Chapter 54 – Demigod! (Part 1)
474 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

–––––––––––––––

PART 1 – Farewell…

–––––––––––––––

"Is ready?" - Roxana asked calmly to an old Dwarf who looked very tired.

Yes~ it was a real struggle to inlay the enchantments into this thing and even that Crimson Flame it gave us, it wasn't enough, we spent a lot of resources, but here it is!” - Said the Dwarf pointing to a box and Roxana went to take a look.

Opening it, what came out was:

{Infernal Heavy Armor(Ancient) – Lv.100/100}

- Type: Full Armor(Heavy & Plate)

- Defense: 703~1580(203~580)

- +80 RES

- [Density] This armor is extremely dense and heavy, doubling your Physical and Magic Defense naturally!

- [Fire Resistance] This armor is made of Hellish Iron, only the Flames of a Demigod or similar can damage this armor and its wearer!

- [Weight = Defense] This armor has been inlaid with dozens of defense-boosting Runes and Enchantments in exchange for increased weight! As a result the Armor weighs 50 Tons and your Defense is increased by +500~1000!

I know you're an S Rank, but even the most powerful Guardians and Paladins wouldn't use something that heavy, not to mention the Demonic Energy of this thing is frightening, I even believe it's cursed…” – Said the Dwarf hesitantly, where we can see his arms bandaged and from the gaps, burn marks.

"Don't worry..." - Roxana smiled and extended her hand, the bracelet on her wrist blinked and from it a beautiful and fierce armor appeared, looking like a small Kaiju, which startled the dwarf and soon Roxana specified the armor in the box, which it's almost twice the size.

With this equipped, she could feel the changes in her body, +80 RES, it will help her a lot!

Now that he's Level 99, he can utilize 100% of the capabilities of the items he equips, so his Core Item bonuses have become:

{Mineta Arsenal(Superior Ancient) – Lv.100}

- Type: Weapon & Accessory

- Damage: 203~580

- +40 STR & +40 RES & +40 AGI & +40 INT

- Mineta was a Legendary Blacksmith who shook an Era, the items forged by his hands, true treasures, of the many, he created a pair of gloves, a mere prototype, which can model any weapon, with incredible durability, with its weight and power varying from how much energy and power one exerts!

{Lazy Marshal's Bracelet(Ancient) – Lv.100/100}

- Type: Accessory

- +40 STR & +40 RES & +40 AGI & +40 INT

- 1 [Armor Slot]

- When inserting an armor inside the bracelet, its effects will be applied to the user's body with 105% of its normal capabilities. The armor will not be visible or touchable, but your results will be identical when wearing it. As a result, the armor cannot be damaged unless the Bracelet is destroyed, the armor's weight does not affect its wearer.

This is of course not all she has, Roxana annihilated thousands of A-Rank, A/S-Rank and a few dozen S-Rank creatures, her EXP skyrocketed and made her reach max, but she gained a lot of Upgrade, Skill and Level Cards.

She got her hands on many Legendary and Ancient Items, sharing them with her loved ones and keeping the most useful ones for herself.

With so many items, the BUFF on her Attributes is practically 2 times more, where what she believes to be the most important is her Bracelet, this will keep her alive for a long time, even S Ranks would have a hard time damaging her, a Demigod it can be much stronger, but it will certainly lower your attack power a lot.

But among so many good things, it seemed that the heavens were smiling at her when a platinum color appeared and from there came her first Holy Quality Item, items that even Demigods have great difficulty getting their hands on, even Gods have few and she he got one, but considering the thousands of boxes he opened, it can't be said that it was that much luck, just persistence.

And the item that came… was this monstrosity right here:

{Power of Flames(Holy) – 0/20%}

- Type: Accessory

- +300 INT!

- [Natural Flames] if the Ring bearer handles some form of fire or is a spellcaster, his flames will be 5 times more powerful, if he doesn't have one, he will unlock part of the [Fire] Concept and be able to manipulate it!

