Chapter 19: Strength
102 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking ahead, a person from a level 2 sign was walking towards me, I took a few steps back.

Wanted to find a chance to kill 4 more since I only need 200 points to improve my chances of survival.

There is no chance to use magic, mana is too low.

I looked away and it was a big mistake, I felt a sharp wind. The man very quickly approached me, my thoughts and vision clearly saw all this, but the body seemed to be stuck in the depths of the ocean under great pressure.

The pain directly pierced my chest, at that moment I felt as if I was sharply poked back.

The inside of the mask was covered in blood, it was very painful. My vision began to be slightly distorted, and my body began to get tired and ache.

I felt the pain on my chest gradually increase, it was clearly an internal injury.

While I was recovering from the blow, another pain went through my back. I was thrown very far, I felt like I collided with slot machines several times.

After landing on the ground, he finally gained clarity of mind. The cough inadvertently escaped, from which I felt how the mask was covered with blood even more.

A small amount of blood leaked from under the mask and fell to the ground.

I tried to get up, from which the pain in the chest area disappeared again. I had to find a chance, that's what was on my mind.

Chance to survive.

"Hahahha..... And this jerk attacked our branch, really funny, trick him and make him talk about who he works for. Since he dared to attack us, he must have someone powerful."

According to him, I saw 5 people come to me. This was my chance, taking a deep breath and getting ready.

As soon as they entered the zone of my attack, taking another deep breath, I jumped up from my seat despite the pain.

One neck was pierced, then the second, then the third, I did not have time for the fourth, so I had to kick him in the head naked. The dagger headed for the fifth, but my body was thrown back again. I felt like I hit the wall again, this time the wall collapsed and I crossed to the other side.

Everything was burning in front of the pupils, as mentally as I could, I opened the system menu, but from what I saw, I widened my eyes.

It was written 3950, I realized that the last one I kicked did not die.

It was despair, everything began to deform before my eyes, I continued to look at the glasses to the last.

At that moment, I heard footsteps.

"And you turned out to be more ferocious than I thought. Even knowing that this was death for you, you tried to take a few more with you. You know, praise you for your loyalty to your boss. It's a pity that you chose the wrong side, it's a pity."

Listening to the conversation of the third-rate villain, I did not take my eyes off the glasses.

For some reason, the thought came to me, as usual, all the villains who talk a lot are close to death. Thinking about this, an unintentional laugh escaped me.

This made the third-rate villain's face harden slightly, I noticed it and looked back at the screen.

At that moment, I was seized with ecstasy, my mind gradually lost its focus, so it came to me very quickly to open the understood store.

He did not have enough strength now, there is a reaction, but there is no strength. So he did not hesitate to repeat to himself, an object that gives strength, an object that gives strength.

Some items in the store began to glow, looking at them, I realized that there was only one item. And it was a ring, it was also worth 4000, just like the amulet.

I didn't have time to think so I bought it without hesitation and opened the description.

[Description: Ring 'Alternative' 'Alternative Personality' will be activated by the user's mana implantation into the ring

Effect: When activated, the strength can rise by one level, the effect will last 3 minutes, it lasts up to the level of the 5th sign.

Period: The item can be used once a week.

Negative effect: After use, the owner will not remember what happened.

Note: Use items wisely, because if there are allies in the surrounded, they may suffer.]

I saw the description, which led me both to delight and to doubt, but there was not much time for reflection. The ring equipment felt that something was present on the hand.

Without much thought, I injected the remaining mana into it, after which I felt that I wanted to sleep. Closing my eyes, I immediately opened my eyes sharply, many corpses came across before my eyes, and the blood stained everything around.

I saw such a scene for the first time, from which, standing among the corpses in dark clothes, I felt only shock and pain in my body.

....

In the middle of the broken wall lay a man in black, not far in front of him near a broken slot machine stood a man. His hands were in his pockets, he was dressed as a bodyguard, in a classic black suit, he looked at the person lying and said something.

"You know me still wondering, I don't feel anything from you, either you hide your power or you use another method to get such power...."

Suddenly he stopped talking, he noticed how the man lying on the ground shuddered slightly. He turned his face to the ground, put his hands on his hands and stood up very lightly.

The man looked at the man, wanting to see what he would do, since he already knows the strength of the enemy, then there is nothing to be afraid of.

The man in black suddenly had a dagger in his hand, the man felt it. This man wanted to kill him, he was pierced by murderous intent, it was not like before. As if the person in front of him had changed.

The man became alert, took a stance to fight. The  other side walked slowly towards him, his steps not very fast or slow, but steady. Unlike before, the man felt oppressed, he did not understand what it was.

He decided to strike first and rushed towards him at the same time as a blow with his right fist in his face. But what happened made him scared.

The other side seemed to have calculated this and tilted its head slightly to the side, causing its fist to miss. The man wanted to hit him again, but felt pain in his left knee, by inertia he leaned to the side.

The other side did not lose a moment, grabbed his outstretched hand and turned to the side. Because of this, his momentum accelerated and his face quickly approached the ground. Fortunately, he rested on the ground with his other hand, preventing the blow from going through.

He wanted to push him away and get up, but he felt a naked blow to the back of the head, directly smashing his face into the ground. A sharp pain came from the knees and face, but other pain surpassed these.

Feeling how his hand was bent in an unnatural direction with silk, shock seized the mind.

He wanted to break free and fight, but a sharp object went straight into his neck. Struggling with the last of his strength, his mind gradually became clouded.

He never understood what happened to this man.

The man in black drew his dagger and straightened up, if it weren't for the mask, those watching the people around him would see a pair of cold-blooded eyes watching them.

The man in black slightly twisted the dagger and then disappeared from the place.

Boots special effect activated

Hat special effect activated

The special effect of the amulet is activated.

The special effect of the dagger is activated.

Gradually, the entire gaming hall turned into a bloody house of horrors.

....

1