Chapter 21 – Shopping Mall
106 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I tried to come up with something to say, but an awkward silence was overpowering my train of thought. I chose to sit in silence as I drove the purple car I stole. 

Hinako and I wore bathrobes by stealing from the public spring bath house we just visited. Hinako was sitting in silence at the front passenger's seat while her eyes were gazing at the window with an uncertain expression. 

I could see Hinako was fidgeting with her fingers while her restless eyes occasionally glanced at me with adorable shyness, however I tried my best to ignore her as I focused on driving. 

"Um… Sayoko!" Hinako shouted. 

I felt awkward after the talk at the public spring bath, so I simply said, "we can talk about it later. 

"Not that! I felt mana forming near us!"

I stopped the car in the dead center of the road with an immediate reaction as we left the car. Hinako grabbed her staff while I reached out my knife, still in our bathrobes. I slowly walked towards the trunk of the car and grabbed a DI42 and a heavy weapon that resembled a sniper rifle, also known as railgun. 

"Hinako, here!" I tossed the DI42 into the air as Hinako used her magic to make it float in the air. We were vigilant to any kind of movement that was happening near us. 

A familiar portal opened up near us, Hinako immediately prepared her staff as she aimed the floating DI42 into the portal. However, only two small blue goblins passed through the portal with a confused expression before the portal itself disappeared. 

Hinako shot the two goblins without hesitation with the floating DI42 as she looked around. There was only a silence and empty road in her gaze. 

"Was that it?" I asked. 

Hinako sighed as she confirned, "I don't feel any mana right now, at least."

I nodded in relief after that anticlimactic situation as I put back my railgun into the trunk. We continued driving the car until we reached our destination in less than four minutes. 

I parked the purple car in front of a big building that was once littered with hundreds and thousands of humans per day, known as a mall. 

We left the car as I grabbed my railgun once again for precautions, while Hinako looked at the mall with a bewilderment. 

"Isn't this building a little bit too big just for a clothing store?" Hinako asked. 

I smiled at her question in silence as we head into the mall centre. Hinako was still holding her staff and a DI42 in her thigh bolster while I carried my heavy railgun, my arms were about to give up on me as we walked. 

It didn't take a long time for us to find a department store in the mall that used to sell clothes and lingeries. Hinako looked at the different variety of dress and clothes with a joyful look in her eyes. 

"Hey, can I really take them?" Hinako asked. 

I nodded without hesitation, after all, there wouldn't be anyone to blame us for stealing something. Hinako fidgeted her fingers as she was struggling to find clothes and lingerie that she could wear. 

Since all of the clothes Hinako had been wearing was my clothes, I wanted to give her own clothes that she could wear. Hinako didn't seem to mind using my clothes, however there was nothing fashionable inside my drawer, and I didn't want a beautiful princess like Hinako to be wearing clumsy outfit a former shut-in use. 

"Why don't you just wear the one that fancied you to see if you like it or not?" I suggested. 

Hinako's eyes lit up as she quite literally stripped her bathrobes down without hesitation in front of me. I was in disbelief as Hinako was grabbing the outfit she desired. 

"Why did you strip here?!" I shouted at the naked Hinako without a single piece of cloth to hide her private parts. 

Hinako was puzzled as she tilted her head, "Since you said it, I thought it was normal in this world." 

I was too embarrassed seeing the naked Hinako that I felt tired to correct her, "There's a room for that, Hinako," I said, while pointing towards the changing room. 

Hinako looked confused at my words as she put up a reasonable sentences, "We already saw each other's naked anyways, so it's okay, right?"

I was stunned at Hinako's words; she was right. After all, our first meeting started with a naked Hinako waking me up. There was no point in getting embarrassed now. 

Even then, my heart was pounding so hard right now. Seeing Hinako naked like this made me feel something that I couldn't describe. After the words she spoke to me at the public bath earlier, I couldn't help but feel conscious towards her. 

Hinako was ignoring me as she picked up an adorable lingerie and wore it herself. She searched for an outfit to fit her style. It didn't take her long to find one and wear it. She found a neat handbag and put her staff inside it as she held it with a cute expression. 

MN9Weq_qCaED_ofapObkCwxUfAH1OVsG1Liyw9Li_-k8J-VnxFSbuPLi9krCDb6cTBkt3zMgh4doCkaiBWy__vqwB3rF0-0ni3RlpkzriYmbfY6Z3k3i7nVWMqHH5GkkmFfcnz1K0gsZm5QjfcN6fLU

"How about this, aren't I cute?" asked Hinako. 

My heart skipped a beat after seeing Hinako strike a pose and smiled at me. The Railgun I was holding didn't even feel heavy after I saw her kind smile

Why am I even still writing...

10