Chapter 10: Problem after Problem
132 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't know where they say, but according to them what you probably don't want to happen will happen. 

And so with a deep sigh I stared at the man who opened the door, honestly I didn't want to see him right now. I finally finished my first class and here comes our long-awaited sophomore villain of the second semester. 

I knew from the novel, though, that he was targeting Hart. But now it makes me question why he disliked Hart so much. 

He looked directly at me and began to speak. 

"Eh, our esteemed Mr. Hrath Eyensward, I see you have finished your lesson?" 

As he looked around the classroom, I noticed the surprise and jealousy in his eyes and it became clear to me what was going on. Looking at me again, he raised his voice and said. 

"Since Mr. Hart teaches magic, I too wonder how deep his knowledge is. That's why I'm here to ask if I can attend the next class, I really need to get instruction from Mr. Hart." 

And who would doubt that, I mentally sighed with boredom. I wanted to see what he had in mind, and it turned out he wanted to hurt me by being present in class. 

I tried to hold back my laughter, showing an indifferent attitude and agreed. I've met a lot of people in my past life, but since this is a novel world, these movements seem so clichéd to me. 

Paying no more attention to him, I walked out of the classroom and took a few deep breaths to calm down. 

Presumably he would target me these few days to, in the aftermath, humiliate and finally challenge me, just like in the original. 

Well it won't be boring, although I have a lot to do. I have as much to learn as these students, thinking about the magic textbooks as well as the documents of the translated Temple is starting to give me a headache. 

After eating my lunch, I headed toward my room. Walking through the long and vast corridors, I fell back into a trance at the majestic sight. It is a huge museum, beautiful portraits of great mages everywhere, also scientists. 

Because of the war, many of the magical technologies and key knowledge were lost, science has moved very far. This holographic technology alone is decades ahead of the earth. 

In comparison, magic opens up more creative thinking, as well as the number of people in this world surpasses almost 15 billion. Twice the number of people on earth. 

Consequently, the chance of birth of genius people is much higher, and the standard of living is no longer possible to compare, as the existence of magic fundamentally kills everything. 

Crossing another corridor I came across a very famous teacher, the youngest teacher. Well, although I am younger than her, but, I am a theoretical part, and she is a magician. So Hart was selectively ignored by everyone as the youngest. 

She had bright red hair and black eyes, and she was as tall as I know from the novel. Honestly she is very pretty, only the principal is prettier than her. It's not that the other heroines are less beautiful, it's just that they're young now. 

And these two are just about time to get married. 

Well never mind, since he didn't have a connection to Hart in the novel, I won't pay attention to her either. It will cause unnecessary problems. 

Trying to ignore him and walk to the end of the hallway, where the teachers' residence and also my room are. 

But suddenly a cold voice came through. 

"Excuse me, Mr. Hart, can I ask you something?" 

I've always wondered how these characters determine the coldness of a voice. But now I could feel it, I literally felt cold. 

Turning my head in her direction, I asked her questioningly. 

"Mrs. Agnes, what can I do for you?" 

Well she doesn't have a last name since she's a commoner, but she's very talented. 

"Mr. Hart, I heard about you that you don't have magic. That's why I wanted to ask you what you teach your students if you don't know magic." 

Of course not. Maybe the overblown Hart could teach something, but there's nothing I can teach now. Only to confuse them for a few lessons. 

But the thing is, that answer obviously wouldn't satisfy her. 

After thinking for a while I replied. 

"Mrs. Agnes don't need to worry, a top score in theories is not an easy score." 

I wanted to leave quickly, but I couldn't. 

"Mr. Hart a high score does not prove that you can teach magical students, which is why I suggest you rather give it up and get out of here. And don't make mistakes when it's not too late." 

Looking at me with her black eyes, she answered firmly, as if it were an order. 

And this tone made me a little angry, well there are such people everywhere. Having calmed myself, I honored that it is not necessary to be polite if the other party is such. 

Without turning my head I moved forward, answering his question in the same tone. 

"If that doesn't prove anything you can go and retake the exam and get a higher score. Proving that you're better than me at both magic and theory, and then the principal will fire me without your suggestion." 

I didn't look at her face, so I went back to the room first to the practice room. 

So why did I answer her like that, the reason is that for the interview you had to show your unique point of view in magic to the principal, which Hart did. In the novel, the principal says this at the end of the first semester, when she gets frustrated about it and fires him. 

But unlike Hart, Agnes only has a talent for magic, not theory. Also she is very arrogant at first, after one incident she realizes this and begins to correct herself. 

Well that doesn't concern me, at the same time as training I started to think about what I should do tomorrow. 

From the many words of the students I also understood some new concepts. Also added this teacher Mike, if he asks questions that I can not answer, it would ruin today's image. 

We have to get out of this somehow..... 

4