Hiatus and Info
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello my loyal readers, All Who Wander will have to take a short hiatus, as when I started this project I overestimated my writing speed and used all my backlog. I will take a short break of three or four weeks to build this backlog back up before starting the next volume of All Who Wander, the desert.

During the hiatus I may begin posting quick little side stories or character profiles, to keep your interest in the story and provide a little extra info on Wanderer and their travels.

While I am here I would like to explain that All Who Wander comes in volumes, which is defined by the area in which the chapters take place in and with Exhaustion and Grasslands, the first volume is finished. my intention for this area was as an introduction to the world of All Who Wander and the central themes in the book, now that Wanderer has escaped the forested mountains, the story will start to pick up speed with new characters, more intricate world-building and better character development.

Thanks so much to anyone who was taken the time to read my book, it means a lot to me, and as always feel free to comment and follow.

-Mrmungrl

1