Chapter 35: Beat the Thug
231 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What did you say?" Hearing Kazuya's words, someone immediately grabbed his collar and said, "How dare you scold us?"

"I didn't scold you," Kazuya put his right hand on the other's wrist, and said with a smile, "I'm just telling the truth, you are trash, isn't that right?"

After Kazuya finished speaking, he clasped the opponent's wrist with his right hand and twisted it violently.

"ah~"

The man's arm in front of Kazuya twisted away immediately, his body twisted in pain, and his mouth grew wide.

Kazuya kicked violently, directly hitting the opponent's waist.

Bang.

The opponent flew upside down and fell to the ground.

"You bastard."

Seeing this scene, the other three rushed toward Kazuya without hesitation.

"Pull the distance first."

After Kazuya kicked the opponent down with one blow, he ran out of the gap and opened the distance.

Seeing Kazuya's actions, the three behind him immediately shouted to catch up, but Kazuya stopped and looked behind him.

The three of them rushed towards Kazuya, and the first one came in front of him and punched Kazuya in the face.

"Too slow."

Kazuya watched the opponent's movements and swayed to the right. The opponent's fist brushed against Kazuya's head, and then Kazuya punched out with his right fist.

boom.

Kazuya's fist landed on his cheek, and his cheekbone was directly broken. The huge force caused his head to sway, and he fell back to the ground, shaking his head, his expression was not clear anymore.

But at the same time, two other people also approached, one punched out with a fist, and the other raised his leg and pulled towards Kazuya.

Kazuya raised his left hand to block the fist of the man named Masaki but was kicked in the thigh by another person.

"The power is too weak."

Kazuya clenched his right hand and blasted it out.

Kazuya's fist landed on the opponent's chin, and there was a sound of bone cracking. The opponent's head froze, his eyes rolled, and he fell directly to the ground.

Masaki missed a hit, leaned back slightly, and struck out with his right leg, kicking Kazuya's abdomen.

Kazuya blocked his leg with his left hand and grabbed his ankle with his right hand, then pulled back sideways, and kicked out with his right leg.

"Crack."

Kazuya's foot touched the side of the opponent's knee, and the sound of bone cracking came, and the opponent fell to the ground with a plop.

"it hurts."

Masaki hugged his legs and wailed endlessly, while Kazuya walked over, rode on him, and dropped his fists.

Boom, boom, boom.

Kazuya punched him in the face a few times, knocking him unconscious.

"Want to run?"

Kazuya saw that the figure kicked by him in the distance had stood up and was about to run away.

Immediately he caught up and knocked him to the ground, his fists rained down like raindrops.

"Forgive me, forgive me."

The delinquent shouted loudly, Kazuya then stopped and pulled him back to the other three.

"You, what are you going to do?"

The person who kept awake looked at Kazuya with a look full of fear.

"Of course, I took a photo."

Kazuya raised his phone, pointed it at the four of them, turned on the camera function, and took a few photos.

Then he squatted in front of these people, picked up his phone, and took a selfie.

"The gangsters harass the passers-by, so I come to stop them but they attack me, with no choice I fight back and subdue them." Kazuya wrote a note.

"We didn't harass passers-by."

"Am I not a passer-by?" Kazuya said angrily, "I walked on the road and didn't provoke you. I was surrounded by you. Isn't this a passerby being harassed?"

"We didn't do anything to you, you did it first." One said in a low voice.

"It was you who moved first," Kazuya looked at him and said, "I remember you grabbed my collar."

"Just grab it." The voice became smaller and smaller.

"Do I still have to wait for you to do something?" Kazuya squinted at him, "Of course, we have to act first."

"You're shameless, aren't you?" The guy wanted to cry but had no tears.

"Shameless?" Kazuya walked up to him, patted his swollen face, and said, "Do you have the face to call others shameless? Isn't it shameless to stop people on the road and make fun of them? If I didn't fight back, I guess I was the one who was beaten now."

"But you were the one who hit someone first, right? Aren't you a hero?"

"I am righteous that's why I spared your lives. If it was a monster, I would kill it now and eat it," Kazuya straightened up and said.

"You, don't be kidding, eat monster,"

The guy looked at Kazuya, his expression was full of fear.

"Just take it as a joke," Kazuya shrugged, yawned, and said, "Goodbye, I'm leaving. In addition, thank you, this week's mission report is ready."

In the degree of social contribution, there are a lot of extra points for being brave, especially for these gangsters, beats four of them, and it was estimated that he could improve a few rankings.

Good harvest.

Kazuya turned and left, walking towards the distance.

But it hurts.

He shook his arm. He blocked their attacks twice with his left hand, which really hurt a little.

Kazuya's physical fitness was very strong. In terms of strength alone, he has already reached the international elite Class in his previous life, which was much higher than these guys.

His speed has reached the standard of previous life, international athletes, and his reaction and ability to resist blows were also very strong.

But he doesn't know how to fight, so he couldn't fully utilize his physical fitness.

Fighting with these four people, even though his physical fitness was far superior to that of the opponent, he was beaten twice.

It seems that he still needs to improve his combat effectiveness and have more attack methods.

However, he doesn't have time to study systematically for the time being. The main direction of his spare time was to keep fit and shape his body and continue to improve his physical fitness.

Kazuya returned to Saitama's house, changed his clothes, said goodbye to Saitama, and returned home.

14