she had the backing of an A/S Rank Berserker, capable of killing S Rank enemies, they easily submitted since she was also family. real.

Miliam and Li Chun sent detailed letters and documents about the mercenaries' strength, just as Li Chun was slowly orchestrating plans to lessen the military's influence, they seem to be planning something and are taking possession of some resources.

That is why humanity does not advance!” - Said Roxana snorting and looking at these documents. - "Says the one who took possession of a fortress, taking the resources of several cities and creating a personal army, not to mention manipulating the princess to benefit!" - Said Sombra laughing with a certain disdain.

“… but I am thinking of the greater good, my greater good!” - Roxana said in a joking tone, shrugging her shoulders, but then she got serious and added. - "I'm a hypocrite and unfortunately the world is unfair, at least I still think about people, they only think about themselves and how they can benefit and stay above others!"

What makes you so different?” - Asked Shadow curiously, Roxana threw the papers to the side, pushing her to the sofa and said. - “I am already above others!” - Sombra laughed and the intense battle began.

……

The days went by and finally the news began to arrive, cities being attacked, hordes forming and much more. At that moment, many troops that stayed on the borders to fight other nations, returned to the mandate of the nobles and the royal family, needed to contain these aberrations.

And with that, Commander Octavio, was practically expelled from the City of Latius, to go to the capital that seemed to be the center of the war, as they were being besieged by many armies of the abyss.

Angelise didn't go back, because she didn't need to, the other nobles? Many returned to their lands, many had personal armies that were still standing. Again, the situation wasn't that serious, the biggest problem was the infection and the many A Ranks lying around.

But it's not like Roxana is the only one capable of facing such creatures, the nation has its A/S and S Rank specialists, not to mention that the Abyssal Generals are not that numerous, some were scattered to cause decrease, but most focused on capital cities and densely crowded places.

Information from other nations also arrived, the magical interference diminished and it was possible to communicate using old-fashioned magical communication artifacts, with which it was possible to understand the situation to some extent.

Needless to say, the death toll has surpassed 10 billion and rising!

The Reiter Nation issued an emergency order, that the major powers had to go to the aid of the Capital, due to the large number of enemies, but Roxana refused, she is not noble and it's not like only the capital was attacked.

Not to mention that Act 3 hasn't started yet, because as time passed and more enemies were killed, the Gift Boxes fell, Roxana collected many, getting Epic and Legendary Items, high-tech projects also came.

Roxana ignored the nation's call, not caring how it will be viewed, she focused on developing the Stronghold as she believes it is just the beginning, only the Generals are attacking, paving the way, missing their lords to come down.

And one of the first things she had built was the [Dwarven Foundry], which was something really magical! By selecting a suitable area for construction, the place would be marked by magic particles, showing anyone the necessary materials.

As soon as they were brought, it would be necessary to select qualified people, carpenters, masons and blacksmiths. In some way the particles would evaluate the individual, if a mark appeared in them, they could help in the construction and they would be instructed, if they did not reach the standard, they would be expelled.

So, in a few days, something that seems to have come out of a Steampunk story was before them, steam rising from a chimney and its spacious interior, full of molds for Firearms, when Roxana saw it, she had what she wanted!

Even though it is useless against beings of Rank B and above, it would give ordinary people the power to easily kill the Infected who will be a danger for long periods of time. The [Cannon] blueprint was used, but it needed some more studies from the Engineers and Blacksmiths for the perfect creation.

The [Sanctified Gunpowder] was created without any problems, Kassia kind of has angel blood in her veins and her high holy power, attracted the attention of religious forces, who thought she was some kind of Saint, as she refused to go for the church, these people stayed close to it, protecting and serving it.

As they were a bunch of parasites who could use Holy Magic, Roxana decided to put their energy reserves to use, if they refused she would kick them out of her house, she's not going to feed religious fanatics just because they serve some random God.

In addition to these 3 Projects, Roxana achieved many other projects, one of them was the [Magical Garden], which needed Mages, Shamans and Alchemists to work on it, it was something really innovative, accelerating many times the growth of plants and their quality.

