Chapter 50 – Extermination!
315 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

–––––––––––––––

PART 1 – A new morning!

–––––––––––––––

Pudding stayed with Roxana in her arms all night, she used it to regain her strength. The others tried to take Roxana away or attract her attention, but she was in a very strange state and it was impossible to disengage her from Pudding.

As for Pudding, she just accepted her fate, where she decided to take her to her room and stayed there, doing her tricks, not thinking about killing Roxana, that would be foolish, because in addition to being weakened, Roxana is a monster that acts on instinct, if she shows murderous intent, for her to crush you with a hug is a matter of moments.

Renner and the others could only watch this demon that tried to kill them, having the woman they love in their arms.

The next morning, Roxana was opening her eyes, slowly her eyes unfocused as she grunted in comfort, smiling slightly, before confusing glimpses appeared, which was what happened before.

"What a mess..." - Said Roxana noticing these scrambled images, who was this pudding woman? That cute (wasn't she cute) and naughty child?

All her memories are pretty fuzzy, but soon she looked away. - "Who are you?" -Roxana asked raising an eyebrow, already noticing what the creature in front of her is.

“… You call me Pudding…”-She said to Pudding in a shy and submissive tone, lowering her head. Roxana frowned, remembering sucking on something nice and soft… she understood what it was.

Did you kill everyone?” - She asked. - “I swear in the name of Lucifer that I have not touched your women!” - Pudding said shakily as she knelt in front of him.

“… I was talking about your army, I can feel the presence and state of the ones I love, they are fine!” - Roxana said smiling slightly. - “If so, yes, you asked, I obeyed!” - Answered Pudding.

Roxana looked at her and nodded, then stood up, holding out her hand, she quickly took something out and threw it to Pudding, it was clothes. - “Cover yourself, your clothes are torn, even though I like what I see.” - She said laughing and Pudding nodded.

Rox!!!” - Tazla screamed and jumped into his lap, Roxana laughed as she began to be hugged by her women, she was careful, as she is still adapting to her new monstrous strength.

Laughing, Roxana went with everyone to the recreation room, here she sat on a sofa, everyone was in front of her, looking at her attentively and wanting how she felt, what happened and so on.

Not holding back, Roxana said that her strength doesn't even compare to what it was in the past, even though she lost a lot of things and her abilities are still a big mess, she just broke through, it won't take long to stabilize everything and become even more monstrous.

Lucky I wasn't forced to use my full strength, I would be incapable of not being able to properly control my emotions and actions, lucky my enemies weren't that strong!” Roxana laughed and everyone looked at Pudding.

“… I know this is a rude question, but which Concept did you understand?” -Pudding didn't bother with her words, she was very curious to know how she was so strong.

"Power!" - Roxana said without hesitation.

"Power?" - Pudding repeated and kept blinking, tilting his head and asked. - "Power?!"

"Yes!" - Roxane replied.

Only Power? Isn't it Strength, Madness, Explosion and nothing like that, but just Power?!” Pudding was in disbelief and Roxana nodded. - "Because a problem?"

Of course you do! It’s impossible to understand only the Power Concept, I understand it, but my Power is through Corrosion, the Claw Demon, who was a Champion, he had the Slashing Power Concept in the form of Claws!” - Pudding hurriedly explained and continued. - “And you're telling me that it's just Power, pure and nothing more than that? It makes no sense, there is no way to achieve pure Power, not even Lucifer, Ashura, the Abyssal Lord, Reaper and other Supreme Rulers of their domains, could understand such a Concept and you, a human who is not even 20 years old, who has just advanced , do you understand?!”

"Yes!" Roxana nodded.

"IMPOSSIBLE!" - Shouted Pudding, shocked and frustrated, the reason for this is simple, there is no way to reach only Power, through Martial Arts, Magic, Techniques and so on.

All this has something in the way, Absolute Power cannot be achieved as there will always be something in the way and there is no way to reach only Pure Power!

In a simpler way, all the techniques that exist to strengthen yourself, the strength Systems of the worlds, all of this is connected to Power, but the same is not the focus, just a more philosophical objective and there is no way to ignore other Concepts to focus only on him.

But Roxana is an exception to that!

"As?!" -Pudding shouted, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't reach the conclusion, her brain couldn't reason how that could be possible.

I vaguely remember their conversations while I was unconscious, so I know they must have told you I'm a Berserker, the Concept I should normally learn was Hatred, as my Berserker power originated from it!” - Roxana said, looking slightly at Annie, as this mostly started from her.

Annie didn't understand, until she did and blushed with embarrassment, remembering that Roxana was put to death 1 time because of her.

