Chapter 56 – Epilogue!
325 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

–––––––––––––––

PART 1 – Results!

–––––––––––––––

Heavens… was this a battle? Are you sure a meteor didn't land here?" - A tall, muscular man was flying in the skies, stunned by the dozens of kilometers that had been devastated, the abyssal and flaming energy permeating everything.

This has become a land of death! You can't even imagine that one day this was the center of a nation, its capital…” - A black woman with long ears said with some coldness.

The dark-skinned muscular man said. - “Lucky that didn't happen in Garipus, because if it did… we'd be dead!” - That man is none other than Hilal Garipus!

Yes, this is the confrontation between Demigods, the Royal Family itself had to spend a lot of resources to teleport as many survivors away as possible, there is no way defenses for S Ranks can withstand a confrontation of this magnitude.” - Said the Elf with some astonishment.

"I finished!" - Suddenly a loud voice sounded when a child flew to the heavens, in his palm floated a ball surrounded by several rings, the air around it was distorted, with certain scenes emerging. - “I am confirming the death of the invading Demigod, who confronted a girl with red hair, a Berserker as far as I can see.” - Said the amazed boy.

"Let me see!" - Said Hilal extending his palm and adding. - “The girl, the rest we can investigate later.”

Soon Roxana's image appeared. - "Do you know?" - asked the Elf and the boy was curious. - “Yes, Roxana Keller, an extremely talented young woman that I had the pleasure of meeting, even if the situation was not the best… at that time she was only Rank A and… that was last year, in just a few months she reached the strength to kill a Demigod…” - Hilal was shocked.

That girl who defeated the daughter of the Zhuge Family?” - The Elf was amazed.

"That one! I heard that she had recently reached S Rank, I didn't believe it that much, but… this is way beyond, was it her alone?” Hilal asked seriously.

Yes, I couldn't get everything, but she faced the Demigoddess of the Abyss on an equal footing, but I don't have information on the final moments, it's difficult to gather information from the environment.” - Said the boy, Linus.

I tried to get in touch with the spirits, but the Fire Spirits that are everywhere refuse to talk to me, as for the other Spirits… there are none, they are all dead or have fled and it will be difficult to get any information.” - The Elf grunted and sighed.

"Anyway, we need to get in touch with Roxana, if she's still alive, she'll be an ally that will help us deal with the other Invaders, even if she doesn't want to help us, she'll be obliged to!" - Hilal said seriously.

Yes, the Demigods are already gathering after losing one of them, we need to prepare everything quickly, by my calculations, more than 80% of humanity has been annihilated, we need to resist with what we have now!” - Linus said seriously and the two became serious.

It was at that moment that a presence glared at them, a gaze that made the 3 shudder, they quickly raised their defenses and prepared to fight, but what came with mockery before the gaze disappeared.

The 3 were sweating cold, Hilal touched his throat and swallowed his saliva, having felt as if the reaper himself had the scythe in his throat and he wasn't the only one.

Hilal the Ruler of Garipus, Linus the Archmage of Time, and Galatiel Moonstone, the Moonlight Saint of the Dark Elves.

Those 3 individuals at the top of the world, felt even greater terror than when they encountered the Abyss Barons in the past, they initially believed that humanity had somehow fought back and won a victory, which made the Abyss Nobles worry and rethink their actions. strategies.

But feeling that presence that made them suffocate, they understood that they didn't gather because they were wary of humanity, but because a new predator had arrived, which perhaps made them afraid.

That was not human!” - Said Galatiel holding his staff.

A demon, I could feel this thing's demonic energy… maybe… it's one of the 72 Demon Nobles, who are known to rule Hell, from my contacts in other worlds, I learned that even the weakest of them could conquer worlds without any support! ” Linus swallowed, looking terrified.

"Roxana is extremely talented, maybe a Demon Noble came to take her, disregarding the rules, I would do the same..." - Hilal said, the 3 looked at each other for a while, until Linus opened a portal and they entered, going too far away from there!

––––––

Asmand was exhausted, his old body shuddering from the exhaustion of Mana and his Stamina he feels until he has aged a few decades.

"Teacher!" - A man in his 40s approached to support him, Asmand smiled as he refused. - “I'm fine Alfred. How is Your Majesty?” - Asked Asmand.

Your Majesty, the Queen has already gone to her chambers, the King is commanding the remaining nobles and quickly erecting defenses, please rest!” - Alfred said extremely worried.

