Chapter 71
964 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Lost.

'Where's home?' Tan Pan Ting asked. 'Gu Jiao Wen, I admit I lost. I can't play against you. Are you satisfied? If you are, let go of me.'

Tan Pan Ting didn't want to play games with Gu Jiao Wen anymore.

'Gu Jiao Wen, I don't know why you want to marry me,' Tan Pan Ting said. 'I only know, I, Tan Pan Ting, won't marry you. Can you walk out of my life now?'

'Pan Ting, do you really don't want to marry me?' Gu Jiao Wen asked.

'Yes,' Tan Pan Ting said. 'I don't want to marry you.'

'Is that so?' Gu Jiao Wen asked. 'Ask yourself, who started everything?'

Tan Pan Ting straightened her back. She didn't want to show she was intimidated by the tall Gu Jiao Wen in front of her.

'What are you talking about?' Tan Pan Ting asked.

'Who was it that stood in front of my parents and announced that I'm their boyfriend?' Gu Jiao Wen asked. 'Who was it that acted affectionately toward me in front of my parents and misled them to think that we're deeply in love with each other?'

Tan Pan Ting stepped backward slowly.

'Who was it that visited my parents' home and told my grandpa you're marrying me?' Gu Jiao Wen asked. 'Pan Ting, you caused big misunderstandings. How can you say you don't want to play anymore? Do you think walking away is going to be easy?'

'Gu Jiao Wen, it's you...' Tan Pan Ting said softly.

Tan Pan Ting couldn't speak confidently with Gu Jiao Wen's looming presence stepping closer to her.

'Tan Pan Ting, you started the games,' Gu Jiao Wen said. 'It's too late for you to stop playing games.'

Gu Jiao Wen captured Tan Pan Ting in his arms and she had nowhere to escape.

'Tan Pan Ting, even if you want to stop playing games,' Gu Jiao Wen said coldly in Tan Pan Ting's ear. 'The only choice you have is to play games with me to the end.'

Gu Jiao Wen held the stunned Tan Pan Ting's hand and pulled her toward her parents' home.

Later that night, Tan Pan Ting didn't know how she ate dinner and got to bed.

Two days later, Tan Pan Ting didn't know what she was doing staying inside her parents' home and why Gu Jiao Wen's words were replaying in her head.

On Saturday morning, Tan Pan Ting's parents weren't home. It was a good opportunity for her to go see Zheng Jia Ju. She quickly changed clothes and walked to the front door. She opened the front door and didn't expect to see Gu Jiao Wen standing there.

'What are you doing here?' Tan Pan Ting asked.

***

End of Chapter Seventy-One

0