- [Elemental King] a contract with an Elemental King of Fire [Mula Sem Cabeça] is engraved, if its bearer meets the requirements, he will have your support!

Unlike Ancient Items which are still limited by Level, Holy Items and above are tied to understanding [Concepts], but even without having an in-depth understanding, the item will still bring immense benefits to its wielder.

And with all of her Items and Accessories, Roxana has reached the milestone of:

STR: 852

RES: 852

AGI: 652

INT: 952

Roxana sighed, she still shuddered, a Demigod, even though she has never faced one, nor having exact information on the power of a Demigod, she can feel the presence of her target, the strength he exerts, she understands that if it weren't for the caution of the other party and her goals in creating Sentient Deep Ones, she would be in serious trouble right now.

'I so wanted everything to be just a matter of leveling up, because it keeps complicating things with that Concept…' - Roxana grunted with her depressive thoughts.

Arriving at her house, Roxana spent the day with the one she loved, having fun with everyone, she danced, ate and etc., at the end of the day, they are all young people who were forced to mature for this cruel world.

Everyone could feel that there was something wrong with Roxana, she wasn't very good at lying or acting, they understood that she was hiding something, but if she didn't want to talk, nobody could take it away from her.

So the day was spent, there was no sex, even though everyone enjoys it, their relationship wasn't just about sticking a dick in a pussy, each other's company, their looks, their touch, their words, laughter, kisses... things simple things that accumulate over time, this becomes precious and pleasurable, this is what makes you loved and feel love for everyone.

Sex in the end is just a physiological action that facilitates interaction with others, breaking down barriers to strengthen your relationships, but relationships are not based only on the Sexual Act, because if that were the case, your Harem would have been dissolved a long time ago.

And even if Roxana is not the analytical type to plan everything, to notice such things, she instinctively knew this, accepted it and enjoyed it.

……

With the onset of night, Roxana left the room, all tired and satisfied with the comfortable and relaxed day they had had.

Arriving on the balcony, Roxana was thoughtful about everything she had conquered, she was shaking, because she didn't want to lose any of it, she will fight until the end to keep keeping everything and everyone safe, if she could, how she wanted to be able to avoid this conflict, accumulate more power, but in the end it will not be possible.

"You are going?" - A calm voice sounded. - "I see that you are still the most perceptive one..." - Roxana laughed lightly at Squiti who sat beside her and crossed her legs. - "I'm always attentive you vixen."

Roxana gave a dry laugh and looked at the fortress, then at the sleeping room, her eyes moist.

Is the enemy so powerful that even your annoying confidence doesn’t help you?” - Asked Squiti.

To the point where I know I'm going to have to explode with everything I've got holding nothing back, I won't have time to assess the enemy's strength, just attack, attack and attack, destroy myself and attack continuously… I still don't know if I have any chance of victory, but I have to try!” Roxana clenched her fists.

And you can't run away? I know you've been taking some trips abroad, you're not the type to run out of options.” - Squiti gave a light laugh before being surprised and picking up a ring.

In that Storage Ring is everything valuable that I own, there are also letters for everyone, including one for you… there is a crystal that I connected to my source of life, if it breaks… you know what it means…” - Roxana said calmly , calm that made Squiti clench his fists, he understood that there was no escape, at least not for Roxana.

In the last few months, I've been visiting some islands, I found one that was slightly damaged and if they work well, they can create an even stronger fortress there, I already prepared a Teleportation Diagram in the basement of the fortress and on the island, I also sent messages to everyone , Harand, Angelise, Pericles and others in Latius will go there as soon as the crystal I gave them breaks... do me a favor that you will take everyone, as much as you can there, force them, but not to leave anyone here, for I do not think the fortress will stand when it begins.” - Roxana's eyes were even more serious and vibrant, there was madness in them, despair, hatred… it was a scary look to see in such an energetic and naughty girl.