I can't rest, she's still fighting, even if I can't do anything, I need to prepare, so bring me the Elixir, I'll have to use it if that freak is still alive.” - Asmand said panting and then vomited a lot of blood, which worried everyone around, but in his exhausted and aged face, there was a strong determination and will in those clear eyes.

Did we win?” - Asmand was incredulous, his Familiar who was watching all the combat and sending him the latest news, and now… he saw Roxana leave the ground exhausted, but victorious!

"She won?!" -Alfred who never left his side asked astonished and trembling.

"Yes! Roxane won! She killed the Baroness of the Abyss! Roxana killed a Demigoddess!” - Asmand grabbed his disciple's shoulders, he laughed, and tears fell from his eyes. - “Thank you… God… thank you!”

Alfred started to cry too, saying thank you too because they survived, but… many didn't.

The people who stayed behind, naturally there were no resources to teleport everyone, as a result, they had to select people and in that life and death situation, the oldest and sick decided to stay to die, because as soon as the defenses were dismantled, they would only be erased, there would be no pain.

It was in those moments that humanity shone brighter than any star, for future generations, elders gave up any opportunity, and parents bid farewell to their children.

Just thinking about the large amount of people who died just because 2 entities of unimaginable power confronted each other, was infuriating, but… it couldn't be helped.

But finally, they could rest, regain their strength, and cry for the dead, the initial despair ended, and it was time to rise again.

shudders*

Asmand in his euphoria shuddered when he widened his eyes, his Familiar that was still in place trembled, from a crevice, an entity more frightening than anything until the moment had stepped on their lands.

No…” - Asmand trembled, feeling even greater despair, but then came the confusion, that imposing figure falling on her knees, Lilith, the Mother of Demons had recognized her new master!

––––––

Where's Roxana? Where is she?!" - Mayara screamed in hysteria.

Squiti, what is the meaning of this?!” - Tazla snarled furiously, his fury putting pressure on Squiti regarding their contract.

At that time, hundreds of people were transferred to a region far from their Stronghold, far from the Reiter Kingdom, an island that is unknown to them, but which in the past belonged to Orcs, only now it is empty.

Squiti informed them that something urgent had happened, the Baroness of the Abyss was coming to attack them, so Roxana went to confront her and asked her to transfer everyone here, she will come later.

Everyone was worried and with the explosion heard and seen from afar, they believed and so they ran away so as not to be a burden for Roxana, but as they transferred everyone to the Teleportation Formation, whoever was on the other side noticed some strange things.

Renner who was one of the first to go, the instant he found his father, quickly wanted to go back, he realized, but Harand stopped him and put him to sleep, then more of them came, Roxana's women, realizing that something was wrong.

Squiti was the last to come, all resources and survivors having been transferred, from the City of Latius, hundreds of thousands of people, this was a project that had been going on for 2 weeks.

Inside the Harem, only Miliam knew what was going on and she remained calm and indifferent, her hands were shaking, but she was holding on.

And when Squiti passed, he destroyed the Teleportation Formation, at the same time he activated an explosive device he had, destroying the Teleportation Formation on the other side, thus preventing them from being able to track the coordinates.

The moment he did that, confused Mayara screamed along with the others who surrounded the rodent, which even under the pressure of the contract, remained calm and said. - “Roxana, assuming the worst, asked me to do this!”

"What is happening?!" - Tazla screamed holding onto his silky fur, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I apologize, my dear master, even I don't know the reasons, but Roxana was unfortunately forced to confront our worst enemy, the Demigoddess of the Abyss who was attacking the Capital." - Said Squiti.

"Do not lie to me!" - Tazla snarled furiously to the point of showing her teeth, but Squiti touched her shoulder. - "I'm not lying, she asked me to give this to you." - Saying these words, he handed her a letter.

Tazla looked and took it very quickly, Squiti was taking out more cards and handed them to each one of them, including Renner who was woken up and confused.

The instant they opened the envelopes, Squiti standing between them, the shock was visible on their faces, followed by tears, despair, and worry.

In the letters were Roxana's last words, her apologies for her abrupt departure and lack of information, she was a forgetful idiot and asked to be forgiven for this small setback.

She said how she loved each one of them, how the last 2 years were the happiest of her entire life, how she loved meeting each one of them, and how she would never allow any of them to get hurt again!

It was reported that a few months ago, she met up with Miguel, discovering the oddities of this world, something wider, the scale of this invasion, and how it seems that everything is just a game for the creator of it all!

She was angry about it all and her anger only increased when Lucifer, the King of Hell forced her on a mission she couldn't refuse, even though the rewards were high, she had to kill a Demigoddess and Roxana wasn't confident about that.