If they manage to create a greenhouse of 100 square meters, they could each month have food for 1,000 people for a few weeks, so if they use the available space well, they will be able to have large greenhouses continuously generating food for millions of people.

And they certainly weren't the only ones discovering the advantages of Blueprints and Gifts, the Royal Family found that it was giving orders for such precious resources to be stored and delivered, many nobles were also taking them.

Pericles didn't know what it was all about at first, but when he started working on the [Magic Vegetable Garden] and some other projects that could help the population immensely, he was amazed, but soon enraged!

The Royal Family's orders were to store and deliver these items to them, which can be obtained from A-Rank abyssal creatures, with the resources that come from here, they can feed thousands of people for weeks, they will be able to create defenses and much more.

When he understood that even in such a difficult situation, the Royal Family was so confident as to already think about greed and how to suppress other forces. Of course, the fear of nobles rebelling when they get blueprints for structures, weapons and materials that would be national secrets is understandable. They fear it will affect their overall power when they regain peace in the nation.

Pericles understood that, but had little strength to say something, but when Roxana opposed it, having conflicts with Octavio, Pericles and many others were afraid, but with Angelise taking her side and going against her own family, many decided to risk it.

The world is changing and it has been said by many that this invasion is just beginning, as it does not seem that anyone has claimed to be the cause of this and anyone who does something so gigantic would certainly claim it.

–––––––––––––––

PART 2 – Capital!

–––––––––––––––

We pick up a few months ago, the beginning of the catastrophe, in the Capital of Reiter, a day like any other, but then the sky cracked, green and purple color covered the skies and what followed were meteors containing countless abyssal creatures!

But it wasn't just meteors that emerged, as certain meteors contained some creatures controlled by connection parasites, they were mostly humanoid creatures, which used a strange organism that resembled a heart.

They activated such mechanisms, creating portals away from human interference and from these portals, dozens of creatures emerged, that's how the world was covered by Abyssal Creatures, much more than the fall of meteors.

And what happened to these parasitized creatures? The parasites that were being controlled by certain individuals from the Abyss, simply died as they fulfilled their purposes and their hosts returned to the way they were supposed to be.

This was something simple and fast, very few noticed this, what are the requirements and why didn't they do it disregarding the nearby humans? Who knows, but even if they did, would it matter? Already happened!

In the case of the Capital, where many of the nation's greatest experts were, they felt the presence of danger and that was not all, for moments before the sky cracked, an old man with long gray hair and beard, entered the throne room with ease. .

H-Asmand-Cormpes-Arquimago-Rank-S.jpg

His bright blue eyes, accompanied by his majestic aura, alarmed those in the Throne Room, the King and his Queen, who sat to their feet.

[Image] →

I ask that you send an alert to the borders and all those loyal to the crown, the great catastrophe prophesied will happen in the near future!” - Said Asmand, he is the Archmage of the Reiter Kingdom, being over 200 years old and a power at the peak of the world, Level 99, Rank S!

"Is happening?" - Asked the King, Thimoty Reiter, his expression turning serious.

Yes, I have just noticed the disappearance of the Guardian Star, the catastrophe prophesied by the Sisters of Destiny, who said: When the brightest and most welcoming star goes out, true despair will descend, so that a new world will show itself!” - Asmand said in a solemn tone.

Riberam! Order the return of all princes and princesses, prepare to initiate the defenses of the Capital and the formation of the 7 Towers must be activated as well!” - Queen Aphelia Reiter shouted, her eyes shining with intensity, but before she received an answer, the explosion sounded in the heavens.

Asmand was alarmed, he expected that there would be some time until the catastrophe occurred, as it was only a few minutes ago that the Guardian Star disappeared, but in the end, no timeframe was ever given.

The Capital was bombarded by more meteors than anywhere else in the country, Reiter's Capital was not the only one, but the centers of the main nations suffered as the focus of the invasion. Due to the peculiarity called Luminous Academy, the Reiter Kingdom had an extra focus, many talents were there!