The problem is that my understanding of Hatred was meager, not enough, as I continuously evolved my Hatred Power in a cheating way and kind of took a lot of shortcuts, I won't go into detail, you wouldn't understand. But Hatred refused me, as I did not know and would not be able to understand or grasp what true Hatred was, so a large space was left, which was filled by nothing less than Power!”

After that, I only understood a small sliver of its meaning, which made me groggy yesterday, but apparently, even that alone with me unstable as I was, was enough to strike terror even in S-Rank Devils!” Roxana laughed with pride.

Pudding was left speechless, how exactly does one reach S Rank, transcend and be rejected by the most used Concept? It makes no sense!

But thinking about it, probably something like this never happened, normally those who are powerful end up needing to live a long time and end up touching many Concepts, if one of them was not understood enough, another could be understood, as was your case.

The Concept of Corrosion was not her main before her, but Deception was, she loved manipulating and trapping her enemies, but she also loved injecting them with poisons and watching them melt away in an agonizing way.

But it turns out that her understanding of [Deception] was too low, which prevented her from understanding and because [Corrosion] was something more connected to her species and instinctual, she understood it easily.

It's the same for many, look at the Claw Demon, he was a Demon who in the past used two Curved Long Swords, he was a killing vortex, the problem is that he used the sword only to attack recklessly and when he rushed forward, the [Sword] Concept could not be achieved, he said that he ignored it as he found it too weak, but those who are knowledgeable know that the Sword Concept despised him, so he only stayed with the Cut Concept in the form of Claws.

It is the same for many Demons, Abyssals, Humans, Angels and every species in existence, reaching Transcendence is an evolution where all the concepts of your life are exposed, coming to the fore and taking shape.

But little does she know that before here, Roxana was an inhabitant of Earth, common, without strength or great ambitions, there was almost nothing she brought in the way of Concepts, the ones she brought, she didn't practice in any way.

Arriving here, she quickly acquired Berserker and since then her combat style revolved around it, so her current self, the Concepts she could come to understand were:

Hate, Pain, Death, Control and Power.

These 5 were the most likely, but there you go, [Hatred] left her, [Pain] was just a consequence of her actions, unfortunately she didn't have the ability to mold herself properly.

[Death] is a complex concept, even more so than [Power] and because Roxana didn't seek it or understand it, it didn't even manifest itself, maybe it could be replaced with [Rebirth], but that was the effect of the Totem and not their capabilities.

[Control] would be more like the ability to self-control, to stay sane in the midst of so much pain, but it was a concept that she also did not delve into and was thus unable to manifest, leaving only [Power]!

But another decisive factor for this was the short time that Roxana has been practicing, less than 2 years, she reached Rank S, she didn't have time to learn many things, enriching her life concepts.

The closest would be [Fire] because of the recently gained skill, but it wasn't her focus and she almost never used it, just had it.

Maybe something related to Dragons? Defense? Maybe, but in the end, everything revolved around [Hate] and [Power], the rest was just a consequence, taking 1, there was only the other left to replace its left space, which was the case for Roxana.

Roxana didn't want to touch that subject anymore and asked Miliam about the City of Latius.

We haven't received information from her yet, but knowing who's there, they're holding up well, even if a Demon General attacks them.” - Miliam said seriously.

Don't bother with that, I was supposed to attack Latius City, but I came here at my ally's request… so there's no Demon General attacking it.” - Pudding said calmly.

“…have you been investigating our world?” - Roxana asked in surprise, since it seems that she knows.

It was a last-minute order from the King of Hell, Satan Lucifer. He became interested in this world and ordered 3 Infernal Legions to attack, unfortunately for not giving us proper preparation compared to the Abyss, we had to gather the information as quickly as possible and used the Occultists to steal information.” - Pudding said calmly, explaining the whole operation done by the Demons.

Usually it takes a lot of preparation, around 50 for Count Level entities to step foot on the invaded worlds after the connection becomes stronger, but they had a few months and the Abyss arrived first, complicating things even more.

If, at least, they had 5 years of preparation, they could directly send a Baron here, it would help a lot in the conquest, but unfortunately this was not possible due to the instability between this world and Hell.

Already the Abyss is slowly corrupting this world and strengthening the connection, there should already be Abyssal Barons roaming the world, even if only a few, as well as they should soon send Baron-Level mindless Abyss Beasts to cause more destruction.

Those at Viscount Level should be able to step onto the world in 1 or 2 years, in 5 years the Counts will come and that world would have been conquered by then, if not, there would be few resistant forces.

How long would it take for Hell to send Barons here?” - Renner asked, frowning.