Demigods, even if S-Ranks are considered one, they are not the true ones, just a small fragment of the true monsters that are above everyone and everything, being only below the Gods!

Roxana was ready to die, she wanted to thank Asmand for the many "Secrets of the World" he had gotten her by getting her hands on another Totem of Immortality, which unfortunately was a single-use consumable, but still, it was 1 additional life.

But even with 3 lives, with all kinds of treasures on her body, she didn't have the confidence to win, she said how her first two lives would just be to test her enemy's strength, discover his tricks, and die 2 times for that and hope that's enough.

But she wasn't confident, the difference in power is colossal, Her Concept of Power gave her the confidence to challenge, but even so, there is a difference between confidence and foolishness. - "... but I have enough of both..." - It was written.

Roxana apologized for not telling them all this, apologized for wasting her last few months looking for escape routes, killing monsters and not staying by each one of them, not giving them as much attention as she wanted, giving them the time she wanted so badly to give…

She said how she felt contempt for herself, for the lies she had told and the truths she had covered up, but she despised herself for not being able to love each of them individually, not giving them the love they so richly deserve.

In her world, she comes from a country where polygamy was not allowed, for her this was common, only if she could have 1 partner, she thought that was how it had to be.

When she came to this world, it was all a game for her, she thought that it would be a Hentai World and that because she had a big dick, she would fuck everyone, so she didn't care about anyone's feelings.

But she did care, she initially wanted to treat this world like a game, but the more she got to know people, the more she connected with each one of them, but she wanted to protect and love them, but the more she sank into self-loathing for being unable to give the individual love each of them needed, each of these amazing people!

Roxana apologized that because of her idiocy and lack of sense, she treated all her relationships like a sex game in the beginning, which is why she practically collected them like objects, but she never wished for that when she understood what she was doing.

Roxana wasn't saying she didn't like them, she was just asking forgiveness for being a selfish person who treated them like sex toys in the beginning, even though she never let on.

She wanted to be able to focus her time on each one of them individually and have a huge and rich family, but in the end, she was one and loved each one of them, citing their strengths, the points that irritated her in each one of them, but that she loved so much.

Roxana filled pages and pages praising them and complaining, which made them cry and laugh.

She apologized but thanked them from the bottom of her heart for loving her, a woman from another world, who could never love them individually, but she promises she did her best not to leave any of them out.

She apologized for not being able to tell them the truth about what was tormenting her, but she couldn't share it with them, because Roxana knew very well that if she did, they would all want to help, but unfortunately, this is her battle!

Roxana would not allow them to help, because the scale of this battle will be so great, that nothing will be left, so they had to stop thinking about useless things because, in the end, she is an aberration that has grown so much in a short time, the growth of all they were already something phenomenal and they will certainly become legendary individuals in this world.

“…I love you all, I will protect you with my life, and know that I will never give up, no matter how many times I have to die, no matter how many times my soul is torn apart, I will never give up!”

That was the last sentence of the letter from all of them, dropped to their knees, even Renner who was cold as ice, was looking up at the sky, tears streaming down his eyes and creating lines on his cheek to his chin.

Renner clenched his fists, he was furious, hating himself for being so weak!

He trained all his life to be someone in his father's eyes, but when he met Roxana when he fell in love with her, he trained not to be someone in his father's eyes, but to be a man worthy of being at her side!

Renner felt so inferior to Roxana, but with each passing day, he felt his love for her grow, the crude jokes, the hugs, the kisses, the many shameful scenes, everything that made his feelings difficult for him to express, grow in.

He wanted to be by her side, be her shield, lighten all the weight she had, hold her by the arms, and say that this enemy, he could take care of her!

But in the end, here he was, standing there and crying, shaking with rage and helplessness, while the woman he loves, is fighting to protect him and everything she cares about most, willing to die as many times as possible, anything to stop it from happening. to them.

Renner never found himself capable of hating Roxana, even his selfish desires to hide the truth, he didn't hate her, because if it was him, he would have done the same, that's exactly why he was hating himself, for being unable to protect and to be beside the woman he loved.

But he wasn't the only one, Sahari, has always been reserved and submissive since she joined Roxana after a mistake involving her brother. She never complained when others were growing up so fast and she had to wait her turn to get the cards.

Even feeling inferior, incapable of many things, she always did her best, feeling that if one day she was no longer useful, she would be abandoned, she grew up with that in mind, that everyone had to benefit each other, only then would one relationship was true, because if it was just pleasure, at some point it ends.

Her father is a great example, even walking around with a smile on his face, all his wives were slaves, he impregnated them and took care of their children, but when he got tired, he discarded her.