But the Capital reacted quickly, a magical barrier that was raised with the support of Mages and Archmages of A, A/S and S Rank, covered the entire capital and defended against many of the attacks. Gigantic worms appeared in the skies, pouring corrosive mist, but it didn't infiltrate the barriers.

The Sweeping Cannons, one of the greatest inventions of Magical Engineering, were activated, taking down these colossal creatures, while a gigantic army of Abyssal Creatures surrounded the capital and a long battle ensued!

The Capital had been gathering resources for decades since the doom prophecy was spread, all major nations had prepared in many ways, the Reiter Kingdom being no different.

Asmand personally took to the skies, outside the barrier, his eyes were covered in an intense blue color, he was one of the living beings with the most absurd amount of Mana, Roxana in comparison looks like a small puddle compared to the sea!

He looked at the destruction, felt the corrosive and sick energy, some meteors that hit the capital, scattering monsters, were already taken care of by the Royal Guard, their bodies being transferred for studies.

Look what we have here- Hisss~” - Approaching Asmand, a figure snagged while flying in the skies, it was an apparently simple snake, but it soon combusted with purple flames, taking the form of a beautiful woman.

Horrible creature!” - Said Asmand snarling at this woman, who with long bat wings with a black color, full of blue veins, she smiled as she said. - "Don't be so rude honey, I just came to say hi!"

Asmand was calm, he didn't answer her, but in his mind countless magic formulas were forming, the woman smiled as she said. - “I am Edabara, Baroness Abyssal, it is a great pleasure to meet you, Asmand Cormpes!”

"You know me?" - Asmand frowned, preparing himself even more for combat.

Of course I do, I had to infiltrate this beautiful world of yours along with my many brothers, know the best targets to play with and devour, I stayed with this ignorant nation, but it's better than nothing!” Edabara shrugged, snorting.

Did you infiltrate among us?!” - Asmand was alarmed. - “Yes, I think it was about 20 years ago? It was funny the thought you mortals had because of a little prophecy… the brightest and warmest star, really funny that no one in this world found the answer!”

Asmand frowns and Edabara who is talkative, but she has the strength for her overconfidence. - “You know, this world is one of our many targets, I came here with my army, a part of it, soon they will come and this world will be taken! But there was one small problem, the Hero!”

"Hero?" - Asmand was confused.

"Exactly! With each generation, the worlds give birth to a special existence, endowed with many talents and luck, which will reach a level of power of a Demigod with ease, an illogical existence that is born with the sole purpose of being the foundation of the world and its guardian, who cannot become a God, but he understands his purpose and only strengthens himself using the resources at his disposal.” - Edabara laughed, licking her seductive lips and said.

And 30 years ago, the Hero of the Past Age was at the end of its life, this world gave birth to a new Hero 20 years ago, and that's when we acted. It's pathetic how this world is so primitive, they couldn't even keep their Hero's life safe, this world's will must be despairing!” - Edabara smiled at Asmand's confusion.

Well, I just wanted to talk a little, see what the 7th most powerful Archmage in this world is capable of… it really is pathetic, it should only take 15 years for us to finish this world, good luck! Resist and survive until the end child, because when I finish having fun, I will have you as one of my slaves, I wonder how good you will be transformed into an Eternal Mana Battery!” - She began to laugh devilishly, Asmand attacked when she turned, an energized shot capable of devastating mountains.

But upon hitting Edabara's back, which she laughed at, she didn't even deign to defend herself. When the attack ceased, Edabara looked at him and chuckled, before raising her slender finger upwards, Asmand, shocked, looked, the air she pointed to distorted, as characters began to appear until they formed a sentence and numbers.

{Edabara – Level 100}

Asmand was confused, but he thought of something, then he got scared when he found out what Edabara's power level was, it was possible to see the terror in his eyes, because he is Level 99, even though he didn't know much about game concepts, he understood quickly What did that 100 mean?

The difference is 1 level, but it means that Edabara has undergone a breakthrough, she is a Demigod… it means that as a Demigod, she was only a Baroness… how truly powerful are those of higher rank?