Hummm… I believe 3 years… well, I believe the arrival of the Abyss Viscounts to this world will be even longer because of Hell's interference, I didn't calculate that, I beg your pardon.” - Answered Pudding.

How do you delay the connection?” Roxane asked.

“… killing the invaders, looking for invasion foci and destroying them, this will cause instability between dimensions.” - Answered Pudding.

Do you know any connections from Hell?” - Asked Kassia, Pudding looked at her and nodded. - "I only know 3, normally I'm not in charge of that, but even if I destroy them, it will only delay the invasion by a few weeks, it would be necessary to destroy at least 20 to extend it by 1 or 2 years." - She answered.

Is there any special method needed to destroy them?” Roxana asked, scratching her thin chin.

Usually the Invasion Focuses are Crystals of the respective dimension, they are protected by all kinds of Concealment Spells, being invisible to the eyes or senses, not to mention that they are hidden in the skies, underground or in very dangerous places, even Dungeons are targets .” - Pudding said.

Is there any special method to find them?” Roxana asked with sharper eyes.

Unfortunately I don't know any, if I did I promise I would be saying it now!” - Pudding said seriously.

Why should we believe you?” Kassia snorted with a cold stare.

You shouldn't, but I'm telling the truth and cooperating from the beginning, I want to live and you should know that demons don't have that much loyalty to their own people, we are selfish and whatever is best for us, we will be going accordingly, in the The most beneficial moment for me is to speak the truth and pray to my ancestors that this monstrosity does not kill me on a whim!” Pudding didn't hold back as he pointed at Roxana.

"That hurt a little bit, but I can't say too much as it's true!" Roxana chuckled, before adding. - "For now I'll see what you say as real, you're talking a lot and you know that if I want to..." - Roxana stopped talking and held out her palm, as if she were a Sith from Star Wars, suffocating her.

For the current Roxana, it's so easy to break her neck, all she's doing is manifesting her power through her own mind and will, her concept is not limited to just her body, to tell you the truth, she can only hold herself in spirit and fight away from her body, even though she is much weaker and such a process would cost horrendous energy.

At the end of the day she is still Human, her connection with her body is still very firm, if her body is killed and she doesn't have a second life, she will really die, regardless of how powerful her Concept is!

Pudding gasped as he held her neck and said. - “I recognize my place!”

Why is she still here? She's already told us everything we need to know, why don't you just get it over with?" - Kassia growled pointing to Pudding, who remained calm.

Roxana looked at Kassia, then at Pudding, the others also wanted to know what her answer would be. -“I believe that regardless of whether she goes here or in Hell, betraying her own people is not seen as a very good thing and I believe that many must have fled, correct?” - She asked Pudding.

Pudding was quiet, as she is still thinking about how to deal with this problem, annihilating an entire army during an invasion is something reprehensible, if she was a Baroness, there would not be such a problem, but she is only a Demon General, if she goes back to Hell and If the Baron finds out, she will be brutally tortured for all eternity, which is a very long time... a long time indeed!

Are you feeling sorry for that demon?!” - Kassia was disbelieved, but the answer to her question was a laugh from Roxana. - “Of course not, feeling sorry for enemies is the same as being cruel to yourself, I'm not naive!”

Then why is she still alive?!” Cassie screamed.

Woman, stop screaming so hysterically! The reason is because besides me, she is the 2nd strongest creature we can have as an ally, since she practically betrayed her kind and it would be very difficult for her to return, I will make her sink even more to our side, like this we will have 2 S Ranks among our forces!” Roxana rolled her eyes, as Kassia was getting quite irritating.

Kassia was speechless and Roxana looked at Pudding, getting up and going to her, then touching her head and said. - “My dear Pudding, you must have already understood your situation, so make your decision, live and fight following my orders, I am in need of strong people and you as Rank S, is exactly what I need! Of course, if you don't want to, you can die, because you know a lot about me and I'm not stupid to let you live!”

"… OK!" - Pudding grunted and could only accept. - "I want a Demonic Oath, if I'm going to take it, let it be in body and soul!" - Roxana said smiling evilly.

“…” - Pudding was speechless, who is the demon here after all?

–––––––––––––––

PART 2 – Impact!

–––––––––––––––

Harand panted as he wiped the black blood from his face, looking around him at the corpse of hundreds of dismembered and frozen Demons.

Until now that presence has not returned…” – He said as he tilted his sword downwards, thinking of yesterday, the day of the demonic invasion, that powerful presence that made him shudder, probably an S Rank.

But it didn't even stay for a few seconds before disappearing and didn't come back until now, the Demons had been attacking steadily, many armies were scattered everywhere, gathered together and caused even more demonic hordes to attack the city.

