The hero awakens
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A bird flies throughout the sky, its right side is black as the night but its left side is bright white. The lone bird flies throughout the land. Passing through villages and passing people of all many different races. finailly landing on the roof of a small shack, that laid alone on the outside of a village. Inside the shack the rising sun beams inside, revealing a young human boy no more than 10 years old, sleeping on a mat on the floor. He had short light brown hair. His shirt had black sleeves and the rest was red. His pants were similar, all black but with a red stripe on the outside of each leg. His boots laid next to him, and were black with some mud at the bottom.

 

(Knock, Knock, Knock)

 

“HAYDEN! WAKE UP! WE HAVE TO GO FISHING” The voice echos off the concrete floor waking Hayden up. He rubs his eyes and stands up and walks to the door. Opening the door reveals a young elf girl with long pink hair. She wore a white shirt with a light blue skirt. She carried a basket in her hands”Do you have to yell?” Hayden asked. “You're a heavy sleeper, and we need to hurry so we can find a good spot” The girl said as she pulled Hayden with her as she started to run.

 

They ran through the village passing many villagers and shops. The villagers all looked at Hayden with a look similar to disguised but with a hint of confusion. “Hurry Hayden! We're gonna be late” The girl yells as she rushes out of the village. Once they left the village and made it to the lake. Hayden falls to his knees, out of breath. “This is a good spot, I think.” The girl says as she lays down a blanket. “How are you not out of breath?” Hayden says now on all fours. “We didn’t run that long, did we?” The girl says as she hands Hayden a fishing rod. “Yea, it was pretty long,” Hayden says as he grabs the fishing rod and stands up.

 

They fished for hours, filling up buckets full of fishes. “ Hey Hayley, what's in the basket?” Hayden asked as he looked back at the blanket. Hayley smiles “oh yeah i forgot about that”. She runs to the blanket and opens the basket, and pulls out two wrapped items. Handing Hayden one of the items, He opens it to see a sandwich. Just the way he likes them. “I made us lunch, ” Hayley says as she sits down next to Hayden. “Thanks, I love your sandwiches” Hayden says as he takes a bite.

 

The sun started to set and Hayen and Hayley started to walk back to the town.” we should hurry and sell these fish before the shop closes” Hayden says as he looks up at the sun. “They close soon and I don't think they're going to wait for us” Hayley says with a look of worry. “Let's pick up the pace” Hayden says as he starts to jog. They reach the fish shop and Hayden places the 4 buckets of fish on the counter. The shopkeeper looks down at Hayden and Hayley “How many fish is this?” The shopkeeper says as he starts to count it “1….2….3….8…..10…..24…. 24 fish is 48 gold. How would you like it?” “Separate please” Hayden says as he places 2 bags on the counter. The shopkeeper fills the bag and hands them back.

 

Hayden takes the bags and turns to talk to Hayley “We should start to head home” Hayley nods and follows Hayden.

 

 Finally they come to a crossroads.“Well I guess I will see you tomorrow” Hayden says as he hands Hayley a bag full of money. “Yeah, thanks. I’ll see you tomorrow Hayden.” Hayden walks off to his house, as he looks back Hayley stands there waving him off. Hayden gives one last wave as he walks inside his house.

 

Hours pass and Hayden is sleeping, but is woken to a bright light shining through his room. He stands up and looks out his window to see the village is on fire “OH NO. THE VILLAGE "Hayden runs outside and into the village. He gets past some burning building and sees a dark figure holding the village leader up in the air. Hayden stands back watching. “Where is she? You won't tell me? Then your people will suffer for your disobedience” The dark figure says as he shoots beams out of his hands, aiming them at houses. Then the dark figure throws the village leader on the ground and aims his hand at the leader and charges a blast, when Hayley rushes to the leader “DON’T HURT MY DADDY” Hayleys says now hugging her father. “ no my daughter you must run” The leader says to Hayley “ i will not leave you father” Hayley says as she pulls him closer.

 

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes, finally. You're coming with me girl” the dark figure says to Hayley. He starts to walk to Hayley. Hayden looks around and sees a sword. He grabs it and runs to save Hayley. He gets close enough and swings the sword but the dark figure turns and blocks the attack. “HAHAHAHA. Nice try kid. But better luck next time.” The dark figure places his hand on Haydens chest and blasts him, sending Hayden flying back. “Now where were we? Oh yeah, you're coming with me.” The dark figure says as he grabs Hayley. “Father Helppppppp '' Hayley yells as she is pulled off her father and taken through a portal. '' Noooo daughter, come back” the father yells as he passes out.

 

Hayden laid there with a black mark on his chest. It was oozing out a black smoke and the mark started flashing.

0