Okay, but you have that, so let's wait for you, so make sure you come!” - Squiti said seriously, but Roxana didn't answer.

You know Roxana, I can joke and insult you, but know that I respect you, however little, I hated the fact that I was forced to subordinate myself to a Goblin, which is no different from Humans to me, I hated them, but I accepted because it was the contract and I got a second chance at life. My contempt for you isn't even because you have several women, it's because I didn't accept that my master was someone so lacking in ambition, but I accepted and accepted things… I saw that having a life like that is relaxing and fun, I understand what it is having a family, you have allowed me to feel that and I thank you… thank you Roxana and see if you don’t give up!”

"Never!"

–––––––––––––––

PART 2 – Let the battle begin!

–––––––––––––––

The dim light of dawn was covered by the light of dawn, the beautiful golden sun illuminating this world slowly being corrupted and on the verge of destruction.

"It's time!" - A pale-skinned woman spoke, having a serious look in her sharp eyes, it's Pudding and accompanying her, we have Crush who smiles excitedly.

Roxana, feeling the warmth of the morning sun, along with the cool breeze, opened her serious eyes and said. - "Let's go!"

"It's a beautiful day to die!" Crush chuckled. - “Speak for yourself!” - Pudding snorted and Crush snorted. - "Stop it and only come to support me when you think it's better, if you don't come, I'll kill you!" - Roxana said coldly as she crouched in a running position.

"We'll be there, even if I have to force that coward!" -Crush smiled confidently, Roxana didn't answer, she just sighed and put strength in her legs and soon her body shot like a comet.

Let all hell begin!” - Pudding grunted and sighed, where he soon took to the skies with Crush following him.

……

Edabara was in a subspace, a place for her comfort, where at the same time she had access to everything that happens in the world. She was tasting the brain of a human child, her fork piercing the soft flesh and her knife slicing through it, the brain twitching as if it were in pain and indeed it was.

Even without her body, Edabara cruelly kept her “alive” somehow, her spirit was still connected and feeling everything, the impotence of not being able to move her fingers, not being able to speak, hear or see, just feeling excruciating pain that a child should never suffer.

And she, feasting on such a delicacy, rolled her eyes in an orgasmic way as she could feel the child's screams and cries with each chew.

But in the midst of her disgusting and cruel breakfast, her attention was attracted when she got up abruptly, something was coming, she left, it got closer and closer, quickly she became even more alarmed feeling great power and danger approaching .

Soon something that looked like a comet came from a direction she had always been alert for, then the comet took shape in the distance, crimson red flames covering dozens of meters in diameter, leaving a trail of destruction and death in its wake.

FUCKING!!!” - Edabara roared furiously, where soon a gigantic figure molded itself in the comet's path, having dozens of arms and wielding all kinds of weapons and shields, before fiercely attacking the comet.

BANG!

A rumble sounded before the collision, but then the whole figure began to melt and agonize as the comet passed through it, without losing its momentum, Edabara howled as it disappeared, the comet continued and in the Abyssal Army that was already in the millions, completely surrounding the Capital, that's where the comet fell...

A silence descended on everything, unbeknownst to Edabara, the Capitol's defenses were even more fortified than ever!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM…

An immeasurable explosion of catastrophic proportions engulfed tens of kilometers, obliterating everything in its path and leaving nothing behind!

The capital's barrier began to crack and melt, but resources, countless resources were poured into holding it together, with Asmand roaring as he exerted all of his magical power alongside several Magic Crystals over 2 meters tall.

All the crystals were losing their color, energy used to power the barrier as he formed even more defenses. - ‘Heavens! Even having the reading of her Crimson Flames, which allowed us to triple our defense against the Fire Element, it doesn't seem to make any difference!' - Asmand broke out in a cold sweat thinking about how much power was needed for something like this, what level this 16 year old girl has reached It is like?

