Chapter 12: The Way to Gain Experience  
126 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
After the beginning of the lesson almost half the time has passed, but they still do not understand what the problem is. Honestly, I myself was stumped as to how they couldn't figure it out. 

Because of my threat Mike didn't even dare to speak, but the further it went the more he smirked and I already wanted to slap him. But at this point he's stronger than me since he's a level 4 fighter. 

I got bored, so I picked up from my seat and headed for the board, my movement obviously caught their attention. 

I walked up to the board, all the words written on it I already clearly remember. So picking up the eraser stepping aside said. 

"Remember carefully what is written on it and how." 

After waiting a few seconds I started to clear the board then on the left side I wrote the words one by one, then in the center I wrote 'mana' and on the right side 'magic'. 

On the left side I took all the words from the left one group, and then I pointed the arrow at the word 'mana' and from it the arrow to the word 'magic'. 

Then I stepped aside and looked at the students. 

"So do you think I corrected my mistake?" 

Yeah it's a simple mistake, I wrote all the words randomly yesterday. But to summarize, you need mana to get magic, no matter what form or how. Looking at their confused and stunned look I really wanted to laugh, but I restrained myself. 

Yes from yesterday's survey of students I also realized that, magic is not one thing, but many things as well. But the main binder of everything is manna without it you can't do anything. 

"So yesterday we all realized that magic is not one thing, but many things. But all of these things are bound together by mana. That's what we call the energy we use to transform it into some attribute." 

I saw that some of them had already regained their composure and began to listen. 

"So to our question from yesterday about what magic is, another one has been added, what is mana?" 

From the corner of my eye, I noticed that the eyes of the two teachers were also out of whack. 

"Yes, we got more questions than answers. But if you answer the question of what mana is, how it works, or where it came from. Then you can answer the question of what magic is." 

I saw one of the students raise his hand, seeing my nod he stood up. 

"Then teacher, how can we know what mana is!" 

I looked at him like he was a fool, even though I had read a novel there was no explanation for it. 

"How would I know, that's why we have to research and investigate." 

When I answered him it was the end of the lesson, to be honest I was having quite a bit of fun today. I'm slowly getting into the role of the teacher. 

As soon as the lesson was over I saw Mike heading in my direction at the same time loudly saying. 

"Since Mr. Hart's class is over, would you mind answering my question earlier." 

I was too lazy to pay attention to him, so as I walked out of class I simultaneously said. 

"I'm sorry Mr. Mike, but now that I've finished class this is my own time and I'm not going to waste it to answer your question." 

I didn't see his face, but it must have been very funny. 

Back in my room, I soon went out again. I wanted to look at the academy, though I had been here for days, but I had never taken a walk. 

Walking back and forth, I came out to a small park. Well here, as usual, walks some wagers though not openly shown. 

Turning my head and at the same time scanning my surroundings I noticed a high place where I could climb, without thinking I went in that direction. 

Soon after a short walk I got to the top floor, if I may say so, of this construction. The view opened before me reminded me of my past life, those beautiful landscapes and majestic mountains. 

Even living here for some time now it seemed to me that I was back. 

Looking into the distance I thought, now there is no way to leave the academy. Rather I can, but it would add more problems. 

As soon as I thought about it I wanted to hit myself, though I can't boost my power right now, but there is a way to hang my experience. 

Virtual reality, seriously sometimes I get so stupid. 

As soon as the idea popped into my head I went down. 

...... 

I am Milicia Avaido, daughter of Wayne Avaido. Because of Avaido's prestige and overbearing family, I could not be like ordinary people since birth, it has always been so. There is a rule in the family that all children of the family will follow. So from childhood in the family grow children with the best qualities. 

And when the time comes, you can sacrifice one of them to gain some privilege. 

That's the kind of consideration that fell to me, growing up as a virgin, training and learning, and I ended up getting married before I even knew it. 

I wanted to know with whom I would spend the rest of my cold life, soon such a day came and I, with my father and my mother, would be visiting the Eyensward home. 

I had heard some rumors about the main heir of the family, they say he cannot use magic or train. 

Though I was outraged that I was being married off to such a weakling, I had been taught since childhood not to go along with the family's will. 

The meeting passed and I was completely disappointed in this marriage, although I had already accepted my fate. 

But time passes, and one day I heard that my fiancé was missing. After months of searching, finally the Ayensward family, announced that Hart Ayensward had been removed from the family. 

I was so happy that day that I even cried, as his disappearance opened up a new road for me that I really wanted to go down. 

So in training and study, three years passed and finally I fulfilled my dream, I was accepted into Rabe Academy. 

The day of the ceremony I was so excited that I couldn't stop being nervous. It was announced that classes would begin in two days and I would become an academy student. 

When class time came our first class was a magic theory class. 

I had heard rumors that this teacher had been interviewed by a prophetic ball. We waited impatiently and finally the door opened. 

As soon as I saw the man enter the classroom I was petrified. 

It had been my nightmare years ago, and he was now before me. 

Hart Ayensward is back..... 

5