Chapter 2: The way to get stronger
368 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"....mmmm... don't tell me it's....a system?!?"

The circle rotation gradually increases and the percentage showing progress disappears. With excitement rising inside me, I stared at it until the download process reached 100%, and the panel immediately opened with multiple options.

  • Status/Inventory
  • Shop

"...Is that all?....ok?!?..."

With doubts, I clicked on the status button, and the panel changed.

  • Status (??!!???__++₽) [=========]
  • Class [None]
  • Strength [Ordinary person]
  • Speed [Regular person]
  • Perception [Ordinary person]
  • Mana [None]
  • Attributes [None]
  • General level [Ordinary person] [=========]

Equipment:

  • Hat [No]
  • Torso [No]
  • Gloves [No]
  • Boots [No]
  • Ring [No]
  • Amulet [No]
  • Weapon [None] [=========]

Items:

  • Gift box x1

A panel with the image of this body on the left and free tabs with names appeared before my eyes, my statistics were on the right, and inventory below. This is a typical panel like in games.

After carefully examining everything, my gaze finally focused on a single item in the inventory, and without hesitation, I clicked on it.

[Dean! Opening Item (Gift Box)] [Dean! Congratulations, you have received the items:

  • One Star Dagger Equipment Type: One Star Torso Equipment by Type: Tier 2 Boots Equipment Type: Tier 5 Hat]

Suddenly, a window with contents appeared.

[Note: Items are made from normal (no stars) to 7 stars (Highest level, plain or superior artifacts)]

"Huh!?... well, according to the novel, artifacts are the pinnacle of all items, as if they were alchemical items, weapons, or treasures. In the novel, these items were also divided into several stars from 1 to 6 according to strength and price, but the system says that you can get 7 star items even better than artifacts. Well, even if I know the places of some artifacts, now I'm weak, and it's not a fact that I can use them.... I'll check later."

Looking at these items that appeared in the inventory, I clicked in turn and began to read their descriptions, and soon I could not sit still because of the excitement.

One Star Dagger Description: The dagger called "TR", a sharp weapon for the killer, is made by a special method that gives great sharpness and at the same time lightness. Special Effects: There is a 4% chance to automatically block the weight of incoming physical damage for 2 seconds.

Equipment by Type: One-Star Tier Torso Description: By putting it on, the wearer will become the owner of the first level mark and get a little extra protection.

Equipment by Type: 2-Star Boots Description: By putting it on, the wearer will get some protection. Special Effect: There is a 5% chance that movement speed will increase by 350% in a crisis situation for 5 seconds.

Equipment by type: Hat level 5 stars Description: By putting it on, the wearer will get an acceleration of nervous reflexes. Special Effect: There is a chance to enter the "Slow World" state during a crisis.

After carefully reading, I could not stop the trembling in my hand. Without thinking, I clicked on the torso-type equipment and equipped it. Immediately after that, I felt a power, a huge power inside me, rising from the ground. I looked in the mirror again, but nothing had changed.

"So, it only pours on me, and you can't see the physical... Well, that's good too."

I am delighted with the torso-type equipment because it directly increases my level. In this world, people or other races have so-called signs, which can be understood in another way as a tattoo, from 1 to 9 signs so far known in this world. The more signs, the greater the strength of the owner of the signs. Besides this, there are still several classes and hiding subclasses, and the class signs are different from each other. These signs are mainly on the back, and the owner can hide them, but after using the mana, the sign appears automatically. There is also a method for hiding a sign. Well, I already know that there are more than level 9. For example, there is the hiding of the master of races from 6 continents.

Oh yes, the history of this world is not very complicated, but I didn't fully explain what I read. For example, where did the demons come from? But I already read that in this world at the beginning, there were 8 continents. They were more of the land separately, and so the novel talked about war, while there were several races such as humans, dwarves, elves, orcs, heinses, and the last monsters. Because of the war between themselves, they did something and demons appeared. After which, a full-scale war began with the participation of all races. At first, they could suppress the demons, but the longer the war went on, the stronger the demons became. So after 487 years, the war finally came to an end, the result, the remaining 6 continents were lifted into the air with the help of powerful and lost magic and technology that was lost in the seventh continent.

So the story begins with a student named Hayton entering Reiba's academy and begins his journey. But the author of the novel, due to circumstances, finished the novel ahead of schedule, and it was a tragic end. What happened there, the fact is that in the new chapter the main character will be betrayed by his best friend, and from this, everything turns upside down, resulting in the death of the main character and all his friends.

"Well, I agree that this is stupid, but since the author decided so, what can you do? Now the main thing is that I need to quickly improve my strength. Without talent or something, I can get strength from the system and improve quickly. The main thing is to prevent the death of the main character because I think if he can survive this crisis of writing by the author, then he will become much stronger. I will also help, and maybe something will work out. I need to quickly improve my strength because I don't know what will happen next after that. And if you can't save him, then either I will either win, or also die because besides the main character of the hero, someone is not strong enough and lucky enough. The king of demons will descend into this world, and due to lack of strength, everyone will die.

"Ehhh... now my mark level is level one, it's very weak, and the demon king is a level above 11 marks. I need to put on better equipment as soon as possible....By the way, how do I get equipment?!"

8