ROXANA!!!” - A roar reverberated in the heavens, containing an immense fury, it was Edabara, who helplessly had to watch his biggest army, his Legion with millions of Abyssal Creatures, the dozens of Demonic Generals that had taken him millennia to accumulate, all of which disappeared in seconds.

All that was left but a gigantic crater and fissures, was the Capital of Reiter, where finally the barrier gave way due to the expenditure of energy and the overheating of the Magical Formations and many Devices of Magical Engineering.

Asmand took to the skies, being exhausted, but he was working to reform Magic Barriers, as he knows that the fight that follows will be even more intense!

Hello Edabara, long time no see!” - Said Roxana flying in the skies above the center of the crater, the entire ambient temperature increased by hundreds of degrees, unfortunately many common people in the capital died, but they were those in the areas closest to the walls, a pity, but there was nothing to do.

2382ebc67496c93ff1fe5624870de6ef.jpgThe entire Capital was damaged, its foundation crumbling and it is obvious that after today, the Capital will have to change its location, as there are no more chances to live in this place.

"Damn you, what do you think you're doing?!" - Edabara roared viciously as his body grew and changed, a tall and burly figure covered in blue scales and icy horns coming out from behind his head and like folded wings going to the front of his head.

A beautiful face distorted into a ghastly expression of rage, a killing intent so dense that it manifested various devilish images of himself that could indeed kill any normal S Rank.

Sorry, it looks like you didn't like the gift I prepared for you.” - Said Roxana pouting, before disappearing and appearing in front of Edabara, her punch went off, a fierce shock wave shot and split the clouds, but it didn't hit anyone!

"Damn it, I'm going to kill you!" -An angry voice came from behind her and sharp claws crossed her back, ripping out her heart.

HAAAA!!!

Roxana screamed and her flames exploded, Edabara frowned and backed away, already yanking her arm off as she noticed that the flames were strange and in the next instant, her arm was there again, as if she had never left her body. - "Silly tricks, with that weak strength you came to challenge me?" - Edabara snorted with disdain.

Roxana is powerful, it even alarmed her and left her in doubt, as her Concept alone gave an illusion that she would be much more powerful and in fact, she is incredibly powerful, but that is not all that worried her.

Laughing angrily, Edabara was contemplating how to torture Roxana, thinking of sealing her conscience and dividing it, one that will be corrupted and the other that will be trapped watching as she herself brutally rips apart everyone she loves and then devours their flesh with her mouth. greater joy and satisfaction.

Edabara was already getting excited to imagine Roxana's despair and pain when that happened, Roxana felt chills and screaming she started throwing punches that could destroy mountains and spread scorching flames.

Do you think your trick will work, I'll kill you and this town will come with it! Fuck the damn corruption, FUCK EVERYTHING! YOU TAKE EVERYTHING I GOT, I WILL TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU TOO!!!” - Edabara roared hysterically and soon dozens of gigantic creatures appeared, surrounding the Capital and all wielding Spears, where they fiercely descended on the Capital.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! WATCH EVERYTHING YOU LOVE BURN-” - A punch landed in her face, knocking her away. - “Fuck you, I just want to kill you!” - Roxana said with a vicious look, not really caring what happens to the capital and Asmand was there to take care of everything along with other S Ranks.

Their only job was very simple, they didn't have to fight, they just had to survive as long as she was fighting, if you die, blame yourself for being weak and useless, because now it's a battle of another level!

From Roxana's body, the Crimson Flames became more and more intense, she was like a blazing sun, making the very air distort from the intense heat coming from her body.

Her skin turned white and pale, her long red hair lost its color and her eyes glowed an intense red as more flames exploded from her body, looking like a Fire God.

HAHAHAHAHA! I will enjoy torturing you very much!” -Edabara laughed and advanced, punching Roxana who deftly grabbed her wrist, throwing a punch, but her punch hit nothing and...

BOOOMMM!

A fist slammed into her face, the flesh of more than half her face being destroyed and her skull cracking open, but quickly she regenerated and in the midst of her regeneration, Roxana kicked out and the flames covered hundreds of yards.

