Chapter 46: Eat Demon-Class Monster
367 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kazuya nodded. In the manga, there were indeed some biological institutions researching monsters and developing medicines and weapons.

Some specific creatures, even if they were only Wolf-Class, they were sold for a great value.

One of the Heroes Association executives didn't even hesitate to use the all-B hero five-member team to catch a Wolf-Class monster. Of course, it was later discovered that it was a Demon-Class monster.

Kazuya hesitated for a moment and asked, "How much can such a big black bear be sold for?"

"For corpses, the Demon Class is between 3 million yen and 10 million yen, and the Tiger Class is around 500,000 yen to 3 million yen." Mio said from the side, "If it is alive, it will be higher."

"It's so expensive," Kazuya mouth wide, hundreds of thousands, tens of millions, or even tens of millions, and these were just corpses.

But considering their destructive power and the difficulty of subduing them, this price was not high.

The price of bear meat was not expensive, about 1,200 yen per catty.

Tiger-Class black bears could produce at least one thousand catties of meat, worth more than one million yen, and the price was very high.

Of course, almost no one would eat monster meat, and most of it could only be used for scientific research.

Kazuya thought for a while and asked, "Can you give me a piece of bear meat? I can pay for it, and I only need one piece."

 

A Demom-Class monster must contain a lot of strengthening energy. Kazuya don't have that much money to buy a whole bear, but some bear meat was still okay.

"Do you want bear meat? What are you going to do?" The third senior brother frowned and asked.

Kazuya smiled and said, "I joined the biology interest group at school, and I want to take it to the lab to see."

"Is that so?" The third senior brother pointed to the black bear and said, "Go get it directly, just take some from the wound, and you won't need the money."

"Thanks," Hearing this, Kazuya immediately ran to the black bear and tore off the bear's flesh from the wound on his chest.

But it was very difficult. The bear meat was extremely tough as if it was made of iron wire. With Kazuya's strength, it was actually very difficult to tear it apart.

"let me help you," The third senior brother came over, grabbed the bear meat, and exerted force, the muscles were broken little by little, and then a large piece was torn off.

Then he tore off a piece of bear meat from the bear's leg and handed it to Kazuya.

Two large pieces of bear meat weighed thirty to forty catties.

"Thanks," Kazuya held the bear meat, looking very excited.

The flesh of Demom-Class monsters does not know how much strengthening energy it contains, and it must be more than that of Tiger-Class monsters.

After eating, Kazuya's body would improve a lot.

It's just that most of the bear meat has to be sold, so much wasteful.

After Kazuya thanked him, he ran to the dojo with the meat on his shoulders, but instead of eating immediately, he put it in the freezer for storage, and then returned to the ground again.

Soon, a certain biopharmaceutical company arrived, and after some bargaining, the Demom-Class black bear sold for 4 million yen, and the Tiger-Class black bear has pulled away for 800,000 yen.

 

Looking at the price of black bears, Kazuya couldn't buy the small bear, not to mention that he had no place to store or refrigerate them.

In the afternoon, Kazuya brought the bear meat to Saitama's house and asked him to help with cooking.

Saitama was cutting the bear meat, only to feel that the blade encountered a lot of resistance, and it was difficult to cut the bear meat.

So Kazuya personally cut the bear meat along the texture, and after a lot of effort, cut the bear meat into long strips, and then put it into the pot to cook.

But found it hard to cook,  and hard to bite open.

"Forget it, don't cook it, just eat it."

 

Kazuya directly picked up the bear meat, split the bear meat into filaments, put it directly into his mouth, chewed it, chewed a piece of it, and swallowed it directly.

"It's too much effort, I'll leave the bear meat to you."

Saitama tried it, then gave up and didn't plan to eat bear meat.

Kazuya ate a few pieces of shredded pork, and a hot current rose from his abdomen, which was a little weak, probably equivalent to half a meal.  

Kazuya's eyes lit up, and he continued to eat for three to four hours, killing four catties of bear meat.

The whole body was warm, and the gradual heat flow envelops the body, which was not huge but keeps changing the body.

This meal alone was roughly equivalent to the previous 50 meals, he used to eat four to five meals a day, which was roughly equivalent to the ten to twelve days.

If he eat all this bear meat, it was estimated to be equivalent to eating for about three months, and he could improve his body by a small amount in an all-around way.

 

At that time, there would be no problem with reaching B-Class physical fitness. Of course, B-Class combat strength would vary, and it does not only depend on physical fitness.

However, if he knows Tiger Cracking Real Fist with his physical fitness, he could beat the top B-Class players except for Fubuki, there was no problem.

So in the future, he must train hard and strive to become a disciple of the Tsukahara Sensei.

Not only that, but it would take a long time to learn the Tiger Cracking Real Fist, perhaps a year.

After such a long time, his physical fitness would continue to improve.

 

So Kazuya made a plan, within one year, to master the Tiger Cracking Real Fist, and become an A-Class hero.

But the premise was that Tsukahara Sensei must accept him as an official student

In a blink of an eye, two and a half months passed, and it was December, and the weather became extremely cold.

On the road two blocks away from the Heroes Association, there was a huge red deer with a head and shoulder height of two meters, a body length of more than three meters, and long horns.

boom.

The red deer leaned down and slammed into the wall of the nearby shop. After a loud noise, cracks appeared in the place where it was hit.

After hitting the wall, the red deer shook its head, stamped its hooves on the ground a few times, and then aimed at the people around it.

"Help."

 

People on the road shouted and fled, but the red deer rushed towards a figure and was about to hit it.

Whoosh.

 

A figure flashed by, stepped on the ground, jumped high, and hit the deer's neck.

 

boom.

 

The red deer's head was directly turned to one side, and the antlers touched the wall next to it, and the tiles on the wall immediately left and fell off one by one.

 

"Run."

 

Kazuya roared, the person got up and ran towards the distance, while Kazuya raised his fists and blasted upwards.

9