Harand and his Blizzard Guild, were handling everything up until now, it was difficult, but with the many experts in the city, they were able to resist without major setbacks.

The City of Latius has a power almost equal to the Capital, the difference would be the lack of S Ranks, but with the stability of the regions and the communication, it was possible for many of the nobles of the Luminous Academy, to get in touch with their sons and daughters, many inclusives came here in search of refuge.

Most of the nobles have taken refuge in the Capital, but many others are in Latius City, as they weren't being besieged here by Abyssal hordes and now it seems that the Demons have joined in the fun.

Most likely those in the Capital are very sorry for their decision, Harand at that moment didn't care about the nation anymore, he was thinking only of himself from now on.

"Father!" - A cry came, Harand looked at his eldest son, Peter. - "What it was?" - He asked.

We were able to establish contact with Renner and the Fortaleza!” - Peter said. - “And what did they say?” - Harand was calm.

Roxana broke through to S Rank, she killed 5 S Rank Demons and subdued 1!” - Said Peter incredulously, Harand sheathing his sword almost stumbled. - "As?" - He asked and Peter repeated himself.

“… what is happening to this goddamn world?” Harand snarled, then gave a dry laugh. - "Tell our men to get the boxes, I'll talk to them!" - He said with a tense expression.

In the Command Room, Angelise was speechless. - “Do S ranks die that easy? Aren't they supposed to be the Gods among humans?” - She asked, not understanding the magnitude of it.

Your Highness, even among the S Ranks, there are their differences, Roxana was already very powerful for her age and level, her advancement must have given her huge increases along with her Inheritance, so she must have jumped many levels.” - Pericles said calmly, but he was also amazed by the revelation.

Knowing that Roxana officially advanced to S Rank, she who at A/S Rank already killed these giants, was now officially an S Rank, how monstrously powerful did she become? The answer was that 6 S-Rank Devils, who were toys for her, even received the message that she was coming to help them clean up.

What cleaning? It's just that there are almost 200,000 Demons gathering to invade the walls, but Roxana said so casually about clearing them, not even considering them as her enemies.

Is Roxana there?” - Harand went to the communicator and already asked.

{No Dad, she just left and should be there in 1 or 2 hours.}

Renner's voice came over the communicator. - "I see, is it true about your advance and the dead demons?" Harand asked just to be sure.

{Yes, Roxana had just advanced and didn't have full power, but it was enough to play with the S-Rank Devils like they were toys, including one of the Devils who is beside me now, he was so scared of Roxana that he betrayed his own kind and accepted an enslavement contract!}

“…how strong did Roxana get?” - Harand was speechless.

{We estimate that at least 15 times stronger when she just woke up, now that she is more conscious and in control, the estimate is 30 times…at least!}

The place was silent, this is too exaggerated, even Angelise who doesn't have a proper notion about the differences in levels thought this was too absurd!

A/S Rank Roxana could already lift tens of tons, 30 times that, can she lift thousands of tons? What's the comparison? Is that even logical?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly a colossal boom sounded, resulting in an intense earthquake that reached them, startling everyone.

{I think she got there sooner than expected!}

……

Minutes before!

The Demon Commanders gathered, there were dozens of them, they commanded around 220,000 Low and Medium Level Demons, the weakest being at C-Rank, many at A-Rank, the Commanders were around A/S-Rank.

How many Commanders have fallen?” - Asked a Snake Demon who was exposing her big breasts.

"two! They were the new Commanders, reckless fools. Any news from the General?” - Asked a Demon who was a male Lamia.

No, she has accepted a request for help from a General nearby and so far there has been no news, but I think we will have to attack without command from her.” - Said the Snake Demon.

There are only 8 Humans at Commander level, no Generals, but it looks like they have Cannons that fire holy projectiles, that's a problem.” - Said a lazy demon.

"What is that?" - A demon said pointing to the heavens, the others raised eyebrows and looked curious and confused.

Does it look like a person? Don't I feel demonic energy, a human?” - Said one of the curious Commanders.

A white light glowed, falling from that black spot in the heavens and descending, his eyes followed that glare.

What is this-” - One of the demons didn't even finish speaking when the flash expanded and engulfed everyone, taking a long time to finally…

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A deafening explosion spread out, obliterating everyone and everything in range, 1/3 of the Demon Army and all of their Commanders were obliterated, leaving nothing but System reward boxes that soon disappeared.

Seconds before, in the skies!

Roxana emerged, standing at a high altitude, looking at the gigantic demonic army on the ground below, she felt the presence of the strongest in one place, she looked at the City of Latius which was even more precarious, surely they abandoned the city and are focusing on his efforts in the Luminous Academy and its surroundings.