BOOOMMM!

But another punch came from the opposite direction, only it was on her trapeze, destroying much of her flesh and bones in the area, which quickly regenerated.

HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Roxana roared loudly, her muscles tensing and her veins bulging, her clothes already in tatters, ripped apart, she even seemed to have doubled in size as the flames grew even more intense and deadly, as she threw absurd punches, kicks and discharges. power.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Edabara's insane laugh reverberated with Roxana's lack of success, while the same with each blow that hit her, destroyed part of her flesh, causing immense pain.

Along came the ice, a dense icy energy that battled Roxana's Crimson Flames, but this energy was losing. - "Curious..." - Edabara smiled, thinking what could that be.

BANG!

A bang came when Roxana, with her hands together, reached the top of Edabara's head, sinking her skull from her torso, but it disappeared and soon a hand of blue scales crossed her chest again, ripping out another heart.

With blood on her lips, Roxana grabbed the arm and yanked forward, forcing Edabara forward. - “Would you like a hug?” Edabara chuckled as she grabbed Roxana's throat.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

To Edabara's shock, a colossal explosion reverberated with Roxana at its center, her painful scream echoing.

What Roxana had just done was nothing but self-destruction, using everything she had in this attack with Edabara so close to her, she certainly wouldn't have expected something so crazy. - “YOU CRAZY BITCH!” - Edabara roared.

I really am!” - Roxana's voice rang out, Edabara was confused and a fist hit her in the face, throwing her away, but Roxana didn't stop, darting forward and punching her down, the Crimson Flames exploding even more intensely.

Explosions reverberated as Roxana was blinking and closing in on Edabara, continually hitting her and sending her flying, again and again, not stopping.

"Tired?" - Edabara's voice reverberated and what Roxana was punching and was a bloody mess, disappeared. - "I don't know what trick you did, but that hurt a little... what other trick do you have for me?" Edabara chuckled.

Roxana looked at her, then some clothes appeared on Roxana's body that cracked her bones, then several accessories began to appear on her body. - “Are you going to resort to items?” Edabara laughed and in the midst of her words, a colossal torrent of even darker and more deadly Crimson Flames came with obliterating force.

Edabara frowned, quickly clasping his hands together.

{Ice Age}

Amidst the scorching heat, came an icy power that changed the course of everything, the Capitol's defenses were freezing and Asmand was doing more than ever to resist.

The air crackled with the shocks of thermal waves, creating repeated explosions, where Roxana smiled as she put on a Ring, the Flames that were charged with extraordinary power, soon expanded when a second wave of flames came, Edabara widened his eyes and his power freezing was engulfed and overcome.

KYAAAAAHHHHH!!

Her shrill scream reverberated as the flames engulfed her and Roxana spared no effort in pouring out more and more magical power, vigor and vitality, the intense flames became even more dangerous and Edabara's scream sounded even more thunderous and painful, followed by a laugh and Roxana shuddered.

What a fun trick, but is that all? Do you think that having a Concept Item will change anything?” - Edabara mocked as he waved his hand and countless spikes of ice shot out. - "You're not the only one who has something like this!" - Edabara snorted and Roxana was impaled.

neigh*

Mula-Sem-Cabe-a.jpgHmm?!

A whinny sounded and an overwhelming force accompanied by a pressure appeared, coming from afar, he was, an Elemental King of Fire, a Legend that came from folklore, he was the “Mula Sem Cabeça”.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, DAMN IT?!” - Edabara roared to this figure that exudes mystery and elegance, the lack of a head, which was replaced by scorching flames.

The pounding of hooves sounded, even though the figure was flying in the skies, as a result, the ice that impaled Roxana was melted, with the “Mula Sem Cabeça” going beside her and flames came out to enter her body, flames that healed. - "Thank you..." - Roxana breathed heavily as she straightened up.

