Chapter 1
12 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 "Pri:

"Priva"

"Private" said a voice, loud enough for the knocked out solders to awake up, "we have to get moving," said the same voice as the man who the voice belong to grabbed the now awakened private, confused at the not only the gun shots and loud bangs of the bombs, but also the number of solders charging forward under a heavy gun fire towards a trench.

The private, who was wearing a normal soldier's attire, had no clue what was going on; he doesn't remember who he is, who he was, or where he is; all he knows is that he is in a war and he needs to stay alive, which he did as he immediately got up and marched forwards. "Private, what are you doing?" said the man who woke up the private; "private, that is a no man's land, get back," but the private couldn't hear as the adrenaline got his blood pumping, triggering the flight or fight response.

Bullets whizzed past him as he charged forward; by some miracle, no bullet hit him, When the first enemy soldier appeared in front of him, by muscle memory, the private lifted his gun and aimed at the enemy, taking his shot, and the private hit the enemy in the chest as he continued to move forward.

The private continued to run but immediately aimed his gun again when another enemy appeared. He took a shot, killing the enemy, but his luck seemed to be cut short  as he got shot in the shoulder. But thanks to the adrenaline in his blood, the private continued to move forward until a screen appeared, one with a gold outline, almost defined.

[ extraction system online, basic extraction system available, free wide range extraction commencing automatically.]

The private didnt seem to care about the strange phenomenon that appeared infornt of him as he continued to shoot and charge, eventually the adrelinen in his blood started to calm done as his brain became clear and clear, " i am fucked," was the first sentence that the private said since he woke up.

[ free wide range extraction successful, the host will need to commence wide range extraction manually next, please keep mind that wide range extraction will put the system on cooldown for a month]

+[ healing: 10,000] 

+[ paralysing poison: 80 ] 

+[ cyanide poisoning: 1,000 ]

+[ enhanced condition]

+[ lasso of hestia ]

Now that his brain was clearer, he registered what was happening and wondered, "What the fuck is happening, and why can't I remember anything?" Privately, though, as he took cover behind a tree, a piece of information, appeared in his mind, It was about the extraction system, something otherworldly, a program that allows the private to extract anything valuable, even superpowers.

'You got to be fucking joking' private thought as bullets hit the tree that he was hiding behind, "Fuck," he said as he got out of the cover and started shooting the enemies, "Shit, that hurt' Now that the adrenaline was out of is system, private started feeling pain, "Let's hope this works' he thought as he mobilized one of the things extracted  by the system, which was the healing, the healing was extracted from the medics and quantified by the system, which he could then use on anything.

Mobilizing the healing, the private heals himself. Then suddenly the same gold screen appeared.

[ NAME: ALUCARD ]

[ ENERGY: 100/100 ]

[ EXTRACTED:

[Healing: 9,990] [paralyzing poison: 8 ] [Cyanide poison: 1,000] [ money: 1,000 ]

[ enhanced condition: the user possess enhanced condition, giving the user superspeed, strength, durability, stamina, immortality and healing( passive: off) TIER 1 ]

Another gunshot to the tree drew private now Alucard's attention, as he continued to use healing on himself. While using the healing, he suddenly had an idea,'since you have so much cyanide, why dont you try some more,' he thought as he took a grenade from his belt and filled it with cyanide, which was somehow possible, and threw it on the enemy's trench.

The explosion, coupled with the cyanide poison, killed nearly 70% of the enemy, Suddenly, their attention was drawn from Alucard to someone else, a woman, dressed in some sort of medieval armor, wielding a sword and shield, which she wasn't using but just the guantlets on her hands to deflect bullets, ' fuck, what the hell is that?' asked Alucard himself as he saw what the woman was capable of but then again, if what he read was true, then he shouldn't be that surprised.

'Now that i think about it, didn't the system say that it did wide range extraction, could the enhanced condition be from?' Alucard thought to himself that with every inch that she took, he became more and more certain that the enhanced condition came from her.

Some of the soldiers turned their attention to Alucard and continued to put pressure on him, but Alucard picked them off one by one, More men came, likely to support the woman who was pinned down, One of the newly arrived soldiers threw a grenade on the enemy, which gave the woman enough time to leap on to the trench and start to smash the weapons with her shield, With only a few soldiers remaining, Alucard was able to snipe the enemy soldier and kill the last one.

After all of the soldiers were killed, the woman came up to Alucard and said, "That was very brave of you," smiling at him. "It was stupid," he said as he got up and continued to move, past the trenches since he couldn't stop now that he was this far in. "Why did you do it then?" the woman asked, leaving Alucard with no answer as she leaped, but strangely, no one questioned.

Moving into the village, "I will go in," the woman said, leaving the men speechless. But what they didn't notice was, that Alucard was already in the village, "Alright, lets see how this works' he said as he activated the enhanced condition skill, and as soon as he did so, everything began to slow, even his heart, and the gunshot faded. It's like when his body continued to release adrelanin but was ten times, if not a hundred times, stronger, he could feel the strength coursing through his veins.

1