Her biological mother was one of those discarded, Sahari was raised by one of the many maids who was her mother, but she never came to hate her father, as he was always loving with everyone, except his many "wives".

So she saw that if she wasn't useful like the main wives who were smart and strong in many ways, only then could she have a worthy partner who wouldn't discard her.

Roxana came into her life like a radiant light, never asking her for anything, telling her secrets that bordered on irrational, she understood how wrong she was about what a love relationship is, what her father had was something toxic and disgusting!

She loved being by Roxana's side so much, but she hated the feeling of being below her competitors, so she struggled and barely caught up with them, but the cards came, and her efforts became futile, that feeling of dread lingering in her heart. it only increased, even when she got the letters, she didn't feel as good as the others.

Sahari thought her development was too slow, while Renner was already Rank A, she was still Rank B, an ordinary Swordsman in a way, without any flashy attacks, all she had was her body which Roxana loved but she felt that it was all so superficial.

But reading the letter, broke her, for Roxana listed all her faults, one after the other, which made her heart run cold, but when the sentence: Even with all these faults, how I love you, I love you so much that I reach exploding with passion!

She never wanted anything from her but her love, for Roxana, that was the most important thing, Sahari in her tears laughed as she realized how stupid she was being and thanked her for showing her the way.

Bzzz~

A vibration came from her, Sahari is a very talented young woman, her awakened Talent was the [Sword Concept], which in itself already demonstrated how talented she was, but why could she never surpass others? It was because of the chains that bound him, chains called moralities of right and wrong!

Her father was one of the many who held these chains, but Roxana's letter was the key that released them and with that, Sahari reached enlightenment, her mind reached the balance it needed, and she could now use a power that only a Rank S could use.

Her strength? It went from mere B Rank to A/S Rank, a tremendous leap, but this is the power that comes from a Concept, it was something she always had but she was never able to achieve.

Mayara was kneeling on the floor, hugging the letter as it wept, hating herself for being weak, for not being able to fight at Roxana's side.

Tazla was crying, but her expression was blank as she looked up at the skies, all that was on her mind was: Go back now! Come back now! Come back now!

Zhuge Rayli was sitting, looking very calm, one hand on her chin and the other clenched, crumpling the letter, she was shaking, how she hated feeling it, she didn't understand how mere words could move her so much.

Bloody idiot, motherfucking bitch! AAAHHH!!” - Li Chow couldn't hold back her emotions, she screamed and punched the air, a maddened beast, that as soon as she was hugged tightly by Li Chun, she snorted, before starting to scream and cry, grabbing her forehead, ruffling her hair while eating. the other hand hugged her sister.

Li Chun had his eyes tightly closed, hugging his sister.

Kassia was down on her knees, realizing that even though she had become so strong, she hadn't stopped being an idiot, she had overcome her sense of inferiority for being a common commoner, but it seems that her idiocy had only changed form.

She has become so strong, but also such an idiot. - ‘How could I not see that, Rox saw everything about me, I always support me, how did I not see her suffer these last months?! Since I couldn't do my damn duty, I owe it to her!'- Tears of anger and remorse did not stop streaming down her cheeks.

Beauty, strength... she thought that by achieving this, she could be at Roxana's side forever, but at the end here she was, such a weak ant in the middle of a world that belongs to giants!

[Do you want strength, child?]

A message… a sacred feeling fell over her, Kassia in tears looked at the heavens, a light so bright seemed to emerge, but she… - “Fuck you!” - She cursed, showing her teeth, leaving the owner of the message shocked.

Take this back! Take that accursed blood of yours back! I want nothing from you!” -She screamed furiously to the heavens, she was angry, what's the use of having received such a gift, if, in the end, it was making her unrecognizable in Roxana's words.

But Roxana also said: … you're changing so fast, it's hard to keep up, but no matter how different you get, I will always love you and be here for you … I hope to be here forever…

Even in the end, in addition to not being able to help her share her burdens, she became a burden in her heart, all because she was letting that blood corrupt her!

I don't want anyone's strength, take that and get away from me! I will stay strong with my strength, I will stand by her relying only on myself, which I had to do from the beginning!” -She growled at Miguel who heard and felt all her frustrations.

Juju was sitting, she felt like she was just an extra among them all, she didn't have the age group of the others, having forcedly infiltrated this Harem of talented beauties that included her sister.

In the letter, Roxana said the doubts she had about her, how initially she found everything she did force, but now even that she came to love, her nonsense, she said she loved her efforts to connect with everyone and feel included in the middle.