Edabara had a cold look. - “Bloody freak, do you think you can do something?” She snorted and the whole room froze, but a neigh, followed by the loud sounds of hooves, sent waves of intense heat rushing forward, and Roxana lunged forward.

Let’s pick up where we left off!” - Said Roxana in front of Edabara and delivering powerful punches, Edabara was catapulted, but Roxana didn't chase her and started punching the surroundings, only to hit nothing. - "You are annoying!" - She growled.

Did this thing help you discover my Concept?” - A laugh reverberated and Edabara was in front of her, punching her beautiful face before being shattered and burned, only to disappear and reappear.

Illusions, everything so far has been Illusions!” - Roxana said coldly and Edabara laughed when several of them manifested themselves around Roxana and impaled her body with their claws. - “Bingo! But that's not all! - She laughed and Roxana punched.

She shivered as the hole in her chest closed. - “You felt everything, didn't you? My beautiful hands penetrating her fragile flesh, everything was real!” - Edabara screamed and several giant figures manifested and began to attack Roxana.

HAAAA!!

A scream from Roxana and all the figures were shattered by the discharge of energy, she turned and punched, hitting Edabara's abdomen, who was smiling hideously as she kissed Roxana who bit the tongue entering her mouth.

Wow~ such a bad girl, I like it!” Edabara laughed as Roxana spat and burned in her own flames. - “Wow~ are you so disgusted with me?” - Edabara continued laughing.

I feel like I'm looking at a piece of dung… no, I think even dung is prettier than you!” - Roxana said and Edabara just laughed. - "You really don't know how to insult, I think it's cute, I'll love to corrupt your innocent life while I feast on your women's flesh, maybe I can force you to have some children with them and then I'll devour them in front of you!"

Roxana's veins bulged in her rage, she continued to attack and...-"Time's up!" -Edabara said laughing when the freezing power resumed and Roxana was frozen in the air, but the ice broke and her blows continued as flames were discharged from her body.

The "Mula Sem Cabeça" neighed, as if apologizing for not being able to help more than that, unfortunately Roxana didn't have enough magical power to keep all her strength active and all she could do was resist as much as possible to the concepts that Edabara has control .

BANG! BOOOOOOOMMM!

A slap hit Edabara's face, who was smiling with a crumpled face, then a heavy fist landed on the affected area and she was catapulted to the ground, sinking into a crater, but the laughter came from her. - "I let you hit me on purpose and that's all you have for me?!" - She chuckled as she got up.

BOOOOMMM!!!

Roxana fell into the crater, sinking her even deeper, Edabara's crazed laughter wouldn't stop, until Roxana ignored her and shot upwards, out of the crater, her leg having been blown off in the process, as Edabara, who was the illusion, he had tried to hold her and Roxana gave up her leg.

What brutality with yourself, you really want to kill me!” -Said Edabara laughing while in her palm was Roxana's leg, which she began to chew and rolled her eyes. - "Delicious!"

Roxana flying in the skies, did not regenerate her leg, because the same in Edabara's hands began to combust and that piece she swallowed too, which began to spit flames while dying, but she soon belched and at that moment Roxana's leg regenerated. - "Delicious!" - She said.

BOOOOMMMM!!

A fist was in her face, her head disappeared, but her scaly blue fist attacked Roxana's chin, destroying her head as well, they both stopped in that posture, before their bodies shook, regeneration kicked in and they began to punch each other madly.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Edabara cackled as she was torn apart with every punch, while Roxana got an intense look.

SWIP!

ARGH! HAHAHAHA!

Edabara laughed when the intense sound of a whip rang out, but his laughter ceased when again his face was shattered and his body disappeared moments later.

Bugs came to help? How much loyalty!” - Edabara laughed at the arrival of Crush who began to attack in the skies, his whip swirling and creating countless explosions. - "Trash!" - Said Edabara behind Crush who shuddered.

