Chapter 41: Day at Dojo
199 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Pay attention to your right leg, keep the knee on the ground, and press down."

In the training ground of the dojo, a young man of twenty-four or five years old stood in front of Kazuya, looked at Kazuya, and said loudly, "You must step on your left heel firmly."

At this time, Kazuya was kneeling on the ground with his right leg, his left leg was propped in front, his left heel was on the ground, his hip bone was facing forward, his body was straight, and his hips were slowly pressed forward.

In the process of doing this, he could feel a tightness in the root of the thigh, but it was not painful.

"Well done."

Seeing Kazuya's movements, the young man continued, "Keep pressing down, and slowly raise your right calf, yes, stick it to your butt as much as possible."

Kazuya raised his calf to stick it towards his butt, and slowly approached, the young man's eyes became brighter, and he said, "You did a good job, hold it for ten seconds, then pull your calf back, perpendicular to the ground, very good. "

"Next step,$ The young man said again, "Step forward with your left leg, just take a small step, and maintain this position for thirty seconds."

Kazuya continued to do the same, the young man counted the time, and then said, "Okay, put down the right calf, sit back, and try to straighten the left leg."

"Good."

The young man saw that Kazuya was doing well, and said again, "Lean your upper body forward, close to your front legs, and do what you can."

The young man watched Kazuya's upper body sticking to his left leg, with a little surprise in his eyes, "It's only two classes, right?"

This was a scientific stretching method born out of ballet, which bids farewell to the previous violent stretching method with the help of external force and avoids greater damage.

At the same time, let the body support the legs, and divide the stretching into three to four movements, so as not to stretch too much.

In such a situation, the cycle was gradual, which could achieve safe and fast stretching.

After doing this step, person could basically meet the pre-splitting requirements. Next, person only need to pay attention to the posture and practice repeatedly, and person could complete the vertical splits.

But to reach this step, it will take at least seven or eight days, and any person need to train every day.

Many apprentices were afraid of pain, dare not press down, and even take half a month or even a month to do it.

But Kazuya only took two classes and four days to achieve this step.

"It's time to get up."

The young man stood there, patted Kazuya on the shoulder, and when he got up, he looked at Kazuya and asked, "Have you had any experience in this field before? Martial arts or learning martial arts?"

Kazuya stretched his legs and said with a smile, "No, it's the first contact."

"It seems that you are very talented," The young man stroked his chin and said, "To do this so quickly, your body is very flexible."

When Kazuya heard this, he knew the pain involved. He learned how to press his legs, and practiced a little bit when he returned home.

But the usual speed was too slow, every time Kazuya presses down, it reaches the limit, and the pain was unbearable.

Then Kazuya repaired the injury by eating, stretching the muscles and bones.

In other words, Kazuya used the previous method of violent leg pressing to cooperate with this method.

But the pain involved could be imagined.

"But for the time being, it's better to be on the safe side. You continue to practice, and you have to continue when you go home, but don't worry about chopping down. I will help you chop down in the next class."

The young man said, "Take a break, and follow them to continue step." 

Kazuya sat there to rest, picked up the kettle to drink water.

It has been ten days since he came to the dojo, and all the classes were practicing basic skills, step, and doing some basic training.

Although it was very simple, Kazuya could feel the changes in the body, not the increase in strength, but the body was more flexible, and all parts of the body were cohesive, instead of the original blind improvement.

Kazuya rested for a while, So he stood up, walked to the back of the team, and took a horse stance.   

Seeing this scene, the young man just walked up to another man and said, "Senior brother, that kid is very good, with great talent, and the most important thing is not a lazy."

"It's really good," The third senior brother looked at Kazuya and said, "Hiro-San you can pay more attention to him to see if he can persevere, maybe we can have another junior brother."

"I'll keep an eye on him-" Hiro nodded, set his eyes on Kazuya, walked over and gently kicked his leg, and said, "Don't sit too far back, it's easy to hurt your knees."

Kazuya immediately adjusted his body shape and continued to zigzag until 20 minutes later, Hiro came up and called for a stop.

"Take a five-minute break," Hito looked at them and said, "Ten minutes later, train in groups."

Their progress was different. After the basic training, they often train in groups, and some even enter the second stage.

There are 16 members in the Second Tiger Class, but only four of them have entered the second stage, which was not a large number.

Many people learn martial arts because of attacks from  monsters.

But after realizing the difficulty of learning, it was very difficult just to meet the requirements of learning Tiger Cracking Real Fist, and even if they learn Tiger Cracking Real Fist, they couldn't deal with Tiger-Class monsters at all, and on top of that, There were Demon-Class Monsters.

So many people choose to give up, some people were giving up at the beginning, and some people were entering the second stage. 

After they have the ability to protect themselves, they leave directly without practicing the Tiger Tooth Cracking Real Fist.

As a result, more people sign up, less people stay, and even fewer people persist.

But it was precisely because of such a difficult process that Kazuya decided to study hard. After all, Ryoko was so strong and he was the sixth disciple.

There were two people ranked below him, and one of them was stronger than Kazuya. In terms of strength, he was only second to last. 

It's worth working hard.

"Hey, newcomer, you don't look very old," A voice suddenly rang in Kazuya's ear.

Kazuya looked beside him, and a young man was sitting not far away, looking at him curiously.

"I'm still in college, a sophomore," Kazuya replied, looked at the other party, and asked, "What about you?"

"I do some work" As the young man said, he moved his butt and came to Kazuya's side, stretched out his hand, and said, "My name is Takumi Nakamura."

"Its Kazuya Kiyahara," Kazuya stretched out his hand and shook him.

12