Roxana apologized for so many times not showing it, but she loved her. - "I love you so much Juju, so don't let your sense of inferiority consume you, keep being that radiant and cheerful bitch that dried me up so much that it made my balls hurt!"

Jokes after jokes, light insults that just made her laugh, Juju felt the care in every word, all the love Roxana couldn't express to her, were in that letter, which made her cry, but laugh and curse Roxana back.

Annie, in addition to a letter, had received many song lyrics and Roxana said that as soon as she got back, she would want to hear them, so it was to become the best singer in this world that… it won't be too difficult.

Roxana told her to keep moving forward, even if she isn't here, she told her to lead everyone, as Annie doesn't know it, but she has a lot of influence over everyone, more than she could ever imagine.

And if she doesn't return, Annie will need to keep everyone's hearts on track, and use the songs, they are the easiest way to calm the soul.

Annie discovered a vision of herself that she never imagined, she who always thought she was a little distant from everyone, began to notice how her words were taken seriously, and how many tried to connect with her, it was just that she was too stupid to notice this, as she was used to being lonely and despised those around her.

Miliam serious and cold, read the letter without showing a reaction, rolling her eyes many times at the stupid jokes, but many times she managed to smile without noticing. When she shifted, she burst into tears, Miliam fell weakly to her knees, promising that she will do her best so that Roxana is not forgotten!

Sombra knew the truth involving Roxana, she knew she was used because of the SEX Points, but she didn't care, since she also used Roxana to feel better, to feel something in her life.

Even if the words weren't as passionate as everyone else received, Sombra received what she needed, making her understand that life still had a lot to live for and that she shouldn't abandon it for something so small.

Sombra had plans to commit suicide that day he found Roxana, but since then his life has changed, and having received her touch and kiss, her calm look that did not contain disgust or pity, changed him so much.

Since then, Sombra has only lived to support Roxana, as he didn't feel he had any purpose, but in the letter, Roxana begged him to never dare to think about taking his own life, that she had to find her reasons to live and that she shouldn't play games. it behind the backs of others.

She has the strength to practically do whatever she wants but lacks the mindset to put something into practice.

Roxana's words gave her what it took to move on and not get hung up on others.

Squiti, the letter he received was full of insults and hateful words, which made the squirrel laugh before tearing it up, all the guilt he felt about destroying the Teleportation Formation disappeared because he understood, he felt that Roxana would come back!

–––––––––––––––

PART 2 – A New World!

–––––––––––––––

As the hours passed, worry and despair increased, everyone waited with anticipation, until an overwhelming presence came from the heavens.

The strong beat of gigantic wings, the terror stamped on everyone's face.

A slender figure in the heavens, descending with a figure in her arms, Lilith looked at the young people with fear, but taking courage from their hearts, willing to face her at any moment.

"Love is really beautiful, I envy that..." - Lilith said gently as she landed in front of everyone, guns pointed at her, which was comical.

Master is fine, but she needs time to recover, her soul has been badly damaged and pushed to its limits many times!” - Lilith said gently.

"Who are you?!" - Sahari drawing her sword advanced, the air around her seemed sharp, Lilith smiled, Roxana's body levitated towards her, and dropping her sword, Sahari hugged Roxana, and the others came to support her.

I am Lilith!” -Said Lilith smiling, but she knew her words fell on deaf ears, all that was in their attention was Roxana, the cry of joy and relief, she wondered if she could feel something like that from her children.

Taking a deep breath, Lilith soon smiled and then got a serious expression:

[To everyone who knows the truth, congratulations on surviving!]

A message came to all who know that their worlds were playing host to a game, whether Players or inhabitants of the many worlds.

[Today the 1st Player successfully achieved the 1st goal, the fall of a Demigod, a colossal reward will be given to her for such a feat!]

[“Chapter 1 – New World” has come to an end, stay with the latest repercussions and look forward to Chapter 2!]

With that strange message, the world began to shake and in the heavens, countless worlds appeared, which came closer and closer.

[Congratulations to all the Inhabitants of World 13, you were the first to meet the requirements, thus becoming the top of the 100 worlds fusion! Resources will double, good luck!]

[The Level cap is now 150, the requirements to understand Concepts have been lowered, and the rank of a Demigod has become easier to reach!]

[Inside Info: 50 new Players are coming!]

[The System is showing itself to all inhabitants from now on!]

[Divine beings can have greater influence in the mortal world from now on!]

[Dungeons no longer exist, they are officially integrating into worlds and expanding them!]

[Let a new Era begin!]

6