At that moment from Crush's back, a small black snake shot into Edabara's chest who raised an eyebrow, where an acidic poison penetrated her. - "What a joke!" -Edabara laughed when her fist hit Crush catapulting her away with her head crushed, when Pudding, she grabbed the small snake, crushing it with her fist and throwing its remains.

BOOOOOMMM!!!

Roxana's fist connected with her face, followed by her chest, the flames burned relentlessly and the whip came swirling and destroying everything, the two women engulfed in their combat were the target of Crush's whips.

Did you think the daughter of a cowardly God and a demon who knows how to spit would help you in any way?!” - Edabara laughed with disdain, Pudding's poison having no effect on him!

Yes, I was given the time to find out where you are!” - Roxana said punching and Edabara laughed, the combat resumed the intensity of punches and energy discharges.

But as the confrontation dragged on, Edabara noticed that Roxana's punches connected with greater ease. - "It seems I prolonged this battle for too long!" - Said Edabara frowning.

Blame yourself for being retarded!” - Roxana said punching, but not Edabara, but the space next to her abdomen, there was nothing there and in fact, it didn't reach anything.

Argh~

A light grunt reverberated as Edabara manifested far away, her abdomen being twisted in a spiral, she glared. - "Irritating!" - Edabara said coldly.

Your Concept is [Deception], you create perfect illusions, to the point of deceiving space itself and the laws of the world, illusions that are real but false at the same time, I can say that you are the worst enemy I could face! ” - Said Roxana sighing, because she actually didn't feel anything when she hit, that's the power of a Concept.

Concepts go against the natural law of things, practically impossible to be understood, that's why a Demigod has such immeasurable and meaningless power, a Concept that deceives natural laws, there was nothing there, the space and physics that consists of everything was mistaken.

Congratulations, you found it, want a cookie?” - Edabara clapped his hands with an indifferent and mocking expression. - “I'm not a fan of sweets!” Roxana appeared in front of her and punched upwards, again there was nothing there, but another growl sounded and this time Edabara didn't back down.

BOOOOOMMM!!

Roxana's eyes widened when she was hit and then she sank to the ground, she was stunned. -“I'm tired of playing Roxana, accept her fate, the difference between a mere mortal who reached the peak, and a divine being has no comparison!” - Edabara said coldly.

BOOOOMMM!!

At the end of her words, Roxana's punch came, she didn't stop after crossing his body and continued for dozens of meters before stopping and sticking out her tongue. - “Fuck this difference, today I will show that even an ant can kill an elephant!”

Nonsense!” - A cold voice came to Roxana's ears, when her hair was grabbed and then her head was severed, her body about to move frozen in an instant and shattered in the next instant, Roxana's eyes widened when the crack of a whip sounded in her back from Edabara which he ignored.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

A rumbling scream came from Roxana's lips, the air cracked and Edabara laughed as through the cracks reality showed, Roxana had been decapitated, her brain and heart truly destroyed.

Edabara had killed Roxana, it was her second life, 1st on self destruct and 2nd now…

Even if you lose strength, you will become a good puppet, the beginning of my new legion!” -Edabara said smiling as she brought Roxana's face close to hers and kissed her mortified lips, she closed her eyes to enjoy her sweet victory.

Drilling*

Edabara's eyes widened where she realized Roxana's unfocused eyes had regained clarity, great hatred and disgust in that gaze, an arm piercing her chest, as the flames exploded, engulfing Edabara in confusion.

In the next instant, Edabara exploded in massive amounts of icy, invisible energy, blasting Roxana away, who couldn't resist, she slammed to the ground as Edabara lay in agony, her flesh being seared, Roxana's Crimson Flames even more potent than her own. than before.

Roxana, who had lost her transformation after her 2nd death, took it back, her energies renewed and now… she equipped all the accessories. - "It's time for Round 2, bitch!" - Roxana said with a wide look and the neighing of a horse reverberated, “Mula Sem Cabeça” had reappeared.

4