After the first appearance of Edabara just to tease and create despair in Asmand, she didn't appear anymore, she just watched the whole fight, not bothering with her Generals falling in droves, at least some of them took some of the enemy S Ranks.

At the same time she was feeling the changes in the world, it was to be expected, only she was curious about what this world would do to defend itself, what efforts were futile?

Time passed and Edabara never acted, the Capital's resources were running out, the common people were already starving, and that's when Edabara discovered what this world was doing, which made her want to laugh a lot.

So you're going to use this harmful method to protect yourself? So be it, lay your rewards on my people, I will be more than happy to make you waste your Origin Energy!” - Edabara laughed, before opening a portal and ordering more troops to come.

She wasn't the only one doing something like this, all the Abyssal Nobles saw this world's desperation to save itself, spending their own Origin Energy, which keeps it functioning, to interfere with the Sublime System and reward the killers of certain targets, those targets being A-Rank and above Abyssal Creatures, as well as Abyssal Generals and Champions, even Abyssal Nobles had a bounty on their necks!

–––––––––––––––

PART 3 – Guest!

–––––––––––––––

I'm practically being branded a leader of the rebel resistance, they're even calling me, my women and Angelise Abyss-worshipping Cultists!

The reason for this? We refuse to support the Capitol, I will not leave my lands that I have worked so hard to protect, just because the King and Queen are in danger. I'm not going to get in the middle of all that mess that even S Ranks are dying!

And of course I wasn't the only one who refused to help the Royal Family, even though in such a world we need to come together to overcome this catastrophe, why am I going to follow the orders of those greedy pigs who think they own the world?

I refuse to help them, I will focus on saving the people and increasing my strength, because what I feared most was happening, hordes of millions of infected are emerging, with them, many infected that have evolved.

Seriously, I went to intercept one of these hordes, I saw how Siege Weapons emerged from the corpses of thousands of these creatures, how the infected devoured the Abyssal Creatures and somehow grew stronger and evolved more and more!

Everything is just getting more complicated and difficult to take care of, but luckily, I'm already at Level 58, it shows that I worked really hard and flattened a lot of land, to reach that level. Of the many Gift Boxes I received, they all had Epic, Legendary resources, blueprints or equipment, and there was even 1 Mystic, which came from that Abyssal Champion.

{Lazy Marshal's Bracelet(Ancient) – Lv.50/100}

- Type: Accessory

- +24 STR & +24 RES & +24 AGI & +24 INT

- 1 [Armor Slot]

- When inserting an armor inside the bracelet, its effects will be applied to the user's body with 105% of its normal capabilities. The armor will not be visible or touchable, but your results will be identical when wearing it. As a result, the armor cannot be damaged unless the Bracelet is destroyed, the armor's weight does not affect its wearer.

It was huge luck that this came up for me, I don't normally wear armor as they would be destroyed during combat which is useless to me respectively I would spend valuable resources on magic armor that might be useful to others.

So I don't wear armor because I don't like it, simply because I can't find something suitable for my explosive power and that doesn't break every fight I go with 100% of my power.

But this is different now, in fact there was a Legendary Heavy Armor that came up, its defense is a beauty, the problem is that it is made of some very heavy material, which hinders movement a lot, something that for me would not be good.

But now…

{Behemoth Armor(Legendary) – Lv.50/100}

- Type: Full Armor(Heavy & Plate)

- Defense: 86~246

- +10 RES

- [Density = Defense!] It is possible to adjust the density of the armor, making it heavier, starting with 200 Kg, which can be increased to up to 2 Tons, increasing defensive capabilities by up to 2.5x!

- [Behemoth Charge] When at full potential, increases STR and DEF by 100%, dashing ??(AGI x 2) Meters with unstoppable speed and momentum!

This extremely heavy armor, even if I lift 200 kg like a sheet of paper, having it all over my body ends up affecting my center of gravity, as well as the armor practically tripling my size sideways, making me a goddamn walking tank .

I could barely flex with it, which made me remember those armors from Warhammer 40k, I think it was called Power Armor? With that, I could only wield really big, two-handed weapons, I lost my mobility.

