Chapter 31: Fight with Big White Rabbit
279 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sensing Kazuya's movements, the big white rabbit immediately became alert, let go of the victim's mouth, looked at Kazuya, bared its teeth, and threatened.

"Looking at the size of the wound, the bite force is not strong, but the speed of the rabbit is not slow, especially such a strong rabbit, you must be careful."

Kazuya withdrew his gaze from the injured man's leg and put it on the big white rabbit, already thinking about it.

He slowly leaned over, his left arm was in front of him, his right hand was clenched and gently waved, and he kept approaching.

One step, two steps, like the devil's claws.

As Kazuya got closer to the big white rabbit, and swung his fist violently, making a striking motion.

Whoosh.

The big white rabbit suddenly moved, turned into a white shadow, and rushed toward Kazuya in an instant.

"So fast."

Kazuya didn't see its movements clearly, the white rabbit had already appeared in front of his eyes, biting Kazuya.

But Kazuya was not worried and raised his left arm in front of him to block the white rabbit's teeth.

"Crack."

The white rabbit bit down, just bit Kazuya's left forearm, and closed its sharp teeth.

There was a highly elastic pvc nail plate on the forearm. The white rabbit's upper teeth bit through the nail plate, but it slowed down its biting force, and the wear-resistant nylon material under the nail plate directly blocked the teeth from continuing to penetrate.

But the white rabbit's lower teeth directly bit through Kazuya's mesh cloth and then continued to bite down, piercing the tights and piercing Kazuya's arm.

"ah."

Kazuya uttered a cry of pain, but he didn't stop but took advantage of the situation with his right hand to grab the rabbit.

The left hand was the bait, Kazuya pinched the white rabbit's neck directly with his right hand, and then squeezed it violently, closing his fingers with a force of more than 100 kilograms.

Creak creak.

The white rabbit's cervical spine made a sound of being overwhelmed. The white rabbit struggled frantically, its body shook violently, and its legs kept kicking back and forth, trying to break free from Kazuya's shackles.

The strength was not small.

Kazuya looked at the white rabbit that was slowly getting out of his hands, as Kazuya suddenly raised his knees, pushing upwards.

boom.

The knee hit the white rabbit's lower abdomen, and the huge impact made its body stagnate, even biting teeth slowly opened.

Kazuya took advantage of the situation and drew out his left hand, leaned down, and pressed down with his right hand, pressing the white rabbit to the ground, clenched his fist with his left hand, and hit the white rabbit hard on the head.

Bang.

The white rabbit's figure shook, and it was about to twist again, Kazuya's fist had already fallen down again.

Boom, boom.

After Kazuya's two punches, the white rabbit's figure had stopped, his eyes were slack, and only his legs were left to twitch.

Then Kazuya grabbed its neck, pulled it suddenly, and with a rattling sound, the white rabbit died.

"Solved," Kazuya turned around and looked at everyone with the white rabbit in his hand.

"Monster case solved."

Seeing this scene,

The crowd cheered, quickly took out their cameras, pointed at Kazuya, and took pictures.

Kazuya originally wanted to leave but thought that popularity was also key, so he let them take pictures, and pointed the rabbit head-on at the camera.

Six eyes and sharp teeth made everyone feel a little chilly.

"Uncle, are you bleeding?"

A childish voice suddenly shouted, and a five or six-year-old girl pointed to Kazuya's left arm and said, where blood seeped in and was dripping.

"This little injury is nothing."

Kazuya laughed, the bite wound was not too big, and he only needed to eat for a few days to heal.

Kazuya's words made the crowd couldn't help cheering.

"Black Mask, thank you for killing the monster, take this."

The owner of the nearby cake shop came out, handed a bag of cakes to Kazuya, and said, "Take it home to eat."

"Thank you."

Kazuya hesitated for a moment but took it anyway, just because he was a little hungry.

"Black Mask, wait a minute, I also have a gift for you."

Seeing him take the gift, the nearby shopkeepers were about to return to the store to pick up things.

"No, no, no," Kazuya quickly refused, and said loudly, "Goodbye everyone, if there is anything, I will show up."

After leaving these words, Kazuya ran towards the distance, leaving behind the crowd looking at his back.

Kazuya ran out of the shopping street and slowed down when he came to a secluded place.

"Wolf Class Monster."

Kazuya was very satisfied with the result of this battle, "If you defeat alone, you can add a lot of points. For a C-Class hero, it will be very impressive, and this week's mission report is already available."

A Wolf-Class monster needs three C-Class monsters to deal with, and if he solves it by himself, he could get a lot of points.

"I also harvested a rabbit."

Kazuya came to Saitama's house with the rabbit and the bread, took out the key, and opened the door.

As he became more and more familiar with Saitama, Saitama gave Kazuya a key directly so that he could come here.

"I brought good things," Kazuya shook the rabbit and said with a smile, "There is still bread."

"Such a big rabbit? Let's eat rabbit meat tonight."

Saitama immediately took the rabbit, happily walked towards the kitchen, and started cooking.

Kazuya put the bread on the coffee table, then sat there, took off his anti-fall suit, took off his tights, and sat there with his upper body bare.

There were a few small holes under the left arm, which had already been scabbed, but Kazuya tore off the scab when he took off his clothes, and it was bleeding out.

"The injury is not serious, but the clothes are dirty."

Kazuya didn't care too much. Looking at the clothes, there were problems with both the tights and the anti-fall suit.

"Clothes are expensive."

Kazuya said with some heartache, but there were only a few small holes, and he could continue to wear it. Kazuya took out the bandage that was placed here, wrapped it around his arm, and then took out the gift bread.

There were many pieces of bread, among which there were many cakes, chocolate cakes, matcha cakes, and frosted cakes.

"Eat two pieces first."

Kazuya picked up two pieces of cake and stuffed them into his mouth. Not long after, a weak stream of heat appeared and concentrated on the wound, and the bleeding gradually stopped.

"It is estimated that it will recover in a few days," Kazuya thought, but then looked at the kitchen, "But with such a big rabbit, it probably won't take a few days."

17