"Hmmm..."-Roxana rubbed her chin, wondering what to do, a scene popped into her mind. - "I think this will do..."

Clenching her fists, she took a deep breath, soon her eyes turned pure white, before turning crimson, her dominant arm lost its color, becoming pure white mixed with crimson red.

Taking a deep breath, she gathered her power, then uttered:

{Galaxy Impact}

She punched to the ground and an absurd amount of her Mana and Stamina were consumed, a huge flash came down in a straight line, it seemed so slow, but it was due to the enormous distance she was from the ground.

And then, with the collision, came the flash expanding and sweeping away everything in its path, a mushroom cloud erupting.

'Looks like my comparison of the S Ranks being goddamn nuclear warheads was correct!'- said Roxana inwardly laughing as she shielded herself from her own attack.

Her arm had already returned to normal, she only manifested it for a short time, it was the most Power she can exert so far, even if it is not only her arm that she is able to manifest her Power, she can do it in the whole body.

But she didn't need it now, as her intention was just a slashing blow anyway!

[You have developed SS Rank Skill: Galaxy Impact!]

Galaxy Impact – Rank SS

A powerful energy attack that causes a catastrophic explosion! (Can only be used with Manifestation of Power!)

She didn't expect that, but didn't think too much, she saw that her level was 65, as she gained 5 Levels by killing the previous 5 S Ranks, for Level 69, annihilating so many demons was very rewarding.

"Unfortunately I used up more than half of my energy, otherwise I would like to go up 1 or 2 levels more..." - Roxana said to herself, but an attack of this scale naturally costs a lot!

Not thinking too much and seeing the 18 Attribute Points available, she played as much as she could in STR, which went to 300 and… she grunted as she felt even greater changes in her strength.

[Your STR Attribute has reached the deadly limit, reach Level 100 to become a Demigod!]

STR went from Rank SSS to S/X... Roxana blinked at this, feeling that indeed, she got much stronger, at this point, the attributes seem pretty lame, as her power amplification is something far too absurd.

The problem is that with the Rank change came the amplification change, SSS was 1.5x for S Rank, what would S/X Rank be, what is between a Demigod and a Transcendent Mortal?

Roxana has her doubts, even hard to predict, at least she is 3 times stronger than before, she can feel these huge changes, but it seems that 300 is the limit, curious.

Okay, my goal is to max out all my Attributes to Level 100, let's go!” Roxana raised her arms, smiling before looking down at the chaotic demonic army below.

Well, let's start by getting 1 or 2 more levels!” -A huge black scythe manifested itself in her hands, which soon gained a holographic manifestation 10 times larger than itself.

Roxana soon fell into the army and with a smile, she was death itself to the Demons!

(Note: This increase in Roxana's power may seem sudden, but it isn't, I assure you! There's a very good reason for it!

S/X Rank is equivalent to A/S in terms of its meaning, Roxana doesn't equate to a true X Rank, which are Demigods, but she can no longer be compared to normal S Ranks, not even the most exceptional ones. are equal.

300 was the mark for this, unless you advance to the Demigod level, you can't go higher than that, as 301 is the official Demigod rank, so being a monster with a lot of points, Roxana has reached the cap , even without being above Level 80 or close to 99.

Noting that only 1/3 of those who reach Level 60 end up advancing to Rank S, the rest spend a long time leveling up and around 70~80, they advance to Rank S, receive their concept, an increase in power and they would have around 200 points, but when they reach 99, the chances of reaching 250 are low.

In Roxana's case, she is at Level 69 and already has 1 Attribute at 300, another at 298, up to Level 99 she will have 3 Attributes at 300 and when she advances to Level 100, needless to say there will be a huge increase and the leveling type will change!)

(Note: Already warning you, that the amount of Ranks S/X can be counted with the fingers of the hands, because those who reach such a level are the greatest talents and potentials in existence, when they reach the level of a Demigod, they would certainly already be in upper ranks, perhaps ignoring the rank of a Baron or even a Viscount!)

……

Harand, Pericles, Peter and etc all came to see what was going on outside the city and what they found was real pandemonium!

An area of several kilometers flattened, without vegetation or anything, with cracks spreading for several kilometers, reaching all the way to the city.

Next to this, we can see large piles of corpses of demons, they were several tens of meters, blood flowed like rivers and in the center of this pandemonium, a figure was sitting with closed eyes while meditating.

As the group approached, recognizing who she was, Roxana opened her eyes, looking at them and smiling. - "Sorry about the mess, I've been trying out some new stuff!"

4