But with this bracelet, I felt its improvement and lo and behold, the armor's effects were increased by 5%, meaning your 2 Tons went to 2.1 Tons, the 2.5x Defense amplification went to 2.625x.

And gosh, I have an increased defense of 225~672, the best thing about it is that not only do I not feel the weight of more than 2 tons, I am not restricted by the armor as a whole, the armor will not take any damage, I just need to be careful that the bracelet doesn't get destroyed.

Lucky I got the Inventory, if I'm in a state where it's impossible for me to get out intact, I throw everything in there and die, then revive, re-equip and kill what I have to kill with full force! I pretty much stopped caring about my life, I know I'm going to die a lot during this catastrophe, so I've accepted that fact and I'm going to use it to my advantage.

……

H-Harand-Boulfim-Rei-Congelado-L-der-da-Guilda-Nevasca.jpg

Today someone arrived at my fortress, they were from the Blizzard Guild and guiding them was their leader, a tall black man, a sword at his waist and equipped with medium iron armor.

"It's nice to finally meet you!" - Said Harand Boulfim, father of one of my loves, Renner Boulfim, the Frozen King!

Yes, a great honor to meet you father-in-law!” - I say smiling and at that moment, we are already fighting, using our presence to see who is stronger! I don't know when or why it started, I just thought it was fun.

Harand is of A/S Rank equal to me, but he is above Level 60, it means he just hasn't reached the milestone yet, but it should be close, as for me, I already reached my limits in 2 Attributes.

You are more impressive in person, I have to admit!” - Said Harand sketching a slight smile and then we shook hands, I already know that I am physically stronger than him, I have 149 STR, +48%, which falsely leaves me with 220 Points, but this is measured as Rank A/S, if it were in the measurement of an S Rank, I have no idea, there is no way to calculate this shit!

(Note: Roxana already has the tattoos and one of them increases her STR by 8%!)

Please follow me, I have already prepared a feast for you father-in-law, I assume these are my brothers-in-law?” - Then I smile at the beautiful young men and women, some who remind me of Renner and others who don't.

We are in your care!” -Said Harand lightly and taking my side, he's more interactive than I initially thought... well, I hope we don't have to fight, since he must be here by order of the Kingdom.

Those members of the Blizzard Guild who were not of Harand's blood were taken by my subordinates to their proper accommodations, in the time I was here, the Stronghold developed a lot and we demolished many residences and exchanged them for larger and spacious ones.

The common people were transferred to the City of Latius, I only stayed with those who are useful and strong, I'm serving as a shield for the city, since the point where my Fortress is located is very strategic and certainly every day we end up having problems with monsters and infected.

With that I focused a lot on creating places of entertainment for my people, place for their families to live safe with us and much more, including we have many strengths in Latius City, having a big piece of it and with Pericles by my side, yes, my old friend decided to side with me instead of the nation.

That is, the City of Latius is technically in charge of Princess Angelise, who is recognized by the people as a Saint, loved by the people for being more concerned with the lives of civilians than with their own benefits, along with that there is me, a young woman proud that it carries the weight of many lives… that responsibility of mine in dealing with those who were infected in the early days spread and increased my fame in many ways.

I am called a Hero by many, as well as the Warrior of Compassion, I find these titles a bit lame, but they are just a few more for the pile of other useless titles!

In a large dining room in the fortress, my beautiful lady, Annie was playing music for all of us, her angelic voice calming our minds, everyone interacting in some way, me and Harand, we were in the center, interacting with ourselves, who If you want to listen, listen but don't interfere, that was something everyone understood even though it wasn't said.

I was quite amazed that you moved your Guild here, hoping it would support the Capital.” - I say calmly, getting straight to the point, I need to know what's on his mind and he just smiles at me as he puts the glass of wine on the table.

I was going to the Capital, until I received a Letter from Your Majesty, so I took the opportunity to visit my rebellious son and his girlfriend.” - Harand said laughing in a light tone.

The capital must be in serious trouble, I saw some videos, there are many Abyssal Generals there, they are quite powerful and crazy, I met 2 of them, as well as 1 Champion.” - I say laughing bitterly.

