Chapter 1: Incandescence
648 9 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Why..

Why me...

This was Yoake's first thought, I've been nice to everyone and yet they still believed in baseless rumours, I Yoake Xander, was accused of slandering the company's funds and got fired the next day, I didn't even do it when I was just working diligently everyday at my own pace, I feel so alone I have no one, people who I thought would have sided with me that I didn't do it, all turned on me.

My family also died in a car accident 4 months ago, up till now I was just an upright guy that liked being alone in my space Reading mangas, Watching movies, and trying to live you could say I was a boring guy, but I had my values of what's wrong and what's right, why did this happen to me.

'Does God even exist? If he was a benevolent person why would he let us suffer, a benevolent person would never let his so-called children of the world suffer.'

'I feel so tired, should I just kill myself, well I'll at least make it painless, maybe jumping over a bridge or something, What's the point, my life is falling apart.'

As Yoake was contemplating what he should do with his life, He was startled to see a high-speed automobile heading straight for him, he didn't seem to notice that he was already in the middle of road.

"MOVE OUT THE WAY!" The old driver shouted it seemed like his breaks didn't work.

BANG! The vehicle hit him crushing him and splattering all his insides on the road, he was convulsing from the pain, he's upper body was shaking non-stop.

'I dont want to die yet... I dont have a choice do I.... I had those thoughts but when death is actually at my door, Im scared. Yoake felt pain that he never thought he would experience in his life time, "what a pitiful death."

'Is this it? The so-called death that awaits us ready to take our life at any given moment,' as his consciousness was slowly slipping he expressed his regrets. 

'Oh well, I did live my life it wasn't to the fullest but I did live it. Oh man, I wish I could've at least finished that show,' a single tear rolled through his eyes, if ever reincarnation exists I hope that I will never trust someone easily and get too attached it's all pain and suffering. 

Ughhh...

 "What is this.. it's so bright..."

"Look madam look!! What a beautiful and handsome-looking child He looks just like u!" the maid expressed his joy.

'Is this Reincarnation?'

'But what happened? I thought that nothing existed after death.'

Yoake remembered being hit by the High-speed vehicle and his body shaking non-stop from the shocked pain receptors and his guts everywhere, he shuddered when he remembered the feeling of being alive but felt like he should've just died instantly when he was hit.

Yoake scanned his surroundings.

'It looks like I'm in the medieval era with all these Old looking antique furniture.'

"Madam Claire What's his name"

"Yona, His name is gonna be Yona Arden."

Yona? Yoake thought 'doesn't that sound like a girl's name I guess they have a weird naming in this world, but wait did I actually get reincarnated?' Yoake was mumbling inwardly when he suddenly saw what the maid did.

"Wait Madam Claire let me clean you and Yona with my magic." as the maid said that her fingers suddenly released soft droplets of water that spread through Yona and Claire's body that dried quickly.

'What isn't that magic? Wait what kind of world is this, I thought it was the medieval era is this gonna be one of those Worlds where magic exists?!.' as Yoake got excited he giggled Claire and the maid Smiled at Yoake's cute little giggle.

'I think I can finally relieve my Inner child with this. Calm down Yoake, Calm down, you're not a child anymore you're a 19 yr old man in a baby's body But why does it feel like I'm getting childish? Is this the effect of being young again? I hope not' as Yoake thought about it. As Claire and The maid bought the child outside to show Yona to his brothers.

Yoake saw his house for the first time and thought, wow, am I a rich kid? He was a little uneasy about his new family. He still felt bitter after dying, and his resentment about human nature. He knew that it is better to forgive and forget, and he knew that he promised himself a certain quote before he died.

'Never trust easily and never get attached too easily.'

 Yoake always remembered, he was such a dork and was always taken advantage. He was hopeless he always had no energy and never put effort into things, 'maybe I should do my best in this lifetime it wouldn't hurt to try,' He thought. he remembered he had a girlfriend that he once loved, he was always cheated on even when he gave his utmost effort as a human being, it left a bitter taste in his mouth when he suddenly remembered that. 

'If I ever find someone I'll love in this life I'll still give it my 100% but I must be careful and assess people first."

While Yoake was stuck in his mind daydreaming Claire and the maid already went to the Family room.

Yoake saw his brothers and grandpa while his grandpa was flooding him with hugs and kisses, he saw that his brothers looked mad and jealous Yoake knew of those eyes.

Eyes that look with Envy and Resent.

Yoake didn't know why they were like that There must have been a reason he thought.

 

(One year later)

 Yona was now one year old, He now knew what his status and what this world is about. Yona was the son of Baroness Claire Arden, with his Two brothers Zavier and Lucas. Zavier being the oldest and Lucas the younger one, In the World that Yona lived in there were Swordsman and Mages.

 Yona thought wouldn't it be nice to be a swordsman, as Swordsman portrayed in novels that he read were always cool looking, he thought as this Is why he choose it.  Mages and Swordsman have ranks in this World having 7 Ranks for the Mages And 7 for the Swordsman. 

(Mage Power Ranks)

 

Highest - Inner God Magic [Divine] Mage

Outer God Magic [King] Mage

 Continental Magic [Saint] Mage

Advanced Magic [Advanced] Mage

Intermediate Magic [Intermediate] Mage

Novice Magic [Novice] Mage

Beginner Magic [Beginner] Mage 

 

(Swordsman Power Ranks)

- God 

-Emperor 

-King 

-Saint 

-Advanced 

-Intermediate 

-Beginner 

These are all the ranks so far that Yona Knew. Being a God rank in a certain Class was already a Contential being, Having 1 God level person on their content And Yona's Father was one of those A God Level Mage.

While Yoake was growing up, He would be crawling all around to the library to Find Magical books, which he can access to get that advantage while still young.

His caretaker would stress around since Yoake would always not stay in one place, but since she knew that he didn't mean harm and was just scrolling through books She would just let him.

When Yoake Opened the book He Saw the Title.

[The Basics of Magic]

There were breathing techniques needed to accumulate magic on your core to strengthen your mana pool. as Yona Already knew how to Understand the language he naturally knew how to read and tried how to do the Techniques.

While Yona Didn't have the body to practice Swordsmanship yet, He planned to be a Magic swordsman instead which is rare.

As he tried the technique He visualised his little mana particles moving to his Chest Area where the Core of a Person was,

When Yona was doing this There was a little Blue Aura around him. 

There Yona's mom Claire opened the door to check on her son She saw the blue light. 

"Oh my God!"

'How did he know how to do the breathing technique his only 1year old,'

Claire thought.

 "Does my little Yona understand this book"

She was holding the book while smiling But she was a lil mad and worried What if her son didn't grow up instead because he sacrificed his sleep, when it was already night time He had to put her son in the Bed and Gave him a bedtime story.  

'I think my son is a genius magic gathering technique at 1 year old' 

Claire thought, But she was scared what if Yona wanted to be an adventurer just like his parents, I'll just support him instead Claire thought to herself. I am not the type of mother to stop what her children want' she kissed his little forehead and smiled.

Hello hello everyone I am Narcissistic loser or you can call me NIL, I write for fun and I want to make my characters come to life to my very eyes I hope that you're not too hard me as I will continue to be consistent and will chat with you my fellow readers and Tumbleweed every chapter or so with my thoughts and etc.

 

18