"I hear, most impressive, the nation thanks you for your services, but the King wants to know why you refuse to support the Capitol!" - Said Harand going straight to the point, everyone's attention focused here and the music stopped.

I smile slightly, then answer him. - "Because I value my life and the one I love a lot, if I go there, the chances of me dying are high, both for enemies and allies!"

Are you saying someone is going to try to kill her?” - Asked Harand frowning, I smile at him and say. - “The world is in chaos, these A/S and S Rank freaks who are intelligent and call themselves Abyssal Generals, they are all formidable enemies that cost me a lot to kill, I still have the traumas of facing them, now I don't even want to imagine having to face dozens of these powers!”

Harand looked at me and before he could speak I said. - "Not to mention that I don't want to leave my house defenseless, even more so with the possibility of a 2nd invasion so close!" I chuckle and he frowns. - “Do you know something?”

No, it's not like there are traitors among these things, and you can't capture an Abyssal General for interrogation either. In fact these bastards love pain very sickly, which makes torture impossible! But there are many tips, I believe you know what it is!” - I say and show a Gift Box, he looks and nods.

A few months ago these things started to drop from Abyssal creatures of Rank A and above, containing resources and high quality equipment, they are true divine gifts that make our lives much easier, even more so with these aberrations not giving us resources of Magic Crystals or materials suitable for crafting weapons and armor, which forces us to have to deal with these curses and still focus on exploring the Dungeons to collect their resources.” - Sigh, as I had to enter some nearby Dungeons to collect some important resources for the structures.

Well, my point in saying all this is because of this!” - I show you a blueprint for an [Obliterator Magic Cannon], such a complex engineering, by the twinkle in his eyes, he certainly realized its value just by looking at it for a few moments.

It's rewarding us with complex structures, weapon crafting, and unique materials to fight these creatures, because it wasn't handed to us earlier through the Dungeon, but now? Was it just now seen as necessary or possible? Whatever the case, this is instructing us to prepare for far worse things to come!” - I sigh and show other complex and incredible projects.

"You must have killed a lot of them, I did too, but I don't even have 1/3 of what you're showing me." - Said Harand raising an eyebrow and looking curious, even doubtful. Maybe you think I'm hogging everyone's bounty in Latius City?

I am very lucky, your son can prove it!” - I laugh at your probable doubts and complement. - “The Royal Family are trying to monopolize this, not that I see it as wrong, they have the ability to use it correctly, the problem is that they have many things to worry about and with that place being the focus of so many forces, I fear that when the next invasion comes, the Capital will fall for sure, if it resists, it will be isolated and we will be unable to leave.”

I understand your concerns, but are you inconsiderate of your people? You are raising armies and directly serving Princess Angelise, are you sure you will go down this path?” - Harand narrowed his eyes at me, I smile slightly and say. - “The princess and I are in a mutually beneficial agreement, we are using each other to survive and strengthen ourselves, if we do what the Royal Family wants, it is the same as abandoning everything we have and have achieved so hard in recent months .”

I understand that we are in a situation of extreme risk, our race can be annihilated or enslaved, we still don't know the true objectives of these things. But we are human and respectively, we have many flaws, especially I will not accept having everything taken from me, let alone being used as a disposable soldier.” - I mean, I might seem to be closed-minded or making a lot of excuses… well, I am, I just want this to be over and prepare for what's to come.

Harand looked at me, we were silent for a while, until for the first time he looked at Renner. - “Do you agree with this?”

"Yes!" - Renner answered without hesitation, Harand looked at him and said. - "Ok, I'm going to my rooms, I'm a little tired from the trip, the meal was excellent, I hope we have a better conversation tomorrow!"

Of course, have a good night's sleep!” - I say kindly and greet him until the exit, then Sombra comes to me. - “Do you want me to keep an eye on it?”

No need for him, but take a look at his subordinates in our lodgings, I fear someone more with the Assassin Heritage than the Frozen King himself.” - I say with cold eyes, because I know it will take time for us to be allies and if it doesn't work, we'll kill each other!

6